Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Instead of walking back to me she sidestepped and went around me, sitting in my computer chair and spreading her legs. I turned to watch, going fucking nuts from the show she was giving me. She licked her one finger, spread herself open with the other hand and began to circle her engorged clit with the single digit. It was fucking hot. Her pussy was pink, engorged and very wet already, the lips falling open to reveal her dark pink hole.

"Do you want me? Do you want to put your big cock inside of me? Come get it... I'm waiting."

She leaned back in my chair, rocking it backwards which elevated her ass and pussy. I quickly moved forward, tossing my shirt on my bed. She was still teasing her clit as I squatted down and took hold of my cock. Bending it down to her was difficult with how hard I was but I managed. The pre-cum on my cock merged with her already wet lips as I brushed my tip up and down her slit before gently pressing the head into her. She let out a long moan as several inches descended into her. Hot wet perfection engulfed my hard cock, taking me by surprise once again how incredible it felt to enter her perfect sex. I slammed the remaining inches into her, making the chair roll back and hit my desk with a loud bang and pushing her away from me so my cock almost flipped out of her pussy.

Stepping forward I reengaged, shoving my cock deep within her and reaching for her perfectly enhanced breasts. Her nipples hardened quickly in my hands. I leaned over, kissed her deeply and began to rhythmically work my cock in and out of her hot body, while I twisted her nipples and kissed her. The chair thumped against the desk with each thrust, sounding a lot like a headboard on a bed. I concentrated on the kissing and fondling so my cock didn't suddenly blow with scarcely a minute gone by. It wasn't easy. Her pussy was amazing again, so wet and hot, encasing my cock in unfathomable pleasure.

Once I got over the initial intense pleasure, I was able to settle into a good rhythm and fuck Becky with long hard thrusts until she was moaning along with the noise from the chair hitting the desk. I wanted her to cum first and from the sounds she was making was well on her way. I leaned back, getting a good view of my cock sliding effortlessly into my sister's pussy as she sat in my chair, leaning back with her eyes closed. Her nipples remained hard, pressing out at me and her fake tits hardly moved with the thrusts. I took it all in, loving the visual of her sexy body and my long wide cock entering her. Her lips clinging to my shaft, spreading her juices up and down my length, making my cock shiny in the light of my ceiling lamp was incredible to watch.

"That's it, David... I'm almost there... don't stop, give it to me... fuck me... fuck me!" she screamed.

Her cries of lust turned into screams of passion as she convulsed and came on my cock, bathing it in her juices which dripped down onto my plastic floor protector. Her mouth parted and small cute noises escaped her lips as she gasp for air and her body peaked and climaxed. It was fucking hot to watch her cum and knowing I had helped her achieve it.

I was so into watching her and focused on her pleasure I put mine on the backburner and continued thrusting in hard and fast to increase her orgasm. Women are lucky, I think, because their climaxes last a lot longer than men's. Becky seemed to be in the grips of ultimate pleasure for over a minute maybe two before she opened her eyes and looked up at me. By then I had a good sheen of sweat on my body and my legs were getting tired from squatting to drive my cock into her. Her eyes were glassy, almost distant and it was clear she was still at a high level of pleasure. She reached for me, pulling me down over her body more and kissed me.

"You're amazing, David... I want you to cum now... anywhere you want."

It was my turn now and it didn't take long once I was focused on my own needs and wants. My cock quickly hardened fully and the pleasure began to rapidly peek until I was squeezing my muscles tight to hold in that last intense sensation before releasing the floodgates. I got three more hard thrusts into her body before pulling out, because I wanted to rain my load down onto her from above while she sat in the chair. Standing upright wasn't easy after squatting for so long but the fatigue was overcome by my orgasm. I took hold of my cock as it flipped out of her pussy and stroked it once before a huge jet of semen flew out of the head, over her body, landing between her breasts and splashing up to her neck.

This was followed by an even bigger rope that rose high in the air, since I had adjusted the trajectory, and splattered all over her tits from left to right. More came, lots more and I shook and jerked as my cock emptied onto my sister's hot body. By the time I was done she was covered well with streaks of white that were running together and dripping off the sides of her gorgeous body. The pleasure was beyond intense, giving me ultimate gratification.

"I see how you are... you just wanted to see what I looked like covered in cum."

"Yep, you know so well already," I said, grinning down at her as my cock dripped a few more globs of cum onto her stomach.

"And covered I am... you seem to have an uncharacteristically large amount. Got anything to clean me up?"

I found something, cleaned her off and we sat and talked about the plan until I was able to go again.

*****

The plan was in place, now all I needed was my father to come home for dinner hopefully in a talkative mood. As it turned out he was, because as soon as he dismissed the guards for the night he lit right into me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Stasha tells me you fucked her three times today... you fucked your sister! Three times! Boy there is something wrong with your head! I think we might need to get you some professional help."

"You're the one that needs help... after what you've done and you lecture me. How many people have you killed, how many people do you threaten daily, how much drugs do you sell and crimes do you commit on a daily basis?!" I screamed at him.

"Now this is a change... decided to grow a spine today, have we... what? Has fucking your sister given you some balls, you little prick!"

"Fuck you, Dad... you killed Makayla, how many others have you had taken care of. What have you done with Mom and when will it end!"

I knew if I got him mad enough he would say things he knew better than discuss. Already he was red faced and probably wanting to hit me.

"Come on, Dad... tell me what you did with Makayla... did you guys have fun with her before they killed her in cold blood and drop her body in a lake? How many people has your organization addicted and killed."

He came at me fast and smacked me across the face and went on a tirade.

"I killed her to protect this family and to teach you and your mother a lesson! I will not be disrespected, the things I do in this organization is for the family... everything I do is for you!"

It was all I needed; the camera on the phone Becky had bought had just broadcast his confession on Skype outside the house to all the right people. I smiled at him, rubbing my cheek and this took him back.

"You're done, old man. Why don't you say hello to the camera, tell them what else they can put you away for," I pointed to the phone hidden slightly in a flower arrangement.

He went ballistic, picking up the phone and smashing it to pieces on the table.

"You got nothing if the phone is gone, you idiot!" he yelled and went to hit me again. I dodged his strike, picked up the bat I had leaned against the table and dared him to try and hit me again.

"What you don't get, Dad is your little confession has already been sent in real time. Breaking the phone did nothing."

He launched himself at me and I swung the bat, connecting with his chest in a sickening thump that ended in a crack. He crumpled onto the floor just as the door to my house flew open and the FBI rushed in.

*****

Dad gave up the location of my mother; they safely rescued her the next day. During her ordeal she had lost the baby, my baby but it was probably for the best. She was in the hospital for a few days before I introduced her to Becky. Mom apologized for lying to me and we had a lot to talk about when she got home.

The FBI put us in protective custody until after my father's trial because he still had loyal followers that the FBI felt could harm us. This gave us time to talk. I told Mom about Becky and how I felt about her. She knew most of it anyway, because my father had been true to his threats and told her everything as he sexually tortured her for weeks. Along with his on camera confession of killing Makayla and my mother's brutal torture, my father was going away for a long time.

Taking everything away from him and putting him in prison was a fate worse than death and exactly what he deserved.

Mom healed up well and we moved out of my father's house into something much smaller. Becky moved in shortly after. Mom and she made peace quickly. Becky understood why she was given up for adoption since my mother was only sixteen at the time and Mom understood why Becky was so taken with me as well and couldn't blame her. But Mom wasn't one to be left out in the cold either. She was more than willing to share me with her daughter who would take care of me long after my mother was, 'old and dried up' as she put it. She commented, saying "what could be better for my David then my daughter... no other woman could please him like she can."

And please me she does, along with Mom of course, it's fun trying to keep up with both of them, they have a competitive streak that's for sure, always trying to outdo the other in bed and my cock sure does get a work out on a daily basis. I mean... can you imagine both of them taking turns sucking my cock and trying to be better than the other. Talk about heaven.

Things worked out pretty perfect, especially for me.

The End

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12