Belinda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hardly move when Lien untied her and helped her stand, the woman attentively removed what remained of her ruined clothing. Still in a semi-stupor Belinda thankfully allowed the woman to guide her to a wonderfully hot bath that she had readied for her. Every muscle throbbed and every tortured joint ached as she was led slowly from the bedroom. Belinda gasped as she sank into the luxurious warm bathwater, the chaffed skin where her bonds had bitten into her limbs and the myriad scores where studs had torn at her stung an a not unpleasant way. In an instant she was once more asleep overcome with exhaustion. Despite the noise Lien made clearing up the rooms and caring for Raven she slept through the morning. She was so weary that even when Lien topped up the hot water she did not stir. When she eventually woke the leather-clad girl was gone and Lien stood patiently waiting above her.

"So my sweetness you survived the night then?" the oriental woman's eyed danced knowingly.

"Everything seems fuzzy, I feel incredible but very odd," she mumbled weakly, "can't really remember what happened Lien!"

The woman helped her from the bath, Belinda felt so weak and exhausted as Lien guided her back to the bed. She lay down naked and only semi conscious as Lien covered her with the heavy bedding.

"Who was that girl?" mumbled Belinda sleepily.

"That's Raven for you, she can really take it out of you," laughed Lien stroking Belinda's head as her eyes drifted shut, "now sleep!"