Being Neighborly Ch. 02

Story Info
Calvin and Samantha have an encounter while Debbi's away.
1.8k words
4.51
97k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually on Saturday mornings, Debbi and I have a nice breakfast together. We make a quick run to the grocery for some fresh fruit and make our meal. It’s one of our marriage rituals. I was knocked out from the action the night before and figured Debbi was equally exhausted. But I faintly heard the front door slam shut, and when I reached for my wife in the bed, she wasn’t there. I guess she made the weekly run without me. It was a wonderful morning. Debbi opened the curtains before she left and the sun rays poured into our bedroom. Plus, I woke up reliving the wanton, liberating sexcapades with Debbi and Sam. My penis had its regular morning hardness pushing through my briefs, but with the soothing sensation of complete satisfaction that comes from having sex. Truth be told, I felt sexually insatiable. A few hours removed from one of my biggest orgasms and awesome sex, and I was hornier than the night before. I definitely wanted some more action.

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen—hard dick and all—for a glass of orange juice or water. I was still trying to shake sleep from my eyes when Samantha came into the kitchen. She was wearing one of Debbi’s white terrycloth robes. Her hair was ruffled and she was barefoot. Sam held the robe closed with her left hand and her breasts cleaved between the opening. A slight tingle of erotic sensation rose in my testicles and my dick twitched from the sight.

“Good morning…” Sam said as she smiled brightly and slyly. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes and smiled back with a seductive grin on my lips.

“Good morning, love,” I returned. “How you feelin’?” Samantha continued to approach me.

“Wonderful.” The closer she came, the more my attention went away from my pursuit of a beverage to watching my sexy neighbor draw near. For a split second, I thought about the lack of clothes I had on in Sam’s presence, then forgot about being modest. All the polite manners went out the window last night in our mini-orgy. Besides, at the moment, a silent sexual tension was building in the kitchen, and I wanted Samantha to get a look at my wood beneath my boxers. She did and it caused her pupils to dilate.

“I bet you’re not thinking about John anymore!”

“Ummm…not anymore,” Samantha responded. There was a hint of lust in her voice I read without having to look at her. And if I happen to be mistaken about that, it was confirmed the following second when Sam ran her smooth fingertips down my spine. I turned around to face her and found Sam’s firm and full breasts standing bare in front of me. Her pink nipples stood erect and ready. Her inner thighs rubbed together in seductive anticipation. It dawned on me that this is what Samantha wanted last night, and probably every night since the first time we met: A one-on-one encounter between the two of us without my wife Debbi to interfere. We crossed a lot of lines last night, but Sam wasn’t too sure that Debbi would be open to her good friend fucking her husband right before her eyes. Safer to be a voyeur and cum from the view than to kill the mood with the wrong move.

“So, where’s Debbi?” she asked, looking around the room playfully as if she didn’t already know Debbi stepped out. I went along with the game.

“Debbi left a little while ago to go to the store. Who knows when she’ll be back.” As I spoke to Sam, I closed the space between her exposed front and my bare chest. I slid my hands inside the robe and pressed my body against hers. Sam’s flesh quivered from my touch. Deliberately, I grinded my crotch against her crotch. Samantha gasped in heat. I even saw a thin film of sweat break on her forehead. She looked as if she’d been waiting all her life for this opportunity to arrive. The softness of her skin and the naked lust in her eyes brought my swelling cock to a dull ache.

We went at it.

I kissed her, quickly putting my tongue in Samantha’s open mouth. The moans started coming as we gyrated over and over on each other. Sam had a handful of ass in her hand and was hastily removing my briefs. I moved from her mouth to her breasts, circling with my tongue and sucking her nipples hard enough to make her wince. As I went from one mound to the other, my left hand was stroking and petting Sam’s wet pussy. I was aggressive with Sam and she loved every second. It made her crazy, wild. She let Debbi’s robe fall to the floor and pulled my face from her chest. We stood face to face, butt naked. My fully erect penis rested on Sam’s belly button. She took my cock in her hand and squeezed it firmly.

“I’ve always wanted to suck that big black dick of yours,” she told with a raw nature in her voice.

“Then get down there and suck it.” Samantha wasted no time. She licked her right hand greedily and was stroking my cock the next second. I watched her jerk me off like a master watches his help handle household chores. The action was getting more intense every moment. Sam squatted low to the kitchen floor and began to blow me vigorously. She had no shame as she licked all over my cock and balls, then doubled over again sucking my balls and entire shaft. I filled her mouth pretty good, but it was obvious Sam was no stranger to giving a man a blowjob. In fact, when Sam put her middle finger my asshole as her mouth came down to my balls, it was all I could do to keep from cumming in her mouth. I had a handful of her blond hair in my hand, firmly pushing myself deeper inside her mouth. It was savage sex and we both reveled in it. All the more hot and steamy.

I pulled Sam upright to her feet. All the while she was low to the floor, she focused on satisfying me, but now I could see her pussy lips were wet. The tiniest stream of Sam’s sexual secretion spilled from her hole. It was definitely time to take care of her the way she took care of me. I lifted her naked ass onto the island table top and placed her on her back. The heat in her eyes intensified. As I figured, Sam was like my wife. She loved being manhandled by a strong man.

“What you gonna do, daddy. Lick me or stick me?”

Saucy wench, she was! Even on her back with my dominant hand holding her down, she was still feisty. I decided I’d tease her body until she broke down and begged me. I took my penis in my hand, pulled her over to the edge of the counter top and rubbed my cock head all over Sam’s outer lips and clit. Then I put my head just inside her wet pussy and quickly pull out. Again and again, I played with my friendly neighbor like this, slapping my genitals against hers, mixing her wetness with my own, and build the anticipation of sex. I licked and sucked her golden tanned inner thighs before I buried my face onto her slick vagina. Samantha squirmed and cried out like a wild animal. I was relentless down there. There wasn’t a moment I allowed distance between my lips and tongue on her kitty. Sam’s guttural sounds echoed off the walls of the apartment. I made her holler.

I was ready to bang Sam like a screen door. Precum continued to come from my meat. My balls were full of semen. My head felt icy hot to me, desperate to penetrate and feel wet pussy all over.

“Get over here.” I grabbed her off the marble counter top. Standing up, I positioned Samantha just above my bulging penis in the air. She knew exactly what to do. With one arm clinging to my neck, Sam directed my cock with her free hand inside her pussy. As I went in deep for the first time, we both sighed hard. The look of Samantha’s face had shock, delight and a slight hint of pleasurable pain. My cock was raging hard and it obviously was the biggest dick Sam ever had inside of her. I worked my way deeper into her and started to pound sweet Sam. I wanted this for some time. Right there I fucked her. In and out, in and out of her in the middle of the kitchen. We grunted and screamed as I impaled Sam. Her legs dangled over my black muscular thighs. Her toes curled. Her tits bounced against my chest and I loved it! I was in there so deep, I thought I would lose my mind.

I took Samantha off my cock to take her against the island from behind. I slid in her and did it raw. I had two handfuls of full wonderful tits in my hands, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. Our skin slapped together as I pumped inside. Sam cried out for me to keep on fucking her brains out. I was almost ready to pop my load, but not before I sampled Sam’s shapely ass—one of her best physical attributes. I put her down on all fours on top of the robe, told her to prop her ass in the air, and I guided my tool to her asshole.

“Ohhhh! Fuck my asshole, baby! Fuck it, fuck it FUCK IT!!” Sam was bold, but my cock between her cheeks was overwhelming her because clinched down on me in spasms. I continued to stroke in and out her ass slowly while I rubbed her clit from behind. Soon I had a rhythm going inside her butt because even her pink asshole was naturally lubed and slick from the sex. Samantha bucked hard and exploded. She let out a final scream to announce her orgasm. Her cum leaked out her pussy, down her thighs and onto Debbi’s robe. I felt the muscles inside of her convulse and that triggered me to cum in Sam’s delicious ass. I didn’t bother to pull out, but I could feel my semen shooting in her anal cavity, making it silky and smoother than before. I pushed inside her as deep as I could. I stayed hard inside Sam for a while as we tried to catch our breath. Our sweating bodies glistened in the sunlight, completely satisfied and spent before noon. Just then, a thought crept back into my mind,I hope Debbi doesn’t walk back into the apartment and find us like this…