Behind The Waterfall

Story Info
The two of you enjoy an outdoor encounter.
1k words
4
23.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s a beautiful Summer day, the sun is warm, the sky is blue with light fluffy clouds and we are in a long climbing gorge. There are many waterfalls dotting the canyon. The largest waterfall has a walkway behind it that allows people to see out through the falls as the spray falls all around. Below is a very deep pool of water carved out from thousands of years of the falls beating down on the rock base. We stop there to watch Nature’s beauty and enjoy each other’s company. You are in shorts and comfortable short sleeve shirt. I am wearing a tank top and a pair of white short shorts. I am standing in front of you, with your arms around my waist. We see down stream people walking and taking in the awesome beauty around them. I start to caress your cock with my one hand and play with my breast with the other. You are watching from over my shoulder with my long hair brushing against your face as you take one of your hands and guide mine...to touch, caress, and tease your cock the way you want to be played with.

Your other hand unzips the zipper of my shorts and start to finger my pussy, while glancing at my face to see my eyes closed and mouth slightly open. The two of us have your shorts undone to have your glorious cock exposed that I may stroke that wonderful hardened part of you just for my pleasure. Your hand and fingers are tickling me so playfully as you lightly touch my clit and tease at penetrating me. Taking my hand from my breast, it has gone down to meet yours as you tease and tantalize me. Back and forth we play with each other, watching each other and what we are doing.

I turn to face you as you are still stroking your cock and I am seeing that lovely cock of yours so hard, so tempting. You start to kiss my breasts and lick at my nipples, running your tongue down my body to my very womanhood. Licking at me and sucking gently on my clit, my pussy has become so wet as I stand there shaking with your touch. My hands on your shoulders needing to steady myself as I dizzy from your loving gestures.

Licking at me and sucking, I am getting wetter as you lap up the taste of me. Taking two of your fingers and penetrating me with a moan and a squeal, I shake uncontrollably.

The people that were off in the distance from us have caught glimpse of shadows from behind the waterfall as they hear moans echoing through the water.

I am now so close to feeling an inner explosion that my mind is no longer aware of being attached to earth. Oh God, I feel myself starting to cum as you penetrate me with your fingers and your tongue laps at the opening of my pussy to extreme ecstasy.

“Oh Love, I am cummminnggg!!”

You suck at my pussy to urge me on, faster, with your tongue entering me!! Oh God, Oh God, I can’t hold still, trembling.

“Ooohhhh, I am cummminnnnggg!!”

You lick at me to get it all!! Oh, I am shakkinnnggg, hold me from falling, my head is spinning!! “Oh Love, what you do to me, steady me quick!!”

“OH GOD!! Please wait, I need to catch my breath!!”

As I start to calm down you are taking your fingers to my glistening wet pussy again, BUT this time I want to play too. So we lay beside each other on the rock floor of the walkway. My face to your glorious cock and yours to my pussy. I start to lick at the head of your cock as I glance down to your face, feeling you licking at me again. Running my tongue along your shaft, licking at the head and going back to your balls so gently to take one by one into my mouth and suck so lightly. I am already so close to cumming again from what is going on and what you have done to me before.

BUT NO I won’t, I want you to feel me swallowing your cock deep inside my mouth. Taking your cock and sliding it slowly in and out of my mouth as your feel my tongue all along your hardened rod. You are now feeling inner urges as I begin to slide and swallow you a little faster as my hand massages you. Innnnnn and oouuuutttttt you slide, my lips kissing at the head as you slide out so far to tease me. I SWALLOW with one quick motion as you moan LOUDLY!! I stop...and you shake so hard, as I then start again to suck at you.

We have drawn a crowd but they aren’t seeing that well as the falls and spray show us only shadows from behind.

You are so ready and excitement of sucking at you has me even closer.

“Oh Love, Please fuck me!! I want you inside me now!!”

You turn me over and thrust your cock so deep inside me that I swear I can feel you to my heart. Thrusting hard and deep, oh God you must cum now, please you must cum now, PLEASE!!

“Arrrggghhh”...you moan as you feel it. You hot cum spirting inside me. Spirt,cum,spirt,cum,spirt,cum...you ejaculate inside me!!

“Oh God, I feel you, I am cummmmmiiinnnnnnggg!!”

OH GOD, the world has just stood still as our minds orbit into space.

The people heard all the moans and screams, women got VERY wet and the men got so hard that they had to finish themselves.

We shook and goose bumps were all over our bodies. We lay beside each other to calm and hold each other as we felt the closeness. As the force of the waterfall continues to drop to the deep pool of water below and the day seems so much warmer.