Being Her Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Like he wasn't tormented enough the first time.
2.7k words
4.35
73.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been three days since my new mistress made me her bitch. When we finished with our first secession she told me she would call me when she wanted to see me again. I was told not to contact her cause I wasn't worthy of calling her.

I'm still wondering how such a big man could be taken by a woman so small. I'm 6'2", 315 pounds of construction worker. How did I let myself be taken and used by this woman?

The clock just struck 5:00pm, thank god, its been a really long day and I just want to get home. Stripping my clothes off as I walk thru the door, I head to the shower. Turning the water on very hot, I get into the shower to relax these sore muscles. The hot water running over my body is feeling great as the days worth of dirt and dust are washed away. I soap myself up, noticing how sore my ass still is from the fucking I received three days earlier.

I step out of the shower to hear the phone ringing. I rush to the phone still naked with water dropping off of me all over the floor. Looking at the caller I.D. I notice its her.

"Hello," I said.

"Bitch I want you at my house in 20 minuets."

"But I just got home and I am very tired. I don't think I can come over." I stated.

She said, "Bitch I am not asking you to get over here, I am demanding that you get here. If you don't want those pictures I took of you ending up on all the equipment down at the construction site you will do what you are fucking told!".

As I was trying to answer her the phone went dead. I don't think I have a choice cause I really need my job and cant afford to lose it.

Quickly drying myself I slid in to a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and my boots. I grabbed my keys and my hat as I head out the door.

Twenty minuets later I arrive at her door. Still wondering how in the hell I let this happen to me. Also wondering what she has in store for me tonight. I reluctantly knock on the front door.

She opens the door with this evil grin on her face. Her 5' slender frame covered with a black leather bra. I notice as I look down her body that she has on a big 9" strap on hanging from her tinny waist. My mind is racing by now wondering just what in the hell I got myself into and why am I getting hard thinking about what this small woman is going to do to me.

SMACK….she lands a hard slap to my cheek. "Get on your fucking knees you piece of shit. You know I don't look up to anyone, especially you." She says. So here I am getting on my knees in front all her neighbors. "Now bitch suck this cock!" I open my mouth and begin to suck the rubber cock in front of my face. Totally humiliated and hoping that none of her neighbors can see what I am doing.

As the rubber cock enters my mouth I am noticing a different taste on it. Humm….it tastes like pussy but it isn't the flavor of my mistress's pussy. I hear her giggle as I turn to notice that there are two neighbor girls watching me being humiliated. It seems these two college girls are enjoying the show from their nervous giggling.

One of the girls asks, "Can you show us how to do that? I have a boyfriend that is fucking around on me and I need to teach him a lesson."

My mistress says, "Hell yes and would you girls like to help me with this pathetic piece of shit?"

"Yes, we would love that. What all can you get him to do?" one asked.

"Anything I want him to do." She stated. "Crawl into the house bitch. You two come on in and take a seat on the couch."

I crawled in the middle of the front room where I was soon ordered to strip. This was the first time I had gotten a good look at these two girls. One was around 6' tall with long blonde hair. The second one was 5'3" kind on the cubby side but still very cute.

I am now kneeling on the floor naked with three sets of eyes on me. I was unable to keep my cock from getting fully hard now and sticking up towards my stomach. Upon seeing this my mistress told the girls, "He really is a bitch, and being a bitch he doesn't need a hard cock only a willing ass and mouth." With that she drew her right leg back and kicked me hard in the balls. I let out a scream as I rolled over on my side trying to curl up into a ball. My god the pain surged thru my groin as I could hear all three of them laughing.

"Ok bitch lay on your back, spread your legs, and put your hands under your back. Ok Shelly, get over here and set on his chest. Trish I need you to hold on to his legs."

This was when I learned that the chubby one was Shelly and the tall thin girl was Trish. Shelly straddled my chest with her ass pointing at my face as I could feel Trish holding on to my legs. I was more or less blind to what was going on. I could hear the two girls laughing as my cock started to get hard again. That's when it happened. My Mistress came down hard with a punch at my now unprotected balls. I let out another scream as she took her long nails and drove them into my cock and ball sack. I shriveled from the pain and humiliation.

‘Bitch you need to learn to be quiet. Shelly put your big ass down on his face to muffle him while we have some fun.

As Shelly set back I could feel the weight of her body against my face. Her scent was wonderful as I could smell her excited pussy thru her jeans. The warmth was unbelievable as she started to grind her ass into my face.

I was lost in the thoughts of her ass on my face when I felt a set of hands go around my balls. Slowly they work around my sack massaging my balls one at a time. I could feel her get my right ball between her thumb and index finger as she applied more pressure. I let out a scream and nearly passed out from the pain. Seems no one could hear my screams thru Shelly's ass. The tears from the torment wear flowing freely down my face. This continued as she did the same thing to the left one. My body writhing up and down in the pain that they were inflicting on me.

After about five minutes of this I must have passed out. When I awoke I found myself tied chest down on the coffee table with my legs secured to the table as well. From my position I was unable to clearly see what was going on in the room around me. I could her the three women talking and laughing.

"Hey, he's awake." Said Trish as she walked around in front of me. She was now dressed in nothing but her bra and harness around her waist with a 10" very thick plastic dick hanging from it. I must have looked shocked cause she said, "Oh, looky here our little bitch has this scared look on his face. What's a matter pussy are you worried what I'm going to do with this cock?" With that she pulled the rubber cock to the side and let it go so that it slapped me in the cheek. She must have thought it was funny because now she was laughing and just keep doing it. "Now suck this big piece of meat into that sluty mouth of yours and get it all lubed up for me. Since you know that I will have it all the way up your ass here in just a few minutes."

I opened my mouth as she started rubbing that cock back and forth across my tongue. After trying to get as much slobber on it as I could. She with drew it and wondered around behind me. My gut told me this wasn't going be like when my Mistress took my ass, this was just going to be rape. Trying to free myself I could feel her hands pulling my ass apart and slipping that hard rubber head between my cheeks. My mind told me that I had to relax or she would rip me all to pieces. I could feel her starting to push that head past my tight puckered hole. "Jesus Christ, that hurts!" I screamed as she got the head into me.

"What's a matter pussy your ass a little tight? Don't worry because it wont be that way for long." She said with a hint of evil laughter in her voice. She was going slow with about the first inch or two but the it happened. I felt her pull back like she was going to with draw that hard cock from my ass. Just then she lunged forward impaling me with all ten inches. I screamed about an octave higher than I ever knew my voice could go. Laughing she said, "Oh ya, come on you sound like a virgin getting raped by a true stud. Come on bitch scream for me!"

Not giving me time to get used to the invader in my ass she with drew until just the head was inside my anal ring and slammed that huge piece of meat right back in. I felt like I was woman being raped by some deranged man in a dark alley. Her laughing just got louder and louder as she fucked my ass with that huge cock.

For the first time I could hear moaning coming from someone else other than me. I rolled my head to the right to see Shelly on all fours with my mistress behind her. She was fucking Shelly very hard matching Trish thrust for thrust. I could tell that Shelly was enjoying her ride way more than I was enjoying mine.

Her big tits swung back and forth as my mistress fucked her pussy with long hard strokes. I don't know what happened next but I guess my mistress didn't enjoy the fact that Shelly was having so much fun. She slid her long strap on out of Shelly's pussy and in one long hard stroke shoved it up her ass. Shelly let out a blood curdling scream and was fighting for dear life to get away from the cock that was impaling her. Me all I could do was laugh to myself thinking that one of my tormentors was getting what she deserved.

I was brought back out of that joy I was feeling as I felt my hair being yanked back as Trish was fucking me like she were riding a horse. She used my hair for the reigns as she thrust that huge cock in and out of my ass. I couldn't help myself now my cock was getting hard once again and I knew I was going to blow a load all over the floor.

"Mistress, May I cum?" I said with a frantic voice.

"Shelly you little slut do you want me to quit fucking your ass?" my mistress asked.

"Yes please you are ripping me apart in there, Please stop, I will do anything." Shelly said with tears now rolling down her face.

"Ok bitch get over there and suck his cock and don't spill a drop of his cum or you wont like what you are going to get." Her voice said sternly.

Shelly quickly slid under the table and put her mouth around the head of my cock, that was all I needed. I blew the biggest load of my life down her throat. It must have been too much cause I could feel her choking around my cock.

"Did you just come?" My mistress asked me.

"Yes, I'm sorry Mistress I just couldn't help myself." I said knowing that was the wrong answer.

"Trish pull your cock out of his ass and go put it back in his mouth. Make sure he cleans it up very well or I will have a punishment for you too." She commanded.

Trish walked around to my face, I could almost see some humanity in her eyes, like she didn't want to follow my mistress directions. At the same time I could her my mistress getting very vocal with Shelly.

"Goddamn, you fat bitch I asked you to do one simple thing and you couldn't do that without fucking it up. Get your ass over to the couch and lay across the arm rest with your ass in the air!" she screamed.

Shelly walked over to the couch and laid with her chest on the cushions and legs barely able to touch the floor. My mistress came around and placed her knee in the middle of Shelly's back and started to spank her bare ass. I could tell Shelly was trying her best to get away from the pain she was being inflicted with. As my mistress turned to Trish and said, "Are you going to have him clean that off with his mouth or do I need to put you over the end of the couch and spank you while you clean it off?"

I could see the fear in Trish's eyes like she knew that she didn't want to have me suck my own shit off her cock but she damn sure knew she didn't want to do it either. So reluctantly she pushed that cock in my mouth. It was me now who was gagging. I tried my best to keep from throwing up with this horrid taste in my mouth.

When Trish thought I was done she pulled the cock from my mouth and checked to make sure it was all clean. "Ok, he cleaned it up. May I leave now?" she asked.

Shelly's body had now went limp I believe she had passed out from the pain my mistress was inflicting on her.

"No, I have one last thing I need you to do." My mistress stated.

"What's that?" Trish asked.

"I want you to eat my pussy before you can go. Its only fair since you got to fuck my slave and I didn't get anything from you." She stated. I could see the apprehension on Trish's face as my mistress continued. "Or I can put you thru the same paces you put my slave thru, which ever is fine with me." She said and she undid the strap on around her waist and let it fall on the floor.

Trish walked over an got on her knees in front of my mistress and began to slowly put her face into her waiting pussy. She began to lick and play my mistress's clit and it wasn't long until my mistress came on her face.

"Now bitch get dressed and take your fat ass friend and get the fuck out of my house!" she demanded.

Shelly and Trish grabbed their clothes, got dressed and were out the door in less than a minute.

"Ok bitch, now you know how much fun we can have with two women." She said as she untied me. "Now get your clothes on and get the fuck out of here."

I got dressed and got the fuck out of there before she could change her mind. As I reached my truck I saw Shelly and Trish coming towards me.

"We are going to call the Police because of that bitch raping Shelly." Trish said.

"Wait, you cant because she will think it was because of me and she can ruin my life, but I might have a better idea." I said as I put my arms around Trish and Shelly.

Stay tuned to the third and final part of being her bitch. If you like this story let me know and if you really want to get involved tell me what you think they should do to that mean bitch. Please vote high on this story and I hope you enjoyed it.