Belinda: Works in Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh. Every cubic centimeter of it." I grin wickedly down at him.

"I hope I haven't stretched you permanently..." he says, worried.

"Not a chance. When I let the excess air out of myself, I'll be just like new. Though you gave my pussy quite a workout, you naughty boy..." When he looks guilty, I add, "...in a good way."

"Oh. Ohhhh," he says, realizing exactly what I mean.

I lead him to the bedroom, giggling as I have to duck under the door frames, and we snuggle and nuzzle and make out like teenagers. Sure enough, before too long, he's all ready to go yet again, and I'm far from complaining about it. Whether it's his previous exertions or his natural talent for sex or some combination thereof, his stamina is only getting better. I use my mouth to pleasure him for the better part of a half hour before I start to feel pre-cum leaking out of him. "Before tonight," I ask him mock-innocently, pausing, "have you ever had a girl put you between her breasts and give you a titfuck?"

He is panting. "Before tonight," he says shakily, I've never even gotten to second base."

"Well, then." He's already very well-lubricated, so sliding him into my deep cleavage and pressing my overinflated boobs together around him is simplicity itself. I figure from the way he blew me up that he is at least partially a boob man, and from the way he starts thrusting excitedly, it's obvious I made the right call. I giggle and talk scandalously to him, urging him on with all sorts of vulgar flattery, until I feel him tensing up again. He's past the point of no return.

"Oh, are you going to shoot your cum all over my big tits, Paul?" I ask sweetly. "Are you going to unload that thick throbbing cock, big boy?"

Paul is beside himself, and his powerful hips are bouncing me up and down on him, but I hold on tightly, squeezing his member. He gasps and lets loose, once again splattering me, his sticky seed glazing my big round breasts, with streams reaching around my neck, and all over my face and hair. I'm a mess again, and I flat-out don't care.

He collapses, finally starting to wear down, and I chuckle. "My, my, my," I say. "Have I worn out my mighty tiger lover?"

He reaches for me, pulling me to him. He doesn't seem to mind that I'm covered in his cum, and that it's getting all over his newly washed fur. "Only temporarily."

I grin shamelessly, and say, "I was hoping you'd say something like that."