Being Neighborly Ch. 02

Story Info
Redhead's affair with blk neighbor continues.
3.9k words
4.4
126.5k
83
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up the next morning I had breakfast, took a quick jog, showered, then got dressed for work. Kissing my husband goodbye just as he was going to bed I drove off to my part time job for the next several hours. My body may have been at work yet my mind was day dreaming about last night and what I had done with Terrell. Just thinking about it turned me on a little. I know it was wrong, that goes without saying. It felt so good not only having sex with him and his massive black cock because God knows that part really, really felt good! The other part was the attention Terrell was giving me that my husband John was usually too busy for. Granted that was only physical attention but it was still lacking in my marriage and seemed to be the only thing that way.

When work finally ended I drove back home again. Getting out of the car I starting walking towards my front door when I heard Terrell's voice. Looking over I saw him in his doorway motioning for me to come to him. Walking over I told him I didn't have much time to talk since I had to get dinner started before John woke up. Terrell looked at me with an evil grin.

"That's fine with me. I didn't wanna talk anyway and I'll make it quick" he said. Before I even realized what he meant he was already pulling me by the arm into his place feeling me up right away. I told him I didn't have time for this. That John would be up soon and was expecting me and was no way I was going to do anything sexual with him now. In less then three minutes I was bent over the table next to his front door. My hands gripping the edge holding tightly. My skirt was pulled up, panties draped around one of my ankles, and Terrell's hands wrapped around my waist as his big black cock was being thrust in and out of me. I am not going to complain at all, it felt so fucking good and a great unexpected surprise. For a quickie it went on for a while, at least eight or nine minutes. Until finally Terrell let out a deep moan and shoving it all in as he coated the deepest parts of my pussy with his cum for a second time. Once he pulled out I quickly pulled my panties back up, adjusted my skirt, and hair. Terrell gave me a short kiss before I darted back over to my house. The moment I threw open the door John was walking down the stairs into the living room having just woken up.

John gave me a kiss as he headed for the kitchen sitting down to read something in the paper. I went into the kitchen to start making dinner. As I stood there I could feel something wet on my panties. "Holy Crap!" I thought to myself. I never got a chance to clean myself up after having sex with Terrell and now his seaman was leaking out onto my panties. Bad enough he cums a lot but now to have it soaking my underwear and more so when my husband is not ten feet from me. Quickly as I could I finished dinner and was going to excuse myself to change when John insisted that I sit down and eat first. I made a few attempts to leave but he was having none of it. As I sat there eating the only thing I could think of was what was going on between my legs. Eating as fast as I could I stood up to leave when John jumped up blocking me. I asked him to let me go just as he kissed me deeply and started to feel me up. Looking me in the face he asked if I were in the mood since it had been too long since we had made love together. "Holy crap again!" ran through my head. He wants to have sex. How the hell would I explain how a black man's seaman made it into my panties and more so into me?

"I can't tonight John" I said pulling away. "I'm not feeling well. I have to run up to the bathroom." John understood letting me go as I dashed upstairs. Taking my clothes off I found the crotch of my panties wet and already getting a white stain on them. Cleaning myself up I balled the panties and tossed them into the hamper to be cleaned. Fuck that was too close. Glad that John bought that excuse. I didn't see Terrell for another two days until I went out for my morning jog. I actually passed him on the street and we talked and walked back to our houses. I explained what happened after the last time we had sex which made Terrell laugh, a lot. I told him it wasn't funny yet he sure as hell thought it was. As we passed by his place he asked me if John were asleep yet?

"I think he is. Why?" I asked.

"Good, then he won't be missin' you" he replied as he wrapped his hand around my arm leading into his place. Without even thinking I followed. The second we closed the door behind us he kissed me deeply on the lips, tongue and all. Breaking the kiss not long after it started he stared right into my blue eyes. "I know it's only been a couple days but I've been needin' you bad girl. Already so fuckin' hard" he said as he placed one hand on the top of my head and another on my shoulder, pushing me downwards to my knees. I was now facing right at his crotch with his hard on pressing against his pants.

"I think you know what I want right now Marisa" he said looking down at me. I had no doubt what he wanted at all. With a smile on my face I told him I'd be happy to as I started undoing his pants. Pulling them down along with his underwear his massive black cock jumped out, hard as a rock and pointing at my face. Wrapping my hand around it I slowly stroked it before moving my face closer. Running my light pink tongue up and down the long black shaft a couple of time then around the big head just before sliding it between my lips. Looking up at Terrell's face to watch his expression I slowly guided it into my mouth. My lips were stretched as wide as I could possibly get them around his cock taking it as deep as I could into my mouth.

Now I know it might seem odd to a few people out there but I am one of those woman who actually likes giving blowjobs. It turns me on. Hell, I already was and I just started. I'm not sure why yet there was something extra hot sliding Terrell's dick into my mouth. Just the sight of my pale hand wrapped around his big black shaft as I glided it in and out of my mouth, running my tongue around it, etc. Terrell grabbed the back of my head as I did my best with my mouth to give him pleasure and using my left hand to stroke his shaft at the same time.

"Yeah that's right white girl, suck that big black dick!" he said as he tightly held the back of my head. I don't know why but just him saying that got me so wet it isn't funny. I never thought being called 'white girl' would turn me on.

"Fuckin' hot to see that wedding ring on your hand while your holdin' my dick. Your husband not knowin' his lovely white wife is on her knees suckin' a big black cock. You gonna kiss him with that mouth?" he said with a laugh.

I was enjoying this and would have gladly finished him off with my mouth. Terrell had other ideas in mind. Three or four minutes into is he pulled my head away. Asking him if something was wrong he told me no. That he considered letting me suck him off but was more in the mood to have me ride him instead. Helping me to my feet he kicked off his shoes, pants and underwear before taking my head. Leading me up the stairs into his master bedroom. He has a big, spacious bed that didn't look like he had made it in some time. Letting me go he walked over to it while taking his shirt off. Sitting down on the edge he moved himself up until he was laying right in the middle totally naked with his dick standing straight up.

"Come on baby girl, it's waitin' for you" he told me. Reaching down I removed my sneakers then placed my thumbs under the elastic waistband of my gray spandex jogging pants sliding them down my legs and kicking them off my feet. That was followed by my thong panties which hit the floor along with the rest. Terrell was stroking his dick the entire time. Walking over to the bed I climbed up. Moving around I positioned myself straddling Terrell. His dick was sitting right in front of my crotch and as I bent down to give him a quick kiss I could feel it poking into my belly button. Joking I told him that was the wrong hole to stick it in causing him to laugh.

"Now Marisa move up and slide that big black dick into your tight white pussy. I want in there real bad baby" he ordered me. Leaning forward I lifted myself up using my thighs and propped my upper body with my left hand placed beside Terrell's right shoulder. With my right hand I reach between our bodies grabbing his bare cock lining up the head's tip with my very wet hole. I spent a few moments running it around both to get it wet for entry and to tease Terrell a bit.

"Fuck girl what you wantin' for? Sit down on it already" he nearly pleaded. With a smile on my face I used my upper body weight to put pressure down onto him. This seemed to help it go in a little easier then it had before as the head forced it's way into me, spreading me open for him. Even with that help though it took some effort to work him in. He's still big and I'm still tight. Then again my daily keigel exercises help with that. Eventually it disappeared all the way in to his pelvis literally impaling me on that massive black pole of his. Sitting straight up I moved my hands to his lower stomach as I slowly rocked my hips back and forth. Could feel him moving around deep inside of me as I did that. Was so damn hot and so damn good. Terrell reached up fondling my breasts over my shirt.

"What me to make that easier for you?" I asked. He told me he would. Pushing his hands away I grabbed the hem of my tee-shirt pulling it up and over my head, tossing it off the bed. That was followed by my sports bra in the same manner. Terrell quickly reached up again, playing with my bare breasts.

"Love your fuckin' tits Marisa. Now ride me baby!" he told me while rubbing my nipples. This caused me to moan. Looking down at Terrell I told I would give him the ride of his life but I wanted to cum too. "Then lean back on your hands as far as you can like this baby and rock on my dick. I'll rub your clit at the same time."

Doing as he said I placed my hands behind me and arched my body backwards. I slowly began to rock my pelvis back and forth on him. Terrell did as he promised as he started rubbing my clit with his thumb. It felt very, very good! The mixture of feelings, him rubbing outside while his cock was rubbing around me inside. I was moaning in no time at all. I continued like this for a short time before I could feel myself building up to a big orgasm. Terrell told me this position looked hot since he could clearly see that his whole dick was inside of me. He asked me if I wanted to cum around his black dick? I told him yes. Asking me if I were close I told him I was.

Terrell - "Then say it, tell me exactly what you wantin' to do. You wantin' to cum around this big black dick ain't you? ... Tell me!"

Me - "Yes! Yes I do! I want to cum around your big black dick baby!"

Terrell - "Now that's a good fuckin' white girl. Cum around that dick my fuckin' married white slut!"

I was almost there as it was but the last couple things he said for some reason drove me over the edge. I screamed loudly as I had a big orgasm while Terrell was in me. My whole lower body was shaking as it subsided. Once my body calmed down I sat back straight up and looked down at that large black man under me. Smiling I thanked him and said I was no going to return the favor as I leaned down over his body and began to slide up and down his dick. Terrell moaned as I teased him by just letting the head move in and out of me a few times before sliding all the way back down. I rode him hard and fast. By the look on his face he enjoyed every second of it and spent a good amount of the time playing with my breasts. Eventually Terrell explained that he was getting close. He grabbed my waist and was now thrusting upwards every time I moved down.

"Fuck keep it up Marisa!" he moaned. "Almost there! Gonna shoot my hot black seed deep up in your little white cunt! Oh fuck!" He let out a deep moan as he pulled me hard all of the way down onto him. Holding my waist tightly he held me where as he went stiff under me. Like he promised I could feel his hot seaman exploding deep into me, coating my cervix and pussy for a third time. I just sat there as he emptied his testicles into my body staring down at him, seeing the pleasure in his face as he finished cumming. Once his body relaxed under me I inquired if he was finished. He told me he was and was getting soft. Pulling up and off Terrell his now flaccid dick fell down on his leg. Even soft the damn thing was still huge! I can't linger long as I could already feel a small stream of his seaman running out of me. Going into his bathroom to clean up when I came back out he was still laying there.

"Fuck that was so fuckin' good Marisa. We should exercise like that more often" he said with a wink. Smiling back I agreed as I began to get dressed again. Once I got all of my clothes back on I gave Terrell a kiss on the cheek thanking him and headed back home. When I got in John was already in bed so I took a shower, kicked my legs up and relaxed for the rest of the day.

As time went on things went well. My husband relationship with my husband was going well with no changes. My relationship with Terrell was basically the same as well. The one main change that made me feel very strange and off was the one between my husband and Terrell. They became more friendly towards each other and even spent time over at his place a few times. We have also hung out in the hot tub with Terrell. Terrell said he didn't see any problem with it more so since John had no idea what was going on between us. I personally felt a little funny at first when ever I saw my husband and Terrell together. If for no other reason then I had been having sex with Terrell around three or four times a week, sometimes more, for the last seven weeks. By Terrell's count we've had sex one way or another over twenty times already. How do you act normal with your husband when he's standing next to the man you've been having an affair with? We both did our best though to act normal. Thankfully I had been able to get Terrell to put shades on his windows so my husband won't catch us just by looking in from our place.

My husband came to me on Saturday morning asking me if I wanted to go out and join Terrell at his place. He had invited us over to hang out for a while and in exchange John had offered for him to come over for dinner. I had no problem with it. Taking a shower I got dressed in relaxing clothing. Nothing special, panties, bra, tee-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. We then went over to Terrell's house. For the next few hours we sat around talking while John and Terrell mostly played with his gaming system. After some time John mentioned it was getting late so he said it might be time to go so he could shower before eating and I could get dinner started. As I stood up to leave with John we were interrupted by Terrell.

"Hey, why doesn't Marisa stay a little longer?" he asked John. "I just fell bad since she didn't get to play much so if it's okay with you John she can stay and play a few rounds with me. Then we'll both come over together and I'll help you guys with the cookin'."

John was more then fine with it as Terrell handed me a controller starting a new game up. No sooner had John closed the front door behind him then Terrell paused the game. Without saying a word he took a few steps backwards towards his couch. Undoing his pants he let them drop to his feet followed by his boxers. His big black cock may have been soft but was still long and thick as hell as it hung down between his legs. Terrell sat down on his couch, kicked the clothing off his feet. Spreading his legs open he looked up at me with an almost evil expression.

"So, ready to play Marisa? Get over here now baby an' get down on your knees and suck my dick" he said pointing at the floor directly between his legs. I laid down his game controller and moved over towards him. Dropping to my knees I moved up between his. Terrell took this time to take his shirt off which was in the way. Leaning down I slowly ran my tongue up his dick. In no time at all it was rock hard and massive as ever. Reaching up I went to grab it with my right hand when he stopped me.

"No, baby girl" he said pushing it away. "Use the left one. I wanna see that weddin' ring of yours while your pale white hand's wrapped around my dick. Fuckin' hot knowin' you're married to a white guy who has no fuckin' clue you're over here suckin' my big black dick an' likin' it too. Seeing that finger with that ring on while you're strokin' me is the hottest fuckin' thing I've ever seen."

"Gladly" I told him with a smile. Reaching up with my left hand this time I wrapped it around his shaft as I leaned in, sliding the head into my mouth. Terrell grabbed the back of my head as I began to give him a blowjob. Only time he took his hand off was to moved it around my side to rub one of my breasts. This was really turning me on and Terrell could tell. He told me to undo my shorts and to start rubbing my own pussy while I sucked his dick. I did as he said, very willingly. He reminded me to use my right hand since he didn't want me to take my left hand off his cock. Rubbing my clit I was soon moaning around his dick. I couldn't believe how wet I was already.

"That's it baby, suck that black dick like a good little white girl! Want you to cum with my dick between them pretty pink lips" he said holding my head tightly. He didn't have to tell me since I was on the verge of an orgasm. Rubbing myself faster I could feel it building just before it hit me hard. I screamed out in pleasure and Terrell made sure to hold my head in place. My sounds of ecstasy muffled around his black cock in my mouth. Coming down I looked up at Terrell who had a massive grin on his face. Now it was his turn as I ran my tongue and lips all over his cock. Doing my best to give him pleasure. All my effort paid off as he began to thrust up into me and began to moan more often and louder.

"Shit baby almost there. Keep it up! Suck that black dick like a good married white slut!" he said just before moaning loudly. Grabbing my head tightly he shoved his dick into my mouth far until I was nearly choking on it. That's when he came as I felt the hot streams hitting against the back of my throat. I have never had seaman in my mouth before and Terrell wasn't giving me any option. Having to swallow it all down into my stomach as fast as it shot into my mouth. I hadn't expected this at all and did my best to deal with it. He stayed in my mouth until he was nearly finished. Pulling out he told me to keep my mouth open and to stick out my tongue. I did as he asked. Terrell then placed the head of his dick against the tip of my tongue. With a hand tightly around his shaft he made several upward motions, getting the last few drops onto my tongue.

"Now swallow it Marisa" he ordered. I'm not sure why but I did as he asked. When finished I stood up and readjusted my hair in his mirror as Terrell got dressed. Together we went over to my house as John had just finished getting dressed. Cooking dinner and enjoying a meal together you never would have guessed what me and Terrell had just done. Even more so my husband never caught on at all which was the best of all. It might seem strange but I loved John a lot. I really had no feelings for Terrell other then friendship and sexual. I only lusted after him. And as of now there seemed to be no end to our affair together. If only because we both got out of it what we wanted or needed.