Being A Lady

Story Info
He teaches her lesson with help of another.
3.1k words
4.56
42.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puffing a breath of air from her mouth she tried to make her stray blonde hairs move from her clammy forehead. Glancing to the window, wondering how much time had passed since he had walked out. It was just bordering on dark that stretch of time where the sun burns the sky red then wipes out the colours, leaving the world depleted and dim somehow. She watched but the colours never changed, it seemed to get no darker as though time had forgotten her, as though she did not exist. How long had he been gone? She knew it must be no more then two hours, three maybe, yet it felt like an eternity.

Surveying the room for the hundredth time she heard a faint sound. Was it the returning car or just her imagination? Closing her eyes to block out one sense in hopes of enhancing another she strained to listen; sure she would be able to recognise the sound of his return. She waited with her breath held but nothing seemed to come of it, there were no keys sliding into unlock the door and no steady thump as he walked across the bare floors. Sighing again she slowly started to work her aching muscles, her shoulders protesting as she flexed and rotated them, her fingers tingling as she shook her hands to reinstate blood flow to her manacled limbs.

Growling to herself in frustration she tried to entertain her mind but kept coming back to her vulnerable position. Her heart fluttered as a little voice in her head kept speaking of accidents delaying him, and that she may lay here until her housemates returned later the next day. She cringed at the thought of them walking in to find her naked and secured to the bed. Closing her eyes she cursing out loud at her stubbornness for getting her into this predicament.

"That's no language for a lady" a deep quiet voice mocked. Her eyes flew open in surprise, flicking to the source of the sound, where he stood casually leaning against the doorframe, his dark brown hair almost brushing the top of the door. She opened her mouth to retort but snapped it quickly closed as a dark warning look passed across his tanned face, his brown eyes appearing black as the room lost its light.

"You look hot pet" he said casually as he moved from the door to the bed, his eyes roaming over her exposed body, seeing her squirm as he stared at her. He sat beside her and smiled, the bed giving a small creak in protest. "Perhaps a drink?" He chuckled quietly as he pulled a bottle of water from behind his back, placing it on the cabinet beside the bed and unscrewing the cap. She could see the individual beads on moisture on the exterior of the bottle, licking her lips suddenly parched and imagining the cool liquid as it filled her mouth.

"Yes please Sir." Her eyes unwilling to leave the bottle flicked quickly from his face back to the water.

"Then open up" he soothed as he lifted the bottle from beside the bed, his hand pushing her fringe from her face and feeling the heat radiating from her, the sweat clinging to her skin from being kept in the hot upstairs room all afternoon. He watched as her soft lips parted and she tilted her head slightly, closing her eyes as she waited for the refreshing flow of liquid. When none came she opened them, searching his familiar face and he laughed mockingly at her, holding the bottle above her and tilting it only to pull it back.

"I said open up."

"Yes. And I did."

His face formed into a scowl as she pouted and she replied indignantly, he could see her losing patience and he slapped her face hard. The blows caused her head to turn and as she brought her eyes back to his he saw the look of shock, her lips pressed into angry lines.

"I've told you before little slut, watch your tone. You know the rules or do I need to teach you once more?" His voice was low, but filled with tension as he spoke, his eyes burning into her. He saw her think momentarily, opening her mouth to speak but closing it, biting her lip, chewing it the way she did when nervous. Or when aroused. He waited, not speaking, knowing the ensuing silence would drive her mad.

"My apologies for both my tone and my lack of respect" she spoke the words quietly, unsure. He could see her waiting his response and he reached out and roughly grabbed her hair, pushing her head into the bed as he put his weight behind the grip, rising from the bed and leaning over her. She cried out and jerked at the restraints, mind whirling as she tried to identify what she had done wrong, her head pounding from the pressure exerted on her hair. The realisation must have flashed across her face because he relaxed his grip and looked at her expectantly.

"Sir... I forgot the Sir" she said with a half smiled at her stupid mistake.

"Yes you did. You know I don't expect it with every sentence you say but I thought you had learnt by now it is always Yes Sir, No Sir" he sighed as he released her hair and looked to the floor, calculating his reaction and knowing just how to push the right buttons.

"Please forgive me, Sir. I'm just hot and not thinking properly and I did as I was told..." her voice trailed off, her face was turned to face him, trying to read his face in the now dark room.

"And I told you to open up" he moved with surprising speed and pushed her legs open, upending the bottle of cold water so that it splashed over her thighs and the exposed flesh of her pussy. She jerked and cried out as the liquid made contact with her hot skin, chilling her and saturating the bedclothes. He laughed cruelly at her shocked reaction, checking that there was still some water left he splashed it across her chest. He watched the rivulets of water trickle down the soft curves of her breasts, one enticing little trail of water snaked its way down to her navel and he leaned down and licked it slowly. He stopped between her breasts and looked at her. Even hidden in shadow he could see the effects, feel her body squirm although she tried to hold still, always she fought to conceal her desires but he knew.

She felt anger boiling inside her, and clenched her teeth knowing if she reacted to his taunting it would be her undoing. Deep down she knew she would capitulate and apologise for her earlier outburst. It was just his arrogance that got to her. He had walked out of the room without a word when she swore at him, out of the room but she had not expected him to leave the house, abandoning her to the heat. And now after letting her stew about it for hours he still intended on toying with her. That hardened her resolve to not apologise, what was the worst he could do? The others would be back tomorrow so he would have to release her by then. Or if worst came to worst she would have to rely on them to release her, facing the embarrassment of her predicament.

His voice broke into her reverie interrupting the small rant going through her head.

"Now tell me pet, what was it you told me to do?"

"I err... what do you mean Sir?" She could see his silhouette but not make out his features. She wished for the light on to read his expression, unsure how to answer.

He reached up and stroked her face tenderly, his fingers tracing the gentle contours of her cheeks, along her jaw line before gripping her face suddenly.

"Don't play dumb whore, you may be stupid at times but you are far from dumb" his voice was menacingly low as he released his vice like grip on her jaw with a push.

"I told you to... I said to um, to get the fuck out and to... to get fucked... Sir" she felt her cheeks burning, hating the hesitant pauses as she reiterated what had flowed so easily earlier from her mouth.

"Ahh yes" he paused as if he had forgotten what she had said and rose from the bed, walking and flicking the lights on, both of them wincing as the room flooded with brightness. Walking back to the base of the bed he stood for a moment to look at her. Even after sweltering in the heat she was appealing, intensified by the little pout as she lay helpless on the bed.

"To get the fuck out, which i have of course done. So i guess its time for the next part" He spoke casually but his eyes were fierce, watching her face. He saw a faint glimmer of a smile and laughed. Her forehead creased into a confused frown briefly and he took the opportunity to grab at her legs, pulling them down the bed and stretching her out. She cried out in a mixture of shock and pain, the sudden movement sending bolts of pain into her tortured arms.

He strapped her ankles quickly into the leather cuffs and stood back to admire the sight as she squirmed on the bed, the sheets damp from sweat and spilt water formed creases as her wriggling pulled them from the bed. Her eyes met his and she stopped completely, as always the command in his eyes and the way he seared into her soul enough to hold her.

"Mmmmm, such a pretty wee whore" he walked along side the bed once more, running his fingers up her leg lightly caressing her body, his body. He stopped at the sound of a car pulling up and smiled down at her, his eyes taking on a devious shine. "Looks like you have company, I'll just go let them in and direct them upstairs shall I?" He turned and ignoring her protests to come back and disregard the door. He walked and turned out of sight, leaving the bedroom door wide open. She could hear him descending the stairs and followed his progress knowing he would be walking through the living room. The door opened and although she strained, she could only hear murmurs, there was no recognition at the voices.

"She's just upstairs, this way" she heard his voice, knew it had been projected loudly in order for her to hear. She glanced up at her restrained hands and felt heat rushing to her face, a burning blush flaming her cheeks at being seen like this, her mind whirling at who it might be that he would allow to see her like this. At the sound of feet climbing the stairs she wriggled frantically, desperate to be free, her eyes locked on the door in fear. Fear, but also arousal. She hated to admit it but deep down the idea of being exposed like this thrilled her. She could feel the growing wetness between her legs, and knew it would be as obvious to them as they walked in the door, her legs held open as they were.

He entered the room first, smiling at his girl as she squirmed. Behind him walked a tall slim woman who she didn't know.

"Sarah, this is Lily. Lily, this is my slut who I told you about"

The woman smiled at her softly, her dark eyes taking in the helpless girl, lingering on her exposed cunt where the pink flesh was swollen and wet. Sarah in return eyed her back, the woman a striking contrast to herself. Where she was small and fair this woman was tall, surely around 5'6," her hair was jet black and piled in a twist on her head. She wore a short Chinese style dress that accentuated her curves, the dark red and gold of the silk all helping to make her seem oriental, mysterious.

He moved to stand behind the captivating stranger, his eyes on her laying there helpless the whole time. His hands slid around the front, gently cupping her breasts before fiddling with the buttons of the dress. The strip of naked flesh grew with each button until her dress fell completely open and he tugged it off her shoulders, leaving the woman standing naked. He slid his hand back up, over her flat stomach, cupping one of her breasts briefly, his finger lightly rolling her nipples, making them stand dark and erect. His hand continued up her neck, appearing large against her. Tilting her head to him they kissed, slowly at first but growing deeper. On the bed Sarah watched helplessly, feeling both jealous that she was being touched by him and a flicker of desire. He whispered something in the woman's ear and she gave a lilting laugh and pulled free from his arms.

With a little wink at Sarah she leant forward on the bed, her hands close to Sarah's own feet, her eyes coming to rest on the bound girls exposed cunt. Lily's ass was pressed up into the air as he took one step forward, Sarah could only watch the look on the other girls face as he dragged his cock through her lips and thrust in hard. The look of pleasure was more then she could take, closing her eyes to block at the sight of another woman being fucked by him, only to hear the maddening sound of their sex. The moans were soft and high from her, hard grunts from him. Slapping bodies and the smell of sex filling the room, she squirmed on the bed, realising that despite her jealousy having them fuck was arousing her and she opened her eyes. His eyes were staring at her, giving her a jolt and he smiled knowingly.

Lily's moans grew to screams, her small mouth dropping open as her head lifted back, her arms giving way as he thrust as hard as he could, forcing her forwards onto the bed, the fine black twist of hair loosened and cascading onto the bed as she let out a high pitched scream. Sarah moaned with her as she watched the other woman cum. He stopped still, his cock buried deep inside letting her come down, enjoying the feeling of his cock bathed in her juices, the tightening of her cunt around his shaft. He pulled free slowly and helped the still shuddering girl to her feet, again leaning to whisper in her ear.

Sarah lay helpless has Lily crawled up the bed, pausing briefly to lick the now honey drenched lips, flicking playfully over Sarah's swollen clit, making her hips heave and her hands clench. Moaning softly as her tongue left her aching pussy and she watched as Lily crawled the rest of the way up her, not stopping until her juice soaked cunt was sitting above Sarah's face.

"Lick her clean my little fuck." Finally he spoke to her, but his tone was neutral and his gaze impassive as he watched her tongue sliding from her mouth. She lifted her head as she extended her tongue and lightly lapped at the soft petals of another woman's pussy. The taste suffused her mouth instantly and she took a deep breath, the aroma was of desire, sweet and musky all at once. The smell seemed to unhinge something in her as she lapped eagerly, her tongue pushing between the folds, licking upwards to circle around her clit. Forgetting that she was meant to be cleaning this woman, her lust had her licking and sucking at her clit, her body craving the taste of Lily's cum, wanting to experience it flooding fresh into her mouth.

She pushed her tongue into the entrance of her cunt, thrusting it into her as Lily pushed back, the dark haired beauty gasping and fucking the tongue pushing up into her. The bed squeaked and sank, and Sarah felt rough hands sliding up her legs. She wanted to lift her head and watch him but could not draw herself away from the intoxifying taste. All she could do was lay there, squirming and fucking Lily as he pushed his head into her aching pussy in one shattering thrust. She wanted to scream, the sound came out muffled as the noise was trapped against the other woman's skin, vibrating into her.

Lily moaned loudly and gripping onto the head board, slamming down against her face. The two of them seemed to be in unison as his shaft thrust in and out of her in long hard strokes. He slammed against her, his hands gripping her hips painfully, nails biting into her flesh as he pumped his hips, she felt the swelling of his cock as it filled with cum and desperately squeezed her muscles down on him, milking his cock for every drop. Lily's walls gripped tight around her tongue, she was amazed at how she could feel the muscles rippling inside Lily's pussy, her tongue was suddenly covered in warm juices, making her moan and sealing her mouth around the leaking cunt, trying to suck ever drop as both her mouth and pussy filled with cum.

Lily reaching the point off painful pleasure pulled back, panting as she slipped off the bed, standing slowly and smiling down at the powerless girl. She picked up her clothes and nodded to them both, leaving without a sound. Sarah realised the whole time she had been hear, she hadn't said a word and as she licked her lips and tasted the remnants of the strange woman she wondered who exactly she was. Turning her eyes to where he was still propped on the bed, his cock softening inside her she opened her mouth to speak, he shook his head in warning and she stopped.

"Well now pet, I do believe I fulfilled both of your criteria, I both got the fuck out and got fucked." He watched her face colour, the crimson spread over her cheeks quickly and he smiled. Pulling out slowly from her and laying on top on her, his weight crushing her beneath him as he kissed her softly and stroked her cheek. "From now on, you will be more careful what you say yes? You're a good little slut, just need to work on the lady part." He chuckled softly and slid off the bed to untie her, massaging her wrists and ankles restoring blood flow before pulling her to him, caressing her gently.

She curled in happily to him, determined that she had learnt her lesson. But how could she not have she thought as she smiled and thought of the strange woman that had helped in the lesson. So elegant and quiet, a real lady.