Behind the Rose Door Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexual adventures between mother and daughter
6.1k words
4.3
129.7k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnK1
LynnK1
14 Followers

Behind the Rose Door: The Beginning

This is first of a series of stories surrounding the sexual lives of a mother and daughter.

*

"Do you like my boobies?"

Kimberly Rose (18)

Arriving home from work an hour earlier than usual, Jennifer Rose recalled the early morning of the 6th of May, eighteen years ago. The day Kimberly was born. At times it had been difficult raising a child as a single mother, but she made it. With shoulder length Auburn hair and crystal blue eyes, Kimberly, or Kimmy, has grown up to be a heart-breaker. With her well-proportioned figure, lax dressing style and bubbling personality she is well liked.

Opening the door of her two-story home, Jennifer called for her daughter. Hearing music, she slipped out of her red high heels and walked into the living room. After placing a pink and white wrapped gift on the oak coffee table she again called for her daughter. Not hearing a reply, Jennifer walked up stairs and tapped on Kimberly's bedroom door.

The tapping on her bedroom door startled Kimberly Rose, "Oh, shit," she mumbled; hastily typing a need to go message on her pink and white keyboard. Pulling down her yellow tee-shirt from resting on top of her sizeable breasts, Kimberly darted to her bed, pretending to be napping.

"Kimberly," said Jennifer, "I'm home."

"Come in mom," said Kimberly, disarranging her purple and white bedspread.

"It's locked honey," replied Kimberly.

"How's my 18 year old doing?" asked her mother; as Kimberly unlocked and opened her door. With a quick glance around her daughter's room, Jennifer continued, "I have a surprise for you."

Propping her head up on her elbows Kimberly smiled and said, "Surprise, a new Mustang!"

"Maybe next year," said Jennifer; winking at her daughter lying on her bed in her yellow tee shirt and pink thong panties. "But I think you will like what I have for you."

As Kimberly moved to the side of the bed, her breasts moved freely under her tee shirt. Kimberly has liked going without a bra since noticing boys were paying a lot of attention to her in junior high. Sitting up, Jennifer noticed a wet spot in the center of her daughter's pink panties. What a sexual playgirl Jennifer thought.

"Let's get that present," said Jennifer; standing up, red silk skirt falling back into place.

Kimberly held out her hand so her mother could help her get out of bed. Standing at a little over five feet five inches Kimberly was an inch taller than her mother.

"It is something you would never expect to get from me," said Jennifer as she led her daughter out the door. "And you better not tell anybody."

At the top of the stairs Kimberly exclaimed, "Eighteen, I've been waiting for this day since I was born!"

Kimberly watched the easy movement of her mother's ass as she descended down the stairs and followed her into the living room. Standing next to the coffee table, Kimberly's red polished toenails stood out from the background of their off white carpet. As her mother bent over to pick up Kimberly's present, the front of her white blouse revealed more than just her captivating cleavage assisted by a black shelf bra. Her mother had shelf bras in numerous colors and gave her daughter several for her 17th birthday. "Boobies always get's a man's attention," she told her daughter. Their ample breasts were something both Jennifer and her daughter used to attract men. "If I find a rich man he will get four big tits in his mansion for the price of two," Jennifer had joked with her daughter.

While Jennifer watched, her daughter tore the thin paper from the box it concealed. Dropping her jaw, Kimberly stared at the picture on the elongated box. Only pausing for a moment to look at her mother, Kimberly shook her head in disbelief and read the label on the box: pink penis-shaped jelly vibrator measuring 7" in length, 1 1/4" in width.

Extremely excited about her gift, Kimberly caught her mother off guard and quickly kissed her on the lips instead of her cheek.

"Does it need batteries?" asked Kimberly; her bright eyes fixed on the pink colored gift she had removed from the box.

Thinking about the kiss which left traces of red lipstick on her daughter's mouth; Jennifer took a moment to reply in a soft voice. "They are in the box."

After putting the batteries in backward, Kimberly put them in right and played with the red and black speed control. "Oh, mom, you're the greatest," she said; hamming it up by licking the soft pink crown with the tip of her tongue.

"I'm not unleashing a sexpot am I?" asked Jennifer.

Kimberly rapidly fluttered her eyelashes and placed the dildo by her lips. "Not me," answered Kimberly as she opened her mouth. Kimberly thanked her mother again and walked up the stairs.

Following Kimberly up the stairs her mother couldn't help but look at Kimberly's soft ass as it moved back and forth with each step. I get turned on by my own daughter she thought. Upstairs Jennifer changed into a light blue halter top and white shorts while Kimberly went to her room and turned on some music. After changing, Jennifer went back to the kitchen and started on her daughter's birthday dinner.

Thirty minutes later Kimberly smelled a familiar aroma and came out of her bedroom to see if she could see if her mother. Jennifer was preparing spaghetti and it was her special meat sauce that sent the Italian aroma throughout the house. "Thanks mom," Kimberly shouted and closed her door. In her bedroom Kimberly danced seductively; watching her body move in the closet door's full length mirror. Starting at her thighs she moved the tips of her fingers from her thighs, around to her bare cheeks, back around and up the folds of her pussy, and up and across her breasts, pausing to pull on her nipples. Remembering her new toy, Kimberly locked her bedroom door. Again, she stood in front of the mirror this time with vibrator in hand. Paying attention to her reflection, Kimberly removed her panties, spread her legs and lowered her ass. Leaning forward and grabbing a breast under her yellow tee she placed the tip of her new purple friend between her pink pussy lips. Rocking back and forth to the beat of the music Kimberly watched as she embedded the cock shaped vibrator into her pussy. Holding the vibrator steady she began to hump it, again to the beat of the music.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door. "Kimberly, dinners ready," said her mother. "OK mom," Kimberly said and stood up and pulled the wet vibrator out of her pussy. "Shit," she whispered to herself; drying the vibrator with tissue before putting it under he pillow. Kimberly put her panties back on, turned her CD player off and went down stairs to eat dinner.

"You don't mind if I don't put jeans on, do you mom?" asked Kimberly as her soft ass compressed against the rose colored seat pad. "Spaghetti, my favorite!"

Jennifer didn't answer the jean question and took her seat at the table. "Smells good, doesn't it? I also have your favorite cake for dessert, coconut," she said; smiling at Kimberly. "Happy Birthday."

During dinner Jennifer and Kimberly talked about music, food, and, of course, boys. For the first time in her life Jennifer allowed her daughter to have a glass of wine in the house. Although Kimberly has had some alcohol with her friends, she had never had a drink with her mother. After dinner Kimberly used her 'I really want this' soft voice to ask her mother an important question. "Mom, now that I'm 18, am allowed to bring boys home?"

"Excuse me," said Jennifer; hearing what her daughter said, but needing a moment to answer it. "I have to think about that." Getting the bottle of wine she poured herself another needed glass.

"Why do you have to think about it, you have men over on Friday nights," said Kimberly; pushing out her chair to take her dinnerware to the sink. "And believe me when I tell you that I can hear everything through the wall. By the way, do you know your bed squeaks? In fact I can tell when you start and when you finish." Pausing to make sure her mother was paying attention, Kimberly said in a muffled voice, "I would just like to know if it would be OK."

"Can we talk about it later," said Jennifer. Then after pausing for a moment continued, "Kimberly, I am a woman and I have needs."

"I'm a woman now too mom and I have the same needs. Do you know how many boys I've slept with? Well, do you?" asked Kimberly.

"I don't know if I want to know," replied her mother.

Jennifer took her dinner and stood by her daughter at the sink. The conversation continued as they did the dishes; Jennifer washing and Kimberly drying.

"How many have you slept with?" Jennifer finally asked; handing Kimberly a glass.

"Two, two boys," exclaimed Kimberly. "And they finished so fast I wondered if that is all there is."

"Well, I'd rather you do it here instead of some old run down motel, so let me think about it," said Jennifer; turning towards her daughter.

Kimberly placed the flowered designed dish towel on the counter and turned to face her mother. Jennifer took hold of her daughter's hands and said, "But remember, if you weren't eighteen I wouldn't even consider it."

Squeezing her mothers' hands Kimberly bravely asked, "Well, if not now, can I watch you when you have sex?" With a smile, Kimberly tilted her head and looked up at her mother and continued, "Maybe you can teach me a thing or two."

Jennifer thought about how she and her girlfriend Lisa liked making out and even fucking in front of each other; and the thought of her daughter watching was a bit arousing. Thinking her daughter was just joking with her, Jennifer curiously asked, "If I said yes how could you watch? You will not be hiding in my room!"

"Yea, mom, I'll be under your squeaky mattress. Actually, I could setup the camera I use to talk with my friends on the internet, so you won't even know it's there," said Kimberly; again squeezing her mother's hands.

Suddenly an unmentionable feeling began to take place in Jennifer's pussy. She was getting excited by the thought of having Kimberly watch her fuck. "I guess I could teach you the things my mother never taught me; or even talked about." Looking directly at Kimberly she continued, "If I let you watch me will you promise not to bring any boys in the house until I feel comfortable with it?"

"I promise," said Kimberly; quickly kissing her mother on the lips again; letting go of her mother's hands.

"But remember that I have a choice of changing my mind," said Jennifer.

"Oh, you won't mom. Just think of it as a class in sex education."

Jennifer paused for a moment looking the unmistakable outline of her daughter's erect nipples protruding out from under the thin yellow cloth.

"Do you like my boobies?" asked Kimberly; bringing her mother's eyes back to Kimberly's smiling face.

Caught staring Jennifer didn't answer the question and changed the subject. "Do you still want to watch me tomorrow night after my date?" Pausing she looked back at Kimberly and continued, "That is if we do anything." Kimberly smiled. "Are you kidding? Of course I want to watch," she said; using a sultry voice.

Jennifer took her daughter's hands again and asked why all of a sudden she started to kiss her mother on the lips.

"Your lips always look lushes Mom; everybody would like to kiss them. Do you mind?"

Jennifer's attempt to quiet the feelings in her pussy was fruitless. Looking at the traces of lipstick on her daughter's mouth she realized that she took pleasure in their soft kisses. "No I don't mind but don't ever do it outside of this house."

"I won't," promised Kimberly

Jennifer picked up her glass of wine to toast her daughter, "To you on your 18th birthday."

Holding the glass inches from her mouth Jennifer said, "Well, maybe we should setup the camera tonight then. I'm curious on how this will work."

"We can put the camera on your dresser somewhere. I'm sure I can hide it," said Kimberly.

Kimberly watched her mother's wiggle as she followed her up the stairs. As both Kimberly and her mother were avid bicyclists, they legs are shapely.

When finished setting up the web cam, it was time for a test run. "OK mom, you get on your bed and I will make sure everything is OK."

Jennifer's four post queen size bed sits parallel to the dresser. The top of its pillow-toped mattress is two and a half feet above her soft beige carpet; two oak nightstands by its sides. Jennifer sat on the edge of her bed, her hands bracing herself from the rear. "What should I do? Wave?" she asked.

"You would wave," answered Kimberly: looking over her shoulder as she walked to her bedroom.

Kimberly sat at her computer and, with minimal use of her pink and white keyboard and a couple clicks of the matching mouse, she was looking at her mother waving. Leaning outside of her door, Kimberly shouted, "OK, hot thing, go to the middle of your bed and stop waving." Smiling at her mother's silliness she murmured to herself, "What a dork." Having a perfect view of her mother's bed, Kimberly walked back to her mother's room.

"Well, how do I look on your computer?" asked Jennifer; stretching her arms out like a model.

Kimberly mimicked her mother and said, "Like a dork."

Jennifer wanted to see for herself how things looked, "OK, you on the bed," she said. "I'm going to your room to take a look."

Walking towards her mother's bed, Kimberly said, "OK, dork. And I'll show you how to do it."

Jennifer walked the short distance to Kimberly's room and stood there wide eyed staring at the monitor. Her daughter was slowly taking off her yellow tee. When the bottom of the tee was ready to expose her breasts, Kimberly looked up at the camera and grinned seductively: licking her lips. Jennifer pressed her fingers hard against her pussy which needed attention. As her daughter pulled the yellow tee over her breasts and rested it on top, her mother's hand slid into her white shorts.

"OK, mother," Kimberly shouted. "You can come back now."

Jennifer quickly pulled her hand from her shorts and whipped them quickly on the side of her leg.

Back in her bedroom with her daughter, Jennifer told Kimberly that she wanted to try it again. Not to be out done, this time Jennifer removed her halter top and shorts before she positioned herself in the middle of her bed.

Watching her mother lift her butt up so she could remove her panties had her daughter once again going for her pussy. As Jennifer's black bikini panties were slid up to her mother's creamy white thighs and then over her knees, her daughter pleasured herself. Jennifer then got up in her knees and faced the camera. Kimberly shook her head and murmured, "Damn, I have a hot mom."

Kimberly eagerly went back into her mother's room. "Now when you go out tomorrow night I will turn everything on, you won't have to touch a thing," she said as her mother sat naked on the bed. Thinking for a moment she added, "And don't wave!"

Jennifer got up and put on her white terrycloth robe.

With that Kimberly told her mother she better go to bed.

"Hey, where's my hug and kiss good-night," Jennifer said to her daughter.

Kimberly went up to her mother and during the good-night hug they pressed their lips together in a longer kiss than the previous pecks. When Kimberly withdrew her lips from her mother's, Jennifer paused looked in her daughters eyes as they held on to one another.

"Good night, Kimberly," her mother whispered.

"Good night, mom," whispered Kimberly.

"Happy Birthday again," whispered her mother.

Jennifer and her mother continued their embrace, lips lightly brushing one another's.

"You have to go to bed now," said Jennifer.

"I know mom," she replied. "What time will you be home?"

"I'll be home right after work. I should be home by 6."

By some reason neither could explain why they felt comfortable being that close together; they just did.

"What time is your date?" asked Kimberly; lips still softly brushing against each other's.

Feeling her daughter's soft breath on her lips Jennifer replied, "He will pick me up at 8." Pausing for a few shallow breaths, she continued, "You need to go to bed sweetheart."

Jennifer and Kimberly let each other go and with warm smiles they turned in for the night.

When Kimberly smelled the aroma of coffee brewing, see turned over and looked at her alarm; it was five forty-five. Still drossy she got up and walked down to the kitchen wearing a rose colored night shirt.

"Why are you doing up so early?" questioned Kimberly.

"I couldn't sleep so I thought I would get an early start on the day. Would you like some breakfast or are you going back to bed?"

Jennifer was in her robe but, seeing that she was wearing stockings, Kimberly knew she already had her lingerie on underneath.

"Do you want breakfast mom? I will eat with you if you like."

Jennifer made both of them a soft boiled egg, whole wheat toast, and orange slices. It was too early in the morning to talk about anything. Besides, what would they talk about, last night? Neither made much eye contact during breakfast but did manage to smile at each other a few times.

After breakfast Jennifer started doing the dishes and was standing at the counter when Kimberly walked up and stood beside her.

"Need help?" asked Kimberly.

"Sure, grab a towel," answered her mother.

"Mom, we don't have to do what we talked about yesterday," Kimberly said as she put the last dish away.

Jennifer walked back to the kitchen table and pushed the two chairs back in their position under the table. Kimberly walked up behind her sensing something was wrong and put her arms around her.

"Are you OK mom?" asked Kimberly, her head resting on her mother's shoulder.

"Yes, I'm fine. I was just thinking about last night is all," she answered.

"Mom, that was nice. I feel closer to you than ever before," said Kimberly.

Swaying slowly side to side with her head resting on her mother's shoulder, Kimberly gently pressed her head into her mother's. Knowing that she and her daughter loved each other Jennifer gently pushed back to signal that she was OK.

"Is it also about tonight?" asked Kimberly.

"No, I'm a little scared about it but it will be OK. It's not as though you will be in the same room with us. Besides we may not do anything."

"You?" stated Kimberly with a tug for her mother to turn around. "Since when have you said no to a hot date?"

With a chuckle Jennifer smiled at Kimberly and said, "Well, he is hot and how do you know so much about me? You think I'm your mother of something?"

Laughing about her sex life broke the silence they had experienced that morning.

""Mom, we're just a couple of very sexual women," said Kimberly.

Jennifer turned to face her daughter. "With a soft easy grin she replied, "Maybe you're right."

Both Jennifer and Kimberly laughed as they shook their heads.

Changing the subject Jennifer said, "I've got to finish getting dressed." Pausing for a moment she continued. "When you get home from school today why don't you pick me out something to wear on my date."

"Really?" said Jennifer as if she couldn't believe her ears.

Jennifer finished dressing and met her daughter by the front door.

"Call me on your cell when you get to school," asked Jennifer.

"Of course mother. Don't I always?" answered Kimberly.

"Hug and kiss before I go to work?" said Jennifer. Realizing what she just said out of habit, Jennifer looked at Kimberly who was smiling.

"Of course, any time" said Kimberly.

Without a hug Kimberly their lips met for a simple see-you-later kiss.

"Well, I better run," said Jennifer. "See you this evening."

Events were happening at a high speed for Jennifer. In the past 12 hours she found herself being more sexual with her daughter than she ever could imagine. She was turned on by her daughter's erect nipples; agreed to let her daughter watch her have sex; saw her daughter naked on her bed; let her daughter see her naked on her bed; they shared sensual kisses. But what was most frightened to her was that it was very unexplainable exciting to her.

LynnK1
LynnK1
14 Followers
12