Beginning To an End Ch. 02

Story Info
Alpha and Omega: are they meant to be?
2k words
4.38
15.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers

I know this is a short chapter, but I wanted to update this story and give you a teaser. I hope you like the update...there will be more to come...thnx for the support:) ~Koco Kyss~


Alpha and Omega: the beginning and the end. Dominic was still trying wrap his mind around the things he had been told. Life was definitely getting more complicated, and the fact that he was, by all intents and purposes, a married man. That was the one thing that had shocked the living fuck out of him. He had went from having the burdens of the world on his shoulders to sharing it with this most unexpected person. His wife.

Dominic had to take a seat on that note. He knew that he had never felt anything like this before. Every time he looked at her he felt something tug at his soul. He knew she felt something too, and not just when he touched her. Dominic could see how her chest heaved when he looked at her too long. Like he was doing right now.

It seemed he wasn't the only one who lost their breath. Izabella watched him watch her and she couldn't believe that just his intense looks were making her panties more than wet. Iza did not like that he seemed to have some kind of physical control over her. As seen earlier when she had experienced her first orgasm from just his touch.

All that aside, they had a world to save, so Izabella decided to broach the subject.

"So what have you come up with so far. I know I have some ideas but I think I would like to hear yours." Iza stated bringing Dominic back to reality.

"I thought we would start by finding what both of us know about the situation, and go from there." Dominic replied.

"Well I know that right now no one has a clue as to what is going on. That is a good thing. Most people are contributing the showing of the moon and sun at once as global warming. Most believe the same as far as the below freezing weather in mid July." Iza stated coming to stand next to him.

Dominic nodded in agreement. He then looked over at her standing next to him before he spoke again.

"I just hope they continue to think that way. All I know is that we should move quickly. I also know that we have to workout this thing between us before we can move forward with the other plans."

That caught Izabella off guard to say the least. She thought he was going to try and avoid the subject at all coasts. Well she thought wrong.

"What is there to workout. I mean everything is clean and simple. You are mine and I am yours. It will forever be that way. So, I ask you again what is there to work out?"

Dominic had the feeling that she wouldn't take shit from anybody especially him and he guessed he was right. She was tough and he had to admit that he liked that about her.

"Well, I have to admit that this has taken me by surprise. I just don't know what to think about all of this. One minute I am to save the world. The next I am to save the world with a woman and this woman is.....is.....is my wife?"

"Sorry buddy, but get used to it. I didn't ask for it either, but I have accepted it and you need to do the same." Izabella said standing face to face with him.

She would be damned if she backed down. He was beginning to piss her off. She didn't like being pissed off; it ruined her day.

Dominic could tell that she was going to like pushing his buttons; all of them.

"Izabella." Dom said in a low voice; inwardly reigning in his temper.

"I have no time for games. Like I said, it is time to accept that your destiny can not be fulfilled without me." Izabella said leaning in close before she pushed away from him.

"What makes you think that I don't want to accept it? I just wanted to clear the air between us. Why are you being so defensive?" He said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him.

Iza looked in his eyes for a few moments before she responded.

"Well, you seemed less than happy when you found out, and I thought you would avoid the unavoidable. And as for being defensive...." her words trailed off and she shrugged her shoulders.

Dominic still had a tight grip on her arm, and she looked at her arm then at him expecting him to let her go when he saw the dangerous glint in her eye; he did no such thing. Instead he pulled her closer.

Iza could feel him all around her. It was like they were connecting on a even deeper level than what they already knew. At that moment their eyes caught and locked. The air in his apartment shifted, and they both had a sharp intake of breath as heat coursed through their bodies. It seemed as if their souls had connected.

Everything was supercharged and they both could feel power flowing through their veins. With that power came the realization that they were now more physically connected than ever. They were one.

********************

Dominic had felt strong before due to the fact that he worked out religiously, but this was something totally different, and he could feel Izabella all around him. Of course he could feel her before, but this seemed heightened. He could feel her every emotion, and he was sure she could feel his.

Izabella sat alone in the bathroom trying to cope with all that had happened. She was trying not to shake as she felt her newly acquired strength flow through her, and Dominic's feelings as well.

Iza could feel his emotions as if they were her own, but they weren't. Where he was calm but contemplative, she was anxious and wondering about the future.

How would they save the world the way things were changing so quickly? Would they be able to become what the world needed? Would their lives together be worth all that they were fighting for?

Iza took a deep breath to calm her nerves, and decided that only time would answer all her questions. In the meantime she was hungry.

Dominic turned around the moment Iza walked in to the room. He knew she was calmer now, and from the the sound of her stomach she was hungry. The noise brought a grin to his face.

"Truce, Alpha?" Izabella said walking up to him, her hand outstretched.

"Truce." Dom stated as took her hand in his he watched as her eyes glazed over from the slight contact.

Iza caught her own reaction and pulled her hand away.

"What do you have in your kitchen to eat?" Iza asked as she made her way to the sink to wash her hands.

Dominic watched her hips sway as she walked away before he answered her.

"A little bit of everything. But can you cook?" he asked in all seriousness. He didn't know if could deal with a woman who couldn't cook, burnt food was like arsenic.

Izabella looked truly insulted. "Of course I can cook." she said before she looked inside the fridge. She saw some fish filets in the freezer and pulled those out, and she found salad mix below.

Rice was found in the cabinet. She thawed the fish seasoned it and threw it in the oven. Then she put the rice on.

While she was cooking Dom stood against the wall just watching her move. He loved watching the way her hips swayed back and forth while she bustled around the kitchen. Sensing Dominic staring at her Iza stopped and stared back. The sexual tension was so thick a sword couldn't cut through it.

Izabella knew he wanted to kiss her, she could feel his hesitancy to come toward her. So she spoke up and said,

"Why don't you make yourself useful and mix the salad." Iza said as she slowly walked pass him.

Too slow.

Dominic snagged her around the waist and pulled her close. He then leaned down and captured her lips with his. The kiss was all consuming. He could feel the sensations of that kiss all over his body. Dom licked his tongue over her full lips then slipped it inside her mouth. That got a moan out of both of them. Dominic couldn't get enough of her.

His hands slid down and caressed her ass. That's when Iza arched into him and felt the massive package he was holding. She kissed him back with equal intensity. Biting on his lips and sucking his tongue into her mouth. Dominic's hands soon found their way underneath her shirt. The skin against skin contact only added gas to their flame.

The sensations she felt when he touched her topped the Richter scales. Her body started shaking and all she could do was wrap her arms around his neck and hang on for the ride.

This time Dominic could feel what she was feeling. The emotions and heightened senses of her orgasm flooded his system and triggered an orgasm of his own. Iza and Dom clutched each other tight as they both let out moans of satisfaction.

As Dominic's orgasm subsided he only had few seconds to realize Iza had passed out. Her body had gone lax in his arms. He picked her up and put her on the sofa. He then made his way to the bathroom.

After he did that he went pulled the fish out of the oven and removed the rice from the burner. He made the salad. A few minutes later Iza walked into the kitchen and sat down. She watched as he fixed their plates. Soon they were eating in companionable silence.

Even though they had more or less come to a truce, no pun intended, they still had to deal with the fact that the world was coming to an end. Dominic decided to speak on the subject.

"So, I think we should have a solid plan of action when comes to dealing with hell on earth."

"I agree, but we need to figure out what part exactly do we play in this. I believe we need to look beyond the obvious. I think there is a deeper meaning to all of this." Izabella replied.

"Meaning?" Dom questioned.

"Meaning that we need to find what is all behind this first. We have no clue as to what is going to end the world. Once we figure that out then we can more accurately figure out a plan of attack." Iza stated.

Dominic nodded his head in understanding. It looked like she knew what she was talking about.

"So, while we do that we can train. We will need to be in prime shape. Since we going to be fighting evil and all." Dom said with a crooked smile.

A smile that quickly melted her insides. But he could forget the training she knew how to fight and she didn't need know anything more, and she told him as much.

"It doesn't matter we don't know what is coming at us, so we need to be as prepared as possible. That includes training to fight."

Dominic replied, his smile quickly turning into a scowl.

"No, you can not improve on perfection, so there is no need for me to train. Now you on the other hand..." Izabella let her words trail off as she let out belly laugh she knew she was pushing his buttons. She could feel his irritation.

Her laugh stopped abruptly as every window shattered. Dominic and Izabella quickly stood. They locked eyes as their fate fell upon them.

The war had begun.

Armageddon was here.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

To Be Continued....

Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers