Being Seen Ch. 02

Story Info
Christine takes her exhibitionism to orgasm.
1k words
4.14
56.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unpublished
unpublished
153 Followers

Christine allowed her gaze to linger on the swollen areas of the men, then she brought her eyes up to make contact with the taller man, standing a few feet from her. “Well miss, we have a bit of a problem with the siding here, are your parents home?” his voice steadily came out. Christine smiled to herself. Those dirty men actually thought she would pull off that kind of behavior in front of her family! Well maybe she would have, but that would be left up to their imagination.

“They aren’t at the moment, but should be home any minute. Can I help you with something?” Christine asked coyly. Now the shorter man spoke up, his voice a little tense and Christine could see him trying to look beyond her and sneak a peek.

Her pussy perked up a little and he continued on after clearing his throat, “Maybe you could help us miss, we need to come in for a moment if that is alright, and discuss the matter with you.”

Christine was elated inside, this was going to go a lot further then she had ever imagined. To be able to show herself off in the live presence of two men was just too exciting to bear. “Sounds great!” she said, “I’ll be back in one second, I just need to change.” She closed the door and raced up to her room, grabbed a robe off the back of her door and covered up. The robe was a white terry cloth one, and it ended right below her ass.

She went downstairs and to the door, before she opened it she looked down at her tied robe and made sure there was enough cleavage to see movement in her breasts. Still a little wet from the milk they were glowing as she adjusted the robe and opened the door, “Come on in.” The men followed Christine into the kitchen, they each sat down on a chair and Christine pulled up a stool and sat in front of them crossing her legs.

Sitting taller then them gave her the opportunity to be in control of the situation, and the thought of it made a little wetness come out of her pussy.

The tall man spoke up, “My name is Larry by the way, and this is my partner Dennis.” Christine smiled, “Nice to meet both of you.” Dennis began talking about the siding, and Christine was just lost in his words. Her focus was on the way she saw Larry looking at her. She knew he wanted her to uncross her legs and give him a peek of her sweet pussy, but she wanted to tease him, make him want to jump across the table and take her.

As she leaned down to look at some notes Dennis was writing to explain things to her, the robe pushed down, her nipples lifting the fabric away from her tits and allowing for a good view of half of her breasts as they tried to surpass the fabric and move into full view. Her pussy was going wild as she saw Dennis looking right down her robe. He was a little more then a foot away from her and he could smell her, she knew he wanted to touch them, he wanted to pull out her nipple and suck on it.

Christine’s thoughts were interrupted by the phone, she sat up and jumped lightly off the stool her tits bouncing as she made her way over to the phone. She stepped over the long cord of the phone and picked up the receiver. Her back to the men she knew they were looking at her ass, wanting another look at her thong, craving her pussy.

“Hello?… Oh hi daddy!… Yes, ok… no thanks… well there are some men here.” Christine carried on her conversation with her dad while turned away from the men. She then stepped over the cord so that it was positioned between her legs. From the reflection in the window Christine could see both of the men looking at the back of her. Larry’s eyes glued to her ass which peeked out from the bottom of her robe.

She took the phone cord, and began to pull it up slowly, it slid along the inside of her smooth leg, giving her shivers as she stood there. They want me right now, look at them Christine thought to herself as she continued to drag the cord seductively up her leg. “Really?… But I thought we fixed it already daddy!” She carried on her conversation with her dad while watching the reflection of the men. Larry had pulled his dick out and was trying to be quiet as she watched his hand moving up and down. The cord was now at the bottom of her robe, she felt the weight of the robe as she continued to pull, her pussy was so wet she began to feel lightheaded with desire, she knew he was stroking his dick watching her, and it was making her wild.

“So when will you be home daddy?” Christine pouted as she heard her dad say he was going to be late. She leaned onto the counter and spread her legs shoulder width apart . Her ass pushing toward the men, lifting the robe up further, they could now see the cord, right in line with her thong, she leaned in deeper and bent her ass out more forcing the cord to press right into her pussy, separating the lips and penetrating her clit, they want to smell it, she thought, and take their tongues across it. She moved her hips slowly back and forth, the cord rubbing her pussy bringing her to the point of no return as she saw their hands rapidly pumping their dicks in the reflection, she felt multiple orgasms rushing through her. She heard a moan from behind her and knew that one of them had cum. Her voice cooed into the phone, slightly out of breath and almost in a whisper “I’ll see you soon then daddy... yes... I love you too.” Christine placed the phone onto its base and stepped out of the cord. She faced away from the men still and heard the second one shooting his load all over himself. What a day this turned out to be!

unpublished
unpublished
153 Followers