Bella

Story Info
The most fuckable fiancée.
1.6k words
4.06
101.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers

Felix watched her blush as his boy unbuttoned her tight little sweater and exposed her red lace bra underneath. She looked nervously at Felix, unsure how he would hold up throughout this experience. But Felix was relaxed, a real cool cat, not the jealous type. He watched intently as Rukus moved his hand up her smooth leg and tried to pry open her clamped thighs. Bella shook her head shyly, casting her soft brown eyes to the bedspread. Her curly cuban hair fell into her face. Rukus moved strands aside with his large dark hand and grabbed her chin, lifted it, and began kissing her pouty lips. She kissed back cautiously; it was strange kissing another man in front of her man. Yet Felix groaned in anticipation, his hand had already found his dick, and he pulled on it slowly. "That's it, Mami...give him some tongue...yeah... like that." Felix leaned to the side a little so he could see her face. She was embarrassed but he knew she was flushed with desire also.

Rukus pulled Bella closer to him on Felix's bed. He swooped his head down and began kissing her cleavage which spilled from her bra. Her young olive skin was sweet and tender. Rukus unclasped her bra and let her pretty tits hang loose. They were so large compared to the rest of her little body. "Damn, Girl...your titties are nice..." Rukus commented before sucking on each one generously.

Bella let out a little moan as her nipples were nibbled and licked. She glanced at her fiance who sat in a chair in the corner of the room. His t-shirt was hiked halfway up his washboard stomach and his long latin dick stood straight up out of his pants. He smiled at her sexily, letting his eyes fall down her body and raise back up to her face. Bella blushed again. He nodded at her to focus back on the beautiful black man that was ready to ravish her.

Bella turned back to Rukus and he began kissing her mouth again. His lips were large and soft. Bella caught herself getting lost in his kisses. She was even beginning to lean into him, push back when he came at her more aggressively.

Rukus again went for her timid thighs and when she wouldn't open herself to him for a second time, he gave her the alternative. "Baby, if you ain't gunna let me in there, then you gotta take the dick in your pretty mouth. So what's it gunna be, huh?" Rukus sucked the side of Bella's neck as she looked helplessly at her man. Felix stared into her eyes as he gave his friend permission to face-fuck his fiance. "Put it in her mouth first."

Bella almost started crying with humiliation, hearing Felix give her body away the way he did. But she was also turned on by his decisiveness. Rukus stood up and unbuckled his jeans. They slid down his muscular ass a little as he pulled out his long, thick cock. It was a rock.

Bella didn't have to be asked to open her mouth when Rukus took hold of the back of her head and moved her face closer to his crotch. The black snake entered her throat patiently and slid in and out of her mouth slowly. Her lips held onto his manhood tightly as he filled her face with the only other dick Bella had ever sucked before. Felix quickened his strokes on his own dick as he watched his lady perform oral on his best man. He groaned in quietly as Rukus moved squarely in front of Bella and pushed her head into his groin with both of his strong hands. Bella almost panicked a couple times when Rukus's cock almost choked her. "Suck that dick, Baby..." Rukus murmured in satisfaction. "Damn, Dogg...your girl can suck dick fuckin' good...shit this feels amazing..."

"She'll eat your nutsack too...show him what you can do, Sweetie...and get on your knees, Mami." Felix's cock burned with desire as Bella temporarily let go of the dick, slid off the bed, and knelt before the hot black guy. She looked incredible with only a tiny plaid skirt on and slutty plastic heels. Her breasts hung from her small shoulders, accentuating her tight little waist. Bella kissed and lapped at his sweet balls. Rukus nearly blew right then and there as Bella massaged his testicles with her lips. "God, damn!" Rukus spat, his breathing getting heavier. "Start sucking my dick again, Girl...before I cum on you too soon." Rukus and Felix chuckled.

As Bella sat back on the bed and began blowing him again, Rukus worked his hand between her legs and up her little skirt. Surprisingly, she wore no panties. Rukus started tickling her pussy lips. Bella didn't resist him this time, but remained a little guarded which drove Rukus crazy with desire. He loved a woman who was hard to get. His fingers sank into her soft cunt and he felt that she was warm and very wet. He smeared her pussy juices all over her center. She was definitely ready for a long, mean fucking.

"Lay back," Rukus ordered. He grabbed her knees and spread them open, revealing a hairless young pussy and another hot little hole that he hoped to penetrate at some point also. "Damn, Dogg...this is what you climb into every night, Man? No wonder you marrying this girl!" Rukus laughed and Felix smiled proudly. Bella let a small smile slip, which made Rukus grin at her even more. Rukus's smile was wide and white; very sexy. He was such an attractive man, the most attractive of all Felix's friends by far. She couldn't believe she was naked before his eyes right in front of her husband-to-be. "You ready for it, Baby?"

Bella nodded. Rukus pushed her legs back further and rubbed his dick up and down her slit. The fat chocolate head found her opening and was pushed up into her gut in one powerful swoop. Bella went crazy. She cried out in Spanish and bolted upright, looking desperately at Felix whose eyes were half closed as he yanked his dick like a maniac. He murmured absently at his woman to lay back and relax. Rukus pushed her back down gently as he climbed on top of her and pulled her center up to him, making the last few inches of his 9-inch pole sink into her body. She tried shutting her legs and turning to the side to get him out of her, but Rukus held her firmly on her back. Then he methodically started giving her the dick deeply and roughly. "Oh yeah...yeah, Girl...you like that?"

Bella whimpered as she felt her pussy stretching to its max. The pain of such a large intrusion began to give way to pleasure. Her cunt overflowed with wetness. Still she tried shutting her legs when she could. Each time, Rukus tore them apart and leaned into her open figure even more. He had complete command over her. And he took every bit of her femaleness.

Rukus felt like he was in a dream. This girl's pussy was the tightest, softest, warmest, and wettest piece of ass he had ever fucked. He knew Felix had made a mistake choosing him to bang Bella. Rukus knew he'd feen for her cunt long after this sexcapade. And if she got sprung off his dick too, then he planned to do anything he could to get into her gut again, with or without Felix's consent.

The long ebony rod gleamed with pussy juice as it entered Bella's body over and over. As he neared climax, Rukus pushed her legs way back by her head, exposing her entire center. Bella knew she was completely vulnerable to this black man's will. He slammed his cock into her tiny opening until tears streamed down her little cheeks. Then he yanked out and let white seed spew onto her titties and stomach. Rukus let her legs drop down limply as he climbed off her and sat on the edge of the bed. He looked up at Felix who had already busted all over himself. Felix's head was thrown back in relief. "Come here, Mamacita."

Bella slowly rose off the bed and wobbled over to her man. She would walk bow-legged for at least a day for sure. Felix stared at Rukus' cum all over her body. Rukus watched as Felix grabbed a towel from the floor and wiped his woman clean. He was so tender with her, so loving. Rukus felt the jealousy rising in his chest. Suddenly, he wanted Bella all to himself. That was his pussy, he thought angrily. Rukus lifted up and left the room.

On his way back from the bathroom, Rukus passed the bedroom. He glanced inside. Felix lay between Bella's relaxed, inviting legs. He made love to her slowly and gently. Bella moaned dreamily. She was completely nude; her plastic heels abandoned on the floor. Felix kissed her round breasts; grabbed her soft open thighs; held onto her little hands, palm to palm. "More, Papi...more...ahhh, yes, Papi." Bella's requests drove Rukus insane. He wanted her to beg for his dick, call him Papi, lay naked with him, give herself willingly to him.

Fuck, I must be trippin', Rukus thought to himself. What did that female do to me?

Rukus continued past the room with Bella's little groans in his ears. He knew he'd get her again, somehow. Felix said this was a one-time thing, but Rukus promised himself that he'd change that. Bella was his little beauty now. And for all he cared, from now on...Felix could just be his bitch.

urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers