Being Bred

Story Info
A continuation of my first BBC story.
3k words
4.26
130.8k
100
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being Bred - white girl reunited with her first black boyfriend

It is a continuation of "How I got my first BBC." This story continues with the theme of adultery. If you are offended by stories of cheating, please don't continue reading this story.

*****

It was time. Matt loaded my away bags in the car and raced back in the house to help me to the car. My stomach was huge, and I couldn't wait to bring the precious cargo that had been growing inside me into the world. My contractions made me scream; Matt responded by driving faster.

An eternity later I lay on a hospital bed being routinely inspected by a nurse. When Dr. Tabber arrived, he was just in time for me to be moved to the delivery room. Matt stood beside me holding my hand, as we rolled down the barren hall of the hospital.

This was our first child. I had read every book on pregnancy, changed my diet and attended classes to prepare me for this day; but I was still not prepared. I had been in labor for hours and it was finally time to give birth. Matt stood beside me, looking pale, as I crushed his hand in mine.

He had started at my feet, anticipating that he would watch his baby enter the world, but the moment I began to crown, he lost all color, and made his way up the bedside to hold my hand instead. After a final exhausting push, I heard our baby crying out over my own screams. The nurse quickly turned and stepped away to clean him off before returning to present our baby to us. I watched through watery eyes, waiting for her to show me my new baby.

"Congratulations Grace, it's a healthy little boy."

A baby swaddled in a blue blanket was lowered to my chest. My heart raced when I looked at his beautiful baby face; he was clearly a black child and there was no denying it. I will never forget the horrified look on Matt's face when he realized he was not the father.

Matt's eyes moved between the child and me, "I don't understand Grace."

The nurse and doctor could sense the tension and busied themselves with the final stages of child birth while Matt and I stared at each other in silence. The hospital was not the place to discuss the events that led to me having a black child.

The next day Matt drove me home, but refused to talk to me. After carrying my things up to the house he turned and headed back to the car.

"We're getting a divorce Grace. This is bullshit." Matt drove away.

Matt must have gone home and packed immediately the day the baby was born. Most of his belongings were already gone as I looked around the apartment. I sat on the couch cradling my new child reflecting on my situation. All through my pregnancy I knew there was a chance the baby was Osa's, but I was praying that it wasn't.

Here I am at 23 years old; a single mother with a pending divorce after only 8 months of marriage. Sitting on the couch I thought about the events that took place weeks before my wedding; the events that led to the birth of by beautiful baby boy.

***

I had always wanted children and with our wedding so close, I thought it would be alright for Matt and me to start trying and went off the pill. Matt was indifferent about having children but was not opposed to having sex with me as often as possible.

It was two weeks before the wedding when I went for my final dress fitting with the girls in my bridal party. On my way back home I decided to stop at the Starbucks to grab a chai latte.

Standing in line I heard a deep voice boomed from a close by table, "Grace?"

I turned to see a black man smiling at me. It took a moment to recognize him. Osa was not the young black boy I dated five years ago. This was a full grown man with a confidence about him. He seemed bigger than I remembered too and had clearly spent considerable time in the gym.

Before I could respond he made his way to me and hugged me, "I can't believe it's you!"

I gave him a friendly hug and broke it off, "Long time no see."

"Do you have time to catch up?" Osa motioned to a nearby table.

I was dying to know what had become of him after we broke up. We had been crazy in love; unfortunately the grief of dating a black guy from my family was matched only with his family's feeling about him dating a white girl.

Needless to say, Osa and I went our separate ways and I returned to the familiar...Matt; his mother loved me like the daughter she never had. I did love Matt in that he was safe and predictable, but mostly because both our families supported our relationship.

Osa's big hands covered mine, "I still think about you Grace. Wondering where you are, what you are up to, and if you're happy."

We sat for an hour catching up and I explained that I was engaged to Matt now. Osa had never settled with anyone seriously and said I had been his only true love. My heart melted at his words and the truth was that I never stopped loving him; he held a special place in my heart.

Osa told me how he was back in town for the week and staying at the Four Points a few blocks from where we went to school together. He lived on the west coast now and travelled frequently for work but this was the first time he was back in our home town.

Looking at my watch I realized it was time to get home so I excused myself. Osa stood and hugged me again, "Can we do coffee again? I'd like to see you while I'm in town."

"I don't think Matt would be too happy about that." I stared at my feet in hopes of not being drawn into his eyes and smile again. Matt never forgave me for seeing Osa when we were younger. To say he was racist would be an understatement. Routinely he would bring it up during fights calling me a 'nigger lover' when he got angry; I hated it when Matt used Osa's color as an attack on me.

"Just coffee, like old friends." Osa lifted my chin until our eyes met, "I've missed you Grace."

Reluctantly, I agreed to meet him again the next day at the same time. In fact I met him every day he was in town. On our Thursday meeting Osa explained that he was scheduled to leave the next day after work. It would be sad because I had gotten accustomed to spending time with him again. It was as though time had not passed. Throughout the week we talked about the past and what could have been. Mostly, we discussed how we should have been mature enough to tell our families we didn't care what they thought.

"I have something for you. Something I want to give you before I leave again." Osa was clearly unhappy about having to leave me tomorrow. "I meant to bring it today but forgot it in my hotel. Would you mind giving me a ride back so I can give it to you?"

After finishing our drinks, we made our way to my little civic and headed for his hotel. I laughed watching him squish into the front seat. Osa looked like sardine in a can. We laughed as he pretended to be 'High Tower' on the movie Police Academy. His humor was unchanged and it was very easy to remember the old feelings I had for him.

Following Osa into the hotel we made our way up to his room. I knew I should have waited in the lobby, but I wanted to be near him as long as I could; clearly my old feelings for him were getting the better of me.

It was evident by his room that Osa was doing quite well for himself. It was a large suite with its own bedroom and kitchen areas. A large hot tub lay in a corner of the living room area.

"Wow! Nice place." I stood with my hands on my hips appraising the room.

"You are exactly how I remember you Grace." Osa appraised me with a slow blatant eye sweep of my entire body, "You still look like you are in high school."

"You look bigger!" I devilishly returned the eye groping. "In a good way of course." I smiled.

Without another word Osa stepped up to me and put his hands on my face. He leaned down and kissed me deeply, holding my lips to his as he waited for me to comprehend what was happening. His kiss brought memories flooding back and I gave my mouth to him.

Osa threw my arms around his neck as he wrapped his strong arms around me. We stood kissing passionately in the middle of his room for a lifetime.

I had to break it off before I lost myself, "I can't do this! I'm getting married in a couple weeks Osa."

"Tell me this doesn't feel right Grace. Tell me you don't want me too." His arms remained around me, "Grace, come spend the weekend with me. I just want one more weekend before I lose you forever."

As I stood stuttering Osa handed me my high school student ID card; he had kept it with him over the years. "I will wait at Starbucks until 3pm tomorrow; I hope you come."

I left the hotel and headed home. Preparing dinner that night I couldn't stop thinking about Osa; my heart ached thinking he could leave and it would be years before I would see him again...maybe forever.

After dinner I decided to test the water, "These crazy girls want to take me away for a girl's weekend before we get married. What do you think?"

"Oh yeah? Where are they taking you?" Matt stared at the television unphased.

I flopped down beside him, "No idea. It's supposed to be some kind of surprise."

Glancing my way without making any significant eye contact he returned to watching the television before responding, "Sounds fun. When are you going?"

"Tomorrow," I had his attention now.

Matt stared at me. "I guess we are running out of time aren't we?" he laughed. "Go have fun."

If he even knew I saw and said hello to Osa he would explode like a nuclear bomb. Now I was planning to spend the weekend with him. The challenge now was to ensure the girls would cover for me without telling them what I had planned.

My girlfriends didn't live near us so any chance of Matt running into them wasn't likely. I told them I was going away for the weekend to setup a surprise for Matt without providing any more details except that I told Matt I would be with them. Naturally suspicious and inquisitive the girls agreed to be my alibi for the weekend.

Pulling into Starbucks I could see Osa at a table by the window. His smile let me know I had been spotted and I watched Osa stand up and head for the exit. A moment later he climbed in the passenger side of my car holding a chai latte for me.

I drove to the hotel with my heart pounding in my chest. Osa held my hand and pointed towards the parking garage so my car wouldn't be spotted over the weekend. On the elevator he pulled me close to him holding me in his arms; we kissed for the second time in years as the elevator bumped and hummed its way to the 16th floor.

Osa wasted no time once the hotel room door closed behind us. Taking my hand he guided me to the bedroom. As we kissed he began to unbutton my blouse revealing my bare breasts. His hands grabbed and squeezed at them immediately.

"My girl still remembers how I much I like these titties bare like this." He never wanted me to wear a bra when we dated. I moaned as his mouth sucked each nipple into his mouth.

Stepping back he told me to get undressed in a commanding tone. It was then I knew the quiet and nervous boy from high school was gone. I watched Osa undress as I pulled my jeans and panties off. Within seconds we were both naked and staring at each other; for a moment we stood admiring each other before either of us moved.

His skin was the deep ebony of my memories. His developed chest, broad shoulders and toned stomach were evidence of his dedication at the gym. Slowly my eyes lowered and took in his semi erect cock; I gasped unconsciously as it was much bigger than I had remembered.

"Holy shit! Did that thing grow?" I pointed at his cock.

Osa just smiled, "I guess it grew up a bit too." He laughed. "Why don't you come take a closer look to be sure?"

I barely took a step and his big hands guided me to my knees bringing his cock inches from my mouth. It was definitely bigger than before.

"Mmm, let me see you suck my big black cock baby." Osa cooed his request.

My hands looked like a child's when I wrapped them around his rapidly swelling cock. Slowly I moved my lips closer to his head as he watched intently. When I bridged the gap with my tongue and touched the tip of his cock he moaned and tangled his hands in my hair. Staring up I watched his familiar smile cross his face. I parted my lips and sucked half the head into my mouth.

"Mmm fuck baby." Osa moved his hips pushing the entire head into my mouth. I smiled up at him as I ran my tongue under his sensitive underside. My hands squeezed and stroked his thick shaft as my soft wet tongue assaulted his hard cock.

Slowly Osa fucked his fat head in and out of my mouth as I continued to tongue it wildly. When his cock was rock hard he pulled his head from my mouth, "Ready to give me that pretty white pussy again?"

Osa had never talked to me like that when we were younger; it was clear he had gained a sexual confidence. At first his aggressive sexual demeanor and comments caught me off guard but it didn't take long before I was turned on by his language.

"Stand up baby." Osa pulled me to my feet. "Look at how wet that little white pussy got just sucking my cock. Someone has missed this big black cock." Osa gestured to the wetness that spider webbed from my pussy to my upper thigh.

"Get on the bed!" His voice was dominant.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Osa moved in close stepping between my knees. His big hands guided me on to my back and slid me further up the bed as he climbed on top of me. When he climbed up on me I wrapped my legs around his waist spreading myself open for him. Our tongues danced as he pushed his cock into my wet pussy causing me to gasp in his mouth.

"Dam baby you got tighter." Osa kissed me hard as he slowly worked his big tool deeper into me. I yipped with each thrust as he stretched me open and probed deeper until he was smashing against my cervix; each thrust made my pussy ache with pleasure. Memories flooded back to me of all the times he had taken me and all the fantasies played out in my mind over the years while Matt fucked me.

I moaned louder as he increased the speed and power of his thrusts, plunging deep into me, "I can't wait to pump a big load of cum in you baby. "

"NO! You to pull out." I stared seriously in his eyes.

"You know I don't pull out baby." Osa lifted my legs higher and pounded me in to the bed.

My protests were futile; he was right that I knew better. So many nights I fantasized of the times he had flooded my womb with his cum. Osa could see right through my pleas knowing what I needed even if I wasn't strong enough to admit it. Pressing his lips against mine he began probing my mouth with his tongue as his cock probed the deepest reaches of my pussy.

He got up on his knees and pulled me by my thighs against his cock; I screamed out as his cock tried to break in to my cervix. The full length and girth of his manhood impaled me. His breathing shallowed and his body began to tense. His thrusts became shallower keeping himself buried deep inside me.

"Here it comes baby." He screamed it out. "Take my load like the good little white girl you are."

I could feel his cock pulsing and my pussy got drenched as he flooded it with his potent treasure. He was unleashing his cum in me like he had done hundreds of times before. I knew this would be the first of many loads he would shoot in me this weekend and I didn't care; I needed him.

I returned to the present, interrupted by my baby crying in my arms. In hindsight of the number of times Osa seeded me that weekend, how could it have not been his baby. I decided to call Osa but it went to voice mail so I left him a message indicating we needed to talk.

Almost two weeks had passed before I heard back from Osa. When my phone rang and I heard his voice I was flooded with mixed emotion. I was so nervous and had to muster all my courage to tell him the news, "I had a baby Osa." My voice cracked on the phone unsure of what his reaction would be. "It's yours."