Being with Ben Ch. 03

Story Info
The cousins choose must either life or love.
5.4k words
4.75
67k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 08/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chased
Chased
129 Followers

Ben waited with baited breath. He just asked the woman he loved to move in with him. She still sat astride him. His cock still deep inside her. "I have an apartment lined up in London, between both colleges. Move in with me." Ben asked, but his eyes pleaded. Her features in the starry night indicated she was very torn.

"Well..." Sam trailed off.

"Wait don't answer now. Just think about it. For now, let me finish loving you. Because I love you Sam." And to impact his statement he thrusted his up into her warm canal.

Sam gasped. "Okay I promise to think about it. Just don't stop doing that." She groaned clutching his heavily muscled shoulders for support.

Ben pumped another slow thrust into her. He felt her walls clutch around his aching member. A low guttural groan escaped from him that came right from his balls. Soon Sam began to take over again lifting herself off his body then back down. The water around them started to slosh against the rocks and themselves. Ben had to release her hips to get a better grip on the rocky surface he was perched on. Her heated skin was a stark contrast to the cool water of the lake. As Sam picked up the pace her vocalizations got louder. Ben bent forward and captured her mouth with his to keep from disturbing the neighbours. Plus the fact that many of their relatives were just down the lake and he didn't want to bother them. Ben's mind still reeled over the fact they didn't mind that the two of them were in love. A few were not so okay with it, like Sam's mom. Ben only prayed she'd come around with time. Because he could not imagine a life without this woman. Sure they were only 18 but there was no doubt that Sam was 100% woman. From the curve of her hips, the gracefulness of her neck, the seductive curve of her breast. She was a full grown woman, his woman. The pace picked up so that he could no longer keep a cohesive thought. The pleasure was so exquisite. Ben could feel his balls tighten, his sperm boil through his shaft. At the same time Sam began to scream in extract, her inner walls clenching him to the point where it was almost painful. Sam lay slumped over his body. Her heated body like a sensual blanket draped across his body. "Come on, lets go to bed." Ben whispered into her ear.

Sam was unable to met his eyes and gave him a quiet nod. The oversexed twosome made their way up the path towards the cabin. The lights were all off and the place looked imposing. As if at any moment Jason would come flying out of the woods. They headed straight to the master bedroom. Neither of them bothered with sleepwear. They just slipped between the rumpled sheets from the night before. Ben laid stretched out on his back. But Sam turned her back to him, facing the large picture window. Minutes later she could hear the soft snore of Ben, indicating he was asleep. She needed him. That was the simple of it. She wanted Ben and not just in the physical sense. She was 18 years old and she was always known for her independence. But she wanted Ben, for better and for worse. And it scared her. She needed to talk to someone. Sam slipped on a pair of jeans and Ben's sweatshirt. His smell was woven into the fabric. The smell of pine and male musk. The meagre fragrance had her turned on, wanting more of his yummy body. But instead of turned back to the sheets she grabbed the flashlight from the dresser. The walk to the other camp was a bit spooky in the twilight hours. Rustling brush and noisy night critters had Sam walking the path quicker then she normally would have. Moments later she was standing in front of her parent's cottage. None of the lights were on, indicating everyone has gone to sleep. Sam opened the door stealthily not wanting to wake anyone. Peering into the first room she could see her grandparent's passed out, her grandfather snoring loudly. Creeping by she peered into the next room. Her mom and dad were asleep. Walking in silently she stood near her mother gently shaking her shoulder. Her mother's eyes widened at the late night intruder. Once she realized it was Sam her expression closed off. Not a good sign. "I need to talk to you." Sam whispered so only she could hear.

Sam's mother nodded and looked to her husband who was sound asleep. Grabbing her bathrobe she followed Sam outside to the deck. "Well?"

Sam flinched at her mom's clipped tone. "Are you okay?"

"You came here in the middle of the night to see if I was okay?" The annoyance was evident in her hushed voice.

"That's part of it. I know you weren't expecting this. Neither was I." Sam sat down in one of the green deck chairs.

"Its not just that Samantha. You really freaked out your sister. How do you think she felt seeing you and Ben having sex? What is going to happen when you and Ben break up? How is the family going to go about socializing?" Sam's mother paced angrily.

"I am sorry about Amanda catching us. But I will talk to her tomorrow. Try and smooth it out. As for Ben and I breaking up. I don't think its going to happen. That's what I wanted to talk about. He wants me to move into his apartment in London in the fall." Sam explained, holding her breath.

"What?" You two just started...dating." Sam's mother bit out. "What did you say?"

"Nothing yet. He told me to think about it. I want to. I really do. But mom, I have never wanted someone so much. I mean its scary. He is all I think about." Sam explained passionately. Then in a small voice whispered, "He' my only need."

Her shoulders slumped in submission. "Well then the only thing you can do is move in with him. But if he hurts you I am going to castrate him personally."

Sam ginned and rose to her feet. Making her squirm due to the last load Ben shot in her was still sloshing around. She gave her mother a hug. "Thanks mom. But I am going to be with him forever."

"Now you get to back to your man. If he is anything like the other Blackstone men it must have been hard to leave as it is. So to speak."

"Mom!" Sam gasped.

"What? You thought the stork brought you? Please your father and I still have a very active...life." Sam's mom smiled secretly.

"On that note. I'm leaving. What is everyone doing tomorrow?" Sam asked.

"Back over to Ben's grandpa's cottage. Boat's leavin' at noon. Don't be late." She gave her daughter a pointed look.

"Got it. See you tomorrow mom." Sam waved as she turned the flashlight back on and headed down the trail.

Ben woke up to Sam laying on his chest. Her hair was sprawled over his chest and her arm was curled around his neck. She was utterly boneless and utterly his. She was so trusting and innocent while she slept that it made Ben's heart contract. God he loved this woman. Looking past her creamy shoulders he noticed his sweatshirt and her jeans on the chair. They were not there when they went to bed. Ben wondered where she went, but it was not worth waking her up for. He finally understood that Aerosmith song. He didn't want to miss thing. Sam murmured into his chest and inched her leg up his thigh. Her sex was pressed up against his leg and it was obvious how wet she was. Ben was immediately making an impressive tent in the sheet that covered his and Sam's lower body. Ben began to trace idle circles on Sam's soft, smooth back. Ben touched the small smattering of freckles on her back and chuckled softly when she shivered. Suddenly Sam was moving herself to lay fully on top of him. Ben noticed her eyes were still shut. Sam ground her clit into the root of his aching cock. Ben gave a low growl and gripped her hips. Sam kept rocking her hips, whimpers coming from her closed mouth. Ben lifted her hips slightly and slipped deep inside her. When his balls touched Sam's ass her eyes flew open. That woke her up. "Mornin' sunshine." Ben slowly thrust into her.

"Ohhhhh." Sam gave a throaty groan. "What a way to wake up." Sam framed Ben's head with her arms and give him a soft kiss. Ben began to pick up the pace. The thrusts became rougher, making an audible slap as he drove home. Sam began to grunt and squeal, which fuelled him to flip her on her back. Ben dug his toes into the mattress and added some angle so that the root of his dick bumped up against her clit adding some stimulation. Sam had hooked her legs behind his butt and dug her heels into his back. Sam was enthusiastically humping back on Ben's swollen cock. "Come on Ben, fill me up!" Sam arched her back into his body.

That did it for Ben. A few more thrusts and he felt his cum shoot out into Sam's walls. After the last thick rope left his cock, Ben slumped down onto Sam's sated body. Not wanting to hurt her he rolled to his side and took her with him. He looked down to see Sam's heavy lidded gaze stare up at him. "I love you so much Sam."

"Ditto." Sam smiled, giving him a soft kiss on the stubble dotting his jaw.

"I'm hungry, I'll make breakfast today. Or maybe lunch." Ben offered.

"Lunch?" Sam sat up and turned to the clock. It was 11:50. "Shit! Ben the boat's leaving at noon. We have to get going!" Sam tossed the sheet back and ran for her bag. Sam slipped on her swimsuit and a sundress. Looking over she saw Ben was just now climbing out of the sack. "Come on!" Sam exclaimed as she pulled on a pair of purple sandals similar in colour to the dress. The dress was of a breezy material that came up about 3 inches above the knee. The only thing was that it was a bit tight in the chest making the centre button pull across her chest tightly. Sam started running a brush through her hair and turned to see Ben's progress. The vision made her mouth go dry. He was pulling on a pair of tan cargo shorts with no underwear. They sat very low on his hips showing off his razor sharp hipbones. Sam squirmed uncomfortably while trying to concentrate on getting a non-existent knot out of her hair.

"You look awesome. We better get going." Ben gave her an appraising look and reached for her hand.

Although they held hands Sam trailed behind him on the one man trail. Which she didn't mind, she got a beautiful view of Ben's tight backside and strong expanse of back encased in a black t-shirt. The very sight of him had her thinking thoughts that had nothing to do with visiting with family. "Maybe we should skip?"

Ben kept walking. "No we have to make an appearance, or our grandmother's will be giving us an earful about duty to family." Ben chuckled.

"Good point." Sam said glumly. Soon they arrived over at the other dock. Sam's father was just bringing down a can of gas. "Hey Dad."

"I was wondering when you two were going to come up for air." He hollered jovially.

"Come on you two, everyone's waiting!" Her mother called impatiently.

Ben leaned over to Sam's ear. "Well at least she is talking to you now."

Sam realized she'd have to tell Ben about last night. But now was not the time. Hopping on the boat she noticed her grandfather's grumpy disposition. "Hey grandpa, everything okay?"

"Fine." He replied in a clipped tone.

Ben gave Sam's hand a squeeze. Sam looked over to Amanda, who was staring out at the open water. "Hey Amanda."

Amanda mumbled a reply but never took her eyes off the water.

"I'm batting a thousand today aren't I?" Sam whispered into her mom's ear. But she never responded. Soon they were pulling up to the Ben's family cottage. Cousins and other various relatives dotted the shore line playing various games. She noticed Uncle Roger was there again as was Steve. Sam noticed a small stage set up near the maple trees. Also a band setting up to the left. Men she knew were in no relation where placing large wood squares on the grassy floor.

"What's going on?" Ben whispered.

"I donno, did you look at the pamphlet thing?" Sam asked.

"No, guess we're having a dance or something." Ben shrugged. The elders of the family had the tendency to pick up a fiddle or a guitar at family functions.

"Cool." Sam replied non-committal. Similar to a few days ago various relatives came to the dock to help them unload and help them and greet them. Sam noticed there seem to be a different tone. Everyone was quieter, similar to the feeling when you walk into a room and you know everyone was just talking about you. Not that Sam was surprised if everyone was talking about them, after all she and Ben just gave the family a whopper of a surprise and was not foolish enough to believe it hasn't been told to every last person. Except the children of course.

Ben leaned over, "Get the feeling we're being watched?"

"Its like they expect us to strip down and start having sex right now." Sam mumbled.

"I wouldn't recommend it Hun, we're going to have enough to explain as it is." Her mother replied as she walked by.

Ben and Sam looked at each other. "What the hell did she mean by that?" Ben looked in her direction quizzically.

"We're definitely out of the loop on something." Sam agreed.

Any thoughts Ben had of sneaking off with Sam to one of the many hiding places in the area quickly diminished. He watched his beautiful angel beside him. His eyebrows drew together in curiosity when her eyes widened. "What?" Ben looked in the direction she was but didn't see anything special.

"That's Reverend Mitchell." Sam almost didn't dare to say it.

"So?" Ben didn't get it. After a moment it dawned on him. Sam looked pale. "What?"

"I talked to my mom last night. I think she may have misinterpreted something I said."

"When did you talk to her? Wait...what did you say?" Ben's gaze kept shooting between Sam and the Reverend who was now talking to Sam's mom.

"I told her about what you asked me last night. And we talked about it. And I said- I said I plan to be with you forever."

Ben got excited. "So does that mean you'll move in then?"

Sam's eyes snapped around to Ben's. "Don't you get it? We wont be 'living' together they are going to marry us...today!" Sam exclaimed.

Ben rocked back on his heels, shocked. "Holy shi-"

"Hey you two crazy lovebirds. How was your night in paradise?" Mark asked.

"Fine." They both replied stiffly.

"What's going on Mark?" Sam demanded.

"What do you think?"

"I think someone should have asked us first if we wanted to get married." Ben supplied his tone equally as annoyed.

"It'll do the old farts good to see you guys married, make it more permanent." Mark decided.

"We just got together TWO days ago. Now they want us married because we are having good sex?" Sam all but yelled. When she noticed some curious glances from her cousins she blushed.

"Your mom told your grandpa about Ben's proposal, so to speak, and he told Ben's grandpa about the nerve of Ben not making an honest woman out of you and..." Mark waved his arms in the direction of the stage and dance floor.

Sam eyed the closed expression on Ben's face. "Mark, can you give us a minute?" She didn't wait for Mark to agree when she dragged Ben back onto the pontoon boat. "What are you thinking?"

Ben finally looked at Sam. "I am thinking I love you very much. But I am not sure if I am ready for marriage."

"I was thinking the same thing. So what are we going to do?" Sam asked, but before Ben could reply Sam's mother was by her side ushering her away. Ben was also brought in a separate direction. Both of them were in separate cottages. Sam was trying on a few white dresses of her cousin's. Nothing wedding, just simple white dresses, some with lace, some with little bits of colour, some with spaghetti straps. Sam tried telling them that she wasn't ready to get married, but they just kept dismissing her and telling her that's what the "I Do" part is for. Did her mom seriously think this was going to work? That rushing her and Ben in a shotgun wedding would actually work? "Mom..."

"Honey I know how stubborn you are, we told you no sex until you are married and you and that Ray guy had sex when you were 14."

Sam gaped. "You knew about that?"

"Honey the whole neighbourhood know about that. But that's in the past. Ben is your future and the future is now." She declared as she pulled out yet another white dress.

"Okay but if you know I am stubborn then why would you try and FORCE me into a wedding without my permission?" Sam stomped her foot to add emphasis.

"Honey it would only be forcing if you didn't love him. But you do, you said so yourself. So why not? Why not get married. All the relatives are here, its just perfect!" Her mom clasped her hands wistfully.

"Oh my god this is a nightmare." Sam groaned.

"Oh yes, I can see how it would be your worse dream. Marrying a man you are head over heels for, a man you have been lusting over since you were 3 years old." Her mother laughed sarcastically.

"Mom, marriages at 18 rarely ever survive." Sam tried again to get through to her mother.

"What were your words last night? 'I am going to be with him forever'? Where's the problem there?" She replied coolly.

"I-" Sam stopped. She had no idea what to say to that.

"Dad this is nuts." Ben grunted as his dad started pulling out ties from his grandfather's closet.

"You made your bed. Time you lay in it." Mike grunted.

"Its not like I got her pregnant. I just had sex with her. I just want to be with her." Ben exclaimed.

"Oh so you want to treat your cousin like a slut is that it? Good enough to screw but not enough to marry?" His father threw back, tossing a few ties along as well.

"Its not that. We have only been together two days. Two, what normal parents try and get their son to get married after two days?" Ben tried again, feeling as if he was banging his head against a wall.

"Listen, this is your grandfather's idea. I made the same arguments you did this morning. But, he won, so you know what, its your problem now." Mike raised a blue silk tie up to Ben's neck. Ben rolled his eyes.

"When you get up to that alter your going to see Sam. Just remember you love her, and if you don't then say it."

Ben understood what his dad meant by that. Ben began to button up his black dress shirt, his gaze drew to the cottage across the stretch of grass. He couldn't help but wonder what Sam was thinking.

Everyone was seated in neat rows. Some were sitting on wooden benches, some rosin chairs, some those folding compact chairs that is all the rage. The signs of a quickly thrown together wedding. But it was their wedding. Ben stood up at the altar with Mark beside him. He didn't get a choice in groomsmen either, but Mark wasn't a bad choice. His great uncle Clay started playing the wedding march on the fiddle. A pair of his toddling twin cousins made their way down the makeshift isle in rather causal clothes. Soon he saw Amanda following behind the tiny twosome. He knew what was coming next. There was only one person left. He couldn't believe he hadn't seen her in hours. His heart rate picked up. He knew why he should be nervous. But he wasn't, he was excited. Then she appeared as if by magic, on the arm of her father. She wore their cousin Kelly's white summer dress. It looked entirely too hot on her. He was now worried about sporting wood in front of all his relatives. But he couldn't look away, there was his beautiful bride. She stopped just ahead of him. The minister asked her father to give her away and he did. Soon she was standing beside him hold his hand. The reverend asked the family if anyone objected, and to Ben's surprise no one did. It gave him that much more faith in the feeling this was all going to work out. Looking at Sam he could tell the crowds lack of response gave her the same enthusiasm, no one was worried about them, their love. The minister asked Sam the big question first. She replied solemnly. "I do" Ben exhaled breath he didn't know he was holding. She was willing. He had to refrain himself from whooping with joy. This crazy plan of his grandfathers was going to work. Sam was going to be his wife. When the reverend asked him the same question he replied, if not a little too enthusiastically. Which got a low chuckle from the family and burning cheeks on Sam's stunning face. "God your stunning." The reverend looked up at him in surprise and Ben realized he said it out loud. The family was now a roar of laughter. "I am sorry reverend, sorry god!" He looked up.

Chased
Chased
129 Followers
12