Behind the Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,575 Followers

"Jane? Jane are you there?"

"Dru," Jane's voice sounded extremely thoughtful, "did he just make you cum while you were on the phone with me?"

"No, yes, sort of, maybe. Yes." Dru blushed, feeling extremely embarrassed, but also wonderfully satiated. There was no way she was going to feel bad about a fantastic orgasm like that.

Jane laughed. "Well I can't wait to hear about it. I expect another call in an hour, missy. That was hot." And with that she hung up.

Dru glared at Joe as he moved up, hovering over her and chuckling to himself. "I can't believe you did that."

"Bet she didn't mind, did she?"

"No," even to herself her tone of voice sounded grudging. Joe laughed and lowered himself on top of her, kissing her again. She could taste herself on him, sweet and musky. The kiss didn't last long before he stood and finally got undressed. Dru watched him hungrily. He had muscles that were present but soft enough to cuddle with. Her favorite kind of body.

Quickly he got a condom out of the drawer in his nightstand and rolled it over himself, his erection long and hard in his hand, and Dru licked her lips. Even though she'd just had the most incredible orgasm, just watching him get undressed while she remained tied up, and seeing the beautiful cock that was about to be inside of her was starting to get her worked up again.

Before he climbed on top of her again, he undid her ankles from the bar, knocking it off the bed and to the ground. "I want to feel your legs around me," he said before his mouth claimed hers as his dick pressed against her sopping wet tunnel, she lifted her hips to make it easier for him to slide in. They both moaned with pleasure as he entered her, stretching her pussy out to accommodate the thick piece of meat that was piercing it. Her pussy was so wet that he was able to sink into her with one long, slow stroke.

Dru moaned and writhed beneath him, luxuriating in being able to lift her legs and wrap them around his hard body as he began to pump between her thighs. She wished that she could wrap her arms around him too, but at the same time being stretched out underneath him like this was a major turn on.

Putting all of his weight on one hand, Joe plucked the clamps off her nipples in quick succession, and her pussy spasmed around him as blood flowed back into the tender buds. It hurt more than when he had put them on, but it also sent an after shock of her previous orgasm shuddering through her body. Then his body fell on hers, pressing her sensitive breasts against his chest as he rocked back and forth inside of her.

She cried out, her previous orgasm had made her flesh so sensitive, and the way he was moving meant that his pubic bone was grinding against her clit every time he thrust home. Although she hadn't thought she would come again, she could feel the muscles in her body tightening all over, her hips thrusting up to meet his as he plowed into her. Tugging on her wrists, just added to the sensations washing over her, she longed to hold him and was aroused by the fact that she couldn't.

Joe buried his face in her neck, nibbling and sucking at the sensitive skin there and down along her collarbone. His hips pumped in and out of her, the pace increasing to an almost bruising speed that made her gasp with shock every time he slammed against her swollen flesh.

"Oh yes..." she moaned, her thighs locking even more tightly around him. "Oh god Joe I'm gonna cum again... I'm gonna cum... oh JOE!" she cried out in exquisite agony as her orgasm conquered her body all over again, her already-pleasured flesh was incredibly sensitive, and the pounding he was giving her as she thrashed beneath him brutalized her tender pussy. She screamed her release, wrists tugging hard at her restraints. "OH GOD JOE I'M CUMMING!"

"Fuck," she heard him grunt, and she convulsed as he grew harder and thicker inside of her, pounding deeper, and then suddenly he shuddered and ground himself against her, his low erotic groans telling her that he'd reached his own climax. Their movements slowed, and Dru made a small sound as he wrung out one last quiver of pleasure from her. She was completely exhausted.

Joe reached up and undid her cuffs. Immediately she twined her arms around his neck, her biceps aching from all the pulling she'd been doing. They kissed, gently and deeply and Dru knew that she'd found more than a new story for Jane, she'd found something that she'd been looking for all along.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,575 Followers
12