Being a Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bangopee
bangopee
444 Followers

"You are almost there," Revathi screamed in joy as his dick penetrated deep to hit her clit. She was moaning all the while as though she hadn't felt a dick inside her for years together. She occasionally went wild grinding her hips making it difficult for Karthick to keep his grip intact. Suddenly her hands reached to his head, pulled him towards her and planted a firm kiss. Karthick almost swooned smelling his own cum on her lips and feeling her soft lips inside his mouth. Their tongues danced together for a while. The prolonged kiss came to an end with Karthick diving on her tits as his mouth jumped from one tit to another, sucking the nipples and gently biting the fleshy globes.

"Karthick," She screamed again. "Fuck me..Fuck me."

Karthick's dick was rumbling with unexplainable sensations. He humped and pumped his aunt enjoying every moment of being inside her silky smooth clit while his dick went about fucking her cavity brushing the entire surrounding surface with just about the right friction. Revathi was trying to cope up with the young lad by gripping his butts and pulling him towards her all the time. She squirmed and screamed aloud as Karthick's dick went on a complete rampage inside her pussy. Just as Karthick felt that his dick was about to explode, she tightened herself around his waist with a devilish strength. His dick gave up at once, bursting instantly and sending huge loads of semen into her. Karthick felt as if he had hoisted some flag atop Everest as he watched his aunt with a look of fulfillment.

The room remained silent for a few minutes before Revathi pushed her nephew aside but not before planting another kiss on his lips.

"We have to rush now," Revathi said as she stood up naked from the bed. "Let's clean up and get going."

"You are right," Karthick agreed with a smile. "Thanks aunt."

"Don't be so formal," Revathi said just before entering the bathroom. "I know a lot is in store for us in the days to come."

bangopee
bangopee
444 Followers
12