Behind Enemy Lines Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't possible...

He stopped a pace away and offered his hand.

"I'm James Carruthers," he said, "Her Majesty's Secret Service. From what you've been mumbling in your sleep, I gather your name is Alice and we're in a similar line of work. Regrettably, it seems you've followed me into the same trap."

She leaned forward on the bed and took his outstretched hand. It was a weirdly surreal moment, two naked agents—one with a huge hard-on and the other with his cum on her tits—shaking hands in what was a very British manner.

As his gaze covered her body, she was suddenly self-conscious with her own nudity and sat back, covering herself as best she could with her hands. This man was at least double her age and the look in his eyes suggested he wanted to fuck her there and then. He'd already confessed to cumming on her tits. What else had he done while she was sleeping?

"What exactly is happening?" she asked, staring at him warily.

The look he gave her was full of resignation.

"I can best answer by asking you one question. Tell me, how do you feel right now?"

"How do I feel?"

It was a strange question, but one that made Alice focus her mind. She suddenly realised that, if she was truthful, she felt like she could lie back on the bed, spread her legs, and let him take what he wanted.Her eyes found his dick again and she wondered how he would react if she sunk to her knees and took him in her mouth.

Fuck! What was the matter with her? Horny dreams and horny thoughts! Something was terribly wrong.

She tried to concentrate on her last recollections. It was being taken into the room by the blonde Gestapo Officer, looking around her, and then feeling a sting in her neck. After that there was nothing, just those weird sexual dreams that seemed to constantly recur in her mind.

It was so hard to concentrate, given the constant fog that surrounded her brain. The more she let it take control, the more it seemed to ask from her. And the more sexual her thoughts became. Thinking rationally was proving difficult, and recalling anything since her capture was even harder still. There was only one explanation.

"I've been drugged," she said, staring into Carruthers' eyes.

He nodded slowly and then his gaze dropped down between her thighs. She was suddenly horrified to realise her hand was on her sex, gently stroking herself with her fingers.

"It's starting to take effect," he simply said.

Alice pulled her hand away, but immediately wanted to touch herself again. That same fuzziness was descending around her mind, making it difficult to concentrate. She just felt hot, sexy... like nothing else mattered. She was hornier than she'd ever been in her life, than she could ever have thought possible.

Her hand dropped between her thighs again, as if she was covering herself from his gaze, but in reality she needed to feel some contact on her sex. God, was she really that wet?

"We're guinea pigs," Carruthers explained, reaching for his dick. He began to stroke himself in front of her. "You, me, and the rest of the prisoners they have here. The Gestapo had developed an aphrodisiac so powerful that it conditions everything we do. Look at us..."

Alice licked her lips as she watched him jerk himself in front of her. All of a sudden, her fingers were stroking herself, too.

"They plan to release it on all their enemies," he told her. "It's hard to fight a war when all you want to do is fuck."

She shook her head and desperately pulled her hand away. Fuck, she could scream from the sexual frustration building up inside her.

"That's ridiculous..." she snapped, trying to clear her mind.

Think of something else, anything to calm the way she was feeling.

"It's the stuff that comic books are made of and it doesn't even make sense. Anything like that will only have a limited effect, for one thing. And the thought of being so horny it affects rational decision making is just laughable."

Carruthers just gave a knowing smile.

"Believe me, it's possible. The feeling of intense arousal impairs our thought process. You want to think rationally but you can't. You just need satisfaction. Like you do right now. Like I do. It's a vicious circle, the more sex you have, the more you crave..."

Suddenly his voice had a hint of desperation about it.

"Do you think its easy explaining this to you after all I've been through during the last couple of weeks? When all I want to do is fuck your brains out right now? That's what this stuff does to us, Alice. It removes all rational thought and replaces it with a sexual need so strong it's impossible to resist. You can't resist. None of us can."

Alice squeezed her thighs together as she listened to his impassioned plea. Despite the horrific implications, it was impossible to deny the feelings building up inside her. He was jerking himself in a slow easy rhythm now and it was impossible to draw her gaze away from his stroking hand.

"Oh, God," she whispered to herself as she watched him.

It would be so easy to lean forward and take him in her mouth...

"At first I doubted it, too," he conceded. "Then I just couldn't keep my hands off the first girl they put me with. And she was all over me, too. When we had a rare break from the sex, she explained what they'd done to us. She'd been here for months, she said."

Alice stared at his throbbing penis again and tried to fight back the growing need to inside her. Her breasts felt even more swollen than before and her pert nipples were fully extended, as hard as diamonds, pointing up towards the ceiling. Her hand returned between her thighs again, almost of its own accord.

"See?" she heard him say, somewhere through the haze of pleasure that was surrounding her. "There's no point in fighting it. Just let go..."

She closed her eyes and let out a throaty groan as she ran a finger along her labia. There's no point in fighting it, he'd said. And yet she had to. This couldn't happen. She wasn't this weak and yet it took an almost superhuman like effort to suddenly drag her hand away.

"NO!"

The word tore from her throat. She wouldn't allow this thing to beat her. Use her training. Use the techniques she had been taught. She was a top British agent, dammit!

Jumping up from the bed, she tore her gaze away from his deliciously stiff cock, determined to get it out of her eyeline. She pushed past him and walked across to the door, trying to ignore the way the weight of her swaying breasts pulled at her shoulders and the friction caused by her thighs scraping together with each step.

Concentrate, she snapped at herself. Concentrate!!

She ran her hand along the door's edge, attempting to occupy her thoughts with a way to escape. It was metal and the door fit tightly into the frame. There was no handle, hinge or lock mechanism on her side. She slid her fingers along it, searching for any irregularity. If there was a latch, perhaps there was some way to slip it...

"It's hopeless," she heard Carruthers say from behind her. "I've tried."

He sounded closer. Instinctively she tensed. When his hand found her shoulder, just the feeling of skin on skin made her gasp. His touch fired all the way through her body and down to her sex. She bit down on her lower lip and tried to control her breathing in the way she'd been taught. It made no difference. His fingertips were tracing a tight pattern along her flesh and she fell forward against the door, the palms of her hands finding the cold metal in an effort to hold herself upright.

When his hands slid underneath her arms to cup her buoyant young tits, she nearly came there and then.

His fingers squeezed her flesh, pulled on her nipples, while his lips were on her neck, kissing her softly. She could feel his hard cock pushing against her ass. His knee was between her thighs, edging her legs further apart.

"I'm sorry," he whispered in her ear. "But we both need this."

"No," she gasped, trying to pull away, but his hold on her was too strong.

She was a trained professional operative. She had killed men. She had learnt how to remain in control, how to stay unemotional even under the greatest duress. And yet ... here she was ... fighting to stay in control when every natural instinct was urging her to give in.

"No," she repeated, turning to look at him over her shoulder. "James, don't..."

He ignored her, his eyes wild with need as he rubbed himself along her labia. Damn, that felt so good. Her short breaths had turned into pants and she realised that if she struggled, the friction became even more intense.

"No, James," she shouted, yet even as she protested, she could feel herself succumbing.

With every twist of her body from side to side, as if trying to escape his clutches, the sensation of his hardness against her flesh was unbelievable.

"Give in," he told her, kissing the back of her neck again. "There's no fighting it. I've tried—"

"Then try harder," she rasped, grabbing the hands that were covering her tits.

And yet, rather than trying to pull them away, she held them there, loving the feel of her nipples against his palms as his dick found her opening.

"That feels so good," he groaned, lining himself up.

Yes—fuck—it did. But that didn't make this any better.

She knew it was the drug. That this was exactly what they wanted. The Gestapo. To make her submit. And yet, it just felt too good to resist.

Part of her hated him for doing this to her, for being so weak that he couldn't resist. And the other part hated herself, too, for feeling this aroused, for not fighting him more than she was. But the urge inside her was just too strong. When he thrust forward, she was so wet that he pierced her in a single movement.

"Oh God ... no ... you bastard..."

Her sudden orgasm was as violent as it was unexpected and the sound of her cry bounced around the walls of the otherwise silent cell. The climax was so intense that she just couldn't stop cumming and her fingernails scratched helplessly across the cold metal door.

Had she ever felt anything so carnal, so breathtaking in her life? The pleasure was exquisite, as if it was rewarding her for submitting. She was usually the sexual equal of any man or woman and yet it felt so wonderful to be sexually overpowered like this.

"Stop, James..." she gasped, summoning up the last vestiges of resistance from somewhere.

Her voice was almost begging, as if she now knew it would be impossible to resist alone.

"Please... don't do this."

It was too late. His answer was to grab her neck and press the side of her face against the cold metal door. His other hand curled around her waist and pulled her asscheeks back into him so his dick was forced even deeper inside her.

She gasped as she felt her internal muscles clench around it, keeping him prisoner inside her despite her rational wishes. Her body was betraying her, overruling her mind. When he began to thrust inside her, the fog was back in her mind. She couldn't think, didn't need to think. All that mattered was that pumping dick inside her.

His hand left her neck, ran down her stomach and lightly brushed her clit. Her body jerked. No longer in control, she began to moan. This wasn't her and him, she suddenly understood. The drug had control of them. They were its puppet and they couldn't stop even if they wanted to. With that realisation came the thought that it was okay to give in.

"Oh fuck, James, yes ... like that..."

She pumped back, hearing herself telling him how good that felt. Her voice echoed around the room, again and again, telling him all he needed to know.

When he rubbed her clit again, the speed of her second orgasm surprised her, even if the intensity didn't. She had always been noisy when she climaxed but this time her screams were louder than ever. It felt as if her very brain was melting inside her head. Liquid white hot pleasure was coming from between her thighs. Everything feeling was intensifying and it was too good, much too good to fight.

Her willpower broken, she began to buck back on him like a sex-crazed madwoman. Two orgasms weren't enough, nor were three. All she wanted was to feel that wonderful dick fucking her over and over again. She was a bitch in heat, her hips thrusting back against his own, flesh slapping on flesh, that big, stiff, wonderful cock all hers.

Nothing else mattered right now, possibly ever. The fact this was forbidden, that he was an English agent like her, and that he was double her age only intensified the feelings throughout her. It was like a damn that had been broken as the water began to crash through.

"Come on, James," she rasped over her shoulder, saliva flying everywhere. "This is what you wanted, isn't it? Come on ... fuck me..."

Carruthers didn't need to be told twice. His eyes were wild and his death grip on her hips threatened to draw blood. The speed of his forward thrusts made her cry out loud and she lifted up onto the balls of her feet to push her ass even higher.

Dizzying waves of intense pleasure through her entire body were beginning to consume her. They were two rutting animals, driven on by a common need. For a moment he slowed his pace, as if getting a second wind, but Alice wouldn't let him, rotating herself in circles on that hard dick. She needed more, her hunger not even near sated.

"Don't hold out on me, James," she shouted, her voice reverberating around the cell. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard! Use me! Come on. Harder..."

She tightened her muscles around him and pumped back as hard as she could. The harder she thrust the better it felt. Remarkably, she realized that she wasn't just searching for another orgasm, she wanted his, too. Her need for his seed inside her was overwhelming.

She felt so submissive, like she was there to provide his pleasure as her own drove her on. Was that what the drug did to you? Her head turned to look at him as he drove forward one final time. Her eyes were lidded with lust, blonde hair matted to her forehead.

"Cum on, you bastard, cum in me..."

Her words had the desired effect. His body stiffened, he gave a bestial roar, and then he was firing, coating her insides.

The sensation set her off again. Yet another orgasm ripped through her and she almost blacked out with the intensity. As his head burrowed into her shoulder and his cock jerked inside her, she rotated her hips to ensure she milked every single drop from him.

She wanted it all...

Eventually, they stopped moving, other than the natural trembling of their bodies after the intensity of the fuck. Neither of them had any idea how long they stood there, panting hard as they recovered until, eventually, the orgasmic sensations slowly began to drain away.

Alice couldn't bring herself to look at him as she made her way back to her bed, his seed on her still soaked thighs. Her face was covered in perspiration and to her amazement she found she was still aroused. She turned her head to look at him again. He was laying on his own bed now, his hand slowly stroking his semi-erect dick.

With a growl, she turned around and swayed across towards him. Her whole body was still aching but she couldn't help herself.

Carruthers' eyes widened as she approached, as if he knew exactly what was on her mind. She slapped his hand away from his penis as she leaned over him. His dick began to grow to full erection again as she took it between her lips. Such powers of recovery! Or was it the effect of the drug? She didn't care. She was going to suck him until he came in her mouth and then he'd better be capable of fucking her again...

12