Being Flexible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
802 Followers

She was right about the texture, though. The head was very soft. It was a smooth texture that actually did seem to resemble velvet in a way. As she massaged my back and ass, and rocked me back and forth and my cock started to move deeper into my mouth, I felt the ridge pass through my lips as well.

I could see why she had such a fun time playing with it. It was a texture unto itself, a stretched layer of skin that was fun to play with. Beyond that was a super-smoothness of flesh as the shaft eased its way past my lips as well.

Suddenly the sensations were beginning to come and I realized just how different it really felt. I was in a feedback loop, feeling my mouth on my cock and my cock in my mouth. I was having a very difficult time trying to separate out which feelings were which. My cock began to fill my mouth as the head rested comfortably behind my teeth, and I didn't realize just how big it was in very real terms until that moment. I had a newfound respect for what Amy was able to do, as she was smaller than I.

My cock, on the other hand, didn't care. It was resting in a warm mouth that was sucking at it and it responded as I would have expected. Because of the way I was bent in half, I could not see my cock, only feel it. I could see Amy in front of me with a look of unbridled lust that I had never seen before.

The rocking motion was subtle but moved my cock in and out slightly. I tried to wrap my lips around the girth which had the effect of trying to take myself in deeper in stages. Before I knew it I had fully half of my cock deep in my mouth.

The flesh was unyielding against my tongue, and I was conscious of the dichotomy between the softness of the flesh and the rigidity of the member. It pressed down on my tongue as the head sat squarely in the middle of my mouth. I was trying to control my breathing - not easy to do in this position at all - and the hot breath exhaled from my nostrils across my balls.

My mouth was full, the head flaring with each heartbeat and pulsing in my mouth. I had never had this before and was unprepared for what I was experiencing. Nevertheless, I felt a remarkable sense of achievement and pride. I wanted to see just how far I could take myself, and I tried to 'walk' my lips farther down the shaft of my cock.

She leaned in over my ass and grabbed both cheeks with her hands. I wasn't sure what she was going to do, and with my mouth full I couldn't ask her. I was pinned and my cock was far enough in my mouth that the only way that I would be able to take it out was to straighten out my body, something that was difficult with her pressing on me.

She held my ass firmly in her hands, bent over me, smiled a devilish smile, and took my balls in her mouth. I groaned around my cock and felt the strangest sensation of feedback I had ever experienced. The vibration of my moans resonated back through my cock, which in turn caused me to moan even more. I was pinned in my position and looked squarely into Amy's eyes as she tongued my balls, a look of sheer delight and perversion spread across her beautiful face.

Amy took my moans as an encouraging sign, and she started to caress my balls and my ass with her hands.

"That's it, baby," she cooed. "I want you to feel what it's like when you come in my mouth. I want you to see why I love it so much."

Uh oh.

My eyes widened. I hadn't thought this through! Did I really want that to happen? Suddenly I wasn't so sure about the wisdom of what I was doing.

Amy played with spread my ass cheeks with both hands and dipped her tongue in my ass, licking me with just the tip. My cock leapt in my mouth, a new sensation as well. It jerked straight and hard against the roof of my mouth with each invasion of Amy's tongue.

She held my ass with one hand and started caressing my balls with the other, milking them and dipping her tongue in and out of my ass ring. My breathing grew hard as I had to breathe through my nose, my cock being forced in and out of my mouth with Amy's help.

Soon it didn't need Amy as my body was naturally doing what it was going to do. I had the crazy thought that my mouth was being invaded - I couldn't back away and I couldn't stop my hips from thrusting forward. My pelvis was on its way past the point of no return, and it was going to finish what I had started. As my cock rammed past my lips, in and out, in and out, the exponential rise of an orgasm began.

I felt the head expand in my mouth and start to lurch and pulsate. Each thrust was accompanied by an anxious moan caught in my throat, blocked by the pistoning cock. I ran my tongue instinctively around the head (where did that come from?) and Amy's penetrating tongue and hands worked their wondrous magic.

My eyes flew open and I knew I was about to come. Amy knew it too and she immediately moved grabbed my dick at the base and started squeezing and milking it into my mouth. She was forcing the come from my body as her tongue thrust as deep as she could into my ass.

The come rushed through my pelvis a bizarre Rube Goldberg feeling, twisting and winding its way through my cock, under her fist, and out through the tip until it splashed into my mouth with a vicious force. My cock pulsed with every heartbeat, shooting more come. I heard a muffled scream and realized it was my own.

Amy stayed pressed against me and I couldn't close my mouth with my cock in the way, and I couldn't pull it out as it was still hard. I had to swallow and when I did I had yet another shock. All my life I had heard about how salty it was supposed to be, but this wasn't salty. It was... creamy. It was a thick, but light viscous fluid with more texture than taste.

I had tasted myself before when Amy kissed me after giving me a blowjob, but I had never had it straight from the source, so to speak. I was actually kind of surprised to find that I didn't have much of an opinion about it one way or the other - it was neither something I liked nor disliked.

My breathing slowed eventually, and Amy moved away which allowed me to unfold my body. I looked down at my cock and saw the line of wetness, a watermark ringing my cock. During the course of my violent orgasm I had managed to take in more than three-quarters of my cock into my mouth and down my throat.

The entire process took less than 10 minutes, but it felt like I had been contorted for much longer.

I could barely move, my back hurt and I felt sore, even if relaxed and relieved at the same time. Amy was leaning on one arm, the other frisking away between her legs watching me. She came within seconds - the fastest I'd ever seen her come, and she collapsed next to me.

I felt her body convulse in her post-orgasmic decline, her hand trapped between her legs in a vice grip. She rolled over on her side and kissed me deeply, her tongue searching my mouth for the taste of my come.

"Promise me," she said, gasping for her own breath. "Promise me that you will do that for me again!"

I looked at my horny little pervert minx and smiled.

"I promise," I gasped out. "But I think I need to be even more flexible next time."

She smiled, and we went upstairs to take a shower. While she ran the water, I had a sudden thought and went into the office and pulled up a web browser.

Girls lick their own pussy I entered into the search field.

When the links came up, showing several videos, I smiled.

"Hey Ammyyyyyy...." I sang.

drscar
drscar
802 Followers
12