Being of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Susan knew we were all ready to explode, she yanked hard, pulled, then pushed, pulled then pushed on my ball sack. I followed her frenzy, thrusting in and out of Shelly's cunt. Shelly cried out, stiffened, arched her hips into me. Susan jerked on my ball sack and I crashed my cock into Shelly's cunt. Shelly twitched, cried out, twitched again. Susan jerked my balls, back, then hard and fast forward, thrusting me deep inside. She held me there, stretching my sack forward, as Shelly clamped down on my cock. Susan's fingers rolled my balls and I felt myself slip over the edge. This time she didn't stop me. Instead, she urged me on, magnifying my exquisite climax with a gentle squeeze of her hand to my ball sack. I convulsed, pushing against Shelly's butt. She cried out, then moaned as Susan's knuckles found their mark one last time. I pulsed, spurting my release into Shelly as she bounced with Susan's ruthless rubbing. As my eyes rolled into my head and I felt like I was going to pass out, I felt Susan's legs jerking between my legs, from her own orgasm.

I didn't pass out, but I felt myself floating as waves of pleasure washed through me. I stayed there, frozen in my orgasm, for what seemed a very long time.

Susan was the first to move. She let go of my balls, then slid her hand out. I wanted desperately to press my lips into Susan's. I was surprised, but yes, it was Susan I wanted to kiss, not Shelly. It had been Susan who had taken such good care of me, made love to me.

"Susan," I whispered.

But Susan and Shelly were locked in an embrace that I knew wasn't meant to include me. I waited. When they kept kissing, I carefully moved back, my limp dick plopping out of Shelly. I crawled over to the side of the bed. As soon as I was off of Shelly, Susan eased Shelly around, moving her onto her back. Susan crawled between her legs, reclaiming her rightful place.

"Let me get you a pillow," Susan said to Shelly. Susan reached over to where I was laying. Our eyes met. I know mine were full of love for this woman, this magical pleasure witch. Her eyes were hard, but didn't look away. For a moment, I saw them soften, but they quickly hardened again. She grabbed the pillow from under my head and shifted her attention back to her lover.

"Here, put this under your hips, to keep the seed from spilling out."

Shelly lifted her hips, let Susan center the pillow, then rested back down. Shelly looked over at me, mouthed "thank you." Susan lay down beside her, between me and Shelly, put one hand on Shelly's belly, just above the uterus. She put her other hand under Shelly's head and leaned in for another deep kiss.

I rolled over, no longer a part of their lives, and drifted off to the sounds of soft kisses and nuzzles. I was sad, wondering what my children would have been like, knowing I was not to be a father. Then I smiled, thinking how Susan had probably already bought the pregnancy test. How long would she wait before having Shelly see if she was pregnant? And when it showed she wasn't pregnant, how many times would they re-test? I hoped it wasn't too many times, because after all, they could try to get pregnant again, and again, and again. I imagined how many times we would fuck this weekend.

I wondered if the ladies would come all the way to Boston again, another month, maybe many months, trying to get pregnant. I felt only a little guilty, that I hadn't told them about my operation, my vasectomy. I fell asleep knowing I never would.

12