Being Nosey Pays Off

Story Info
Mom is caught writing explicit material.
1.3k words
3.36
182.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a regular Sunday. Nothing going on, feeling lazy. That's not my cup of tea, I'm a writer. I had so much work to do, but I had no motivation. I decided to go to a coffee shop and unwind a bit. I felt a bit groggy, so I took my time shaving and getting ready. I clean up quite well, I'm 25 in great shape, with a dark side...But really who doesent?

Anyways, I get there, I order some tea. I wasnt even fully awake yet but I rose up in a second when I realised there was a woman sitting next to my seat with her back to me. I could tell by her shape that she had to be gorgeous.

She was wearing tight jeans with a halter top.I wanted to she what she looked like so bad, Then I noticed she was reading something, and appeared to be really into it. I veered over to see what it was then I saw she was writing from time to time. She was a writer, and by what I could see This was a story about her three sons, herself and her daughter!

It was then I had to get brave. I smiled and said: "Nice material". She swung around in her chair with her face completely flushed and said: "No! Im a writer, this is for work, I don't ..."Relax!" I said. "Its ok, I'm a writer too, but you seem to be much better! I love it!

She smiled and it was then I noticed that she was a complete beauty all over head to toe! Long brown hair, green eyes, Tanned complexion. She was a Goddess! She looked at me very pleased with my compliment, "Do you really?" She asked. "Of course!" "Its great material, It should be published" I said.

Her smile got serious and she looked down for a second and whispered" "What if its a true story?"

"Would you think I'm perverted?" "No, Not at all,I said with a smile on my face I couldnt wipe off. "Im Vince by the way." "Im Alex" Pleased meet you, so is it a true story?? Well, Kind of but lets just say its a story in progress...You wanna get out of here and I'll tell ya?

Sure, Lets go! I was so excited, I couldnt believe what was about to happen, we walked out and she told me that she was 35, I was like OMG no way! she looked at least 25-26! I was in Heaven! She told me she had 4 kids! That was extremely hard to swallow, but I continued to listen Intentively.

She had 3 sons all about 18-19, whom she admitted to already having sex with a few times! The father left when the kids were little. Poor Kids, I thought, But at least they had a hot mom who they could learn sex from! I immediately grew hard to attention when I learned this! Not only that but she also had One beautiful daughter named Nisa. But, She hasnt done anything with her yet, She doesent even know what her mom does with her brothers. She then told me it was Nisa's 18th birthday today. I asked her why isnt she there, getting her party on with the whole family? she explained that she wanted her daughter to be "Inniticiated" today!

I nearly came in my pants as she told me all this! I wanted to be a part of it so bad! All of a sudden I realised we came to her house, she said Nisa was sleeping but the boys were probably up,"Dont worry, she said, They are great kids. We walked in her house and the 3 boys were watching tv in their boxers, all 3 fit, tanned, tall. They got all of their looks from their Mother.

She introduced me and one named Ricky asked me if I wanna play 2 on 2 video games, Before I could answer Alex stepped in and said "NO! it's Nisa's birthday today boys!" "But MOM, She wanted to sleep in." "I dont care! Alex said, Were just gonna wake her up now! The boys smiled and shrugged their shoulders. Ok Mom, whatever.

Alex led her sons and I to Nisas room. "Shh, she may be a heavy sleeper but I dont wanna wake her too fast. This is a special ocassion" She opened the door and we all silently crept in, Nisa had some relaxing mood music playing. She was sound asleep on her bed with only a sheet to cover her naked body.

Nisa was a dreamgirl! Alex instructed the boys to sit down on the floor and get naked.They obeyed and then she told me to sit on Nisa's desk chair. I did so as I undressed and In 2 seconds Alex was naked in font on me sucking my cock like a pro! She pointed to the Oldest son Jason."Jason, Go eat your sister's pussy while your brothers hold her down! They rose and did what they were told, Alex went back to sucking my cock, as I watched the three boys all over their sister she never woke up!

Then Alex climbed up and sat right down on my 8 inches! ahhhhhh! i tried not to scream cuz I didnt want Alex to get mad at me for waking Nisa. Then she said to her sons: Go ahed boys, take her! Right then Jason got up and plunged his cock into his sisters already dripping wet cunt! she woke up with a scream when it finally dawned on her that she was egtting gangraped by her brothers!

I came right then in her moms tight shaved cunt!

She screamed and got right up on the bed facing her daughters mouth forcing her to eat my cum from her mom's pussy! I grew hard not 5 seconds later! Nisa Cried as her body took assault from every orfice! Her 3 brothers all took they turn pounding her pussy, ass and mouth!

Then Ricky decided to go fuck his mom so with a wink from Alex I walked over to Nisa. She was still getting fucked in the pussy whimpering tears, her other brother was forcing his cock into her little mouth making her gag. I was doussed in lust and never wanted it to end!.

I hopped on top of her doggy style and plunged my cock deep into her wet creme filled asshole! Then Alex came closer and whispered in Nisas ear:"Happy birthday baby, Dont be upset, We increased your trust fund, but you gotta join the gang sweetie.

Nisa cried again and Alex told Her son to get out of her mouthplaced her head on her breasts Nisa was sobbing and her mom forced Nisa to eat her mothers slimey cunt. Jason started grunting and began to cum all over nisas face as she was forced her moms pussy

By then Ricky was already back in her pussy, I screamed as i came in Nisas tight asshole! I was in heaven. and i was still ready to go! This was the best day! Right then Ricky said "Hey Ill take her ass, You fuck her pussy if u wanna" Ok,So we switched and I began pounding her beaten up swollen wet cunt. It was so loose, but I didnt care, I Loved every second.

Suddenly, all three boys were back and all ready to blow their loads in Nisas mouth! I came deep into Nisas Pussy just as they were forcing thir unstoppable jets of cum into her unwilling mouth..it was amazing, It dripped out then her mom reached down and scooped it all up with her tongue, then she faced Nisa and spit the cum all over Nisas Face as she cried, Covered in Cum,exhausted from her family ganrape birthday session.

Her Mother told her she could not leave until she was fully calmed down and understanding that she could never tell anyone or she would take away all of her trust fund, she assured her that Everything will be ok, so long she abides by the rules. Fucking was her job from now on. Pleasing her family was her job description.

Alex even threw in one more stipulation: Im her new DAD and master! I think Alex has enough material to complete the story!