Being There

Story Info
Gentle bath and play and pleasuring your partner.
882 words
3.88
10.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
why4u
why4u
3 Followers

Standing there with you at my side, your hands slowly moving across my body piece by piece you undress me. My naked body there in front of you, you grab me by the hand and lead me to the bubble bath you made up for me. Lying on the bubbles are rose pedals sprinkled across, you help me in the tub and guide me down. Getting comfortable as you gently wash me, your hands massage my aching legs. You start at my toes working down to my calves slowly you make your way to my thighs, slowing down as your hands do my inner thighs. My legs part open as your hands get closer to my pussy, I sigh as your fingers trace over my lips parting them open I feel your finger glide against the insides of my pussy.

Rolling over my clit my legs open wider for you as your hand gently rub my aching pussy I feel your other hand moving to my breast, slow but firm your hands touch me sending me into a state of bliss. Enjoying the washing you are giving me and the sensual way you are touching me, your hands push the days stress out of me. After you get every inch of me clean your attention turns back to my pussy. You push lightly with long slow strokes all the way down and on your way back up a finger slides into my hole up to my g-spot; I squirm a bit but you ease out and part my lips exposing my swollen clit. I feel you pinch at it and give it a soft tug as you slide two fingers in me, slow but steady they push all the way up in me. Long steady strokes your fingers fuck me and you start to rub my clit. Softly I gasp as the feeling of pleasure sweeps through my body, as you start to move a little quicker I start to rock against your fingers in me. My nipples are very hard as I play with them letting them out from the warmth of the water and feeling the cool air on them.

I gathered up a few rose pedals and start to rub them against my nipple. I am moaning even more as your pace has gotten faster with my legs up and spread allowing your fingers to drive deep in me I feel my self nearing ecstasy. You can see my excitement building up and with a quick movement I begin to cum as you add a third finger in my tight pussy sending my on my way to primrose path. As I lay there collapsing down in the tub you gently run your hands all over me, after a few minutes I am ready to move. You let the water out and dry me off; with a towel wrapped around me you guide me to the bedroom where candles light the room. The bed is draped in a satin sheet with the candle light gleam the room is lit softly as my mood is. You lay me down the cool satin sheet makes me tingle all over, but the warm oil you pour onto me makes me wiggle with delight.

As your hands push the warm oil over my body it awakens my sexual desire of your affection. My nipples remain stiff first from the cool air and now cause of your attention to my pleasure, your fingers glide from nipple to nipple the feeling of your fingers sliding across them making my fire grow inside of me. I begin to lose myself as you gratify my needs, as your hands caress me and each time you pass by my pussy edging closer and closer I can feel the wetness in me intensify. After so many fly bys your hand touches my mound my body flinches with excitement as I know you will turn your undivided attention onto my pussy. I can feel my heart beat heavy with every touch of your skilled fingers. You spread my legs apart exposing my bare pussy; a soft gasp comes from my lips as your tongue hits my navel and slides down over my neatly trimmed landing strip. You part my lips open and your tongue presses against my clit my hips buck up pressing your tongue harder against my clit. With long slow steady licks I move my hips in motion with you, as I near orgasm your tongue picks up the pace lapping up my juices like a kitten at the milk bowl. I let out a sigh and a plea to fuck me, I fell you slide your oily fingers deep in me. Your fingers pierce me like a dagger sending waves of pleasure through me and with a couple of thrusts and a nibble of my clit I reach moment of ultimate bliss your fingers deep in me and your mouth sucking up all my love, I cum. You crawl up next to me and lay there with me, we cuddle up and I fall off into sleep in your arms and that night I dream of you doing things to me that when I awake will have you feeling the same joy as you have given me.......

Why4u

why4u
why4u
3 Followers