Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,532 Followers

"Yes, David, eat me, eat Mommy good. Suck me dry, baby, feast on my cunt."

That was a word I never expected to hear from my mother, it kind of shocked me. In my surprise I tried to breath and found no air. I panicked and had to pull away from her for oxygen. Lifting my head I looked up her body and the expression on her face was intense, almost sadistic. She was crazed again like in the shower but instead of my pleasure she was seeking her own.

"Don't stop, keep eating me!" she said, pressing my face down again.

I obeyed and covered her pussy again and began sucking and munching. She let up on my head, thankfully so I was able to breathe. I fingered her, sucked her lips, clit and continued to do everything I knew to her sex with my mouth and hands. The supply of juice was never ending and she let me continue long after all the other women had stopped me. I think I counted two or three more small climaxes during my efforts before she spoke again.

"There is nothing I can teach you that you don't already know down there, David. I never expected my little boy to be so well versed at cunnilingus. Very impressive."

I rose my cum covered face with a smile, knowing I had done better than she expected.

"Now, remove your clothes, I'm sure I can think of something you don't know."

I stood up and noticed the huge wet spot on my shorts from my oozing cock. I stripped quickly and Mom told me to lay on the bed as she got up off of it.

"My, my, that cock of yours is very impressive. I think we might need to relieve some pressure the old-fashioned way before we move on to other things," she said, sitting on the edge of my bed and lifting my cock vertical.

It was so covered in my pre-cum that her hand slid easily up and down the shaft with next to no friction. Damn, it felt amazing. She played with my slit, using her finger to rub the head and underside as she stroked with her other hand.

"I'll empty you before morning that I promise. My strong little boy will feel better soon."

Her voice was so damn sexy to me and after eating her for so long I was more than turned on and ready to drop a load. As she stroked she also played with my balls, kneading them and caressing them softly as her hand kept a steady rhythm up and down my shaft. She knew very well what she was doing, keeping the same grip, speed and pressure, building my pleasure quickly like a pro.

"You're getting close, Mommy can tell. Do you have a large one again, just for me?" she teased.

"Ahuh, any second," I replied, as the pleasure intensified.

It was so much different when she jacked me off compared to when I did it. I was at her mercy and she was an expert. I tried to control it but it was impossible to stop.

"Good boy, let it come, David, cum for Mother," she said, pressing my balls up toward my stomach.

That's when I lost it; the lifting of my balls caused me to explode high into the air. The semen splattered on my chest as Mom cheered in excitement and continued to stroke my ejaculating cock. She kept pressing my balls upward as I jerked and convulsed on the bed and sent several more smaller bursts of cum onto my stomach until the rest pumped out down my shaft to cover her sliding hand.

"Such a good boy, and so much again. I have to say I don't know where you keep it all."

I couldn't respond, just stared at the large amount of cum collecting around the base of my cock and the splatters on my chest and stomach. These climaxes she was coaxing out of my body were the best I had ever experienced before, bar none. I continued to jerk as spasm even after fluid had stopped coming out. She wasn't done playing either, using my cum to slide her hand over my head, causing me to squirm from the intense sensation.

"Your father acted the same way when I used to do this to him," she said teasing me until I finally had to grab her hand.

She laughed, stood up and left the room. She returned with a large towel and proceeded to clean the cum off my chest, stomach and cock. She sat on my bed again, staring down at me with a smile on her face, looking content as ever.

"You'll be ready for more soon. We're only just beginning, David."

jasliz
jasliz
3,532 Followers
12