Being a Good Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Her first threesome continues.
2.6k words
4.31
94k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick said, "Damn Rach, that was so fucking crazy babe. You ok?"

I let out a "Yeah." as my breathing slowly began to return to normal.

I could feel the sperm rolling down my neck into my hair, some pooling in between my tits. Well Rick has always given me the largest load of any guy I ever fucked, and I don't know if it had been awhile for him or if it was normal, but Jared's seemed every bit as large, if not bigger. I lifted up to my elbows and looked down. I realized that this was the most sperm I had ever seen in one place at one time before, even though I had swallowed about half of Jared's.

And it was on ME.

Jared said, "Shit Rachel, you need some tissue or something?"

Rick said, "Fuck tissue, I'll get the paper towels."

Rick got up from over the top of me and headed for the kitchen. I sat up all the way to try and keep the cum from dripping onto the couch. Jared waited til Rick was gone, then leaned toward me, put a hand around my wrist, and began to squeeze.

He said, " You liked it like that didn't you Rach. You like it rough don't you? I knew you would, I could tell."

I didn't answer, I didn't know what to say. How could he know that about me when I didn't know it before now. The first handful of boys I slept with were just that, boys. Rick loves me and makes love to me, we have had some hard fucking sessions before but no one had ever gotten forceful with me. And it did something to me.

Jared moved his hand to my tit and placed my cum covered nipple between his thumb & index finger, pinching slightly.

"Nobody has ever fucked your pretty little face before have they?"

I said nothing. He pinched my nipple really hard and yanked on it.

"Answer me," he said, "You like getting head fucked don't you?"

I stayed silent, causing Jared to twist my nipple painfully. I told him I did. I couldn't believe what was happening. I had just had the most erotic sex of my life, and as soon as my husband leaves the room his friend starts verbally & physically abusing me. But I wasn't resisting.

"You want more like that don't you?," he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Well, maybe not tonight, but next time."

"What do you mean next time?"

"Oh, there will be a next time. You like it too much and want more, don't you?"

He twisted my nipple and I gave out a low, throaty "Yes"

Just then, Rick entered the room with a handful of paper towels. Jared quickly scooped a big glob of drying cum from my tits and stuck his fingers in my mouth.

He said to Rick, "Just helping clean her off dude." and they both laughed.

Rick handed me a couple of towels for my neck and chin. He wiped as much as he could from the front of me. I twitched a bit as he wiped my right nipple, still tender and smarting from Jared. My head was swimming, I needed time to sort all this out. Thinking quickly I handed Rick the used paper towels, reached down and put my feet thru my panties and pulled them up as I stood up. Kinda silly in a way, putting my panties back on while little patches of cum dried to a crust on my tits.

I looked at the guys and said, "We all need a little break and I need to clean up a bit, so I'm going upstairs to take a quick shower. I'll be back down in a few, fix me another drink. Oh, and this is going with me, its done for the night." I picked up the deadly clit vibe and went upstairs.

I walked into our bedroom, placed the vibe on the dresser, and went into the master bathroom, closing the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror over the sink and saw that there was more goo in my hair than I thought and decided to wash it as well. I looked at the crusty sperm on my tits and thought of how it got there and shuddered. I pulled my panties back down and threw them in the hamper. I turned on the water, got it just right and stepped in the shower.

As I mechanically went about the tasks of washing my hair and soaping myself off, my mind was preoccupied with all that had gone on tonight All the nasty, slutty things I had done. Masturbated in front of two guys, then cumming again with a cock stuffed in my mouth, then having my clit hit for a third time by my vibe as a cock exploded in my mouth as Jared held my head so tight I couldn't breathe, and ten seconds later Rick shoots his load all over me like he couldn't stop himself. All these new and wonderful sensations, both mental and physical.

Then I thought of all the shit Jared said to me while we were alone. I wondered if I should tell Rick what he had said and how he was hurting me. But I don't know what to do. I'm so fucking horny. I know that once a cock drops its first load it will last twice as long the second time, and I had 2 cocks waiting for me downstairs, jeez.

I don't know if I've ever been this aroused. Thinking about what Jared had said to me was making me quiver. Who did he think he was telling me that there will be a next time, like he owns my body or something. Rick and I don't have sex unless I want to and here was this guy who I had said 20 words to until tonight telling me he was gonna fuck me again, hell, he hadn't even fucked me yet. Fuck him. But my pussy betrayed me as it warmed at the thought of being fucked like the piece of meat I was.

I toweled off my hair and body, then threw the towel over the shower door. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth real quick before brushing out my hair. Satisfied, I put the brush down and headed for the door.

I stepped into my bedroom and was surprised to see both guys sitting naked on our bed, beers in hand. The comforter had been removed and the top sheet had been pulled back. Jared was sitting at the foot of the bed and Rick was on the side facing me. He motioned to a fresh Black Russian on the night stand.

Rick said, "We decided to move the party up here babe, more room and all that. Ok?"

"Sure by me," I replied.

I sat down next to Rick as he held out my drink. Jared got up and said he wanted to clean up a bit too.

Rick told him, "Sure man, there are towels and stuff in the closet in there."

"Ok." was the reply as Jared headed to the bathroom.

I took a sip of my drink and said, "Eeew, shit, the toothpaste makes this taste horrible. That's nasty" and set it down.

We talked for a moment about what we had done, how things were going, if everything was ok, that kind of stuff. As far as I could tell, he didn't really see what had happened with the head fucking and choking stuff. And I wasn't going to tell him what Jared had said to me right now, if I tell him at all, like I was going to do this again just cuz Jared said so.

So I said, "Ok, what do we do next baby?"

Rick said, "Well, Jared told me he wants to eat your pussy first thing. If that's ok with you babe?"

"Alright." Like I was going to say no.

"Then I'm going to fuck you first. Oh, I told him it was ok to cum inside you if he wants cuz of the pill and stuff. Ok?"

"Yeah, Ok"

"Lay back on the pillows babe, I want to make out with my sex queen wife"

We lay down, me on my back, He on his side facing me, and he began kissing me passionately. Saying how much he loved me, just what I was wanting to hear, and I told him I loved him too.

Rick was lightly sucking on my neck and caressing my titties when Jared came out of the bathroom. He walked to the foot of the bed and stood there for a second. Rick lifted up and told him it was cool, that I was fine with it, and I opened my legs to him. Rick started tonguing and sucking my ear as I watched Jared climb on the bed and kneel between my legs, rubbing my thighs as he spread me a bit further. He took a good long look at my still wet pussy, lips swollen and red, clit having gone back inside for the moment. He looked up at me and silently said, "I'm going to fuck you up."

Rick moved to the nape of my neck before sliding back up to kiss my mouth. I lost sight of Jared as Rick began kissing me. Then I felt him slide his arms under my legs, bringing his hands back around to my inner thighs close to my pussy. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. He began by slowly licking up and down the length of my pussy, mixing my juices with his spit, getting everything good and wet. And after what my poor kitty had already been thru tonight, it was more than ready for some loving. And that's what it got, at first.

Rick was slowly kissing his way down my chest, which is always delightful in itself, when I felt some fingers tug at my slippery lips between my legs, which is even more delightful. Jared's continued up and down action was making my pussy melt once again. Here was another fabulous and new experience, double foreplay, every girl's dream, lol. Rick moved back to my mouth, teasing my tits. Jared pulled his mouth away and slid his arms out from underneath my legs.

His mouth was quickly replaced with two of his fingers, slowly moving around the edge of my hole before entering inside me. Rick now moved his head down to my left breast and his left hand to my right tit with the sore nipple as Jared moved more of his fingers in and out. Next I felt two fingers from his other hand push their way into my pussy. By now I was about as hot, wet, and open as I ever was, so taking four fingers was no problem. Mmmm, it felt great. He began to pull from each side, opening my pussy up for him to see inside. After a moment of this he slid a third finger from each hand easily in my pussy and began to thrust them in & out, stopping to pull and stretch me further. (Even louder moans ensue, remember).

Rick had now moved his attention to my sore nipple. The warmth of his mouth seemed to soothe it a bit, his tongue swirling over it. Jared slid his wet fingers out of me and started tugging at my lips again. But this time was different. He started pinching my tender lips really hard between his thumbs and fingers causing me to wince a bit at his touch. Then while he was pinching them he started pulling hard on them. Pulling sideways and outward, hard, too hard. I was trying not to whimper cuz it really hurt dammit!... But I liked it.

Then Rick started nibbling on my unknown to him sore nipple. I grunted as shock waves traveled thru my body. Rick thought he was the cause of my reaction and bit and sucked harder, making the pain grow. Suddenly Jared let go of my lips, moved his face back down and softly slurped my abused lips into his mouth, gently running his tongue around them, humming softly.

My poor tittie couldn't take anymore so I pushed Rick's head to my left one to ease the strain on me. I think my clit had seen what happened to my poor labia and got scared as it had retreated into its hiding place. Jared released my burning lips as Rick was back at my neck and ears again. I couldn't see Jared's face but somehow I knew he was grinning. Now his attention would turn to my clit.

I could feel Jared push my hood back with his fingers and he ran his tongue all around my clit, teasing me, as if I need any teasing right about now. I began to get really loud and Rick tried to muffle me a bit by returning his lips to mine but it didn't work very well.

Jared placed his open lips directly over my clit and .... did nothing. That's right, he just lay there with my clit in his mouth, not sucking at all, not licking, not making any contact. I tried to move my hips again him in frustration, but he held his mouth in place.

Then Jared lifted his head and said, " Do you want me to make you cum now Rachel?"

I looked Rick in the eyes and uttered a low, groaning, "Yessss."

"Do you want me to suck you off Rachel?"

"Uh huh."

He said, "Tell me you want me to suck that big clit of yours."

Rick surprised me and whispered, " Tell him what you want babe, get nasty Rach."

So out of the mouth of nice, polite Rachel came the following words, " I want you to suck my big fucking clit til I scream motherfucker!!"

"Ok Rach, if you say so," came Jared's response. I couldn't believe what I was saying, damn this was wild!

Jared went back to work now putting the six fingers back into my hole again. Shortly thereafter he forced a fourth finger from each hand inside me, stretching me open even more. I had never had eight fingers in me before He had been right, he was tearing up my poor pussy.

While he held my pussy wide open he moved his mouth back upon my aching clit, this time placing his tongue against it, applying very light pressure. I let out about the deepest, most drawn out half-grunt, half-moan ever in my life as he began to flick his tongue on my clit. My hips lifted up to press against his face, coating it with my juices. My body started shaking violently and Rick pulled his lips away from my mouth. He then placed his hand over it trying to stifle some of the noise I was making. It was a good thing his hand was there cuz a few seconds later Jared began to suck really hard, and sucked my left lip in his mouth with my clit. He continued to pick up the speed and pressure on my electric clit. I could feel my stretched out pussy spasm along his hands as I began to cum very hard. Just as the waves began to hit me I screamed as Jared bit down hard with his back teeth on my lip that was stranded in his wicked mouth. I tried to buck him off of me but he held fast, continuing to suck hard and bite me as he rode my hips and thighs. My body convulsed on its own til I could take no more, and everything went black.