Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although a bed would be nice, I'll never sleep carrying on down here. My neck is killing me already but there's no way I'm getting into bed with him. Am I the first person he's seen in a while? It seems that way.

Although he can't be more than 23 or 24, 25 at a push I suppose...

What does it matter? Humanising him isn't going to make this any easier. No matter how charming or handsome he tries to be, he's still the one keeping me here.

Her sobs must have woken him up, for he turned over, looking down at her.

"Come on. In." He lifted the sheets up, motioning for her to get in, but she shook her head.

"I won't do anything. I won't touch you. I promise. Now please, get in before you catch your death or damage yourself laying there."

Still she refused, so with a groan he sat up and, bleary eyed, clambered out of the bed. He scooped her up with seemingly no effort at all and placed her in the bed, Belle not even bothering to struggle now. He climbed in beside her, pulling the covers over them both, wrapping his arms around her, noticing how chilly her skin was compared to his. Instead of pulling away, he was surprised to feel her wriggle closer, still crying but more gently now. She buried her face in the crook of his neck as she sniffed, curling her legs up, shuffling closer to his warm body.

"Shh..." he whispered to her, resting his chin on her head as he stroked her hair lightly. "You're safe, it's okay. Go to sleep, shh..."

Despite herself, his soothing voice and gentle fingers were beginning to lull Belle to sleep.

This is nice...she thought, before she could stop herself. No, it isn't! I'm in bed with him....in HIS bed with him, he's already hit me and groped me, what if he does it again during the night? She could almost feel his hands creeping across her already, and shuddered, pulling away as she twisted round, curling up and wrapping the blanket around herself protectively. He gave a grumble but made no move to pull her back, letting her tuck her knees up to her chest, her breathing slowing and jerking sobs stopping as she fell asleep.

In all honesty, he was just glad she hadn't put up a fuss or forced him to punish her properly. Well, she hadn't eaten or slept where he had wanted her to originally (as well as kicking him earlier) but they were all minor things compared to what she could have done, and although she had pulled away from him now she'd willingly returned the intimacy and let him comfort her a few moments ago. He wondered if she would grow bold enough to start speaking properly to him, learn to trust him rather than surveying him with cold wariness and grow out of her stubbornness which was already so apparent, realising it would take a good few days for him to fully instil what was expected of her.

I must set up another room for us tomorrow, he realised, At least make her comfortable here or she'll hate me even more.

And new dresses, too, as he looked at her, still wearing her clothes even in bed. He briefly debated undressing her so that she wouldn't be hot in the morning but immediately decided against it, knowing she would most likely wake and scream the place down, and then she would never come near him of her own will.

"I don't want to hurt you, Belle." he whispered gently to her, then though his mind was burning with curiosity and, yes, anticipation at the next few days, he forced himself to settle and try to sleep to.

Training will start tomorrow.

12