Being Human - Mitchell and Susie

Story Info
What happens when a vampire meets a very special human?
7.2k words
4.58
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being Human is a UK TV series about a vampire (Mitchell), a werewolf (George) and a ghost (Annie) who share a house and are trying to live a normal life . . . just being human.

Inspired by Series 2 Episode 1. Annie has her job at the New Found Out pub and George is trying to resolve his relationship with Nina now she knows she's a werewolf. But what if Mitchell makes a connection with someone special?

BEING HUMAN - MITCHELL AND SUSIE

I followed Annie into her house, bumping gently against the door jamb, slightly tipsy from too many drinks at the pub, many of them given to me by Annie.

'Tea, coffee or more wine?' she called over her shoulder.

'Dear God, no more wine. Coffee, please. White, no sugar, if you've got . . . white. Otherwise, black, no sugar.'

'It's OK, we have milk. George has been shopping. Mitchell, this is Susie.'

A figure I hadn't noticed in the darkness waved a hand in my direction. I followed Annie into the kitchen. 'Boyfriend?' I asked nodding back towards the living room.

'God no,' she laughed. 'Flatmate. There's three of us, me, Mitchell and George. Oh, and sometimes George's girlfriend, Nina.'

As Annie filled the kettle I looked back to where Mitchell was sitting. He was very good looking in a brooding, Heathcliffian sort of way. 'So how are you enjoying working in the pub?' I asked Annie.

'It's fabulous! So many interesting people.'

'And so many interesting prices,' I muttered, but fortunately she didn't hear me. Anyway, I shouldn't really complain, she'd kept my wine glass topped up most of the evening.

Annie clattered mugs and spooned coffee into two. 'Go through,' she said. 'I'll bring it in.'

I sat down on the armchair next to where Mitchell was sitting on the sofa. 'Have you been living here long?'

'Just over a year. Annie was already here when George and I moved in.'

'It's very, err . . .' I looked round the badly furnished room, trying to find a word to describe it.

'Shit?' Mitchell suggested, helpfully.

I laughed out loud. 'I was going to say eclectic.'

'How tactful.' He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees, looking at me properly. 'I've seen you somewhere before, haven't I?'

'Have you? I only live round the corner. The New Found Out's my local.'

'Hmm, maybe.' He shrugged and then smiled again. 'Susie, is it? And what do you do?'

'I'm a vampire.' He jerked his head up towards me. I smiled. 'I mean, I take people's blood. I'm a phlebotomist, but mostly work with the Blood Transfusion service.'

'I might have seen you at the hospital then. That's where I work.'

'Possibly.' Although I was pretty sure I'd remember if I'd seen him. 'Annie's a laugh, isn't she?'

'Dead funny. You've known her long?'

I shook my head. 'Only from the pub. She's got quite a following there.'

'Anything to do with her pricing policy?'

'She has one? Well, if she does, it certainly suited me tonight. After my friends went on to a club, I don't think I bought any more drinks.'

'You didn't want to go with them?'

I shrugged. 'Didn't fancy it, to be honest. And I was shattered. Anyway, I was the only single one there tonight and didn't fancy the idea of either being a gooseberry or cramping their style, so I dipped out.'

'You're single? I can't believe that.'

Was he flirting with me? If he was, it was very pleasant. In fact, even if he wasn't . . . 'Yeah, well, my last boyfriend told me I was too feisty for him. Like it was a bad thing! Just because he was too much of a wimp to dress up for the Rocky Horror Show.'

'And you did?'

'Of course! I refuse to Time Warp in anything other than 5" stilettos. It's not like I was asking him to dress up as a transvestite, he could have gone as Eddie. Or Rocky.'

'So, just wearing a pair of gold lamé Speedos?'

'Well, Eddie then. It was a bit chilly the night I went, he was probably worried about shrinkage in just a pair of Speedos. You know, you would have made a good Frank N Furter.'

'Is that a compliment?'

'A transvestite alien sex-maniac scientist? Could it be any better?'

'Well, now you put it like that . . . I have to say it's tempting,' and he ran his fingers through his hair.

'So, why the fingerless gloves?'

'Fashion statement?'

'Yeah, right,' I replied, and he laughed.

'OK, maybe not.' He paused and then looked directly at me. 'They're to cover some scars,' he said, waiting as though to judge my reaction.

I knew it was incredibly personal, but I still asked.'Can I see?'

He slipped off the left glove and turned his wrist towards me. I was expecting to see the straight lines of an, obviously, failed suicide attempt, but these were different. Indentations, gouges, perhaps bite marks. Not what I was expecting. I couldn't help it, his wrist looked so pale and vulnerable that I lowered my lips to his arm and kissed the scars. His hand initially tensed, but then he allowed his fingertips to stroke across my cheek as he withdrew his arm.

He was watching me closely, his eyes searching mine. I let my fingers rest on his arm, gently stroking the smooth skin as he drew me into his gaze as though he was looking for something within me. I became very aware of my body, my heartbeat slowing, my hair caressing my skin as it fell back into place.

We were interrupted by Annie arriving with the drinks. Annie handed me a cup. 'White coffee, no sugar. Black for you, Mitchell.' We clinked cups.

'Annie, did you know that Susie takes people's blood?'

'Nope, news to me.'

'It's not a problem, is it?' I asked, suddenly worried that I'd made a faux pas, but not sure why.

Mitchell leaned back in his chair. 'Not at all. How long have you been doing that?'

'Three years now. Although I'm wondering whether to go into clinical support. Sorry, that's very boring.'

'No, no, it sounds interesting.'

The front door banged open and another guy walked in, scowling.

'George?' Annie asked, rising a little from her chair. 'Are you OK?'

He glanced round the room, saw me, and took a deep breath. 'It's Nina. We had . . . a row.'

'Come on, I'll make you a cup of tea,' Annie said, and George followed her into the kitchen.

Mitchell switched on the TV. The screen was immediately filled by a bare male bottom and I choked on my coffee as I laughed. Mitchell flicked channels, but then realised I was still coughing and patted me forcefully on the back. I shuddered a deep breath and turned to thank him, but the words caught in my throat as I sank once more into that pair of dark eyes. They flicked between mine as my lips parted. Christ, I could just picture those eyes boring into mine as he entered me. Christ, I was pissed and my imagination was going into overdrive.

Except . . . except he wasn't moving away as he should have. He wasn't smiling and asking if I was OK. He was simply looking at me, his hand still resting on my back, and lust was drawing between my thighs. I wanted him.

'Mitchell,' I breathed.

'Susie . . .' and then his lips were on mine and I was freefalling into his kiss.

He slid his fingers around my neck and pressed my mouth harder onto his. As he leaned back, he gently pulled me with him onto the sofa until I was lying on top of him, hungrily devouring him as I ran my fingers over his chest and down over his stomach. He smoothed over my top, his hand catching my breast and gently massaging it.

'Susie . . .?'

'Aha?' I gasped.

'Shall we . . .?'

I drew back, brushing my hair away from my face. I flicked my eyes towards the stairs and he smiled. He took my hand and led me upstairs and into what appeared to be a typical male bedroom, untidy with a dishevelled bed.

'I'll just go to the . . .'

'Sure. I'm not going anywhere.'

I returned to the bedroom to find Mitchell hurriedly trying to tidy the room. 'Don't bother on my account,' I said. 'Now, where were we?' I pressed my body against his and started to kiss him, sinking delightfully into the softness of his lips, the feel of his tongue tentatively exploring my mouth as I ran my hands over the firm muscles of his chest. This guy was hot and I was feeling horny. Perfect.

I manoeuvred him towards the bed, unbuttoning his shirt. Foreplay? Plenty of time for that. Afterwards. I wanted him now. He tugged his shirt out of his jeans and undid the belt, letting them drop to the floor as I ran his fingers under his vest, feeling the smooth skin of his stomach and then his soft chest hair, shoving the material up his body and over his head until he stood in front of me in only his shorts, his jeans pooled around his ankles.

Christ, he was fit and I paused to take in the gorgeousness of him, biting my lip as my eyes travelled down his body and then back up to meet his. I smiled and he grinned back at me.

'This seems a little unfair,' he said as he stepped out of his jeans.

'So what do you intend to do about it?'

'Watch?'

I slapped him playfully, but he grabbed my wrist gently and drew me towards him. Leaning towards him, kissing him, I started to wriggle out of my top, only parting from him to draw it over my head. His fingers expertly undid my bra and I flicked it onto a nearby chair and then shrugged off my trousers, kicking them in the same general direction until we were both standing only in underwear.

'Wow,' he said, eyes flicking over my body. Unusually, I felt a sense of confidence that normally eluded me, but Mitchell was so appreciative that I felt gorgeous and desired. I suspected the wine had something to do with fuelling my self-confidence, but probably not as much as the way Mitchell was looking at me.

I rested my hand on his shoulder and pushed him backwards towards the bed. He sat down and I straddled his legs, looking down at him as he started to kiss up my stomach.

I ran my fingers through his soft, messy hair, and then leaned forward, pushing him back onto the bed. I lowered myself onto his hardness, rubbing myself against him through our underwear. I could feel already how moist I was, so turned on by the feel of him. He reached up to cup my breasts in his hands, flicking his fingers over my nipples which responded immediately, hardening under his touch as I ground against him, catching my clitoris against his cock so that it sent bolts of sensation through my body until I could wait no longer.

'I want you,' I whispered. 'I want you inside me.'

'I want you too.' His voice was low and husky.

I stood and inched out of my knickers as he removed his shorts and then I knelt astride him again, this time, guiding him oh so slowly into me, revelling in the feel of him entering me. I realised I was holding my breath and released it as a sigh as I felt the length of him inside me and leaned forward, dropping my hands either side of his head. I started to move, slowly, undulating my hips so that he moved inside me. He rested his hands on my hips, drawing me harder onto him and I gasped, clenching my muscles around his cock so that he smiled up at me.

'Christ, Mitchell,' I muttered as he upped the pace. I lowered myself onto my elbows and pressed my breasts against his chest. I could feel his body surprisingly cool against mine as I pressed my face against his neck. I gently nibbled him and I felt him tense and then thrust harder and deeper into me, igniting my orgasm so that I groaned and reached out for something to anchor myself with. I grasped the sheets, twisting them in my hands as he bucked into me.

'Mitchell, Mitchell,' I gasped.

'Oh God, Susie,' but if he said anything else, it was lost as I thrust my head into the bedclothes and groaned my coming.

Collapsing onto him, he held me tight and I breathed in the warm rich scent of him. As my breathing calmed, I rolled to one side, stretching out luxuriantly, wallowing in the emotions that were still surging round my body. But Mitchell hadn't finished with me. He started to kiss up my body, across my stomach, and then up onto my breasts.

He started to lap at my nipple with his tongue before he took it between his lips and sucked at it, hard, sending bolts of electricity through my nerves. He started to tweak my other nipple with his fingertips and my breathing became ragged as he focused his attention on my breasts. My groin was calling for his touch and I squirmed, forcing my thighs together to put pressure on my clitoris. Echoes of my previous orgasm reignited. He swapped his mouth onto my other breast, leaning his body across mine and I could feel his erection pressing against my leg. I turned towards him and hooked my leg over his thigh, drawing his groin towards mine.

He took the hint and used his knee to part my legs and then knelt between them, still sucking and tweaking my nipples as he slid so slowly and exquisitely into me. He started to move inside me, kissing up my neck, loitering there, breathing heavily, nibbling and sucking at the skin before seeming to collect himself and draw back from me onto his hands. I raised my knees, forcing him deeper into me, and then wrapped my legs around his waist, angling myself so that every thrust reached into my depths, and I couldn't hold on, my orgasm forcing me to grip onto him, my nails scraping his skin as I forced him deeper into me, bucking my hips up at him to gain maximum satisfaction.

As I arched my back and groaned, I could feel him thrusting hard and fast into me and I responded, pushing back against him until my orgasm relaxed my muscles and I collapsed back onto the bed, sated.

Grabbing Mitchell's shirt and pulling it around me, I crept down the stairs, leaving the empty bed behind me. I could hear Mitchell and Annie talking in the kitchen.

'Well, you didn't hang around,' Annie was saying, a laugh in her voice.

'Don't. You know I'm not normally like that, but . . . '

'You fancied her?'

There was a silence and I thought he was going to deny it, but I heard him sigh. 'Annie, I came that close to . . .'

'But you didn't?'

'No. Hell no, but it was tough. She would have tasted so good. Anyway, there was something else . . .'

I frowned, puzzled. Did he have some hang up about oral sex? I mean, we hadn't indulged last night, but that was mainly because I'd not given him the chance.

'Mitchell, you didn't. That's the important thing. Take this coffee up to her. She'll be thinking you've done a runner.'

I trotted down the last few stairs, over the broken tile in the hallway, and into the kitchen, trying, and failing, to look embarrassed.

'Sorry, Annie, I kind of abandoned you last night.'

She grinned. 'Don't worry, I could sense the chemistry between you.'

'Annie,' Mitchell said warningly, but she giggled and slapped him playfully.

'Toast?' she offered and I nodded.

'I'll just go . . .' and Mitchell disappeared upstairs.

'Good night?' Annie asked and I could feel myself blush. She laughed. 'Good for you. And him.'

She seemed to be taking an interest in my neck, and I rubbed my fingers over where he'd nuzzled me, wondering if I had a love bite. I'd have to cover it with concealer if there was a mark.

'You working tonight?' I asked Annie.

'Yes, I'm starting at seven. So . . . you and Mitchell . . .?'

I shrugged. 'I doubt it. He won't be interested in me.'

'Why wouldn't he be?'

'Because he's gorgeous and I'm . . . '

'The first girl he's been with for ages.'

'Really? But . . . No, there's no way, no way . . . sadly.'

Annie grinned. 'Butter? Marmalade?'

'Both, please.'

Mitchell was placing my clothes on a chair when I returned to his bedroom.

'Thanks. Did you find everything?'

He dangled my bra from his finger and I tried to snatch it from him, but he held it above his head, teasing me. After one swipe for it, I simply grabbed him by the bollocks and squeezed until he doubled over.

'Hey, unfair,' he said, laughing.

'Well, if I don't get my clothes back, I'm going to be stuck here.'

'And that would be a bad thing because . . .?'

'Hey! But, seriously, I'll have a quick shower and then leave you in peace. You working today?'

'No. You?'

'Not today, back in on a late on Monday.'

'So I could see you later?'

'Er, yes, sure. Meet you in the pub?'

'Around 7 OK?'

'Great.'

I was kind of relieved that George was there with Mitchell when I arrived, and I was introduced to Nina. They seemed to have resolved their argument and were chatting with Annie at the bar as they waited patiently for our drinks. It looked like they could be a while.

'About last night,' I began awkwardly. 'Erm, I'm not usually so . . . '

'Good?' Mitchell prompted, breaking the atmosphere. 'I demand a rematch,' and I knew exactly where I'd be spending the night.

The rest of the evening was spent in delightful anticipation. Soft touches of fingers under the table, flashing smiles at shared jokes, a mercifully similar sense of humour, elongated eye contact. Mitchell was funny, him and George sparking off each other, Nina and I defending ourselves against them. There seemed to be a long-standing argument about who bought the loo rolls, and what type, and who did the washing up. Apparently not Mitchell. Alcohol, laughter and the attention of someone gorgeous. Perfect. We didn't hang around when we got back to the house, Mitchell leading me by the hand up to his bedroom.

'Clean sheets,' I commented. 'You were pretty sure you were on a promise.'

'Merely hoping,' he replied, sliding his arms around my waist.

I could feel his hardness pressing against me which triggered my response and I started to kiss him, slowly, so slowly, really getting to know him. We had all the time in the world and I was looking forward to using it indulging in sheer pleasure. Simply kissing him was so wonderful, exploring with fingertips as he stroked my skin with the lightest of touches. Until he released my lips with his and looked directly at me and the floodgates of hormones opened and I was dragging him towards the bed as though they'd just announced the four minute warning.

'God damn you, Mitchell,' I muttered as I tugged off his shirt.

'What? What have I done?'

'You're just too . . .' I kissed him hard and then frantically undid his belt, '. . . too . . .' I pulled off my own shirt and hurled it towards the chair, '. . . damn it, sexy!' I finished, dropping my jeans and glaring at him, dressed only in my underwear.

He started to laugh as he slowly stepped out of his jeans, his tight shorts clearly emphasising his erection. 'Come here,' he said, and slid the bra straps from me, kissing down my neck and onto my shoulder while I simply stood there, totally aware of every millimetre movement of his lips.

'Oh Mitchell,' I sighed as my body melted into his touch and my bra dropped to the floor.

'Susie . . . Susie,' he whispered between kisses. 'I want to touch you, I want to smell you and I want to taste you.'

My stomach went into freefall as he spoke, the rough rasp of his voice causing me to shiver.

'Cold?' he asked.

'No, don't stop talking, it's . . . Ohhhh . . .'

He was sliding his hands down my body, his fingers catching on the side of my breasts until they came to rest on my waist. He looked directly at me. 'Dear God, Susie, you're so amazingly sexy. Your skin is so soft, so warm, you're so alive, so vibrant, so . . .' but I interrupted him by kissing him hard and sinking onto the bed, pulling him with me.

He knelt astride me and kissed down my stomach and then kept going until his tongue was lapping between my legs, seeking out the nub of pleasure and I had no hesitation in letting him know when he found it as electric shocks pulsed through me and I pressed myself against him. It briefly occurred to me that he obviously didn't have a problem with oral sex, so what was that conversation with Annie about? But then his tongue probed deep into me and I raised my knees, my mind filled only with my reaction to his movements.

12