Being Watched Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny enjoyed the show, and so did they.
1.6k words
4.17
28.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny finished her e-mail, turned her chair sideways to the desk, and looked out the window to the hotel across the street for the hundredth time that day. Her cubicle opened behind her to the window and she only had to turn around to see directly into the middle floors of one of the two luxury high-rise hotels across the street. She checked there so frequently it was now a compulsion. Her mind, and her gaze, were fixed on that hotel. Fixed on that floor and that room.

Not seeing what she was looking for, she stole a quick glance around the office to make sure no one was watching her. Most of her co-workers had their heads in their own computers, just the backs of their chairs emerging from their cubicles. Some were on the phone, leaning back to speak comfortably. No one could see in without leering over the top or walking around the corner. There was the light murmur of workers going about their business, keyboards tapping softly, phones ringing quietly, and workers talking to their clients. Every so often someone would laugh out loud.

Seeing that no one was paying attention to her, she turned back to her computer and checked the website again: the Missed Connections page on the Seattle Craigslist site. She restored her browser and pressed F5 to refresh the page. Nothing. A few new posts, but none that could be for her. She clicked on her e-mail client, but the result was the same. No new e-mails either. She gazed out the window again.

She thought back to the time when she had first seen the couple in the hotel. She had been talking to a client and had turned her chair to look out the window, take her mind off the screen in front of her. The numbers were not good, and the client was going to lose a lot of money. She wanted to be able to help him, but was frustrated that her hands were tied and he was being uncooperative, inventing one excuse after another. She absentmindedly scanned the windows of the hotel and suddenly noticed she could see a naked back and butt pushed up against one of the windows. A woman's sandy brown hair flowed down to her shoulders and shook occasionally as she tossed her head.

Jenny shot a glance around the office to see if anyone else was watching, or was watching her. No one was paying any attention to her. She turned back to the hotel and squinted her eyes for a better look. The man she was talking to droned on about reasons why it would all turn around and maybe the numbers would get better. Jenny occasionally spoke in acknowledgement and the man kept talking. Jenny could see the naked back and butt were moving up and down against the window. She could make out a pair of hands around the woman's waist, and the sides of the woman's breasts as they shook with each effort. The room was dark and had the woman not been up against the window Jenny would have been able to see nothing, but she could see this detail without any trouble at all.

The naked body continued to rise and fall to the motions of her lover's thrusts. As Jenny's eyes adjusted to what she was seeing she could make out the figure of a man standing in front of the woman, also naked, and closely coupled with the woman. His face nuzzled up against her and her head was tossed to the side to allow him access to the soft skin of her shoulders and neck. As the couple rose and fell the man's right hand reached around behind the woman and was soon directly bewteen her butt cheeks, wedged against the window. Moisture had begun to condensate around them and it was getting harder to see, but she could plainly see that his hand went lower and lower, and the woman raised her leg to allow the man access beneath her. His hand was now almost out of view and Jenny could only see his wrist, but plainly the man had found the spot. The woman suddenly stiffened and jumped.

Jenny bit her lip and watched. The man and woman were now fucking much harder than before, so much harder that the window shook with each thrust. The mist on the window was obscuring everything except where the woman's back wiped it clean. Jenny could see the woman pushing against the man with each thrust, her muscles flexing and stuggling to stay upright and together. She could see the man's arm wrap tighter and tighter around the woman's waist. The hand that had disappeared was busier than ever, rising in falling in unison to their motions, plunging in and out from between the woman's cheeks. Jenny could not see where his hand went, but knew exactly where it must be, remembering the feeling. She could feel her heart beating hard in her chest and could feel the blood flow to her face and between her legs.

The couple's pace became quick and deliberate and frenzied. The woman's head fell back farther than it had before. She banged her head on the window so hard it shook. The man reached up with his hand and grabbed her hair. He pulled on it, pulling her head back so far Jenny could now almost see the woman's face. Her mouth was open and gasping. Jenny could see the man's face. His expression was anquished and he was clearly working hard to hold the woman up and continue to plunge into her at the same time. He thrust harder and harder, until finally the woman shook violently and stiffened, threw her head forward again, pulling her hair away from the man's grasp. She stiffened out, with one last thrust from the man, arched her back and tucked her chin into her chest, her eyes clenched shut and mouth open. She quivered and shook, then fell exhausted onto the still-standing man.

The woman rested against the window while the man held her off the floor. She was not a small woman, but with healthy and voluptuous curves, and breasts that were easy to make out from behind. Her head soon rested against the man's shoulder and his head responded, nuzzling her and giving her soft kisses. He looked past her and out the window, and then looked directly at Jenny.

Jenny froze. The man smiled a little half smile and then spoke something to the woman. She turned to look at Jenny as well. They both watched her for what seemed like minutes but could only have been seconds, their faces calm and relaxed with the satisfaction of their efforts. Jenny stood motionless and held her gaze, unsure of whether to hide, look away or keep watching, still breathing fast, still flushed with excitement, and aware of the moistness between her legs.

"...Ms Parker? Are you there...? Hello? Jennifer?"

Jenny realized suddenly that the man on the phone was saying her name.

She snapped back to reality. "Yes... yes... I'm so sorry," she stammered. "I'm sorry, a, uh, a colleague just handed me a note about your account and I was reading it," she lied, "I was just reading it and thought maybe it would be helpful...."

She turned her attention to the computer to look at the man's numbers again, unsure of what he had even been talking about. Perhaps she could hide her inattention and make something up.

"Well, let me see," she began. She entered some more figures. She quickly looked out the window. The couple had gone, leaving only the condensation, smeared against the window.

That had been last week, and Jenny had not seen the couple since, but she thought about them every day. As she lay in bed at the end of each day her mind would replay over and over the images she had captured, of the man and the woman making love and not worried if the entire building across the street could see them. She wondered about their lives and where they had come from and if she would ever see them again. Her hands would drift across her body to her breasts and her steaming wetness and she would come hard before falling asleep. Then she would get up in the morning and play with herself again while taking a shower, reliving the images of the woman's butt in the window, the man's hand underneath her, and the two of them looking up at her.

Jenny turned to her computer once more. She half heartedly pressed F5 to refresh her web page, then sat up suddenly and read the title of the newest post: "Being Watched.... (s1503)"

Her hand shook as she clicked on the link. The new page opened and she read it, her heart now beating harder than it had even on that day a week ago:

"We noticed that you enjoyed our show. Perhaps you'd like a front row seat to the next performance? In the meantime, here's another.... s1503." Jenny's throat was dry and her mind raced. This had to be for her. She pondered the posting for a moment, wondering what it might mean, what 's1503' might be.

A realization came to her, and she spun her chair around to look across to the hotel. She swallowed hard. There, in the same window as a week before, was the naked form of a woman, and a pair of hands wrapped around her stomach.