Being a Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
The boy's journey continues.
3.1k words
4.48
43.1k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
namowa
namowa
35 Followers

My first effort had evoked encouraging and a couple of disparaging remarks from those who had read my post. I am overwhelmed by those who have encouraged me to write again and am thankful even to those who have been suggestive. Even established writers make errors; I make no pretension of being one, so I was prone to make far more mistakes. Thanks for bearing with me. I wrote because I wanted to, wanting my mind to freely flow and share whatever it wanted to tell. These thoughts and plot are my very own, not borrowed from someone - I say this honestly. If, coincidentally, it seemed familiar then it occurred unknowingly. Whenever human characters are involved, there has to be some similarity in their nature - behavior, wants, sexual desires, hunger, love, and on the opposite side of the coin - depravity, perversity, taboos or whatever.

Paul, in this story, is one among us. He may be different but he is not an exception, his urges may not be normal but he is not weird, he may not behave like a man but he is still a human being. Ultimately, he will lead his life his own way, with or without interference.

Thanks once again to those who encouraged me to continue; I might have discontinued altogether had it not been for them. Now, as far as I am concerned, even if one person encourages me to write, I will do so... for him or her, because I know someone would want me to.

***

I felt uneasy with the big hand roaming freely over my thigh, the fingers softly playing with the insides and attempting to move them further inside. I couldn't deny that this 'fondling' was rapidly increasing my own hardness that lay covered inside the lacy boy shorts that I was wearing, snuggling in the comforts of the soft girlie pad that hugged it. But, I was overcome with a fear. For, any moment, my aunt and uncle would notice that not everything was normal between their nephew and their very close neighbor. I tried to push his hand away, even trying to shift a bit, but it only made him grip my thigh roughly. Seizing the moments when my relatives were looking elsewhere, I looked at him, almost begging him to stop. But he was expressionless, giving no indication of the mischief that he was indulging in. I had to escape, at least for now. I pushed back my chair and, without any warning, got up quickly. The probing hand dropped by his side. While I couldn't see the almost certain bulge of this big man underneath the table cover, there was a revealing small one in the front of my jeans that he noticed when I stood up. He smiled knowingly.

"Excuse me. I'll be back from my room in a jiffy," I rushed upstairs, escaping from the enquiring look of Aunt Melinda and the mischievous one from Brad.

"Would you like to go for a horse ride, Paul," Brad was asking loudly behind my back but, before I could respond, it was Uncle Alex who spoke up. I waited at the landing to hear him out.

"Tell you what, Brad. Why don't we both take our nephew for a short tour of our farms and the surrounding area? He'll enjoy the horse ride and whatever we rural folks have to offer in the countryside, I am sure. I'll just go get the horses for the two of us."

If Brad was slightly put off with this 'unwanted' company of his buddy, he didn't show it. He would have all the time in the world to be alone with me when Alex and Melinda would have gone, he must have thought.

"That's fine Alex. Paul should be able to tell his Mom and Dad that he explored the exciting countryside with his uncle. Hurry up, Paul," said Brad.

Back in my room, I wondered if I should take off the lingerie that I was wearing. It was one thing to have Brad around but to have Uncle Alex also would be suicidal. I would decide on wearing the stuff, if the opportunity arose later, in the company of Brad alone. Decision made, I was in the toilet to take off these two wonderful pieces of a woman's lingerie. When I took them off, my arousal was very evident from my leaking sexual organ which had stained the clean and fresh pad over a large area. I hung the pair along the length of the clothes bracket, flushing away the used pad. I wore my own brief now underneath my jeans, tucked in my shirt and walked out of the toilet.

Just at that moment, there was a knock on the door and Brad came in. I was scared that he might take further chances in expressing his needs. There was every possibility of someone else entering the room with both my aunt and uncle inside the house. My back was to the wall, literally, as I leaned against it and the open palms resting on the surface. He came in front and towered over me before he placed a hand to raise my chin.

"You haven't taken off your lingerie, have you?" he asked seriously.

I was silent, unable to reply. Sometimes, a person's action in itself, unintentionally, reveals the hidden answer. I had, imperceptibly, turned my eyes towards the door of the toilet. He had followed my eyes, for he took a few giant steps, opened the door, and peeped inside. I watched him in amazement as he stealthily walked in and took the two pieces of sheer lace in his hands. Minutely, he examined the boy shorts, unable to fathom my secret in keeping it spotless, despite my arousal that he had partially witnessed downstairs. He was visibly perplexed, even lifting it to his face and breathing deeply a few times, hoping to get a whiff of my precum if it had escaped. Its absence was a big letdown and, probably, made him believe that I was not excited at all.

"I don't understand Paul, I kind of thought that you... ummm ... well, you seemed to reach a certain stage of arousal downstairs... I am sorry. I might have been mistaken... I,... I ," he was shaking his head in disappointment, unable to complete what he wanted to say. He turned to go out of the room.

I felt sad for Brad. Ever since he turned up in the morning, he never hid his feelings for me and I admired him for his ability to do that, despite two pairs of protective eyes hovering around me. Also, my urge to wear lingerie came from deep within me no doubt, but it was this man who made me feel like a woman and to receive, even if insignificantly, the unending attention of a man.

"I'll wear the set again, if you want me to, no matter how risky it would be for me with Uncle Alex around," I said softly.

He froze with his hand on the door knob. In one moment, disappointment had given way to a surge of excitement, as he strode back into the room and to me, in particular. His two big hands were holding my face, almost like a lover, as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"You will? For me?" he was still somewhere in between doubt and certainty.

I nodded my head and then, knowing that another question had cropped up in his mind a while ago, held his hand and led him to the wardrobe. Opening the first drawer, I showed him the carton of 'Always' pads.

"Now you know the reason for the spotlessly clean lingerie that I was wearing underneath. It would have been in a mess if I didn't wear one with you around," I smiled at him.

"Ah! So that solves the riddle of 'The lingerie with the missing spots'. I do hope you have adequate extras for the days that you stay here," he said with a smile, but quickly added, "If I stay any longer, your Uncle Alex would be curious to know the reason, so I'll leave."

"By the way," he said, just before he stepped out of the room," wear the lingerie but keep the pad away. I want to see how much the lady leaks when I am around." He turned and left.

When I finally stepped out on to the portico, Uncle Alex was already trotting away on horseback some distance away, barking commands to one of his farmhands. But, Brad was waiting for me, patting his horse while another stood nearby.

"Are you sure you can ride one?" he asked, concerned already about my ability.

"I am not much of a rider but I am no novice either," I bluffed, for even a novice would be more adept at riding a horse.

"That's an honest answer but can you mount this one?" he asked, with uncertainty writ large on his face.

My attempt to mount the horse was a disaster; either I couldn't place my foot correctly inside the stirrup or, even if I did, the horse buckled a bit to throw me off balance. Brad didn't give me further chance. Rather, he stood behind me and gripped me by the waist with both hands. Before I could realize, I was lifted off the ground with utmost ease, and helped by the big man in what I was trying to accomplish. I enjoyed his attention and the manner in which he held me by the waist to help me mount the horse. Brad didn't realize that this little effort on his part had a much larger effect on my mind. A fantasy in the morning was now replaying itself in reality with enormous possibilities of stretching much beyond that. I basked in the knowledge that my 'man' was taking care of me and I was safe with him.

Frankly, I was not too comfortable on the horse but the man riding beside me made it a very enjoyable ride altogether. On the other hand, although Uncle Alex rode along with us, inexplicably he had become indifferent. But Brad took the initiative to show me many of the things that were interesting and these were a treat for eyes that were sore, looking constantly at the concrete jungle that makes a city. He was particularly exuberant when we rode past his farm, showing me his picturesque house and promising me that he would take me there, even if it meant he would have to carry me to it.

Brad, I realized, never lost an opportunity to be as near to me as possible and would pat my thighs to draw my attention or even poke a finger into my slim waist or elsewhere, by extending his hand across, while riding beside me. Gestures of love and affection come naturally to men and women alike and I acknowledged that these were his way of expressing what I meant to him. On one occasion, he even pressed my cheeks, much to my embarrassment, as Uncle Alex had just at that moment turned around to say something to me in particular. He didn't like it one bit, I was sure of this, for he became rather grim after that.

When we were crossing a bridge across a stream some time later, I was taken aback by the beauty of the surroundings. I wanted to alight from my horse and spend a few moments at this beautiful spot because something strange flashed through my mind in an instant. In my immature way of thinking, the scenes and situations were vaguely similar to an appealing movie I had seen earlier. Brad was beside me in a second, helping me to get down as we watched Uncle Alex trotting his horse away to the other side. Brad and I stood side by side at this end, looking down at the stream flowing below the bridge. As he stood at the other end, Uncle Alex was a 'bridge' apart from us - metaphorically. The distance between uncle and nephew had sprung up in one afternoon of togetherness between that nephew and his neighbor.

We were back home late in the afternoon and, while Uncle Alex and Brad enjoyed a couple of drinks, I idled away my time with my ailing aunt. It was fun talking with her and she was most affectionate. She talked a lot about my cousin, Joanne, not hiding the fact that she was a stubborn and possessive girl, not easily pliable as I was. If ever I met her again, I would have to be careful. Luckily, it wouldn't be on this trip. I was amused when she took the opportunity to tell me the recipes of a few of the things that she cooked for Uncle Alex in particular and Brad on occasions.

When Brad left, it was nearly dark. He explained to us that since he had to go to town with a big work-list that would take hours to complete, it was unlikely he could come visiting before evening the next day. I went outside to see him off and, even in the fleeting second that we had together, he squeezed my hand, tugging at it to draw me nearer.

"I'll be back tomorrow. Don't run away," he whispered into my ears.

Soon, he was on his horse and away.

***

The next morning, Uncle Alex and Aunt Melinda left for her treatment. As they drove off, I re-entered the now empty house. A deafening silence had descended the house already and I was more than eager to have Brad around earlier than what he had promised. In the end, I decided to choose the dress that I would wear for Brad when he came in the evening. It had to be one that he liked. And the lingerie too, for that is what he would, in the end, like to see me in.

Upstairs, in my room, I found selection to be one of the most difficult tasks that women face. For me, it was more so. I was not born a woman and these were not mine. The owner had selected these according to her tastes. However, more than wondering about how I would look in any, it was more important how Brad would want me to look. After numerous 'yes', 'no', 'this' and 'that', I finally took hold of one and held it against my chest while I stood in front of the mirror. It was a beautiful white embroidered fringe tunic dress with a V neck. It had an embroidered center panel with fringe hem and regular fit. But, the best thing that I liked about it was that it was made of a soft, woven fabric and had a transparency to it which would reveal the lingerie that I wore underneath. Brad had made no pretension about wanting to see me in exotic lingerie and, in his heightened level of arousal, it was best that this was revealed to him in stages. Anyway, that was for later and, enjoying the freedom despite the loneliness that had engulfed me a bit earlier, I wore a black lacy bra and an equally lacy black panty underneath my shirt and jeans for now. Brad wouldn't be around till evening and so the eventuality of a leaking 'boy clit' didn't worry me when I pulled the panty up my legs.

Sometime in the late afternoon, I heard the noise of an approaching vehicle till it came and stopped just outside the portico. My first thought was that Uncle Alex had returned. Was I disheartened? I really had to ask myself.

"Paul! Baby, are you there?" Brad's voice bellowed from outside.

I couldn't hide my excitement. I rushed down the stairs and ran outside to see my man. He was still inside the car, not making any attempt to come out. Clearly, I was disappointed since I had thought that he would come out and take me in his arms. But when I went near, I saw that he was sweating profusely - the rigors of a busy day out in the sun probably.

"I am too full of sweat to even thinking of touching you," he said apologetically as he fiddled with something beside the driver's seat.

"So long as you compensate in the evening," I laid a condition.

"You bet I will," he stressed his words and then, in the most romantic way I could imagine, he said," I'll treat you as a lady all through the evening, till I take you as a woman in bed."

I gushed at these words, unable to respond with even a gesture.

A big hand came out of the car and he held a packet in front. Obviously, the manner in which it was wrapped with colored paper and a ribbon tied in a bow, it could be nothing other than a gift.

"This item was on top of my list. It's something especially for you. Rather, it's for you alone," he said," Open the packet after I leave and when you are in your room. I mean every word that's written in the note that you'll find inside."

His truck sprung into life as he ignited the engine and he sped off even before I could say, "Thank you."

"See you in the evening," his words were almost lost in the roar of his speeding truck.

I went back to my room, eager to know the contents of the packet that was in my hand. Inside my room, I tore off the wrappings in urgency and, with a singularity of purpose, pried open the cardboard box containing the gift.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what was packed inside. It was something that, in one second, raised my cravings to be the woman I wanted, both in my mind and in body. Inside was one beautiful pair of breastform that someone like me would have always wanted. Brad had selected one that would go nicely with my frame, giving my flat chest the right curves that I sought. Triangular and attachable, with mildly erect nipples and a natural coloring off the areola, I was in love with the pair immediately. The pair would be the best addition to my dress that evening and further into the night. Brad's note, neatly folded, was lying inside and I was overwhelmed when I opened it and let my eyes roam over his words of expectations and love.

"Dear Paula

Titties for a lovely girl and in the fond hope that, one day, she would have a pair for real.

Loving you endlessly,

Brad"

End of Chapter - 2.

namowa
namowa
35 Followers