Behind the Green Veil Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What were you doing to me?" she whispered as her nipple started to stiffen in my palm. I gently began rolling it with my thumb and forefinger.

"Well, I had just put my..." I trailed off, thinking better of how I wanted to explain it.

"Tell me, Jackson," she pleaded again, her voice becoming raspier. I decided to give her the story from the beginning.

"We were at a movie theater," I began, "but we were sitting in the back. For some reason, there was a couch back there. My head was in your lap and you were feeding me fruit while we watched the movie."

"Then what happened?"

"Every time you put a piece of fruit in my mouth I sucked on your fingers, and soon I was hungry for more than just fruit. I guess you can say I was hungry for your fruit." That admission elicited another small moan and tight squeeze of her ass around my shaft. "I turned over on my side until I was facing your tummy. I lifted your shirt and began tonguing your belly button. You were so ticklish there that you had to pinch me to stop before you yelled out in the theater."

"I -- ticklish there," she confirmed. "It makes all the muscles in my abdomen jump when you do that to me."

"I decided to leave your tummy alone because I had more devilish desires in mind, so I turned all the way over until I was face down in your lap. You were wearing a skirt, and I began massaging your thighs, inching your skirt up as I went. You protested, worried about the people around us in the theater. I ignored you. I was kissing and nibbling on your thighs which made it impossible for you to resist. I rolled your skirt all the way up until I could press my nose down into you, to see if you liked what I was doing to you."

"And? Tell me what you found," she said breathlessly as I moved my palm to take in her other breast. "Describe it to me."

"I didn't even have to take a deep breath," I said, grinding into her ass just a little bit harder. My hips started doing a circular motion. The heat between us was causing her cleft to get sweaty. Combined with my leaking pre-cum, she was just moist enough where my shaft could begin to slide up and down. "Your scent was unmistakable. I smelled your rampant approval of what I was doing to you. " There were more moans out of her, and her hips started to match my circular motion, grinding back into me.

"My appetite fully stoked, I got off the couch and got down on my knees between your legs. Then you really started to panic, afraid that I was about to take things too far for a public place."

"You were being a naughty boy," she whispered. "I can't let you naughty boys do bad things to me," she said, reciting my dream as if she had the same one herself.

"You clamped one hand defensively over your pussy and tried to hold your legs shut, and you put the other hand on my head and tried to push me away."

"Did that make you give up and try to be good, respectful of my honor?"

"Hell no," I said calmly, now using both hands to twist her nipples as I relayed the story. "Your resistance just made me want you more. I licked and sucked at the tender inner flesh of your thighs. Within minutes you had spread them for me willingly, as wide as they could go. The next thing I knew you were scooting down in your seat, pressing the wet crotch of your panties directly in my face. I pulled the sodden fabric aside and began eating you earnestly, not caring that the entire theater could hear me devouring your sex, drinking your sweet honey."

Hearing this made Orkideh shift in my arms, moving up higher in the bed next to me until my cock slipped from between the cheeks of her ass and slid into the wet softness of her inner thighs. It was my turn to groan, feeling her arousal.

"Don't stop," she said impatiently, "tell me more." In our new positioning her head was level with mine. I moved her hair out of my way and pressed my face into her neck before continuing.

"Then something strange happened. A guy who worked at the theater came walking through with his flashlight, telling everyone to put away their cell phones -- no talking and no texting. He walked right by us and shined his light directly on us. I could see his flashlight reflected in the wetness of your sex and all over your inner thighs. I thought we were busted and he was going to kick us out. But all he said was 'remember no cell phones' and just kept walking." Orkideh gasped, feeling genuine embarrassment. I continued, smiling to myself.

"I kept eating you, lost in how good you taste. But I was frustrated because your panties kept getting in my way. Finally I just pulled them off completely and put them in my pocket." A low moan escaped out of her, and her breathing grew more ragged still. "I turned you over and put you on your knees with your butt up in the air, then I buried my face back into you and kept eating." I stopped talking and started sucking on her neck, just enjoying the heat of her creamy thighs. I was a bit hesitant wondering how she might respond to the next part of the dream.

"Tell me," was all she said, knowing or perhaps hoping where the narrative was going. She began urgently trying to rub her sex against my shaft. I started slowly thrusting into her, the top of my cock rubbing into the lips of her pussy, but the angle wasn't right for me to enter.

"I feasted on you," I said breathlessly, moaning and unable to contain my own excitement. "I feasted on you in a public theater, with my tongue deep in your pussy and my nose pressed up higher, smelling you there."

"Fucking hell!" she hissed, and I felt a fresh gush of her nectar wash over my crown. "Tell me," was all she said again and I felt her fingers begin to play at her clit. I knew what she wanted to know.

"You smelled... funky, earthy, kinky," I said, groaning at the thought.

"Is that what you remember?" she asked, acknowledging that I had her in this position once before until she stopped me from going further.

"Yesss!" I answered, the heat growing in me to a fever pitch, "and it makes me want to taste you there," I admitted

"It doesn't smell like... dirty stuff back there?"

"No, my flower," I said, making reference to her name. "I cleaned you thoroughly back there. It just smelled like... concentrated you, but the most secret and hidden part of you; the forbidden part of you. Like an espresso shot of your pheromones. I want to taste you there because I love you, because I want all of you inside of me. I want to smell all of you, kiss all of you, taste all of you... be inside all of you." The further admission made Orkideh begin thrusting back into me, arching her back, trying to get me inside of her hungry pussy. "So I started moving my lips," I said, going back to the dream, "kissing you higher, licking you there, tasting you there."

"Tell me," she pleaded. I could feel the vibrations in her body indicating her hand moving furiously over her clit. Again, I knew what she wanted to know.

"Your flavor mesmerized me in its pungency, your muskiness was like a drug. I just licked around the outside for a little while, savoring your flavor and your body's reaction. Soon my hunger grew too strong to resist and I tried to push my tongue inside of you but you were too tight. You were squeezed shut like a knot in a rope, pulled so tight you can't get it out. So I went back and forth between licking your ass, licking your pussy and licking your clit until you came."

I felt Orkideh tremble at the dirtier, more graphic language, and I knew I was getting to her. "You came violently, trying not to shout into the theater, using the couch cushions to muffle your cries. Once you calmed down you relaxed, and I was finally able to force my tongue inside."

Her fingers left her pussy with a squelching noise that betrayed her arousal then found their way into my mouth, giving me a taste of her nectar in the present. I grunted as I licked the slightly salty juices off of her digits. This woman knew me so well... she knew hot to get what she wanted. The moment her flavor hit my brain my hips shifted and her back arched simultaneously, allowing my tip to find her center and push its way inside. Her body welcomed me in with a contraction of her inner muscles which made me groan in ecstasy.

"I ate you thoroughly, noisily" I told her as I started a slow rhythm thrusting into her steamy pussy. Orkideh took her fingers from my mouth and threw off the blankets, suddenly too hot beneath the comforter. Her hand rushed back to her sex and began rubbing her clit furiously as the pace of our thrusting increased.

"And no one from the theater said anything?"

"Strangely, a woman came over to us and asked if I wanted to eat her popcorn. I peeled my face out of your ass just long enough to tell her 'no.' She said that hers had more butter on it but I shooed her away. Then I buried my face back in you. You began thrusting back into me and your dirty little whole was twitching with excitement while I swirled my tongue around inside of you."

"You are positively one sick and depraved individual, Jackson William," she told me, rutting back to meet my strokes.

"And you love it, don't you?" I challenged her, sinking my teeth into the flesh of her shoulder and increasing the force behind my thrusts. Her free hand reached back to weave her fingers through my hair, raking her nails against my scalp.

"Then what did you do to me?" she asked, avoiding my question.

"I switched from my tongue to my fingers, trying to loosen you further. You were grunting as I plied you open with first one finger and then two. The people in the theater kept shushing us, but we ignored them."

"Then what?" she asked, barely audible. "Tell me what you made me do."

"I withdrew my fingers and took one last taste of you -- all of you -- then I stood up behind you, positioning myself. I made you spread for me so I could take what I wanted. You complied obediently. Reaching back to hold yourself open to me, you arched your back and pushed your ass out to me. I could see the glow from the movie screen reflecting off your wetness as your scent filled the theater."

"The whole movie theater was smelling my pussy?" she enquired, her breath now ragged.

"Yes, everyone in there could smell you and the effect was like a drug affecting the entire crowd. Couples started kissing madly and touching each other, shedding their clothes. I couldn't wait any longer. I invaded your pussy first, wetting myself in the dripping mess you were making. Then I pulled out of you. Even in the darkness of the theater I could see my dick all shiny from how wet you were. I moved my tip up a little higher and started to push. You were panting loudly from the pressure, and the people in the theater were starting to watch us, playing with themselves. I had just pushed the head of my dick inside you when I woke up."

------------- Orkideh -------------

By the time he finished retelling his dream, we were full out fucking. Unsatisfied with the lack of leverage behind his strokes as we lay side by side, Jackson rolled over fully on top of me, pulled my hips slightly in the air, and then started pounding me into the mattress. There was no mistaking how much his fantasy had aroused me. My treacherous body had my secret on full display, dripping down my thighs, filling the room with the smell of my desire to let Jackson do all of those nasty things to me.

We were already both close. I continued rubbing my clit while he slammed into my upturned ass, the smacking sounds of his thrusts echoing throughout the room. He started lunging into me, making all sorts of unintelligible sounds, and I felt his cock swell with its imminent explosion. We exploded together, calling for each other, grunting, clawing, trying to pull the other closer. Jackson flipped me over quickly, almost violently, and slammed his dick back into my spasming pussy before falling on top of me to claim my mouth with his own. My legs instinctively wrapped around him and I hugged him with my thighs while my arms hugged him around his neck. We shared a long, deep, wet and sloppy kiss while he throbbed inside my flooded passage, our bodies both twitching uncontrollably at the force of our orgasms.

There were no words. We both knew. It took his erection a while to fully subside and slip out of me, but I didn't mind. I loved that moment between us even though I felt dangerously exposed. Eventually our heart beats slowed and we shifted our position, laying side by side but still facing each other. I knew that I needed to get up and pee but I wanted to just stay there and drift off to sleep held snugly in his arms. Not peeing after sex leaves me vulnerable to a UTI, and the last thing I wanted for this long weekend was to wake up sore down there in all the wrong ways. So reluctantly, I peeled myself away to go pee. When I got back, Jackson was on his back snoring. When he felt my body slide back next to him he stirred and wrapped his arms around me once again. I pulled the blankets over us and we started to drift off to sleep. Without thinking, my mouth uttered one last thing before I lost consciousness.

"Jackson?"

"Hmm?" he answered, barely awake.

"I love you, too," I said, pulling his hand up to my face and kissing it. I felt his lips press into the side of my face while his arms held me tighter. My fate was sealed. It was the last thing I remember before drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning I was a changed woman. I was nervous as hell, feeling so exposed, but even more so I felt liberated. We were both thrumming with excited energy, me a bit anxious as well, knowing that by the end of the day I was going to submit to Jackson in every way. But it was also our last full day together so there was a heavy emotional weight in the room as well.

To his credit, Jackson didn't try to rush straight into it, so to speak. There was a cool, unhurried confidence to him that morning. He knew he was going to have his way with me yet patient enough to let me decide my exact moment of surrender. It was the first morning he didn't start off by rubbing his face in my sex to get my scent all over him. His affection was no less demanding, however. Other than to let me go pee, Jackson wouldn't let me out of his arms. He just held me close to him and kissed me about the face, whichever part of my face was closest to his lips in any particular second.

After a while both of our stomachs were growling so I reached for the phone and the room service menu. Before I knew what was happening my new liberated self had forgone my usual breakfast of assorted fruit, Greek yogurt and pastries and instead I ordered a breakfast filled with pork: an applewood bacon, sun-dried tomato and goat cheese omelet; Grand Marnier French toast with a side of maple sausage; and a Virginia country ham steak with home-fried potatoes. Jackson looked at me with his mouth agape, totally shocked.

"Holy shit, what's gotten into you?" he chuckled, remembering that I had grown up not eating pork and never went near it.

"You have," I answered simply then locked my lips onto his.

I love meat, my whole family does. The whole vegetarian craze never appealed to me, though I do enjoy eating healthy. I just also enjoy a meal anchored by a nice cut of fish, chicken, beef, or my favorite lamb. But as any person from an Islamic country will tell you, we are raised and taught that pigs are the filthiest of animals, but physically and spiritually. I never even had an opportunity to try pork growing up because it wasn't sold in any markets nor was it served in any restaurants. But I was in the mood for breaking taboos. We ravished the food. After stuffing ourselves, we took turns in the bathroom then showered together. Not that he needed any instruction, but I bent over long enough for Jackson to make sure that he cleaned me thoroughly.

While Jackson brushed his teeth and combed his hair, I packed a backpack for an outing. I wanted to go someplace where we wouldn't be recognized and I had an idea. Something told me that I might need a blanket so I looked in the closet and found the extra one that the hotel provided. I stuffed it into my oversized backpack just in case my plan worked out.

------------------ Jackson ----------------

Orkideh wouldn't tell me where we were going, only that it was someplace she hoped we could go to enjoy the outdoors without fear of being recognized. She handed me the keys, though, and told me to drive.

"How can I drive if I don't know where we're going?"

"Don't worry, I'll tell you where to turn," she answered, piquing my curiosity. "Besides, this will let me mess with you while you drive, instead of you messing with me," she teased.

She was probably right -- I might have been tempted to caress her thigh and let my fingers tickle the sensitive flesh in between while she drove -- but her tease turned out to be an idle threat. At first. During the first hour of the car ride we spent the whole time listening to music, switching Ipods and introducing each other to more of our favorite music. It was non-erotic, but very intimate all the same.

As we got past the city limits Orkideh started to relax, and her hijab and sunglasses come off. With her hair now loose, she opened her side window to let the wind blow through it, soaking up sun with her face. Beyond her physical beauty she conveyed such a free spiritedness in that moment that was even more enduring. I sat dumbfounded contemplating why people from her part of the world would want to cover all of that beauty up.

Orkideh was wearing a classy but beautifully sexy sun dress. Soon after losing her hijab and sunglasses she also took her shoes off and put her feet up on the dashboard, tempting me with her smooth thighs. I could not resist reaching out to her and to my surprise she did not swat my hand away like she did when we were driving to the hotel from the airport.

I rubbed the inside of her thighs until they became warm, almost hot to the touch. When I first started she kept them modestly closed but after ten minutes or so they were spread wide, welcoming further digital exploration. My hand drifted to the front of her midnight blue boy-leg panties, the same pair I bought for her the day before. There I rubbed until a wet spot formed, coating my fingers in her moisture. I brought her fingers to my nose and inhaled deeply, letting her see, but I ddin't put them in my mouth. Instead, I reached back for her sex and try to move her panties to the side. A close call where we almost wreck makes her think twice and slap my hand away.

"Both hands on the wheel," she insists, "or I'm pulling my dress down for the rest of the drive."

I complied and her own fingers took over where mine left off. She got her fingers wet and brought them to my face. My hunger was growing and she knew that I was by that point dying to taste her but she denied me. Instead, she let me get a second whiff but when I tried to capture her sticky fingers between my lips she pulled them away. Over and over she teased me like that, driving me crazy. It wasn't long before a large tent in my pants caught her eye. As she smiled mischievously, I knew I was in for it.

I struggled to keep my eyes on the road as she put her fingers back in her sex.

"This is a first for me," she admitted breathlessly while staring down at her lewd act.

"Don't you dare try and lie to me and claim that you never masturbated before."

"No silly," she smiled, removing her fingers momentarily to observe their wetness. "It's the first time I've done this while not in the shower or the bath. As a little girl, that was the only place we had any privacy. But I was so ashamed of the behavior that as I grew up I could never just lay in my bed and do it, let alone let anyone watch," she added, groaning the last part. "For the first two years I tried to suppress my desire to do this while thinking of you. About two years ago, I lost the battle to resist those fantasies and for these past couple of years, every shower, every bath..." her voice trailed off into groans as my ears picked up the unmistakable squish of finger banging. I glanced over to find her right hand working at a blurry pace.