Being Blunt

Story Info
Another chance encounter with Emily Blunt.
2.6k words
4.23
24.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

(This is story is a follow up the previously posted story "Unmasked"

You don't have to read the previous story in order to understand this one. But it will provide the background and events leading up this story. Hope you enjoy it.)

*

I'm still sitting here, still in disbelief that I have just slept with Emily Blunt. I know I will probably never see her again. I get my things and begin to pack up as I am off to Monaco for the Grand prix. Amazingly I garnered tickets at the very last moment. I decide to take a train as to have a rather leisurely journey.

I arrive in Monaco after a rather uneventful train journey and check in to a hotel and lay back and relax. I am here a few days early before the F1 circus comes to town. I decide to head down to the bar and enjoy a drink or two. I sit down and sip on my drink and just then a figure walks into the door and I nearly spit my drink out.

In another shocking coincidence Emily Blunt just happens to walk into the hotel. I lay back in case cameras are abound but it seems she notices me as looks to me and gives me a sly wink. I am amazed and simply must be dreaming so I pinch myself again, no I am not dreaming.

I finish my drink and head back to the room and see across the hall in another one of the opulent hotel suites Emily standing by the door.

"Bill, this is either one of two things, a coincidence or stalkerish."

"I assure you it is the former."

"Well come in then."

I obviously accept and head in and we head to the balcony overlooking the city where in a few days honed machines race around the streets of this principality. We go back in and sit down and talk to one another.

"Emily, I must thank you for Paris you made a lonely man very happy."

"Oh come on stop being modest you're a rare man, one who actually gives a damn about women."

"I don't know how I plucked up the courage to talk you then. Maybe the masks help."

"Listen I know you may feel intimidated by women from what you're telling me now but hell this is life. The impossible can happen."

"Thank you Emily, the only thing kinder than your words is the way you say them."

"Aw thank you."

"Well I've never been much good with chatting up women or wooing them like one of these Hollywood playboys. I can scarcely believe I'm sat here talking to you."

"Listen you need not feel intimidated because I am a normal human being, just like you."

"Apart from the fact people from all over the world know your name."

"That's not important here; you can't sell yourself short because you've been chasing the wrong women."

"Come here sit next to me."

Emily lifted herself off the chair and came over and sat next to me and we cuddled together. Her body felt warm to the touch and I feel like I am having an outer body experience. Here I am in Monaco, sat on a couch holding Emily Blunt in my arms, I half expect to wake from this wonderful dream.

"Thank you, Emily, for showing me that some women are genuine and caring of other people, despite what past encounters has shown me."

"You're welcome."

Emily then turns to me and gives me a kiss on the lips, she tastes sweet and most certainly every inch the dream girl, I imagined her to be.

"After Paris, I didn't think I would be seeing you again."

"Nor I Bill. I have something to confess to you, you're the first man I have felt something deep for since my husband died."

"I just want to return you the kindness and love you have shown me."

"You have done more than that; you mended a woman's broken heart."

"I'm glad I could help."

"Oh stop being so modest."

We then lay down on the bed and held each other tenderly and gazed deep into one another's eyes. I feel mesmerised and sense one of the most genuine connections with a woman I have ever experienced.We drift to sleep and wake later in the evening. We feel refreshed and a little more in love it would appear.

"How about we get something to eat?"

"How about room service? There are probably a million cameras outside."

"Oh that's right, I'm sorry."

"Hey don't worry, they fact that you forgot tells me something about you."

"What does it tell you Emily?"

"That you aren't simply looking for a famous face to fuck."

"I think you are the most beautiful and gorgeous woman to ever walk this earth and us mere mortals aren't worthy of your beauty."

"That was a little corny, but I sense the sincerity in what you are saying."

Emily then kissed on the lips and said to me, "Few men have fucked me the way you did in Paris."

I returned the kiss and then replied "Well I don't think any woman has fucked me the way you did."

"Thank you for that, but you must know I am not perfect."

"Emily to me you are, I too feel something deep for you."

"Well I don't know about you but this can't be a mere coincidence Bill, the fact that we are here in this bed, together."

"I don't think it is either Emily."

I run my fingers through her luscious long locks of hair all the while remaining fixed upon her delightful blue eyes I have ever seen. I reach down and begin to unbutton her blouse and reveal her lace bra and then I pulled it off completely. I reach down and unbuttoned her jeans. She lifts up her gorgeous behind and slides her jeans off and is now down to her white lingerie.

She sits up unhooks her bra whilst I slid down her panties to reveal her gorgeous naked form. I then moved in front of her and began to fondle her pussy and lick causing a spirited reaction from Emily. I flicked my tongue in between her gorgeous pussy and she loves every bit of it.

I look up at her as she arches her back and looks up to the ceiling. The lust is simply penetrating both her body and mine. I move up and lock lips with hers and I then felt her hand grasp my shaft and began to stroke it.

She pushed me on to my back and then continued to stroke my cock a bit more. Emily then straddled me and slowly slide herself onto me cock and began to go up and down my hardened shaft.

Here I am once again fucking Emily Blunt yet another unbelievable occurrence. My mind and heart is racing as once again the most beautiful woman in the world is riding my cock. How unbelievable is my life at this point.

I sit up and wrap my arms around her whilst my cock is still deep inside her pussy and giving her a good reason to moan. We continue to kiss with passion and as the sounds of Monaco pass the window.

I feel the heat that has built up between us, the sweat emerging from our bodies as the aura of lust intertwines tightly between us on this day. There is a sexual truth playing out here as we come together and fuck with passion. We are connecting on a level never before experienced by me.

Emily's legs wrap around me as she feels an orgasm fast approaching. I continue fucking her and she moans with pleasure as the orgasm rips through her entire body. I continue to fuck her and after some time feel myself coming toward a climax and I soon explode deep inside her and she enjoys every moment of it.

We then collapse into and exhausted pile onto the bed laying side by side next to each other, naked and dripping with sweat. We catch our breath while being entranced by the deep abyss as we stare into one another's eyes for what seems like an eternity. The silence then finally breaks as I speak.

"Wow Emily that was amazing."

"Billy you weren't so bad yourself."

"Why thank you Emily."

"I am being honest here, you know how to fuck, how to please a woman, don't think otherwise."

"I really appreciate that, especially coming from you."

"Well I think after two of the most amazing sessions of love making this past week, I maybe feeling more than mere lust for you."

"It may seem that we revealed our true colours to one another back in Paris before we even took those masks off."

"I feel the same Emily."

Emily leans in and we share a kiss and then another one. Emily gives me an unforgettable smile as it graces her beautiful face and the reality of what is happening is dawning upon me.

"I presume you are here for the grand prix Bill."

"It's been one of my life long dreams to attend the Monaco Grand Prix but meeting you as always been my grandest dream."

"I am flattered, and you seem to be the complete opposite of boring which is important for me."

"Well, there was a time when talking to a woman, any woman was impossible to me and now I can barely believe what has happened."

"Well I am glad you got over it."

We laid back and watch the sunset and held each other.

"How about we get some room service?"

"Actually let's go out, I couldn't care less who sees us together, you are a good man."

"Well, let me go get ready I'll meet you back here in about 20 minutes."

"I'll see you soon Bill."

I then left the room and went back to my room across from hers, I went inside and the full realisation sunk in at what has happened. I have a date with Emily Blunt.

I shower and got myself dressed and went back across the hall and knocked on her door. Emily opened the door clad in only a towel and then pulled me inside.

"You scrub up nicely," Emily says to me whilst nonchalantly dropping her towel onto the floor.

"Thank you, Emily, you look lovely."

"I'm not dressed yet."

"I was not talking about your outfit."

Emily chuckled at that statement and appreciating the deliberate flirting. She slips on a lovely purple dress which shows off her cleavage, hugs her body very sensually, and gave a view of her gorgeous long legs.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Let's," Emily replies.

We headed out and out of the lobby which was deserted, we got outside and grabbed a taxi and headed to a rather secluded restaurant which was quiet today as the F1 Circus would be arriving tomorrow.

We settled down for some fine wine and enjoyed the vista of the principality through the restaurants windows. We got to know each other a little better, from our younger days to where we find ourselves at this moment. There is little to indicate the age difference between us two as our minds are on the same level.

"I feel we have a lot in common and have been through similar things, and we are both now much stronger people."

"I agree Bill, you seem to understand me in a manner few others have before."

"Well sometimes when a connection is made few things can break it especially when it is made between two like-minded people."

"How about we get back to the hotel and carry on getting to know each other?" I enquire with mischievous grin."

Emily simply giggles and appreciates the funny side of that question.

"Sure let's get out of here."

We leave the restaurant and aside from a few errant flashes without too much commotion. We make our way to the hotel and we head inside my room this time and order some Champagne. We sip champagne by candlelight with the door to the balcony open and the twinkling lights of Monte Carlo sparkling like the jewels of a crown.

"Emily thank you, for another amazing time."

"Well you weren't bad yourself."

"Thank you Emily."

We our some more champagne and continue to enjoy one another's company for a long while we just sip on our champagne and merely look at each other and it feels that what we are exchanging is endless. No words, spoken or written, could explain what we are feeling.

Emily straddles me as we lie on the floor and simply enjoy looking into each other's eye with the faint candle light illuminating her beautiful face as she lies on top of me. We share sweet kisses as the lust builds between us.

Soon we are grasping at each other's clothes slowly taking them off and leaving them by the wayside. Emily sits up and slides her dress up and over her head. She tosses it up onto the bed. Emily then unhooks her bra and slides it off. She then pulls me up and begins to unbutton my shirt and take it off.

I reach down and begin to unbuckle my jeans as Emily gets out of her panties and is standing before me stark naked. She gets onto her knees and pulls my jeans and boxers off in one swift motion.

My cock standing fully at attention and ready and waiting for some attention that Emily begins to provide. She sucks on my cock and a gentle yet highly erotic manner which leaves me in awe as for the third time, I am with a naked Emily Blunt and we are fucking.

Emily gets my cock lubricated and ready for her pussy. Emily gets up and straddles me and then slowly slides herself onto my cock and gets to fucking me senseless. My balls tingle and cock remains hardened as Emily's amazing figure slides up and down upon it.

Emily lets out moans of ecstasy that start out as a mere murmur and turns steadily into a raging torrent as her lustful urges are being fulfilled and keeping her going all at the same time. We lay on the floor of this hotel room, naked and covered in sweat.

I draw her in close and lock my lips with her as she continues to ride up and down on my cock. Emily then gets off my cock and gets on to her knees alongside me as I get up and know full well what she is hinting at right now.

I get behind her and take in the gorgeous sight of her beautiful ass raised in the air being offered to me. I slide my cock deep inside her pussy and she then begins to slide along the length of my cock while I stay in still entranced by sight before my eyes.

We go on and time simply flies away as we continue to remain engulfed in one another's lust. Orgasms start to come for us both and simply just creep up on us and then we are engulfed by it and our bodies tremble with tingling desire. We simply fall into an exhausted heap on the floor panting and catching our breath.

"Amazing," Emily gasped.

"That you are Emily," I reply in awe of this woman.

(Hope you enjoyed the story, it will be continued in the next story to be entitled "Love Lust" )

B59001
B59001
72 Followers