Behind the Scenes of Soap Operas

Story Info
Soap stars hook up big time.
848 words
3.82
22.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not true, just one of many fantasies I've had...

Yeah I had fantasized about Matt Marraccini who played Jesse Beaudry on General Hospital (GH) long before I ever considered trying for the part of Jason Morgan's long lost daughter Maria Morgan. I was extremely lucky I landed the part and best of all my dressing room was right next to Matt's.

As weeks went on I used to stay in my dressing room before we started taping and masturbate to the though of matt taking my virginity. As much as I loved matt I hated having scenes with him because my character was supposed to hate Jesse for all the stuff he said about her father and since I loved him those scenes were very difficult.

One day after taping a scene with Kristen Storms who played Jesse's girlfriend she asked, " Beth do you like Matt?"

I said, "yes I have liked matt since before I joined the show."

She said, "ok" and then left for some reason, which I found out hours later.

Matt (Jesse), Kristen (Maxie), Lindze (Georgie), Scott (Dillon), and I (Maria) were heading out to the pizza shack and then a movie when matt told Scott he could drive because he needed to talk to Maria, which was my name on the show so it didn't register with me that he wanted to talk to me. We were in the back of the van when Matt turned to me and said," Beth you are really beautiful and if you have a boyfriend please excuse me for saying this but will you go out with me?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, here is the guy I have crushed on for months and he is asking me out I immediately said, "yes of course I will go out with you."

Matt then pulled me into one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had and I was hooked and was I ever in love. As we kissed I swear I heard Kristen say, "I've done it again."

A couple weeks went by and matt and I were practicing a scene together when out of the blue he asked, "Beth are you a virgin?"

I blushed when he asked and then said, "Yes I am."

We kept working until we decided that we had the scene down packed enough that we could do it in the morning then we decided to go out for supper and then back to his place.

We went to the Metro Court to have supper and some champagne. When we were done our supper and desert of cheesecake we went to his house and had a couple drinks before going to bed.

The next day after we had finished work for the day we were in Matt's dressing room sitting on his couch when Matt asked, "Beth will you fuck me?"

I said, "Yes right here, right now."

"Ok. Right here, right now it is" matt said as he locked the door to his dressing room.

We both started to take each other's clothes off and then matt started to kiss me my lips opened as he slid his tongue in my mouth and then he pulled me in close to him and I could fell his hard cock pressing into my thigh.

Matt laid me down on the couch and with his hands he pushed my knees apart and then he started to lick and sucking on my pussy. I was in heaven I didn't think anything could be as great as his lips and tongue on my pussy. As I was thinking this he got up and put his cock at the entrance of my pussy and took my hands and we locked our hands together. Once we did that he thrust his cock into my pussy his cock broke past my hymen. I squeezed his hands and a tear rolled down my check because the pain was incredible. Matt leaned over and licked the tear away then he kissed my. He then started to thrust his cock harder and faster into my pussy and it started to feel good and I just screamed out, "Matt Fuck me, fuck me Matt."

He did exactly as I said and he started to thrust harder and faster into my pussy. Then I felt it my first sex-induced orgasm I felt so good I was moaning, " OH! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!! OH YES!! YES!!!"

Matt was sliding in and out of my pussy saying, "GOD BETH!!!! OH GOD!! YOU ARE SOOOO GOOD TO ME!"

I was happy I could please Matt then he thrust a few more times before he said, " Oh GOD Beth I'm going to cum."

And that is exactly what he did he filled my pussy with his cum and as he finished we kissed. After he was done he pulled his cock out we both got dressed. I collapsed on the couch so matt carried me to the car where he drove us back to his house so we could get some sleep.