Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, don't be sorry." I look, I stare, up to his face. "I mean, I liked it."

"Liked it?"

"When you got hard, before, I liked looking at you, when you were, you know, and, just then, it was nice, feeling it getting stiff against me."

"Really?"

His penis is reacting, fuck, I look as I speak, as it rises, leaping, throbbing upwards, thicker already, god, longer again.

"Mmm, I liked it, it was nice feeling, knowing you were getting turned on, feeling your cock getting bigger."

"Oh, oh..."

"Do you like me talking about it, you, like this?"

"I think I do yeah."

"I can see, wow, god it is big isn't it?"

He is completely erect again, his penis is upright, sticking out vertically away from his belly, up from his small tight scrotum, I stare at this now, drinking in the sight of him, storing it away, the image of his small crinkled pouch, his testicles pulled inside him, the folds and ripples of his tight sac bulging out underneath the thick root of his rigid prick.

"Do you think it is?"

"It looks big, I mean, I haven't seen one this close before, only one, in the flesh, on this beach actually, last summer."

"Really?"

"Mmm, I saw this couple, back from the beach, she was, she had, I mean, she was sucking him off."

"Fuck, really?"

"Yeah, she had his penis in her mouth. It was... it turned me on really."

"God, god."

He is looking at my body, my breasts, my dark bush. His penis is challenging me, is beginning to overwhelm me, the sight of his erect cock is starting to make decisions for me. I kid myself of course. It is my arousal. But I am transfixed by the visual proof of his excitement, his blatancy, the hard rearing evidence of his readiness to fuck.

"I'm, I'm pretty turned on now."

"You are?"

"Yeah, yes, the sight of you I think, looking at you naked, looking at your hard... it's making me... I am... my pussy is fucking soaking."

"Fuck, fucking hell, god"

"Have you touched a girl before?"

"No, not, not there."

"Where?"

"I haven't touched a girl's pussy, her vagina, no."

"Do you want to touch mine?"

"Yeah, yeah I do."

"Can I touch yours?"

"Mine?"

"Can I touch your hard cock?"

"Yeah, yes I want you to."

He steps back closer to me, I watch his stiff penis sway rigidly as he moves, I move my feet, I stand with my legs a little further apart. Oh my god, he is going to touch me there, a boy is going to feel my pussy, I am going to touch a boy's hard penis, fuck, for the first time. We are less than a foot apart. I look, his penis is sticking up between us. I reach for it, opening my fingers, I am unsure of the angle, how to do this properly, my thumb towards me, or him? I curl my fingers around the long stem of his penis, still not quite touching, I can feel the heat coming from him, I see him reach, and feel him touching my pubic hair, stroking me through it, and I close my hand around his hard penis. Fuck.

The thought of what I am doing sends fresh pulses of moisture and arousal bubbling out of me, I feel my own sex swell and throb as I hold his hot thick stiff cock. It feels amazing, like nothing I have ever known or felt, nothing even slightly familiar, it feels so hot, and so fucking hard, my fingers grip it, I hope not too firmly, and I find myself stroking his soft covering skin, holding this velvety layer tight and moving it over the iron hard stem underneath, touching, god, pulling his skin back, I can see the opening hood of his foreskin being stretched back as I do this, and I see, for the first time, his hidden tip. I see the tiny raised lips at the centre of his shielded bulb, god, I feel his fingers going so slow, I am desperate to feel him touching me as I touch him, I want his fingers inside me as I look at his tight little opening, the tiny slit at the end of his erect prick, I pull some more, and watch his foreskin slide backwards, over the smooth swollen tip of his penis, and I see something shiny, clear and fluid, I see a pearl of thick liquid oozing out of his tiny orifice, god, is he coming? Is this cum? Is this semen? Have I made him come already?

"Oh, oh god Juliette, that feels so fucking nice, oh..."

I don't stop, I pull, I grip his hot stem and push his soft skin back over the length of him, feeling each tiny internal ridge lining the stiff rail of his engorged cock, I push, slow, gentle, unsure how rough I can be, and I watch as his foreskin is retracted, as it stretches and slides fully back over his smooth oval tip. And I can suddenly see all of him, every inch of his erect organ. The sight of his softer, smooth, unprotected glans, his dark thin slit, and the continuing escape of this clear sticky liquid tumbles through my own body. He has to touch me, oh fuck he has to.

"Your penis looks so lovely, I love it, god it feels so hard, does this feel okay?"

"Fuck yes, god."

"Can I touch your balls?"

"Mmm, mmm."

I reach with my other hand and touch him lower, at the root of his penis, feeling a raised, softer line of tissue, lower, and I touch his scrotum, I feel the strange skin covering his testicles, hairy, crinkled up tight, cool, still damp from the sea, I push gently, and cup him there, and find my hand suddenly filled with his oval testes, I draw my fingers closer together, pressing harder through this strange skin onto the solid buried root of his sex, I pull his scrotal skin, kneading him softly, rolling his tender sensitive balls under my fingers, I look at what I am doing, stroking a boy's hard cock, pulling his foreskin back over his shiny wet tip. I push and pull, and hear him groan. His pleasure is sending me wild, my curiosity is fighting my own desire to be touched, for him to touch me.

I push my feet further apart, his fingers are threading their way through my own still wet pubic hairs, and then he is lower, and I feel his hand opening flat and laying firmly over my vulva. I hear myself gasp, still looking, staring at his seeping tip, my hand, my hand rubbing this boy's stiff penis, and feeling his fingers open me up, push between my thick labia, lower, please, lower, and he does, I feel someone's finger penetrate me, enter my tight hot soaking vagina, and release a flood of hidden moisture.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck you feel so fucking good, god, oh god I am touching you, oh, you're so wet, it feels so fucking wet, hot, god..."

"Push it harder, oh fuck, please, inside me, oh, touch me, oh fuck, finger me, finger my wet cunt, oh god, let me stroke your big hard cock as you finger my tight little cunt."

My words shock me, and thrill me, hearing them spoken aloud, I feel my sexual themes establishing themselves. I like to hear someone say what they are doing.

He dips his finger inside my vagina, I clench and grip him hard, tight within the slippery moist tube of my pussy. I am still looking at him though, at my hand, his dark seeping rod. Simpler physical desires are buried under the shallow covering of my need to experience more of his beautiful hard organ.

"Would you like me to...?"

"Hmm?"

"What that woman did? I mentioned?"

"What?"

"I mean I want to, I think, I want to taste you, oh god, I want you in my mouth, your penis, fuck, I want to feel your penis in my mouth. Would you like me to suck your cock?"

"Oh fuck, oh god, really, you want to? I'd love it, fuck, yes."

I step back, half a step, wanting him to keep touching me, but wanting him in my mouth more, wanting this knowledge, I want to feel his pleasure, I want to feel him losing control. We separate by a foot or so, we face each other again, still naked, pale, dark flashes of pubic hair, his penis still vertical, still so thick, so long and hard. I stare, I let myself, letting him think I am unsure, persuading myself, I don't need to, I am savouring the sight of him, the anticipation of what I am about to do, all for the first time, he stands with his own pleasure and exquisite nervousness building, pulsing through him, I stare at his bare body, his straining rearing cock, how big is he I wonder? Smaller, from memory, than the man I saw last year on the beach, possibly not big at all, I have no frame of reference, I don't know, but he looks huge, his penis almost reaches up to his navel, seems to sprout from deep within his body like a changing erotic sexual limb. I let my desire overpower my wish to frame this moment any more than I have already.

I step forward, touching him again, relishing his continuing hardness, the heat emanating from his blood filled penis. I drop to my knees, in front of him, my face is level with the tight soft skin of his scrotal pouch, his cock looks enormous from this angle, this position, long, god, so long, so thick, wider in the middle, his still exposed tip full and thicker than the end of his shaft. I know I will, but I am still savouring my own nervousness, that I am being this filthy, this wanton, stripping off with a boy, swimming naked with him, watching his penis become hard, touching him, now, can I? Will I? Holding him, gripping his rigid stem, raising myself higher, straightening my back, bending his penis lower, gently, so it points out horizontally, I can hear the sea, soft slow waves crumpling onto the beach, and I hear his breathing, his arms are by his side, then I feel him touching my shoulders, stroking me there, encouraging?

I pull his penis into my mouth. Oh my god. I open my soft moist lips and lower my head, I grip his rigid stem, hold his soft foreskin back, and feel his spongy smooth slippery wet glans slide into me, my lips close around the swollen rim of his tip, my tongue flickers over and around, my vagina aches and throbs with knowledge, with responsive refracted pleasure, I am sucking his cock, his erect penis is in my mouth. It feels so strange, so dirty, it's large in my mouth, thick, just deliciously slippery, warm and full and tight, something foreign, alive, attached to him, part of him inside part of me, someone else's most intimate part, I feel grown up, he is penetrating my mouth with his body, he is entering me, the part I eat and speak and kiss my father, I have opened my mouth and taken his penis inside it.

I push my moistened lips back and for over his glans and grip the root of his penis with one hand, hold his smooth naked arse with the other, and I feel his cock fill my mouth, I have to stretch my lips as wide as I can to let him slip past them, I can taste something sweet, small drops of hot sweet liquid ooze from his penis onto my tongue, I pull him deeper into me, stretching, opening myself to his penis, I am ravenous for him, god, I think to stop, to open my legs for him, to pull his penis inside my vagina, the thrill of what I am doing is too great to want to stop though, I don't want to stop, I can't stop. I flutter my fingers over his bare skin, his smooth cool ass, holding him there, pulling his cock deeper inside my mouth, I remember to breathe, I have to remember to breathe, through my nose, breathing in the smell of him, the salt water, the deep musky scent of his sex, his pubic hair, my fingers delve, without intent, but between his buttocks, stroking, grazing, running up and down the soft long cleft of his ass.

He moans again, I feel his hands, his fingers gripping my harder, my shoulders, I am sure I feel his penis pulse in my mouth, filling me more completely, swelling, his cock feels hot, so hard, so thick, I lick and taste him, the sea, his skin, I feel each valley and furrow and raised line running around the length of his shaft, his thick rigid shaft, I pull, too much, I feel his smooth oozing tip touch the back of my throat and I gag, I jerk my head backwards, his penis slips out of my mouth.

"God, sorry, you okay?"

"Mmm, god your fucking cock tastes so good, is it okay? Does it feel nice?"

"Oh god yes, Jesus, your mouth feels amazing, fuck, just fucking incredible."

I am still holding him, I look again, at his now glistening penis, god, I realise his cock is shining wet with my saliva, I find myself aroused by everything, but this objective evidence of having had his penis in my mouth. I drop my head again and feel his still swollen still thick cock slide into my mouth. I use my hand as the end point of how much of him I can take, I lower my lips around and down his stem, and slide them back, I haven't seen this done, I haven't watch films, or seen pictures, I suppose I have read bits and pieces, is this right? Is this good? Am I giving a good blowjob? It doesn't matter, I don't think, it's his first, I assume, certainly mine, the thought of what I am doing is enough, though it is not, at the same time, I realise, fuck, I am enjoying this, god, I can say this with meaning: I like to suck cock, oh my god, I enjoy performing fellatio. I am slowing, prolonging, hold his slippery sweet bulb softly between my lips, barely moving, swirling my tongue over his smooth tip, licking him there, licking around, tightening my tongue and touching his tiny opening, and holding his stem, stroking him there.

My other hand? Should I do something more with this? Do I want to? I stroke his bare ass again, between his cheeks, along his smooth warm cleft, pulling on him, I draw my fingers harder, pushing harder between the firm cheeks of his ass, then along the tender humid seam of his bum, and before quite deciding to I realise my finger is touching something else, something warmer, soft, smooth, tight, just slightly raised, I stroke it, him, I know, I realise, I am touching his anus, oh god, I have a guy's erect penis in my mouth and I am fingering his tight young asshole, I push, I feel shameless, greedily filthy, I push harder against the resisting coil of his tight sphincter, his fingers grip me harder still, is he moaning, is he saying something?

My own pleasure connects to the pleasure I am giving him, his delirium is causing me to feel surges of arousal, I want to slow, and savour, and feel his thick cock in my mouth for as long as possible, my lips slide, my tongue curls around his tender rim, I stroke my finger over the tight wrinkle between his buttocks, fuck, I push my finger harder against his asshole, then soft, then harder again, and I enter him, I feel something like an orgasm flutter within me as I slip my finger inside him, I feel the muscular wall of his anus close around my probing digit, I push and feel the hot flesh of his rectum, I am throbbing and alive with sensational pleasure, my pussy is aching, I feel his penis pulse, and swell, he hardens more, I am sure he is saying something, and suddenly, oh god, god, my mouth is filled with hot hot liquid, I feel his penis jump infinitesimally in my mouth and spurts of salty sweet fluid splash onto my tongue, I finger his tight little asshole, oh my god, he is coming, I have made him come, he is ejaculating into my mouth, I stroke the pumping root of his hard cock and encourage him to empty his full young balls inside me, I feel several quick hard jets of hot cum pulse and spasm out of his penis, thinner than I thought, spraying out from his smooth tip, his tight little slit, one after another, rapid heart-beat spouts of semen pouring into my mouth. I swallow, with greed, with depraved appetites.

I slide my finger out of his ass, slide my mouth over his penis. I lick my lips and stare at his spent cock, wet from my mouth, from his own cum. I sit back, down, leaning on the sand, on my elbows. I look up at him, letting him see I've drunk his hot young spunk, letting him look at me, my still naked body.

"Fuck, that was, that was just... fuck..."

His cock is starting to drop, his tip glistening, moist, a final blob of creamy pale liquid seeping from his opening.

"You look so fucking good, do you want me to...?"

"No, I'll save it, for later, I think. We should get back."

"Yeah, get dressed."

"Yeah, come on."

We turn and retrieve out clothes, start to pick them up and put them on. I stand and look at my own naked body, at his. No. Not yet, no.

"We could, I mean, shall we walk back like this? Nude? As far as we can?"

12