Behind Enemy Lines Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice is on her last legs.
7.3k words
4.61
50.2k
42
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3: Alice is on her last legs

THE NEXT MORNING

Their panting sounds of pleasure were amplified as they echoed around the cell. This was the second time Carruthers had fucked Alice since they'd awoken and despite the numerous orgasms she'd screamed out, her body demanded even more.

The drugs rampaging through her system had her in permanent heat and she was rapidly reaching the stage where she no longer wanted to fight the effect. The feelings were too good to deny...

He was fucking her against the cell's grey wall—her tits, face and the palms of her hands flattened against the cold surface. How could she love the roughness like this? Yet when he pushed the side of her head harder against the wall for leverage and pumped harder into her, she found herself groaning out her approval.

She'd worked out exactly where the camera was, the one that monitored them, and her gaze fixed upwards onto it as he thrust inside her. Was Herman watching them? That thought such a turn-on...

She hadn't lost hope of their escape, but there wasn't any doubt that the drug was diminishing her resolve, just as James had said it would.

Worse, she'd was being haunted by the increasingly vivid dreams whenever she was able to sleep. Yet rather than dreaming about the strawberry-blonde Gestapo woman, as she usually did, this time it had been Herman. He had entered her cell again and offered her a way to escape. But instead of running for the door as she knew she should, she had meekly sunk to her knees to take his huge dick deep in her throat.

It felt good to just switch off and submit, to be used, to offer her body to whoever wanted it. She now fully understood how the bastards could use the drug as a weapon in the war.

Yet in her increasingly rare rational moments, she was disgusted with herself for succumbing to the carnal needs of the body. How could she be so weak just to give in like this? She'd been trained to resist just about anything an enemy could subject her to. But not this...

Herman had practically raped her yesterday, for fuck's sake. But could it be rape when she was a willing participant? The aphrodisiacal effect of the drug was all consuming and her resistance was fading fast.

Widening her legs with a happy moan, she gave Carruthers the extra access he wanted, groaning out as he changed angle and began to fuck her again.

"Harder, James," she gasped.

Even the way her full breasts pushed flat against the cool surface was sending a surge of heat through her.

"Harder..."

But even as he began to comply, the door burst open suddenly. What was happening? Her sex-fuelled brain tried to focus as two guards entered the cell, with Herman behind them. Without a word, they strode forward, grabbed Carruthers by his hair and arms, and pulled him away from her.

"No!" she heard him cry.

But even as he tried to stop them, penis bobbing insistently infront of him, Herman pushed him solidly in the chest and sent him sprawling backwards onto the stone floor.

The two guards turned their attention to Alice, yanking her insistently toward the cell door. She tried weakly to fight them but with her head still clouded by sex, she was in no position to fight them.

As they dragged her outside, she could feel her body reacting to their touch. Maybe they were going to take her somewhere and fuck her? Her pussy flooded at the images her mind created and she instantly hated herself for being so aroused at the thought.

The hallway outside the cell was ice-cold and lit by recessed fixtures. Alice gasped in disorientation as the chill air sucked the heat from her sweat-soaked body, momentarily putting a brae on the drug's effect.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked with a heated stammer, looking from one to the other. "Where? Tell me..."

They ignored her entreaties as they half-pulled and half-dragged her with them, without even a single word passing between the two of them. In normal circumstances she might have been able to fight them, particularly as Herman had stayed behind, but in her weakened state she knew they'd be way too strong.

But then, why should she try to resist? Not if they were going to fuck her...

They took her along several corridors into what appeared to be a separate part of the complex, finally stopping outside a door to their left. The guard holding her arm twisted it violently to make sure she couldn't take advantage as the other handler let go of her and opened the door. Unceremoniously, they tossed her inside.

Her first glance as she fell into a heap on the cold metal floor told her the cell was empty but for her. It was the same layout as the cell she'd shared with James, except there was only one bed.

Alice's heart dropped as the guards left her and she heard the cell door clang shut. They couldn't do this to her! She needed a man to finish off the job that James had started this morning. If not a man then someone, something, to quench her aching needs.

Her fingers just didn't seem to have the same appeal anymore. The drug had made her an addict ... and sex was her fix.

There had to be some specific reason for suddenly changing her arrangements, but what? She couldn't think at all, let alone rationally, not when all she wanted to do was fuck. She glanced at the door, knowing she should check it, look for anything that might bring her an advantage. Instead, she flopped down on the edge of the bed and slid her hand between her thighs.

----------

The metallic sound of the door opening made Alice bolt upright. She must have dozed off, her fingers still working between her thighs.

The two guards that had brought her there walked arrogantly into the cell, the heels of their black boots clacking on the hard floor. They exchanged a smile as they watched her touching herself and for a few moments they didn't speak, their eyes just insolently running over her nakedness. The supercilious looks should have made her blush but she found herself sitting up on the bed, dropping her arms by her side and parting her thighs invitingly as they stared.

Perhaps they were going to fuck her?

Her mind was full of shame but her body was full of need.

"You come with us now," the thickset guard suddenly said.

She shook her head in frustration. Why wasn't it Herman standing infront of her rather than these two goons? He would have had his huge dick inside her by now!

Another thought occurred as the first of the two guards took a step towards her. If she resisted, they'd have to force her. That meant they'd have to lay their hands on her ... on her naked body. And she so needed to be touched. She looked up at them again, hungrily this time.

"It's time for your shower," the first guard told her.

"Shower?"

For the first time since she'd arrived, she became aware of how dirty she was. Her grubby body was caked in a mixture of dirt, sweat and cum. Her hair was matted with dirt and sweat. Yes, a shower! It was long overdue and sounded like heaven on earth right now.

"Okay," she said, quickly pushing off the bed.

The guard's eyes were all over her again as she stood. She knew she should be sizing them up, working out how to take them out. It shouldn't really be that difficult, even though she was exhausted. But the way their gazes were hungrily devouring every one of her curves had her heart palpitating in approval.

She stepped forward and provocatively brushed against the first guard on her way to the door, deliberately pressing her ass against his uniformed groin as she passed). He had to want her, didn't he? And his friend? They could have her now, both of them, at the same time if they wanted, here in this cell. No one would know.

But instead of grabbing hold of her, he turned to the other guard again and spoke in German.

"Die Hündin ist heiß für sie. Genau wie all die anderen."

They both laughed out loud.

----------

Alice tried to remain as stoic as possible outwardly but inside she was cursing herself. She had been placed on a chair, hands tied behind her back, a couple of feet away from the black couch that contained the formidable figure of Obersturmfuhrer Helga Bachmeier.

The shower had refreshed her mind as well as her body, temporarily diminishing the effects of the drug and allowing her to think a little more clearly. Her best opportunity of escape was to overpower the two guards, she'd told herself, and the best chance of that was as soon as she exited the small bathroom.

But even with a more rationale mind, the intense arousal that continued to bubble away under the surface had proved her undoing. Just washing herself had felt surreally erotic and she'd wondered if the guards would approve as she'd shampooed her long blonde hair and then fixed it high onto the top of her head.

Thoughts of overpowering them had immediately dissolved into a confused, shameless, state of thinking when she'd emerged naked from the room and seen the lustful way the two guards looked at her. One had even licked his lips. Her nipples had instantly prickled at the thought of each of them taking her there and then.

The idea was almost enough to spark off another orgasm.

Instead, they'd taken her to this room—Helga Bachmeier's office—and tied her to the chair under the watchful and slightly amused gaze of the Obersturmfuhrer.

The British agent was only too well aware that Bachmeier's ruthless reputation was only exceeded by her appetite for young women. The SS Commander hadn't spoken to her yet, not even when the two guards had departed the room. She had just allowed her piercing dark eyes to take in every curve of Alice's body.

The silence sent a chill to Alice's core whereas the appraising gaze had brought about an unforgiveable tingling between her smooth thighs.

Physically, Bachmeier was nothing like Alice had expected. Her black hair was cut short in traditional dyke fashion, but despite the almost masculine style it actually suited her narrow face. Not only that, but she was extremely attractive in a conventional way, and it was clear even in her SS Officer's black uniform that she had an athletic body.

Her triumphant dark eyes seemed to gleam as covered every inch of Alice's naked body, checking her out over like a predator ready to pounce on its prey. Despite herself, Alice's nipples came to life at the hypnotic gaze and she tried to regulate her breathing.

It was coming as fast as her pitter-pattering heartbeat.

Suddenly, Bachmeier rose and strolled nonchalantly behind her captive, still without a word. Alice felt herself tense nervously as the woman touched her blonde hair softly, unfastening it from high upon her head and allowing it to cascade down onto her naked shoulders.

Then she was back in front of Alice, leaning forward to lift her chin with the crook of her finger. Her dark eyes stared arrogantly into Alice's from just a few centimetres away.

"Welcome to our complex, Fraulein Alice," she spoke at last, those glossy red lips of hers a fraction away. "You look even lovelier than in the photographs I've seen."

The blush that broke out on Alice's neck rapidly spread across the whole of her body. An image came to her mind of this woman inspecting her photographs, perhaps even before she had been captured. Imagining what? The thought was as appalling as it was stimulating and she wanted to look away in her embarrassment.

But Bachmeier wasn't about to allow her any sort of safety-blanket. Her hand held her chin firmly, ensuring that their gazes stayed fixed on one another.

"But of course, you were clothed then. I'm pleased to see you've become used to your nakedness here."

Alice felt a flood of shame wash through her. She hadn't really considered it until now but, yes, she had become used to being naked in here. Sometimes she didn't even think about it. But now it had been pointed out, now that she was sitting naked infront of this sexual predator, in her office, her humiliation was obvious.

"It doesn't seem fair, does it," Bachmeier continued, her breath hot on Alice's cheek as she deliberately whispered into her ears, "You being at such a disadvantage. Perhaps you would feel more comfortable if I removed my glorious SS uniform too..."

She took a couple of backward steps towards the leather sofa, her dark eyes still locked on Alice's as she sat down. Her movements were deliberate and calculated as she slowly unzipped one shining black boot to the heel, followed by the other, and meticulously placed each of them to the right of the couch.

A faint smile touched her lips as she began to work open the stiff buttons of her jacket, her keen gaze observing her captive's reactions. Alice tried to tear her eyes away, to look anywhere in the room except at this woman who was undressing infront of her, but it was impossible. She was a rabbit caught in the SS Obersturmfuhrer's headlights.

"That's it, Fraulein," Bachmeier softly murmured as she continued to undress. "Watch ... enjoy..."

Alice couldn't help herself, little electrical currents finding their way to her sex as the dark-haired woman continued to reveal herself. Finally exposed in all its glory, she couldn't help but admit to herself that the German woman's body fully lived up to its promise.

Exceeded it, even...

Her large breasts were beautifully shaped, her pink nipples were thick and long, and the perfectly groomed black landing strip that guarded her puffy labial lips was cut into an SS shape.

"There," Bachmeier said, triumphantly stretching herself so that her British captive had a full view of her nakedness, "that feels much better. You see, Fraulein Alice, we are on equal terms now, ja?"

She provocatively raised one knee so that Alice could see how moist she was, the large folds of her lips swollen and open with arousal. Extending her leg, she dextrously reached across the divide between them and placed her foot on Alice's lap.

Alice felt her quickening pulse pounding at her temples and bit her lip as she tried to deny the arousal coursing through her veins. When she tugged at the ropes binding her hands in a desperate attempt to free herself, the futile action wasn't lost on Bachmeier.

"Trying to escape, or trying to move closer," she laughed harshly, slowly rubbing her foot upwards across her captive's skin.

She stroked just the sole across Alice's breasts, kneading each of them until she brought a moan. Satisfied at the reaction, she curled her toes around the British agent's right nipple and tugged gently.

The effect brought another moan, louder this time.

Alice had often wondered if there was a direct connection between her nipple and her clitoris, and Helga Bachmeier was close to proving the connection. She gritted her teeth and pressed her thighs more tightly together as she tried to resist the urges building inside her, but when the German woman switched breasts and repeated the action, the orgasm was on her before she knew it.

She couldn't contain her humiliating scream of pleasure as the whole of her body began to tremble and shake.

"So noisy," Bachmeier purred as she triumphantly watched her captive cum. "I love that."

She flexed her leg and dipped her toes along Alice's sex, covering them in her juices before raising her foot and rubbing her glistening toes across her captive's half-open mouth.

"Suck," she commanded firmly.

Alice's eyes widened and she tugged at her binding again, without any effect. Even in her hazy sex-fuelled state, she understood the humiliation that went with the command. She tried to turn her head away but Bachmeier was already forcing her big toe between her lips and using it to hold her head steady.

"Like a cock," she insisted firmly. "Show me how you suck a cock."

Alice closed her eyes as she tried to resist ... but the toe was moving back and forward inside her mouth now and it was all too easy to think of it as a cock. Herman's cock? Despite her reluctance, she found that she was already beginning to work the woman's big toe between her lips, and with each suck the need inside her became more powerful.

Her efforts quickly became more intense as the drug inside her re-established itself. Saliva began to drool from her mouth as she sucked her prize and she felt herself give a whimper of disappointment when the German woman eventually pulled her foot away.

"Very good, Fraulein Alice," Bachmeier chuckled. "I think I shall keep you as Helga's little pet when the war is over. You'd like that, ja?"

This time her chuckle was louder as she lowered her leg, scraped her toes slowly and deliberately along Alice's chin, neck, breasts and stomach until her foot rested between her thighs again.

"Open up," she softly instructed, pushing her legs apart.

The resistance written all across the British agent's aroused expression impressed the Obersturmfuhrer. This was a strong-minded woman, and that made her triumph all the more satisfying.

The young woman was summoning all her strength in an effort to resist and yet even the gentlest prod with her toes brought a weak moan of lust and forced those smooth thighs even further apart.

Her captive would soon learn that defiance was futile, the drug saw to that.

Alice blinked her eyes in an attempt to stop her head from spinning. Dizziness merged with arousal, need combined with revulsion. Goosebumps covered her entire body. Bachmeier's foot had found her wetness, her big toe teasing her insistently as it ran along the full length of her opening and gently parted her labia.

A voice in the furthest reaches of her mind screamed that she had to get a grip; that she was here for a reason. But the intense orgasm bubbling away inside her instantly swatted the thought away before it barely had a chance to materialise.

Bachmeier's toe was inside her now, gently easing back and forward. It had felt like a cock in her mouth and now it felt like on inside her sex. She widened her legs to gain a better friction and then began to push back, violently fucking herself on it until she let out a wail as her climax ripped from her body.

Bachmeier smiled knowingly as she continued to gently move the toe inside her captive, pacing her down from the throbbing orgasm until the tremors began to die away. Only then did she stand up from her position on the couch and untie Alice's hands.

"We won't need these right now, ja," she gently told her.

----------

The Obersturmfuhrer's voice was soft and comforting—designed to provide reassurance to her hazy victim—but with a commanding edge to her tone that demanded obedience.

As she spoke, she took hold of Alice's limp shoulders and manoeuvred the bemused blonde onto the couch beside her. This was the moment she loved the best. When her captive was so confused and aroused that she became putty in her hands. Her athletic body twisted like a cat and she straddled Alice, hovering above the British agent and holding her engorged folds inches away from her pretty face.

"One good turn deserves another, isn't that what you English say?" she chuckled.

She slowly dragged her sex across Alice's face as she asked the rhetorical question, leaving a wet, glistening trail across the young woman's forehead, nose, cheek, lips and mouth.

"I know you want to show me just how grateful you are, ya?"

To reinforce her words, she scraped herself across Alice's face again. It brought a moan from her newest captive. This was a strong woman, she knew, but right now all resistance had drained out of her.

Her body would be throbbing all over and her mission would be long forgotten in her head. It was almost impossible for her to think straight other than an overwhelming need to obey her captor's demands.

"Show me," Bachmeier commanded, pressing home her advantage. "Show your Mistress how much you need her..."