Being Luke's Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers

"I love you too, Luke," she replied.

"But my wife will be home early in the morning so I'm going to have to leave you now."

He pulled out of the bed and got dressed. With his cum still leaking out of her pussy Ellie heard the front door slam shut and she pulled the dildo out of her ass. She missed him already.

For the next three months Ellie and Luke met and fucked as often as they could. When his wife was working nights he would go to her place and they'd fuck in every position available. Other times Ellie would drive to Luke's town and they'd meet in a deserted car park and fuck in the car. There were times when Luke would rent a hotel room next to Ellie's office and they could get a few hours of lunchtime satisfaction. They finally had a chance to be together for a full night when Luke took Ellie with him on a 3-day business trip. On the second morning, when Luke pulled his cock out of Ellie's cunt and the dildo out of her ass, where it was now permanently parked when they had sex, after a long fuck session in the shower Ellie said that they needed to talk.

"Do you want to break up?" Luke asked, knowing that their arrangement wasn't ideal for Ellie.

"I don't know," she admitted. "I think I'm going to have to give you an ultimatum."

"I've told you before, I will not leave my wife," Luke said, irritated at Ellie's statement.

"And I accepted it, but things have changed?"

"Why? What? I love what we have. We fuck several times a week. I give you nice gifts. What else do you want?"

"I need a father for my child," Ellie stated simply.

"Your what?"

"My child. Our child. You can't be surprised. You've not once used a condom on me and that time you left me tied up all weekend when you came and went as it suited your wife's schedule I obviously missed taking the pill for too long."

"Oh shit!" Luke couldn't believe his ears.

"It's simple, Luke. I love our sex. I love every moment that I feel your cock inside me. But I need to think of the future. I'm having a baby and you can either be my husband and the baby's father, or you can let me find a man who's willing to take me on."

Luke left the hotel room without a word and Ellie went home on her own. For two weeks she didn't see her lover, or hear from him, and she figured it was all over. Then one night the doorbell rang and she answered. Luke was outside.

"Bend over," he commanded as soon as he'd entered.

Ellie bent across a sideboard in the entrance and felt Luke pull her pants and panties down, exposing her ass. She then heard him unzip his pants and then he shoved his hard cock right inside her throbbing cunt. She hadn't been fucked for 2 weeks and she was wet and hungry. They'd both been starved for sex. Nothing but a fast and deep fuck was needed and Luke was certainly up for the job. He slammed into her naked ass with a fervour she'd never felt before. Nothing was said. The only noise where the wet squishes as Luke slid in and out of her wet pussy. Then Ellie let out a cry as her cunt started squeezing his thick cock and he gave in as well. As Ellie was hit by several waves of orgasm her cunt milked several loads of sticky cum out of his cock.

When he finally pulled out, he pulled up her pants and she felt her panties fill with his cum and her pussy juices. He led her into the living room and sat down next to her.

"I can't be without you," he stated. "I need to share your bed. I need your cunt around my cock."

"So what will it be?" she asked.

"You become my mistress again. I'll sleep here three or four nights a week. I'll pay your mortgage and a generous allowance for the baby. The baby will know me as its dad."

"And what about your wife?"

"The cunt won't give me a divorce so she'll have to get used to me having a mistress."

Ellie hugged him tightly and took him up to her bedroom. That night Luke stayed all night and they didn't sleep at all...

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers
12