Belle Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the passion in her lips, her tongue moved hard into my mouth as she kissed me deeply moving her body on top of mine and wrapping her arms tightly around my shoulders. We kissed passionately, long and hard and then sweetly just touching our lips together building into another kiss. I gently massaged my hands against her back, squeezing and manipulating the plump cheeks of her ass, wrapping my hands around her waist and started to push her body down, lowering her head onto my hard nipples. She sucked hungrily at my tits, massaging them and running her tongue over my full hard nipples. She sucked my breast into her mouth and played her tongue against my nipples in such a way that my entire body pushed and squirmed under hers. She flicked her tongue hard against my nipples, folding it in to engulf the full nipple and suck it deep into her mouth until my pussy was so wet that I started to push her shoulders and head down between my legs. I spread my legs wide and pushed the top of her head down to my soaking wet pussy.

Her mouth was hot and I felt the warm exhale of her breath against my quivering wet flesh. Her tongue moved against my widely displayed pussy, tasting and teasing the hot sensitive flesh. She moved her tongue up and down, lingering to nibble and flick her tongue against my swollen clit. She flicked her tongue over and over the clit until my entire body trembled from the growing heat inside of my pussy. I lifted my hips pushing my slit against her mouth and her hot long tongue slipped deep inside of me, flattening against the sensitive inner walls of my pussy causing me to open my legs wider for her. I lifted my spread pussy against her tongue, feeling her move the long flat instrument in and out of my dripping hot hole until my hips matched the rhythm of her tongue and I started to fuck her mouth.

Grinding my hips around and then up against her tongue, I held her head tightly between my thighs as I fucked her hot tongue. She worked her tongue deep inside my pussy, pushing it in as far as it could go before moving it back out and up to my clit and down again inside and against my tender quivering flesh. I lifted my legs up and over her shoulders and disregarded that it was her first time and pushed my pussy hard against her face and mouth. I moaned as I exploded, a hot shuddering orgasm brought on by her mouth, and having her in my bed with her tongue deep inside my burning hot pussy. I purposely rubbed my entire pussy over her mouth, tongue and face. I wanted her to taste and touch every inch of my pussy. I wanted to intoxicate her with the taste of my pussy on her tongue and my scent in her nostrils. I had one chance to hook her and this was it and I wasn't going to miss a beat. I needed her in my life and in my bed.

"Put your fingers in me and suck my clit." Anne quickly inserted two fingers into my pussy and pulled my clit between her lips. She flattened her tongue against the swollen head and sucked it hard as she pushed her fingers deep inside, fucking me hard and fast. I moved and opened my legs as wide as possible and bucked against her mouth and fingers. I started to moan as the orgasmic heat built inside my body. I moved hard and fast against her fingers and her tongue. She sucked my clit between her lips and lashed it with her tongue as she added a third finger into my hot hole.

The pleasure was overwhelming my senses as I bucked against her face. I pushed against her hand moving it in as deep as it could go without her fisting me and I grabbed my throbbing nipples to my mouth and started to suck and bite the hot tips. She moaned as my body quivered under her touch. I started to cum and my body vibrated against her hand, my inner muscles tightening around her fingers as my clit popped in her mouth. I felt the stream of hot liquid as it exploded around her fingers and I pushed hard against her hand. She moved her hand as the liquid flowed from me and stuck her tongue deep into my gushing fountain and sucked the sweet tangy flowing cum from my pussy as I exploded again and again into her lapping mouth.

I pulled her head up from my pussy and kissed her again, tasting and smelling my own hot cunt on her mouth. Rolling her over, I covered her body with my own holding her tightly against me, feeling her softness melt with my own. I moved quickly down her body and pushed her legs open. The scent of her hot pussy filled my nostrils as I started to run my tongue over her spread pussy, sucking at the lips, poking into her open hole and over her swollen clit with my hot wet tongue. Grouping three fingers together I pushed them deep inside her open pussy as I sucked and flicked the tip of my tongue over her clit. She moaned loudly, telling me that her clit was sensitive. I sucked harder on the nub while moving my tongue as fast and hard against her clit as I could while fucking my fingers deep into her throbbing wet pussy. She started to twist and move her body trying to move her hips away from my mouth, squeezing my head with her tight toned thighs attempting to stop me. I reached my other hand under her body and pushed the tip of my thumb against her puckered asshole, just pushing beyond the tight opening, her body stiffened and stopped moving for a moment as she said. "Wait"

With one movement, I pulled my sticky wet fingers from her pussy and pushed my well lubricated middle finger into her tight ass hole. She let out a little scream as the finger pushed past the resistant opening. My tongue moved all over her widely spread pussy, licking every inch of it as I held her hips firmly down. I licked her pussy softly with my tongue but in a feverish pace until I could feel the muscle inside her ass relax and start to give. Without moving the finger, I continued to lick lightly at her pussy frequently pushing my tongue just inside the opening and pulling it quickly out again before running my tongue up the length of her pussy and lightly over her clit.

She was moaning softly now, and her hips lifted a little toward my mouth. I continued to flick my hot wet tongue over her pussy until her hips were lifting forcefully up and down against my face. Her movement moved her tight ass hole up and down over my stiff finger still held deep inside her ass. Moaning louder she started to roll and gyrate her body pushing down against the finger in her ass tunnel and lifting up against my probing tongue. I moved my tongue harder against her pussy, pulling her clit between my lips and lashing at it with my tongue. I opened my wide tongue deep inside her pussy and fucked her with my tongue as hard as I could. She pushed hard against my finger in her ass, moaning deeply as she fucked herself against it. I replaced my tongue with two fingers into her pussy and captured her clit between my lips and started to suck. Her body trembled as she fucked herself hard against the fingers in her tight asshole and her pussy. Moaning loudly she cried, "Fuck, yes fuck me hard."

I added a second finger to her tight asshole and pushed my fingers into her until I could feel her muscles loosen and open wide as I fucked both of her hot holes with my long fingers that spread and pushed against the warm spongy inner walls of her fleshy asshole and her pussy. She rocked her hips as hard as she could against the fingers, lifting herself quickly to fill her pussy with my fingers only to push back down hard and fast against the fingers deep inside the tight wet tunnel of her ass.

I moved my tongue around and around her clit, avoiding the tip of the sensitive swollen pink head as she begged me to fuck her. I fucked her hard, her openings wide and wet as I assaulted them with my fingers. I pushed hard into her over and over again until my fingers now sopping wet with her juices moved easily into her throbbing body cavities. I fucked her like that running my tongue around her clit until she moaned, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I closed my lips around her clit and started to suck the swollen member into my mouth, moving my tongue over and over it again.

Her body bucked wildly and thrashed on the bed but I held firmly onto her mid section fucking her with complete hard abandon and sucking her clit until her inner muscles tightened around my fingers locking them in place as her cavities expanded, opened and gushed an unbelievable amount of cum against my fucking hand. I released her clit and let her finish fucking herself and cumming against my hand. Finally she stopped moving and her shudders slowed as she locked her open holes around my fingers, squirting again and again as she moaned. My finger in her ass fell into an opening filled with oozing warm wetness which I pushed gently against as her pussy muscles pushed out over and over again sending her climatic juices rolling down my fingers and over my already sopping wet hand.

She laid still, spread wide open on the bed, her body in full surrender as I removed my hands from her leaking holes and moved up on the bed next to her. I started to rub her body with my wet hand, rubbing her body juices over her stomach and heaving breast. A soft noise came from her lips, not quite a moan, but more like a soft sigh. I reached over and into my side drawer and pulled out my thick seven inch dildo and without giving her time to react, pushed it into her pussy. Her mouth opened but no words or sound came from her throat. Her head rolled toward mine and her eyes met my gaze and seemed to say something but she didn't move as I pushed the life like dick into her pussy all the way until the filled realistic bags at the bottom pushed against the sides of her opened pussy.

I moved the dick in and out of her slowly, pushing all the way in before pulling it completely back out. I started to kiss her open mouth as I fucked her hard but slowly. She laid still but sounds started to escape her lips as she moaned softly. Her tongue started to move against my own and she reached down and pulled the lips of her pussy open. I pushed my dick into her faster now as her hips started to move up and down and the sound of moaning became grunts as I pushed into her. She moaned "yes" and I pushed my dick into her harder and faster. She moved her hips up and down in complete abandonment as she pushed up against the hard dick in her pussy.

I pushed her body over so that she was lying on her stomach and got behind her. She lifted her hips up and I had full access to her pussy. I started to fuck her doggy style, pushing the dick in and out and twisting it around inside her pussy. She moaned loudly now saying" Yes, please, fuck me, Umm, fuck me good baby." I moved the dick in and out of her gaping pussy held widely open by her own hands as hard and fast as I could. The filled sacks of the dildo bumped against her body with a loud thud each time it hit bottom. She moaned loudly now, begging to be fucked, for me to make her cum again. I fucked her hot pussy hole hard and long, pulling all the way out and pushing in again hard.

I saw a thin stream of cum escape her still open ass hole and wiggle its way down to the dick stuffed solidly in her pussy. I knew that her ass was still open and wet. The dick continued to move in and out of her loosened pussy and I reached over to my night stand again and pulled out my small butt plug. Sticking it in my mouth for extra lubrication, I pushed it into her open asshole and she let out a little yelp but continued to move. I held it there without moving it but kept the dick moving in and out of her pussy. She reached around to her ass and started to move the dick in and out of her tight asshole. Fucking herself she matched the thrust of the dick that I pushed in and out of her pussy and started to move the dick that was stuffed in her hot ass tunnel in and out as fast and hard as she could. The perfect view that I had of her ass and pussy spread wide open and being filled with the two stiff dicks made my own hot pussy spasm and released juice that spilled down my leg and caused my hand muscles to relax for a moment. She cried out, moaned and bucked her body wildly against the dicks filling both of her hot open holes.

Anne couldn't believe that she was getting double penetration by this beautiful sexy woman that she had dreamed about almost every night since she had first met her at the gym. That her body was wildly spread open with a dick in her pussy and her ass and all she could think was don't stop, don't ever stop sticking both of those dicks in me.

She wished that they were real, attached to two bodies fucking her madly as she was sandwiched between them. Her pussy and her ass filled to the brim with hot hard dicks. Her pussy leaked cum down her inner thighs and her ass was wet deep inside, filled with a dick that she fucked herself with, hard and fast. The ecstasy started building in her quivering body, her pussy exploding with wet heat and her ass tunnel throbbed and begged for more, harder, deeper, faster fucking. She fucked herself so hard moving her ass up and down on the bulging intruder until she was lost.

Anne felt herself in some other dimension, her ass in the air, with Belle behind her pulling the fat dick in and out of her pussy and her own hand pulling and pushing the dick in and out of her exploding asshole. Her entire body shuddered and shook as the dicks filled her to capacity and she screamed loudly as her body exploded with pure orgasmic ecstasy. She wanted both dicks in her as far as they would go. She pushed down on the dick beneath her and up to the dick moving in her ass as hard as she could, screaming as her muscles tightened around both of the hard assailants as she came. Both of her pleasure holes filled and overflowing with Belle behind her watching as both holes opened and leaked white creamy fluid that seeped and dripped from the opening mingling together in a pool on the bed. She continued to move the dick in and out of her ass as she watched from outside of herself as her body fell forward flat to the bed, arms and legs spread wide with the tip of the dick protruding from her ass and the beautiful Belle still holding onto the hard dick stuffed deep inside her pussy.

Anne came harder than she would have believed possible, spread wide open, violated and fucked, double penetrated, here in the light, in a women's bed and wishing that she wouldn't ever have to pull the two dicks out of her nasty wet, sore and aching holes. Anne must have gone to sleep or passed out because when she awoke a while later she was filled with a delicious sensual emptiness in her body that made her pussy spasm and cum.

12