Being Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJ Mosmer
AJ Mosmer
14 Followers

I informed him that having kids enabled a woman to handle more than a younger girl could, not that I could handle any more then he had. As far as I was concerned it was the perfect fit.

After savoring his first time totally inside a woman, Kurt began to pull back. He didn't do it in small thrusts, but rather he slid nearly all the way out, leaving only his head and an inch or two inside. I felt more empty than I ever had before, but that sensation was eradicated when he moved his hips forward again, filling me with that monster. He started out that way, with his long, deep strokes. By the fifth thrust or so I had more or less adjusted to his length, and my borderline discomfort was replaced by a fire in my belly like never before. Each thrust only stoked the flames higher and higher. Before I knew it, Kurt fucked me into the most intense orgasm of my life. I cried out incoherently and felt tears roll down my cheeks from the power of it. I didn't know I could come that hard. It was a level of orgasmic bliss that couldn't be described, only experienced.

He stopped for a few moments until I began to come down, then he started fucking me again. I wasn't even totally through with the previous climax before I had another. It was the first multiple orgasm I had in years, and never had I come that hard.

It didn't end there as he pumped away. He was eliciting a chain of orgasms in me, making me cry out constantly. I was still in the middle of one when he abruptly stopped. There was no warning as I felt that monster inside me twitch, and then spout off like a firehose as it dumped his come inside of me. He gasped and held me close, mashing my breasts against his rock hard chest while he caught his breath, looking at me in awe as I was able to achieve what no other girl had with him.

Kurt wasn't done, though. I swear he never grew soft as he began to pound into me again. While he didn't do it hard, he wasn't slow any longer either as I had loosened up enough for him to move freely. My legs locked around his back as that cock of his took me to heights of pleasure I hadn't thought possible.

I was in the middle of an orgasm when he leaned close and said, "The first day we met you, all we could talk about was how hot you were and what it would be like to fuck you. I thought you were hot enough to take all of us on, including me. We've been trying to get into your panties since you seemed interested in some action, but you wouldn't react to any of our suggestions. Then I saw you today in that little bikini, waiting for us to come by, and I knew you wanted it. So how does it feel getting fucked by a house full of real men like us?"

"Great!" I cried out, and came again around him.

Kurt lasted longer than he had the first time, but eventually he gave up the ghost and came again. He lay against me, remaining inside as he cooled down. This time I felt him soften, though he was still longer than most guys when they're hard. After we both came down from our mutual high, more juices flowed out of my flooded pussy. I couldn't believe how much spunk they were filling me with. It felt wonderful.

As I lay there with Kurt on top of me, catching his breath, Roger's deep voice came from the doorway. "Shit, Ty was right. She really is fucking everyone."

I saw that both he and Danny had appeared in the room while Tyrone had departed at some point. I knew what was to come, and why Tyrone told them I was spreading my legs for everyone. It wouldn't be fair to fuck all of their housemates and leave the brothers with their hard-ons. I told them I was more than willing to take them on, but that my pussy needed time to recover. I said I was willing to take one of them in the ass and suck off the other. It didn't take long for the brothers to strip. Their cocks were alike in that both of them were about average length but on the thick side, which was good, as it had been a while since I took it in the ass and didn't think I was ready for someone of, say, Tyrone's size.

Danny said he had never done a girl in the ass, so Roger let him maneuver behind me. While Danny got ready, Roger fed his fat prick into my mouth. As I sucked him off, Kurt retrieved some hand lotion which Danny used on both my rosebud and his cock. He was barely able to restrain himself as he inserted his cock in my ass. I had to slow down on the blow job I was giving while Danny stretched my ass for the first time in years (my husband thought anal sex was dirty). As eager as he was, didn't take long for Danny to get all the way up in my backdoor, certainly nowhere near as long as it had taken for Kurt to enter my front. He rambled on about how great and tight my ass was and that he had no idea of what he had been missing out on all this time. I knew what I had been missing out on, and I mentally kicked myself for not seeking out someone that could give me this kind of sexual satisfaction sooner.

The cock in my ass felt great. It was like riding a bike as I found myself falling into the old rhythm of doing two guys at once. I was able to blow Roger with all of my oral talents while enjoying the way Danny rode my ass. I paused long enough in my sucking to tell Danny to reach forward and play with my clit while he fucked me. He did so, and it didn't take long between his toying with my clit while riding my backside to trigger another climax (though it wasn't as powerful as the ones Kurt gave me). Danny popped soon after that, not surprising since he was an anal virgin and my backside was probably the tightest thing he had ever fucked. I had planned on finishing off Roger with my mouth, but he had other ideas as he removed himself from my front and took up residence in my ass. My mouth wasn't empty for long as the revitalized Dominic stuck his cock down my throat. Roger really hammered my ass and had me coming hard. Having sucked him off earlier, he didn't last long either and soon added his load to his brother's. As he pumped into me, Tyrone returned, announcing the last of the guests were gone and they now had me all to themselves.

The guys rotated again with Dominic sliding his slender cock into my ass and Tyrone taking over my mouth. I wasn't able to get more than half of him down my throat, but he wasn't complaining. I really went to town on him. Between my slobbering over his cock and Dominic's stamina, they both came within seconds of one another.

Then it was Kurt's turn again and, having gained my second wind, I was eager for more. The second time was even better than our first since it didn't take him so long to get inside and he had already come twice. He must have fucked me for half an hour, giving me countless orgasms, before depositing another load inside of me

The gang bang continued with the guys taking me in every hole in nearly every combination possible (except for Kurt, who I did alone since it took everything I had to handle him) It went into the early hours of the morning until the guys couldn't get it up anymore. By the end I was exhausted from the countless orgasms I had undergone as the guys filled my pussy, ass, and mouth with their spunk until it felt like I was going to drown in it. Once everyone was finished, Kurt picked up my exhausted form like a groom would a newlywed, took me to an air-mattress he had set up in-between fuckings, and laid me gently on it. He covered me up, then joined me by sleeping beside me, hugging me close to his finely-chiseled body. It was surprisingly romantic given what had just happened to me, and I fell peacefully asleep snuggling next to him within seconds.

We slept in the next day. I made breakfast for everyone (dressed in nothing but an apron), and after eating, our gangbang continued until the early afternoon, when I had to leave to pick up my kids. The guys kept my clothing as trophies, Kurt laying claim to my panties and pinning them to his wall in tribute to my being the first woman to take all of him. They gave me an oversized football jersey to walk back to my house in. I felt so naughty, walking bow-legged back to my house dressed only in a shirt that a bunch of studs gave me. I kept that shirt as a trophy of my own as it showed what I was capable of as well.

That experience hooked me on gangbangs, as well as Kurt's huge tool. Before I left, I promised the guys I'd be coming over whenever I could for a good hard fucking by whoever would be there. We worked it out so that I would come over about three times during the week when the children were at school and my husband was at work, and in-between most of the guys' classes. The scheduling is hard, but I always get at least three cocks when I'm there, and usually manage a gang bang with all of them at least once a week. Weekends when my husband is out of town are the best as I let the kids stay with the grandparents while I spend the weekend at the guys' house getting it from every one of them in a three day sex marathon. Now the only parties they throw there are with me as the only invited guest, though with this party girl I'm all they need.

AJ Mosmer
AJ Mosmer
14 Followers