Behind Closed Doors

Story Info
A slave's first night with her Master.
1.6k words
3.98
30k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time stood still for her as He led her to the room that would be theirs for the next few days. She could scarcely believe that this was real. She hadn't allowed herself to totally believe that this was happening until she felt His hand in her hair, the other wrapped firmly around her. Now, as she felt his strong hand holding hers, she couldn't stop the butterflies in her stomach from doing a rather fast mariache number.

The truth was, that no matter how many times they'd discussed this, she'd never totally believed, so now that the moment was at hand, she didn't know what to expect once they were behind closed doors together. As they came to stand in front of the door, she stood quietly, her head bowed as her mind and heart raced.

Looking down at her bowed head, He smiled affectionately. He knew her so well and so He knew what was going on inside that sweet little head of hers. Patience would be the key with His girl and she'd already tested His more times than either of them cared to remember. He knew that above all else, she only wished to please Him and to make Him proud of her. She wanted to show Him that He hadn't made a mistake when giving her His collar.

Her head snapped up as she heard the snick of the door unlocking. She met His gaze with a hesitant smile as He led her into the room. He had arrived hours earlier so typical Him, everything was in its place. It made her smile to herself as she let her eyes wander the room. She had long thought that no matter where He was, His presence would be felt and this room was no different.

Setting her bags down inside of the room, He brushed her hair off of her shoulders, His hand continuing around to cup her neck as He pulled her close to Him by it. Smiling, He lowered His lips to hers, gently nuzzling her lips with His. It took but a moment before she was relaxing into Him, her body doing what her mind had not yet fully accepted; surrendering.

Recognizing it for what it was, He slowly stroked His hands over her body, knowing that before the night was out, she would give Him anything that He requested of her. She was His and as soon as the nerves wore out of her, she would show Him that. He knew that all of this was so very new to her and because of that, it was important that He not push her too quickly.

With that in mind, He slowly eased her away from Him, smiling at her soft mew of protest. She truly was His pet and to see how she was when they were together, pleased him.

He slid His hand from where it had been resting on her day collar, up into her hair. Holding her firmly in His grip, He tipped her head back, amused at the slightly dreamy expression on her face. It didn't surprise Him when she just blinked at Him when He asked her if she were hungry.

If you had asked her, she would have told you that food was the last thing on her mind. But, knowing that He hadn't eaten yet and that it was important that they both ate, she softly whispered her Yes, Master, delighting in the feeling of the words on her lips. He smiled and she knew that she had pleased Him with her simple response.

She was so proud that night, her hand tucked in His as He led her from the room and out for dinner. She had dreamed of the day that she would be his publically and here, she was. She felt as if the whole world must be staring at them and that they must be envious that she was with someone so wonderful. She'd have blushed a thousand shades of red if she knew that many saw them together and thought how lovely she looked, all lit up inside with love for the man she so obviously adored.

They were comfortable together, as if they had been together a hundred times and not just this once. Throughout the evening, one or both of them would reach out and gently touch the other, a sweet reminder that soon had become now. Looking back later, she wouldn't be able to tell you what she'd eaten, only that she was with Him. It seemed to her that they'd only sat down when He was drawing her to her feet again to lead her back to their room.

This time, when they entered the room, it was different. The relaxed atmosphere of dinner had done its magic and she was now content to let Him lead the way. She had always been responsive for Him and tonight was no different. When He kissed her, she instinctively opened to Him. When He slid His hand down her body, she purred for him, delighting in his touch. As He continued His exploration, her body, one piece at a time, gave itself to the one who owned it.

Patience only lasts so long and then instinct kicks in. He had given her the time that she needed and He knew that soon, she would give what He needed. Sliding His hand up under her skirt, He pulled her in tight to Him, knowing that she would feel more than just his attraction, but that she would also feel his strength.

Using his other hand, He flicked open the buttons on her blouse, growling in pleasure as her bare skin was revealed to Him. He'd always considered her beautiful and tonight was no exception to that. He kept His eyes locked onto hers as He continued undressing her, until she stood naked before Him. It was only when she was completely nude that He released her from His grip and had her step back away from Him. He smiled at her slight blush as He took His time running His eyes over her body.

She blushed even further when He praised her for being such a good slave and preparing her body for His use. She had spent so much time getting ready and was pleased that He had noticed her efforts.

It took only a quietly spoken phrase to have her turning where she stood, her back now presented to Him. Without speaking a word, He comes to stand behind her, His arms slipping around her to hold her close for a moment. Another quiet phrase and she has stepped forward until she is pressed between Him and the edge of the bed. He runs a hand over her shoulders, down her back and rests it on her ass, causing her to squirm slightly. She's dreamed of this moment and now that it is here, her body is already aching to be possessed by Him.

With His other hand, He applies gentle pressure to her shoulder, directing her until she is bent over the edge of the bed. Growling, he leans over her form and nips her first on the shoulder and then on the neck, delighting in how her body instinctively arches up into Him. Drawing back from her, He drags his nails down her back, listening to the sounds of her quiet moans.

Knowing that just the slightest touch is all that it takes to turn his slave on, He torments her slightly, slipping one hand beneath her so that His fingers can lightly rub her clit. In a matter of moments, He has her begging Him for release and for Him to take her body as His own.

Leaning over her again, He gives her a simple direction in her ear before standing back up behind her. He rests His hand on the small of her back as her own hands come back to part the cheeks of her ass, giving Him a nice view of what He is about to take. Praising her for what a good girl she is, He slowly slides into her, pleased that her training has gone well.

Whimpering, not in pain but in pleasure, she tries so hard to remain still, but His hands and His cock are bombarding her senses. She can feel her orgasm building inside of her, growing stronger and stronger with each thrust of His cock and each stroke of His fingers. She moans, begging him for release, begging for Him to fill her, to lay claim to her.

Knowing how badly they both need this, He gives in to the pleasure that is rocking His own body and orders her to cum when He does. What could have been a moment or a hundred years may have passed in the moment that their bodies rushed to find sweet release.

After, He pulled her close to Him, snuggling her trembling form against Him. They lay there like that until the trembling has ceased and the fog has cleared from her head. Taking her once again by the hand, He leads her into the shower where He lovingly washes her clean. When they are done, He orders her to bring Him her leash and her collar. She does so, smiling as she offers them up to Him.

Without hesitation, He fixes the collar around her throat, the lock's click confirming what they already knew in their hearts. She belonged only to Him. With a soft kiss, He attaches the leash and leads His sweet slave back to their bed where He snuggles her up against Him. Wrapped in His loving arms, the last word she hears as she drifts off to sleep...Mine.