Beginnings

Story Info
Her first time with a Black man.
1.8k words
3.91
160k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emmie18
emmie18
25 Followers

This is the second story I've written. Unlike my first story though this one is true. If any of my friends decide to read this then I'm sorry if it shocks any of you and I'm sorry that I lied about a lot of it since I felt at the time it would be imprudent to tell you the truth. I hope you all enjoy it though. All criticism is gladly welcome. Sorry if the spelling is a bit dodgy!

Emmie xXx

My name is Emmie and I have a big fetish about black men. I didn't have this fetish about 13 months ago but in truth I've always thought that black men were sexy. My first true black man (not a mixer) was 11 months ago. My friend had given my mobile number to her boyfriend's flatmate, without asking me I must add! I wasn't really that bothered since I had met her boyfriend and thought that if this guy looked anything like her boyfriend...well...you get my drift! So he called me a week later. Damn men same all over! Anyway I agreed to meet up with him that weekend with my friend and her boyfriend. So when Friday came me and my mate went to wait for her boyfriend and his mate.

Unfortunately, men being men, they didn't turn up for 2 hours so by this time my mate and I had headed off to a bar just along the road, just to find that they were in there! Annoying or what?! My mate's boyfriend was as yummy as ever but I wasn't so sure about his friend. He was about 6'4" with a lot of facial hair and the darkest eyes I've ever seen. He was cute in a big hairy way, but I wasn't that attracted to him to begin with. Being a gentleman (at least I hope he was!) he brought me a drink and then stood with me trying to talk to me over the noise in the bar. What I did manage to hear was that his name was Ali, he was 23 almost 24 and was a plumber.

As the night wore on we were getting a bit drunk and I was getting horny. He was looking sexier and sexier as the minutes rolled by and my few vodka and oranges kicked in. Just for the record, I wasn't drunk I was happily tipsy. After my 3rd drink I plucked up the courage to ask him if I could feel his chest...I just had to know if he was hairy there too. And he was. It still sends shivers down my spine thinking about the first time I felt that fuzzy pelt on his torso! It wasn't long after that that we had forgotten about drinking and were concentrating on kissing. God did he have gorgeous lips! They were full but not so full that I ended up loosing my lips in his mouth. His tongue was long and flexible and reached parts of my mouth that I never even realised existed. He tasted bitter from his cigarettes but it tasted good. It tasted right. When we finally stopped kissing and looked at each other the sexual tension was unbelievable. From that moment onwards I wanted him so baldy. I wanted to feel his hot hard cock slide deep into my aching pussy. I knew he wanted me too, I could see it in his eyes.

Just then I looked around for my friend but I couldn't find her. I tried calling her on her mobile but still no luck. I shrugged and left it at that. For all I knew she had gone back to her boyfriend's place for something other than drinks and music but I wasn't really that bothered if she had. After all, she hadn't seen him in a week. It was about 15 minutes after that that Ali shouted to me that he had run out of cigarettes. I didn't even hesitate when I suggested that we go get him some more. We left the bar and walked to a local garage near a bridge and got him some. After that we were standing on the bridge kissing when he suggested we go for a walk. I knew what he was thinking but I didn't care. I was still very horny and I needed some relief so badly, so I said yes. We ended up (as I knew we would) outside his flat. We didn't even talk as he led me up the stairs and through his front door. I felt almost numb as he sat me down on his sofa.

Carefully he sat down beside me and gathered me into his arms. I was shaking slightly as it was the first time I had ever done anything like that before. Slowly, he kissed me on my mouth gently flicking his tongue over mine, and then he began to kiss his way along my jaw line and towards my ear. When he reached my ear he ran his tongue along the edge of it...then he sucked it into his mouth and gently bit it. As he was doing this, his hand was slowly kneading my tender breasts, making my nipples harden into little rocks inside my bra. Then with a skill that all men seem to possess he stripped me of my top and my bra, somehow with out me even noticing! It was only when I felt his warm mouth envelop my left nipple that I realised that I was naked from the waist up!

With a life of their own, my right hand entwined into his short curly black hair and my left hand sort out his jean flies. I was so desperate for him at that moment. His warm mouth and hot lips were working magic on my tender nipples, causing me to moan out loud. Suddenly he pulled me to my feet and led me into his bedroom. He grabbed hold of me and lifted me into his arms before throwing me down onto his bed. It was dark in the bedroom and as he stood over me, his face half in shadow, he looked dangerous. I felt a twinge of fear awaken inside me but it was too late to say no or even think of backing out of it. I was his and he knew it, just as I did. With a low rumbling growl in his throat he pounced onto the bed and onto me.

But then he had a shock.

As he fell onto the bed I twisted around so that as he fell, I would be able to leap on top of him. Which is exactly what I did. It shocked him a little bit to find that this timid creature had suddenly turned into this beast. I couldn't get his jeans off of him fast enough. I was moaning and gasping under my breath as I exposed more and more of his body. He looked magnificent in the moonlight, all ebony black skin and beautifully soft downy hair all over his chest. As I freed his cock I cried out in delight. It was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. It was perfect. It lay flat against his belly, with a wide flared head and an endearing curve to it, it just made me wanted to rape him. I was so wet and so desperate to feel that gorgeous cock deep inside me. But then Ali took control again.

He grasped hold of me and flipped me onto my back so that he could remove my jeans. He only paused long enough to admire my shaven pussy before rolling me back over so that I could suck his cock. I happily took it into my hot little mouth and worked my lips carefully over the engorged head and then, when I had as much of it as I could fit into my mouth as possible(I've never been able to do deep throating), I began to flick my tongue back and forth along the shaft. He began to moan and groan as my inexperienced mouth gave him pleasure. Then before I could bring him off completely and taste him, he pushed me off of him and leap up to put a condom on. After he had done that he began to kiss his way down my body, stopping only to nibble and lick my rock hard nipples. Then his mouth found my clit. It had been throbbing during the whole time, and when his mouth enclosed over it I began to twitch and shake. It was in ecstasy. I didn't want him to ever stop. His mouth was creating so many new sensations within me.

Suddenly, his whole body surged upwards and covered mine. His cock nestled between me legs as he kissed me deeply, his tongue running over mine. Then he began to move his hips gently, trying to find my entrance. He kept missing! It was driving me crazy, knowing that his long, thick cock was just mere moments away from giving me the ultimate pleasure and yet he kept missing! Suddenly, he slid right into me. We both gasped and froze as we both experienced this new sensation. He was only in a few inches but I already felt incredibly full. We stayed still for so long... how long I don't know but it felt like a life time before he began to move. He slowly moved his hips, spreading my legs and my tight pussy further, causing him to bury himself deeper inside me. Each thrust took him deeper and deeper inside me. Suddenly, he was all the way in. It felt so good. My pussy was stretched further than it ever had been before but it felt so very good. He continued to move his hips slowly as he grabbed my legs and lifted them over his hips and around his ass. Then he began to pump harder. I began to squeal as his hard cock pushed against my sensitive spots deep inside my sopping wet pussy. It felt like we fucked for hours but in reality it was over in less than twenty minutes.

As we dressed it was like waking from a dream. I felt so uncertain of myself. Not because I had just fucked a black man, hell no, but because I had just had my first one night stand. I felt vulnerable and more than a little scared of what I felt I might become. But as it turned out, that evening wasn't the first in a long line of one night stands. It was the first night of a ten month relationship with a man that could drive me to distraction, who could hurt me more with one look than a punch ever could and yet could love me in ways I never dreamed possible.

emmie18
emmie18
25 Followers