Bella's Story

Story Info
Giving a Bitchy Bureaucrats what she deserves.
1.8k words
4.06
28.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OX2
OX2
14 Followers

Pancrack sat, impatiently waiting for the final audit on his last mission. Marta was on leave so he knew he would have to deal with one of her little Bureaucratic aids. Someone he didn't know, and the not knowing made him nervous.

"Pancrack" not a Sgt, Not a Mister just his name flung out there from a bored voice like a butcher calling the number of the next customer.

He looked up and saw a woman holding the clipboard. She was wearing the standard grey blouse and skirt of Barnes World Security. She had her top button unbuttoned. She turned with an exasperated "Follow me."

"Nice ass," Butch thought to himself. Her legs were in black hose, with the seam up the back. He caught himself mesmerized by the way her ass moved as she led him through the maze of cubicles and down a few steps to her office. She led him in and closed the door behind him. It sounded like the closing of a tomb.

"Major Folch told me to watch your records for shenanigans," She told him sternly, "there will be none of that here, Pancrack." She looked him in the eye, daring him to challenge her with excuses. Pancrack began to get the feeling he was in for it with this woman. Fucking Bureaucrats. She smoothed her skirt as she sat behind her desk, it had two baskets, one on the right front marked "in" and the other on her left marked "out". Several stamps and an ink pad littered her desk as well as a plethora of brown and manila folders. The computer monitor flickered on her left and drew her attention.

She held out her hand. "Claims," she snapped. "There better be receipts too." Her eyes never left the monitor. She snatched the file from Pancrack's hand and snapped it open. "You recon guys are always thinking you're hot stuff. All 'Top Secret' and trying to cache something away and partying with BWS's money. You all think you are so special..." The rant went on and on, and on...Pancrack could not believe she was lecturing him like some 12-year-old kid. He listened, trying to find the reason for this rant or maybe she was just crazy. She hadn't even gone through the file. "And another thing mister....." God damn it who the fuck did this Chick think she was. He had been on a ball of mud for three months doing nothing and now she was giving him shit about filling paper out wrong!

Finally, he had had enough. "Hey," He read her tin name plate, Isabella Tramiski, "Just shut the fuck up and do your damn Job! If you worked your hands as much as that cockholster under your nose we'd be done by now."

She stopped in mid sentence, her mouth hanging open. She put down the folder, leaned back in her chair, "Make me." Pancrack had seen eyes like that before. In men that had been too long in bunkers during artillery barrages, eyes that said " I have had way too much and enough is enough" then ran screaming out into the thick of the barrage.

Pancrack stood up and walked to the door. "Leaving already?" She flung at his back. The snick- click of the door locking echoed like a rifle shot in the drab room. Her eyes followed him as he took the few strides back, then around the desk.

Like a snake striking, he grabbed her by the hair, giving her sharp hard tugs. He pulled her from her chair and down to the floor. Standing before her, he pulled her face to his crotch, so she could feel the swelling bulge. "Open, and let it out, like a good girl." He said. She complied and his cock sprang from his pants.

She began sucking his dick, first slowly then as he pushed more down her throat, she began to get into it. Pancrack leaned back enjoying her. He had to admit, she was good at this. His hands were behind her head, wrapped in her hair, he would pull her hair and move her head as he fucked her face, his hips pumping into her, filling her mouth and pushing hard cock down her throat. She had no control of what he was doing; all she could do was suck and hold on. As he felt his orgasm begin, he pulled out of her mouth, giving himself a second or two to pull back from the edge.

She was wiping the spit from her chin, as he turned towards the desk. He reached to the desktop and slid the plastic nameplate from its tin holder. She was still on her knees, breathing hard. He walked around her. He could see her nipples hardening in her blouse. He grabbed her hair again, pulling her to the floor on her back. He walked around between her legs and kneeling between them forced them over her head. Her skirt pushed up over her hips exposing her red panties. He reached for the silk crotch with one hand and bunched it in his fist. His knuckles buried themselves in her soft wet cunt, he ground them, feeling the big middle knuckle sink into her hole, and his forefinger was on her clit and the rest spreading her soft pussy lips wide open. With is right hand he pulled his clip knife from his pocket and with a flick of his thumb and wrist sprung it open. He ground his fist in her pussy for a few more seconds, garnering a whimper from MRS Tramiski.

He was using his shoulders and back to keep her legs up and open, but gravity was helping too. He cut through the panties with a quick slice and slammed the blade through the side of her sheet metal desk. The back of his hand was wet and slippery with her cream and as he pulled back his fist, her cunt hung there open and inviting. First, he needed to teach this bitch a lesson. "Now I know Bella that you are just being a good girl and doing what you are told, but there is no reason to be rude about it. Hold your legs up and wide." He pushed the other leg up, exposing that beautiful twat, glistening with her need, a thin stream trickled out and slid slowly down the crack of her ass. Her clit ring held a drop in its center.

Pancrack picked up the plastic nameplate and slapped the fat pussy lips with it. It gave her a stinging welt and he did it again, her stomach contracted and she grabbed her legs pulling herself as open as she could. Slap- slap- slap. Her whole pussy was getting red, the tic, tic as he hit her clit ring was almost like a rhythm in itself. She was crying in either ecstasy or pain but Pancrack was at the edge of reason and control. The puddle under her ass was growing and the wet slapping sound was almost too much. Her other hand was locked on his forearm that was holding her leg. Her fingers dug into the underside.

He shook her off and leaned back again. Clearing his head. Her legs flopped down on either side of her. She was panting hard, an angry red weal marked her from pubic mound to ass hole.

Pancrack wasn't done. He grabbed a leg and pulled it over his head, twisting her to her belly with violent force. "On your hands and Knees Bella!" he punctuated this with a slap to her wide ass. It was perfect and as she presented it, he slapped it again. "You fucking Bureaucrats in your offices all day, I bet your ass is numb from sitting on it all morning." He reared back and slapped it again. He stood and walked around her. Reaching under her, he unbuttoned her blouse then jerked her tits free from her bra. They hung there, he was surprised to see such large nipples, but they were also firmer than he expected.

He walked around her again. 'Today, I own you. You are my Whore for now." He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. He positioned himself behind her and spread her knees apart, spreading them until he thought her hips would pop. He pushed the rags and remnants of her under wear and skirt up over her hips and eased the throbbing head of his cock into her hole. Then he grabbed her hips and slammed his hard club to the hilt into her. He felt the tip punch her cervix. He drew back slowly, savoring the grunt she gave as he knocked the wind from her. He pulled her hips and slammed home again. Arching his back, she got every throbbing inch, stretching her to her limit. He began pounding her in earnest, giving in to his animal instincts; he clawed her back and rocked his cock, slapping her ass. He reached over her, grabbing both tits in his hands pinching and rolling her nipples in his fingers. He fucked at her like a crazed animal; he knew he was bruising her labia.

He pulled her head up by her hair so he could see her face, to see the grimaces as he stuff his hard meat into her. The thick muscle running from her neck to her shoulder looked so inviting. He sunk his teeth into it, biting hard as he blasted cum deep into her soaked and tormented pussy. He clenched his teeth feeling flesh separate as the spasms from his dick caused him to jerk and heave. Her gasps and shrieks of pain subsided into murmurs and whimpers. As he slumped back, he watched the stream of goo, oozing from out of her cherry red twat and sluggishly slid in a twisty stream down the back of her thigh then to her inner thigh. Her ass tightened and her arms trembled then she collapsed to the ground.

'Ok, 'Bella let's try this again." Pancrack zipped and buckled his pants and re-set his tunic top. She struggled to her feet, using the desk for assistance to pull herself up. Her hair was disheveled and she had a glazed look on her face. She pulled off the remnants of her panties and tossed them on the desk

"I think we got off to a bad start Sir," she said. "Now I know what shenanigans MAJ Folch was talking about." She was still catching her breath and jumped a little as he slid the name tag back into its holder. He wiped it with her panties then sat down. Still shaking a little, Isabella set her skirt in place and sat down.

She looked around her desk as if seeing it for the first time. Pancrack watched her slowly compose herself.

"Now let me see, where were we? I think we can have this done and you out of here in No time Sergeant."

OX2
OX2
14 Followers