Behind the Green Veil Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a groan of my own and contemplated pulling over to the side of the road. Not yet satisfied in my torture, Orkideh removed her hand a second time and reached out toward my face but again she would not let me take her fingers into my mouth. Going in for the kill, she wiped her stickiness all over my face, quickly dodging when I tried to snag her slimy pungent digits with my lips. She was generous enough to leave a little just under my nose. I reached out with my tongue and licked it up hungrily.

"Tell me more about what you did while thinking of me," I groaned, hoping to drive her need to a fever pitch.

She turned red, closing her legs over her hand buried in her pussy, obstructing my view. I told her how I snuck out of bed the night after our first phone conversation to find my hidden box of her memories, and then masturbated to them while saddened that her panties no longer held her smell. My revelation seemed to push a button inside of her. Orkideh took a deep breath and looked up at me, spreading her legs again. It was all I could do to look at the road and not keep my eyes glued on her.

"I dreamed about our intellectual connection," she said breathlessly, and I could hear her fingers sloshing around in her sex, so wet she was. "I also dreamed about your scent," she continued as her eyes closed dreamily, "I never forgot about how good you smelled, or how good you tasted. I loved how we both needed to smell and taste each other..."

Her words trailed off into moans as her fingers sped up and she slid down further in the seat. She pulled her legs up even further, until I could see her cute tinier orifice, glistening from the juices leaking down from her pussy. I thought she was going to cum but then she slowed herself, deliberately, and her voice resumed in a whisper.

"Worst of all, I could never stop thinking about how you touched me here and made it a new erogenous zone for me." I glanced over and saw her wet middle finger leave her pussy, drop down an inch, circle around at the tiny little opening and then slowly push inside. I almost came in my pants as I drifted into oncoming traffic.

------------- Orkideh ----------------

I never felt so stupid in all of my life. I screamed, seeing the large truck coming right for us, its horn blaring. The word "Peterbuilt" will be forever etched into my brain. That little oval symbol above the grill of the truck seemed to pass within inches of my face as Jackson swerved further left to avoid a collision by a matter of inches. We ended up on the opposite shoulder facing oncoming traffic that was zooming by on our right. Horns continued to blare at us for facing the wrong way on the wrong side of the highway. Jackson pushed further to the left, into the grass as he slowed the car to a stop.

My knuckles were white as I gripped the door handle with one hand and had the other pressed against the dashboard to brace for impact. My breathing ragged, it was a few minutes before either of us could speak. My heart was beating in my chest so hard I could hear it, and thought I could hear Jackson's too. Finally Jackson reached over to me and took me in his arms. Words weren't really needed -- we were both just glad that we were safe.

Appropriately chastised for our risky behavior, we resumed our focus on music for the rest of the trip, though Jackson held my hand the whole way. Our destination was the --, about two hours drive outside of Montreal, situated between a lake and a mountain. My sister had told me about it a couple of years ago: its beautiful lake, majestic trees, and wonderful vistas. Most important to me, I felt confident that there would be no one there who knew either of us. If only for that afternoon, we could be free.

As we pulled into the parking lot as the southeast end of the park, we saw a lot of people there also with the same idea to enjoy this day while immersed in nature. I lost my nerve and put my hijab and sunglasses back on. Jackson grabbed the backpack that held our water, some light snacks and the blanket we swiped from the hotel.

We started out walking an easy path, hiking along a trail called the--. At the trail's summit we had an absolutely spectacular panoramic view of the Adirondacks. A cool breeze flowed over the summit, making me shiver. Jackson took me into his arms to warm me. That's when he removed my hijab and tucked it in my purse.

"No one's going to recognize us out here," he sad softly as he leaned down to kiss me. I thought it was only going to be a quick peck so I let him, not realizing that his lips intended to claim mine for a longer period, preparing the way for his tongue to follow. I found his kisses so addictive that I couldn't physically pull my lips away, so I pinched him and nodded toward the other couple standing not twenty feet away from us when he pulled back to see what was wrong. They were also enjoying the view, and I knew that there would be more on the way to join us shortly, given how many people we came across while hiking. Jackson simply chuckled and didn't press me, but the devious sound of his laughter told me he had more in store for me.

It had been a short hike, less than an hour, so we decided to take another trail to give us a different view of the park. We chose a trail named --, which took us along the shores of -- I laughed as Jackson tried to imitate a true French speaker while reading the sign indicating the lake ahead of us. He told me that he had taken three years of French but used it so infrequently that it always took him a while to get back into the practice and remember his vocabulary.

The lake was beautiful and peaceful, reflecting the majestic peaks of the two mountains that rose above its opposite shore. Jackson held my hand as we walked along the water's edge. I know it sounds like such a small thing, but for that afternoon it really started to feel like we were in our own little world where we were free to be a loving couple, not hiding in secret. There were many couples out there, and some families with kids in tow. Some people were getting in the water and swimming. We found a large flat rock along the shore's edge and took a seat. Jackson just held me quietly while we watched the water sparkle under the mid-day sun. Eventually I began to relax and the tension slowly eased out of my shoulders.

"I'm so happy you texted me," he whispered in my ear, his warm breath raising tiny bumps along my neck. I tilted my head to give him further access and he took it, his lips claiming the area just under my jaw. The nerve endings there seemed to have a direct line of communication with my sex and I clamped my legs shut to combat the sudden urge I had to spread them as wide as possible and invite his touch down there.

Jackson turned my head toward his face and removed my sunglasses, my last vestige of anonymity. My heart started racing as I knew what was coming. This time I didn't stop him. When his lips found mine, I greeted his tongue with my own.

We kissed like teenagers, when you kissed forever because kissing was as far as you were willing to go. It wasn't "get-a-room-because-you-two-are-dry-humping-in-public" kissing, but it was deep, soulful kissing nonetheless. I got lost in his lips, so wonderfully plush and pillowy. I felt a rush of adrenaline as the kiss deepened, letting go of my nervousness about the people around us.

For those few minutes while we sat savoring the taste of each other's mouths, there was no war going on, no friends disappearing or dying, no religious zealots policing my behavior, no longing for the home to which I could never return, no marriage vows being broken. There was just the incredible connection we felt for each other, consummated in the caress of his tongue sliding against my own. Starting to feel too comfortable, lost in the way that his lips claimed me, never satiated and ever hungrier for more. I had to stop us when my mind drifted into a fantasy of laying out our blanket and letting him make love to me right there on the lake shore.

"I could do this all day, you know," I hummed into his neck.

"I could do this all my life, you know." I had no good response to such an admission so I just sat there, letting it live in the moment.

I made to stand up so we could continue walking but Jackson held me down.

"Give me a second," he said in a hushed tone as he reached into his jeans to adjust the large tent erected in his pants. He was trying to use my body to shield him from others' view. I couldn't help myself and laughed out loud, drawing a couple of stares in our direction.

"I'll get you for that," he promised softly in my ear as I continued giggling.

"I can't wait," I teased, wiggling my butt back into his hardness as I stood. "Oy!" I yelped when I felt his fingers pinch my rear. I elbowed him in his stomach and took off running, leaving the lake behind.

We continued our hike into an oak forest where we fell under the spell of the --: a magical wetland where towering trees sprang forth out of a shallow sea of still water. Traipsed across the water was a boarded trail suspended above pontoons that led our way.

As we hiked, every time we found ourselves secluded Jackson grabbed me and spun me around for a kiss. We made out until we heard someone else coming along and then nervously broke away. For some reason, kissing out in the open on the lake shore seemed more acceptable, whereas kissing along the hiking path when no one was around seemed more clandestine, where any second someone could turn a corner and catch us.

Inevitably we did get caught. When it happened, we would let them pass while pretending that we had stopped to just look at the foliage and the fauna, or like we were trying to find one of the flying squirrels supposedly inhabiting these woods. At one point, things started to get carried away. Jackson pushed me up against a large tree and began making out with me with more urgency. I moaned with pleasure as his mouth took mine with force, taking my misgivings and kissing them to oblivion. Not satisfied that both my hijab and sunglasses were off, he found the scrunchy holding my hair in a bun and pulled it away, raking his fingers through my tresses as they fell past my shoulders. His hands moved over my body, hot through the material of my sundress, rubbing me all over and making my skin yearn for his unimpeded touch. Up and down my back, around my waist, and up and down my hips -- he wasn't touching me in any places inappropriate for public space but damn if I didn't want him to.

Greedy with my own need to feel his skin, my hands scrambled hungrily beneath his shirt. I grew bolder as my hunger increased, palming his abdomen before moving up to his pecks where I played with his nipples until they were hard little nubs. I broke the kiss and buried my face in his neck where I began to lick at his delicious skin, slightly salty from our day of hiking under the Canadian sun. He shivered before forcing my face up to sink his tongue back into my mouth. I clung to him tightly as the intensity grew. His own hunger mounting, his mouth left mine and moved downwards, licking a trail of kisses along my jaw toward my hair line.

"I can't ever seem to get enough of you," he said gruffly in my ear. I moaned and tilted my head as he worked lower, kissing my neck and then biting into my shoulder. I moaned even louder as I felt his erection press insistently into my stomach.

"Nor I, you," I responded breathing raggedly. His lips traced my plunging neckline straight to my breasts and lingered there in my cleavage, his breath warm against the rise of my flesh. I froze as his hand swept down from my waist to my knees before rushing back up, this time under my dress. His fingers felt hot to the touch as they made contact with the bare tender skin of my thigh.

Jackson was bold, too bold for my comfort as his touch moved inwards, daring for someone to catch us up against that tree with my dress scandalously looped over his wrist and his hand who knows where. His invading fingers pressed between my thighs demanding access.

"Stop it! Be good," I whispered, hoping to arrest things before they reached a fever pitch beyond return. The caution in my mind was betrayed by my body when I took a trembling step to the side, allowing his hand to explore the soft skin within. His touch painted progressively wider circles, tickling my inner thighs and making the sensitive skin there tremble in his palm.

"Don't worry, I plan on being very good," he replied lustfully. I shivered with panicked arousal when his rough fingers finally made contact with the lacey fabric covering my leaky core. In Farsi, I demanded that he stop immediately when he began caressing my juicy center with firm but gentle strokes through my sodden panties, suddenly at a loss to remember my English vocabulary. When his fingers edged beneath the elastic to reach behind my cotton barrier I nearly melted as his digits slid deep between my folds. Perhaps he mistook my admonishment for encouragement. Perhaps he didn't care.

The squelching wetness seemed to reverberate throughout the forest glen, adding to my shame. Jackson had a lecherous smile across his lips when they found mine again, mocking my embarrassment. My body went rigid in his arms as I cried out into his mouth while his fingers danced in my dripping sex.

Though my mind wanted desperately for him to stop, I resigned myself to the pending mini orgasm that was fast approaching. This made it all the more jarring when his hand suddenly left my oozing little gash and covered my mouth as he pulled me around to the side of the tree facing away from the trail. I swallowed hard as I tried to comprehend what was going on while the pungent smell of my horny cunt flooded my brain. It was then that I heard the voices approaching, a man and a woman's, getting louder as they drew closer to us on the trail. Jackson gave me the 'shush' sign with the clean index finger of his left hand while he pushed the other slimy, glistening fingers of his right hand between my lips, forcing me to taste myself. With smoky eyes he watched my reaction. Red with shame, I sucked the musky tang away until his digits were clean. His lips smashed into mine, sharing the taste.

"Good, huh?" he asked once the couple had passed, licking the last remnants of my cream from around my lips. Before I could think of anything even approaching a sensible response, he placed his hands upon my waist, allowing them to glide sensuously over my hips as he slowly knelt before me. Grabbing fistfuls of my dress, he bunched the fabric up around my middle, holding it there while he pressed a kiss between my thighs.

"Yum," he murmured approvingly while burrowing his nose in the thin lacy material covering my pubes. "I've been happy to do this for past lovers but only with you do I crave it like a drug. Your smell, your taste," he mumbled between licks, "drives me fucking crazy!"

Our passion was quickly building to a fever pitch as I angled my hips to press my covered sex into his face. I yelped as he suddenly snagged the waistband of my panties with his teeth and tore them away. My hand uselessly tried to push his head back as he rooted against me, his determination to have me overpowering my desire to maintain some sense of decorum. "Jackson, you can't!" I pleaded as he pushed my legs further apart, planting nibbling kisses along my inner thighs as they betrayed my better judgment and opened for him. "Oh God, you --!"

Yes he could. And he did.

His insistent tongue pushed inwards as his hands resumed their firm grip on my hips, tasting me in one long, swirling swipe then another as my fingers combed uselessly through his hair. It was only on the third spine-tingling pass that I managed to snatch a handful of his tight wooly curls and pull his head away. The look on his face was wild as he groaned his discontent, the sound vibrating right into my womb.

Jackson relented to my demand to cease and desist but my panties were too ruined to be put back on. He palmed the torn and drenched fabric as he pulled me back onto the trail. Taking my hand, he walked with an urgent purpose, his eyes searching the landscape intently. I trailed behind him in a fog of lust and fear as the arousal from my unprotected sex ran down my inner thighs. I desperately needed to cum but I was deathly afraid to let Jackson take me there.

Soon thereafter Jackson found what he was looking for: a small opening in the trees that seemed to lead to somewhere off of the official trail and off the beaten path. We treaded deeper into the majestic oak forest. There were signs all over the park telling us that it was forbidden to venture off the official trails. As if he had sniffed it out, we shortly came to a clearing in the trees that led to a small grassy meadow. Jackson marched us right to the middle and took our blanket out of the backpack. I panicked.

Sensing my fear, Jackson didn't tear right into me like I know he wanted to. Instead we just lay down and cuddled. His strong arms gave me the sense of security I needed and I gradually found my nerve.

With my resolve stiffened, I determined that I was not going to be a passive participant in what may lie ahead. It being our last full day together, I wanted to drive Jackson just as crazy as he was driving me. The tent in his pants had not decreased in the least and I reached for it, salivating. I pushed him back to rest on his elbows as I undid his pants. His erection bobbed eagerly inside, anxious for my touch. He groaned his appreciation as I pulled down his boxers and jeans at the same time. I was too excited to bother with his shoes so I left them around his knees as I grabbed hold of my prize.

I didn't tease. I sucked him greedily, hungrily, with the sole purpose of making him call out my name. I bobbed with a purpose, pausing only to lave his spongy mushroom head at the top of each descent. With each of his moans I grew bolder, shifting to gobble up his hairy balls while humming my eagerness to taste their contents. My psyche fed on the look he gave me, in awe of the raw nasty slut I was becoming right before his eyes. It was love, lust and amazement all in one stare, accompanied by a steady chorus of grunts and groans as I drove him forward.

Strong hands lay pressure to my head, trying to slow my urgency, trying to retain some control, trying to hold onto some sense of dignity before I made him scream out like a teenage girl at a rock concert. I forced my head down further, gagging, trying to get my nose into his pubes, demanding a wild orgasm out of him. That's when I heard someone shout out, only it wasn't the shout from Jackson that I had been craving.

I pulled up immediately, a desperate look of fear on my face. Only the throbbing tip leaking pre-cum remained in my mouth before his strong hands stopped my retreat. With Jackson's wrists blocking my vision on either side I could not see who's voice it might have been, but I would have sworn I heard them yell, "what the...!" My hands left his shaft and scrotum as I tried in vain to push myself up against the blanket to take my head out of his crotch.

Jackson's eyes bore into mine as he held me steady with an iron grip. He saw the desperate need in my eyes to flee even the slightest hint of public scrutiny. He didn't even look around to check who might have found us, so far off the regular trail. It was as if he didn't care, his concentration solely on me. Pre-cum continued to dribble out of his slit as he slowly shook his head, a feral look in his eyes. My tongue lapped at the salty appetizer, oblivious to my mind's panicked anguish.

That was the final straw for Jackson. His fingers strengthened their grip on my scalp as he pulled my face back into him. When his spongy head hit the resistance of the narrow opening of my esophagus he forced the rest of his tumescent cock in anyway, oblivious to my need to breath. Wiry hairs pressed into my face and my nose was filled with the heady smell of his male musk that I crave religiously. I felt a surge of power within his flesh run down the length of my tongue. His twitching cock expanded in my neck before it exploded.