Being Friends with Alex

Story Info
Why we bothered being friends with Alex.
1.6k words
3.78
25.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing Alex had for him was his mom. Which is to say, if he didn't have the mom he had, he would have been without friends for most of the early part of his life.

Like most of my friends, we had ignored Alex for as long as we knew him, until we learned how much we enjoyed the pleasures of girls. Oddly enough, it was also the most tease-worthy thing that had finally given him friends; a ride to school from his mom.

Having seen her, naturally we instantly wanted to see even more of her, and so began our many years of hanging out with him for the sole reason of seeing his mother.

As the years passed things changed, but our reason for keeping him as a friend didn't; she was still the hottest woman we had ever seen. Of course, the fact that we could never have her probably added to her allure.

What did she look like? Just hold on and I'll tell you a story.

--- --- ---

My friend Charlie and I happened to be extremely bored. We played video games for a couple of hours at my place, then went to his place and looked through a couple of his dad's magazines. That done, we were in a pretty bad place, since we were now bored and horny.

As we debated going our own separate ways, so we could cleanse ourselves of some impure thoughts, Charlie suggested going to Alex's. He figured we could spend an hour at his place and try to catch site of his mom again.

At this point some background is probably necessary. We were bored because it was the last summer of our youth, and we'd already done almost everything we wanted to do. We had both graduated a few months ago and had just three more weeks of summer before we had to head off to college.

Seeing as how most of our other friends were in similar positions, most of their parents had taken them on various vacations. Our respective parents, being cheap bastards, or ultra busy, hadn't even thought of doing that.

So, to Alex's we went.

---

Our normal procedure when seeing Alex was to go directly to his room. He had the whole basement to himself, so we'd just pop open one of his windows and crawl in.

As I hit the floor I took a look around. Charlie was definitely right; it didn't look like Alex was home.

So, we did what we usually did in these situations; checked to see if there were any cars in the driveway.

A few moments later Charlie came back and told me that it looked like we were clear. Both cars were gone.

Phase one done, we proceeded with phase two, which was to make our way through the house. Of course, we had one specific target in mind.

---

I knew exactly what drawer to open. I pulled out two pairs, one for me, and one for Charlie. He made his way to the other side of the bed.

I brought the panties up to my nose and smelled, as I undid my jeans with my other hand.

I took a moment to pull my shorts and underwear down, then wrapped the cotton panties around my cock.

This was the fourth time I had done this - used a pair of her panties. A few of us had started doing this by way of a dare, and had the system worked out. We wouldn't look at each other, and we'd try to be as quiet as possible. We'd also only do it if we were sure we wouldn't get caught. Normally that meant that we had to know Alex and his family were going to be ... we were bored today, so we took a chance.

As usual, we took our time, since you wouldn't hear the end of it if you came too fast. The trick is not to think about what you're doing. You're not trespassing, and you're certainly not jerking off with someone's mom's panties. Which means you zone out.

So, when I heard someone inside the house, I was naturally startled.

"Charlie."

"Wha?"

"You hear that?"

He didn't even have to answer as we heard it on the steps.

"Shit."

It was every man to himself. I made my way to the closet and entered it. I looked behind me but didn't see Charlie, so I shut the doors and slipped towards the back.

Shit. I still had the panties, the drawer was still open, I still had my pants down, I didn't know where Charlie was, and someone was home.

I waited.

---

Now it's time to describe Alex's mom. Being Italian, she had beautiful dark skin; a toasted brown. A long face, with big beautiful eyes. Her eyelashes were always full and dark, no matter how early or late we saw her. Dark curly hair, down to her shoulders. Average height and weight.

I mean she was pretty, but in an average way. I suppose it was really her behaviour that made us crave her. To pick something up off the floor she'd bend over at the waist. She'd run her hands through her hair unconsciously, a lot. She'd stick the tip of her tongue out through the corner of her mouth. She'd rub her hand over her inner leg. She'd wear little skirts, all the time. She'd wear little tops, like girls in our class would wear.

In a way, it was like she was trying to be like the girls our age.

When she walked in I felt both relief and fear.

For one, she'd probably notice the drawer being open. For two, this was her closet.

She paused for a moment as she got midway through the room. She looked at the drawer and made a questioning sound.

We're doomed.

She moved towards it and started looking through it. She looked to her right, towards the bed, then back to the dresser.

She turned to her left and looked at me. Well, the closet. She started walking towards it.

Seeing that she was headed straight towards me I tried to move as silently as possible to the side.

Reaching the closet she paused and opened the door.

She reached in and started looking through the clothes, grabbing a t-shirt out and shutting the door. She threw onto the bed. She turned to the left, towards the dresser. She bent over and opened a lower drawer, grabbing a pair of shorts and throwing them onto the bed, near the shirt.

At this point I should mention that she was wearing one of her famous skirts, and a larger-than-usual shirt. The t-shirt she had on was little blue, ending a little past the top of her skirt. Her skirt was white, ending a good number of inches above her knee. Had I been behind her, instead of to the side, when she had bent over to grab the shorts, I'm sure I would have been able to see what color underwear she had on.

Back to the situation at hand. Having grabbed and thrown a change of clothes onto the bed, I had certain expectations in mind. With her back to me, she moved her hands to the bottom of her shirt and began pulling it over her head.

Bingo.

She dropped the shirt onto the bed, turned around, and began moving the skirt down her legs. As she did so she moved her hips from left to right, inching the skirt down. She was wearing a white lace bra, with matching panties. I could just barely see a little stripe of brown under her panties ...

"Uh."

I was frozen in place. Did I really just grunt?

Her skirt now on the floor, bent over at the waist, she was looking towards the closet, towards me.

I guess that's a yes.

She stepped out of the skirt and stood straight. She moved towards the closet and opened both doors.

"Eek!"

She moved backwards in shock. I suppose if I was in her position I would have done the same. There I was, standing in her closet, with my pants down, a pair of panties still wrapped around my cock, and a scared look on my face.

"What are you doing in there?!?"

I stammered.

"Get out of there now!"

She grabbed me by the elbow and pulled me out.

She looked down at my penis.

"Are these my panties?" Asking this, she moved her hand to them, wrapping her hand around them and my penis.

She begins moving her hand up the shaft of my penis, seemingly trying to pull the panties off from around my cock, but putting on more pressure then needed.

I grunt again. Is she giving me a hand-job?

I look at her face. She is. Her eyes are focused down, and she's now moving her hands up and down my penis, not even pretending now to pull off the panties.

Still looking at her, she looks up and meets my eyes.

"Oh, you naughty boy. These are my panties."

I was getting closer and closer. The panties were still wrapped around me, and as she jerked me off, the panties pressed against the tip of my penis.

"Are you going to cum for me?"

That was all it took for me to start cumming. Through it all she kept slowly jerking me off.

Having cum, I started to come to my senses. I began moving my hands towards her, but she stopped me.

"I think you should go now."

She pulled the panties off my shaft. That was it, then. Would I get in trouble.

I sheepishly pulled up my shorts and left the room. I went downstairs and out the front door.

***

To be continued ...?