Behind His Back Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Oh yes. Keep it up!"

No chance I was going soft with her pelvic action. With her hip motions and my buttock squeezes, we were winning against the chair prison. Not to mention, I was simultaneously fucking Gary's wife. See, just like in the detective stories.

"You know." She panted for breath. "It's kind of ironic. Gary sent you here to see if I was cheating on him, and I end up cheating on him with you."

"Yeah, ironic." My knees reached the edge of the chair. My feet hit the floor. Carpet never felt so good. I sat up, Patricia in my lap, legs spread. I was buried deep in her pussy.

She stopped humping and stared. "We are going to finish, aren't we?" Perhaps as an enticement, she reached behind and unclipped her bra. When her tits came into view, she held them up for inspection. The nipples were inflated and red, high on the fleshy mounds, begging for my lips. And I was already deep inside her. The only question was, "To cum or not to cum." My mouth flew to her breasts, kissing the flesh, flicking her nipples with my tongue, sucking each one. Her hips regained their wave motion. "Oh God. Yes, yes, oh, so good!"

I caressed her tits, then her sides, then her ass. When my hands reached her buttocks, she pressed down hard, groaning. She took a cleansing breath and repeated the pressure. She'd climaxed for a second time. She leaned away from me, her body glistening with sweat, even sexier. I was still erect, and hadn't cum. She stood up, wobbled a bit from fucking exertion, and leaned on my shoulder. "What's with that?" My cock was at attention, coated with her cunt juices. "Don't you ever go down?"

She couldn't have meant eating my intimate female companions. "Sure, when I've achieved an orgasm. By my count, you're up, two to none. But that's okay. We've really done much more than we should, and you seem to be satisfied, so I'll just go."

"The hell you will!" She pulled me to my feet. My trousers hit the floor, but my jockeys hung out at knee level. She grabbed my dick and tugged, in a rather unerotic fashion.

Maybe she wanted to rip my prick off and keep it for her own solo pleasure. "That hurts. Stop it. Really, I never meant for us, I mean, for me to end up, well, you know."

"What about how I feel?" She let go and wandered towards the bedroom. Her ass was perfectly round. She plopped down on the edge of the bed. "I'm a failure. Sure, you're pretty talented, but me? I took advantage of you. Just because I'm so horny. Gary never gets me off twice in a night, and you did it without going limp. Shit, is that fucked up or what?"

I'd lost the thread of her lament. She took advantage of me? Maybe, but then I got a free ride with Gary's sexy wife. I wandered into the bedroom and stood in front of her. I'd violated both Gary's trust and his wife. Enough for one night. "I'm going to go."

"No, wait." She grabbed my hips and pivoted my body. My cock slapped her cheek. "Naughty boy." She slapped her hand against my prick.

If it had been deflating, the impact increased the blood flow. ''Ouch. That hurt."

"Let me kiss it and make it better." Her lips grazed the tip. "I don't do this with Gary." She opened her mouth and took the head inside, tongue swirling. "Mmmm." My hips jerked. She coughed and let it loose. "Hold on. You're too big."

I wasn't about to give Gary's wife a lesson in deep throating or cock sucking. Her fingers tickling my balls held me in place. "You don't owe me anything."

She stood up and put her hands around my waist. "I know. But I never said thank you." For the first time that evening, our lips met. My arms circled her waist. My cock rubbed her belly. "God, you're insatiable. And, God help me, I want more."

Her hand slid down and took hold, this time, with a caress instead of a jerk. I was the jerk, staying and tempting both us for more sex. "Patricia, I really have to-"

"It's Patty, and you can't tell me you're not interested." She slid my foreskin back. My prick strained forward. "What's your favorite position?"

I'd already fucked her, and she'd masturbated on my prick once herself. There was only my orgasm, and the evening would be complete. "Doggie. On all fours, you on the bottom." Best to be explicit.

She hopped upon the bed and presented a rear view to me. With her thighs apart, her labia were distinct, puffed up and gleaming. I climbed up behind her. She was still a tight fit, but I took my time, bottoming out. All the while, she was moaning and humming. When I started humping against her ass, her hums turned to panting and yipping. I leaned over and palmed her tits. She lurched back, and if there had been any of my cock not in her, we were pubes to pubes. I massaged her tits, plucking her nipples. She became more vigorous, but I wanted control. It was her on top previously that had prevented my orgasm. This was my position, and my fuck. Well, she was there too, I guess.

"Am I good?" she groaned. "Is it good for you?"

I thrust, repeatedly. "Yes. Oh yes. You're a great fuck." I wasn't kidding. She liked sex, and so did I. Under other circumstances, she and I could have been a regular item, experimenting with new and different positions and roles. She hollered, announcing her third orgasm. I could have kept on humping, but this was Gary's wife. I shrunk with the thought.

She knew. "What's wrong?" She pulled forward and rolled over. "Something happened."

"I can't do it." I sat back on my haunches, cock moist but fading. You're Gary's wife. We've already done way too much. I shouldn't be here. Neither should you. Let's call it a night."

She sat up, supported by bent arms. "Well that might be okay for you. You got me off real good, more in one night than Gary does in a week. And he cums every time I practically touch him. But if you go before you cum - well, it makes me a failure. My best efforts have left you hanging." She looked at my semi erect shaft. "Well, not quite hanging."

My prick lurched at our conversation. "I just need more attention than Gary does." Or he's a premature ejaculator.

"Could you do me one small favor?"

Not tell Gary? "What?"

"Could you eat me?" She fell back on the bed, her thighs spread as a physical confirmation of her invitation. "Gary doesn't like to, but I enjoy it. And now that my engine is running I can't stop."

What harm would that be? I'd already fucked her. "Why not?"

"Goodie."

I moved in close and fingered her labia open. I used a variety of attacks long strikes and short jabs with an occasional nibble. Her hips wouldn't stay still which made things more difficult. I felt my cock against the sheet, hard again. I liked oral sex and my renewed erection was evidence.

She cried out loud. Her stomach arched off the bed, pulling from my grasp. "You bastard!"

"What is it now?"

"You got me off again." She looked up at the rough spackled ceiling, not me. "Do you like my tits?"

My hand had cupped one of her breasts subconsciously. "Yes very much."

"Get your cock up here."

A tit fuck? Sure, why not, after everything else we'd done, this was G rated. I straddled her chest and laid my cock between her breasts. She pressed them together. "Okay, come on. Enjoy yourself."

She meant to get me off, spitting between her tits, raising her head as I plowed her breast valley. When I pushed forward, her lips pursed to kiss my cock. A little further and her mouth formed an "o" to receive the head. It was like diddling at the entrance e to a pussy. Very erotic. She was going to get her wish and I was going to get my rocks off.

She dropped one hand so I took over the breast holding. Over my shoulder, I could see her rubbing her pussy in a circular motion, and then jabbing two fingers inside, frigging herself. Then back to the exterior stimulation, rubbing her clitty area vigorously. Her body undulated beneath me as she applied her self-pleasure techniques, which only excited me more.

"Kiss me again," she whispered.

"What?" I was so close to cumming, I didn't want to stop. Not now.

"I want to kiss you some more. Pleeeese?"

She was in control. I scooted back, dragging my cock from her breast valley across her stomach. My lips met hers.

She grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. With a renewed erection and her legs spread, my cock bumped her pussy. One of her hands guided me in. She raised her thighs and wrapped her legs around me. "Come on, you're almost there. Fuck me one last time. I want your cum in my cunt, not on my chest. I want you to juice me up."

I pumped, long and slow, like I'd done between here tits. My dick throbbed, gliding through her moist channel. Automatically, my pace increased. I was attacking, delivering relentless thrusts. Maybe this time, I'd get my orgasm. I was certainly hard enough, maybe too hard.

"Yes, yes, do it. Do me. Fuck me." Her cheers excited me. My thrusts were full-length insertions, over and over. She tapped her fingertips against my balls. Was she in a hurry or just attempting to assist in my success? There was another scream. Her legs fell to the mattress, leaving my cock waving so long to her cunt. "Fuck! How could you?"

She'd reached orgasm again and was pissed about it. There was no winning with this woman. My thighs were fatigued. "It's never been like this for me."

"I know, me too. This is the best sex I've ever had."

She'd misunderstood. Just as well.

"Are you done? You aren't, are you?" She sat cross-legged, her pussy gaping open.

"No, I'm afraid not."

"But you're still hard."

She was being kind. I was fading again. And I was pooped from pumping. "We should call it a night." I scooted off the bed and gathered my clothes.

Her legs unwound. "I'm sorry-"

"You're sorry? I'm the one who should be apologizing. I was just supposed to see if you hooked up with anybody, and it turned out to be me."

"So Gary did send you here to check up on me." She threw her head back and laughed. Her tits shook. "So what will you tell Gary? The truth?"

"Close. A version of it that keeps us both out of trouble. Agreed?" I was pulling up my slacks.

When I stood, she came over and hugged me. I got another kiss. "I love Gary, and I would never do anything to hurt him. Really."

After she got dressed, we took the elevator to the lobby. The names and photos of the hotel management team decorated the wall at Registration, where Patricia dropped off her key. One of the photos in a walnut frame was Richard Caldwell. Nice looking guy, a little younger than Gary or me. In charge of Event Planning and Facilities, just like Patricia had said. Before we could get close to the revolving door, one of the desk clerks ran over. "Ms. Bigger, there's a message for you."

Patricia read the note, snorted, crumpled it up and threw it in the bottom of one of those sand trap ashtrays that have a small waste receptacle below.

Outside, Patricia's car was waiting, and she hadn't said a word or presented a parking pass or anything. Hotel staff must have called ahead. She gave me a quick peck. "I'll invite you to the birthday party. Gary will be so surprised."

"How will you explain me being there? After all, you said it, Gary and I aren't close."

The car jockey opened the door of her imported sedan.

"I'll tell him I looked though his photo album, saw an unfamiliar face, looked you up from that organization you belong to, and that was that."

"Okay, if you can do it with a straight face."

"Besides, I'd like to see you again." Her grin was broad, with just a hint of tongue.

I gave her a raised eyebrow. Once was an accident, but a series of sexual encounters? That would be full-fledged cheating, exactly what Gary was worried about. She processed my expression. "Not that we'd do anything. But you're a nice guy."

I got one more kiss, this one firmer. Then she slid into her expensive sedan and drove off.

I reentered the lobby and strolled over to the ashtray with the trash bin below. I pretended to tie my shoe. When the bellhops weren't looking, I reached in and pulled out a handful of waste, used tissues, gum wrappers, and one note on pink paper. I found the men's room, washed my hands, and uncrumpled the note:

'Dearest Patty, Something came up and I can't make it this evening. I look forward to being with you next week. Love, Dick.'

As in, Richard. Richard Caldwell. Damn, Patricia was cheating on Gary with the guy who was renting her the room for Gary's party. No party, maybe no cheating. Ironic! Gary was right to be concerned. So now what was I supposed to tell him? Did she meet someone? That's what he'd asked. No, since good old Dick didn't show up. No need to tell Gary that my dick took Richard's place in Patty's pussy. And if Patricia really did send me an invitation for Gary's birthday bash, I'd beg off, citing a conflict. Just like the conflict that was raging inside me as I waited for my car to be brought around.

### An Original H M Tale ###

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Send me an email and tell me what you think. Copyright (c) 2009, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12