Behind Closed Doors

Story Info
Old friends revisiting each other.
1.1k words
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woke up to a hazy morning. My head wasn't quite that clear but there was a knock at the door. I went to answer and their my past stood in front of me....tall, dark, and handsome. Good thing too for I was in my baby doll nightie. I stroked my hair back of my shoulders and just looked at him. See I hadn't seen or heard from him in a long time...what a way to wake up.

With a slight smile, "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

I looked up at this tall piece of specimen of a man, "Why should I?"

"'Cause you know you will."

I stepped back and did just that...let him in. He walked past me as he kissed me softly on the cheek. "Thank you babygirl."

He was quite familiar with the place for he use to live here long ago. I went and open up the drapes and French doors to let the morning air and light in. As I stood their I wondered what he wanted and why he was here....but I did love he was there all the same. As I was standing there the breeze was blowing onto my body making my nightie cling even more on my body.

I closed my eyes to enjoy it and then felt his hands upon my hips. "You look good as always babe." as he whispered and kissed my neck.

"No...don't!"

He turned me around without listening to me and kiss me square on my lips and just looked dead in my eyes. I knew what that look meant. I tried to pull away but his grasp got tighter. "Don't deny yourself."

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see you and I have denied myself long enough so I came."

"Okay, you have seen me now you can go."

His hands were stroking all my back side and then my breast. I am weak under his touch even when I am upset with him. My breathing became shallower and my body warm even under the cool breeze. The sound of the ocean rushing was like my blood rising. I returned his kiss but to make him weak. I was going to enjoy this man, if it was just for the moment. I had been denying myself but no more...for I was going to have him.

He slowly took my babydoll top off to free up my breast for his mouth. The closer he got to my hard and awaiting nipples the more I wanted him. I took his head and stroked it to cause him to get closer and to suck me harder. One of his hands were securely on my back and he pleasured my breast. You could hear his moans as I felt his manhood and his grip get harder. I was favorably wet. From my breast he stroked down to my pussy and felt the neediness of me. He smiled with satisfaction.

He took my arms and told me to lean over the arm of the sofa, pulled my thong off to the side and kissed and nibbled at my ass, parted my cheeks as he took in the sweet aroma and then stroked with his long finger. I was quivering uncontrollably. My sighs came apparent that I wanted him now.

What was once his finger became his hard and throbbing cock. Just the tip of his head was sending me over the top. I tried to reach around to touch him, "Keep your hands on the sofa and let me fuck you the way you need to be fucked." He pushed my head down and thrust into me as hard as he could. I screamed with pleasure. "Take it all!"

I could feel every inch of him in me. I sighed, moan, called out and wanted more.

"Yes.....yes....yes....oh....please....yes! I want it all over and over again. Please, daddy give it to me."

I came hard but I knew he wasn't far from through with me.

He ripped off the thong. "You are not the only one with needs and you are the one that is going to satisfy it well."

He pinched my nipples, cupped my breast, spanked my ass until it stung to make me jerk. He pulled out, "get on the floor and show me that you want it."

I knew what that meant. I crawled to his cock and suck it and his balls.

"Show me!" I hesitated at first, "show me!"

I laid on my back and opened my legs wide, parted my lips as I fondled myself. My clit was hard , protruding , and much in the need to be touched. I begged for him to eat me.

"Please...oh, by all means....please, daddy."

"No...show me!"

My hips raised and lowered as if I was grinding him but I was to my middle finger.

"Please....please.......baby...I need you now."

With the last plea he was down on me with his mouth eating as if he was starving. I pumped with every lick, suck and even biting he was doing to my pussy. I came so hard I thought I couldn't take anymore.

"Now bitch, you are going to get fucked well. I don't care what man you might have but he can't fuck you the way I can. I don't know why you waste your time."

He rammed it in me.

"Take that."

He acted as if he was upset but it was just his way to show me to behave.

"Take it all in....don't you dare move not unless I tell you to."

It seemed to go on forever for he had good control for not cumming soon but I could tell by a scream that he made out loud, "THIS IS MY PUSSY BITCH.....MINE....MINE. I don't care who you fuck when I am gone but I best not ever see him."

I was loving his controlling hand for he was the only one that could do it. Others had tried but couldn't make me beg for it like he could.

He was getting ready to shoot all his cum in me and on me. He let go such a load that I could bathe in it.

He was spanking me even harder. Harder to the point I thought I cry but dare not to.

"Daddy no.....I beg you....no."

"Shut up and do what I need you to do."

He grinded, pulled my long thick hair, and pinched my nipples which made me quiver uncontrollably.

"That's .....my......bitch. Yes.....ugh.....yes...all of it."

He pulled my head up by my hair, "Suck it woman...suck it all out of me."

He held my head tight and humped and fucked my mouth until I got the last drop of cum.

"Ugh....ugh....ugh....sweet, yes...so sweet."

He held my head gently and looked down at me and kissed me sweetly, "Now, that is what you do behind close doors."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Husband & I Get Kinky Ch. 01 Sex life changes over the years.in Fetish
Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 01 Male becomes an anal whore and mouth slut to a dom couple.in BDSM
The Guestroom Session 01 Bi Cuckold being used properly while his Hotwife makes love.in Fetish
On Her Terms Ch. 01: The Arrangement His ex-girlfriend's lesbian lover turns him into a slut.in Fetish
Halloween Pool Party Pt. 01 A pool boy is caught with the owners bikini.in Fetish
More Stories