Belle of the Ball

Story Info
A couple pushes each other's buttons.
5.9k words
4.26
45.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he put the final touches on his tie, he watched her in the mirror as she emerged from the shower. Her towel was wrapped around her waist, providing him with another opportunity to admire her body while his thick seven-inch cock hardened. After several years of marriage, he still took every chance to inventory what he got to go to bed with every night. She worked hard to keep her looks. Her thick, flowing black hair topped the prettiest face he had ever seen. Her nightly regimen of lotions kept her skin looking young and vibrant. Her body was well-proportioned with a gorgeous pair of C-cup tits that never ceased to interest him and a nice round ass that fascinated him. She kept her pussy smooth because he loved the feel of it when he had his tongue buried in it. All in all, she was still about the hottest piece of ass he had ever known and he thanked the fates everyday for her.

They were headed for a Mardi Gras ball in New Orleans and both were dressing to the hilt. He had showered earlier and with his tie tied, his preparation was complete. He could now relax, watch his wife get dressed, and enjoy the hard-on in his pants. She was happy to provide him with the entertainment, making sure he got an eyeful of what he wanted to see, which was everything. In private, for her husband, she was an absolute whore, doing anything for him, from stripping to swallowing. She loved sex with him and would orgasm repeatedly while under assault from his fingers, tongue and cock. Getting him hard and making him cum was almost as much a turn-on for her as it was for him. In public she was open and friendly, but conservative. She always dressed appropriately, with little if any cleavage, as to appear attractive, but not to invite unwanted attention. With her looks, she got plenty of unwanted attention anyway.

Her formal gown was a little out of the ordinary for her. The ladies at a Mardi Gras ball dressed to kill, with tighter, lower cut dresses than they would ever dare to wear anyplace else. For the guys, it was a feast for the eyes at every turn, even though the breast baring that happened on Bourbon Street did not occur at the balls. Her dress was fairly conservative compared to many at the ball, but still clung to her ass and bust and showed more skin than was her norm. In sum, she looked classy and hot.

Their sex life was quite healthy, but since this was a special occasion, he had special plans for her. He was going to push her buttons and see what happened. She tended to let her sexual frustrations build up so that when they were released she was an uncontrollable tornado of sex, all focused on him.

It was fortunate the limo arrived as she finished her makeup, as he was getting ready to throw his plans to the winds and give her a quick fuck while they were waiting. His cock was beginning to ache from watching her dress and thinking about his plans for the evening. The driver held the door of the stretch Navigator open for them and they quickly got settled in the back. He was good friends with the owner of the limo company and he had let him use the limo for next to nothing as long as he paid the driver. He busied himself about the back of the limo, curiously putting up some towels, locking the window connecting the back to the driver, and pouring some champagne as they felt the limo begin to move.

After a few minutes of small talk she mistook his distracted state for apprehension as opposed to the scheming that occupied his mind. "I hope you enjoy this, sweetie. I know playing dress up is not your favorite activity. The parade and the ball and the low-cut dresses you'll get to see will make up for it," she told him.

"I'll do what I can to amuse myself," he replied. One of her more endearing properties as a perfect wife was that she had no problems with him looking at other women as long that's all he did and as long as he kept her properly fucked. He decided it was time to put his plan into action. "I'm tired of being a good boy," he proclaimed and promptly knelt in front of her and started to push her dress up.

Mildly startled she grabbed his hands. "Sweetie, I appreciate it, but what about the driver? Can't he see back here?"

"Nope. Jimmy told me where the cameras were so I covered them with towels and I locked the connecting window, so the only thing the driver can do is call us on the intercom. He can't even hear us unless we push the button." He had begun to gently rub her breasts, trying to coax her nipples into standing at attention. His manipulations began to soften her resistance and harden her nipples. "These windows are heavily tinted so nobody can see us and I'm going to lick your pussy from here to New Orleans. Any complaints?"

She responded by helping him pull the bottom of her dress up. He grabbed her lacy panties, pulling them down in one stroke when she lifted her ass up to help him. Her pussy was clean-shaven and beautiful. He spread her legs apart and gently used his fingers to spread her pussy lips. He was rewarded with the sight of her sweet, wet cunt, ready for whatever he could provide. Ignoring the throbbing of his cock, he began to explore her pussy with his tongue. Years of practice allowed him to bring her to a boil quickly. He sucked in her clit and softly buffed it, sending her into squirming delight at the tip of his tongue.

"Right there. Don't stop. Right there. Right therrrrrrre!" she directed after several minutes as she had her first orgasm. For many women that would be enough for the night, but she was not like most women. Her orgasms only made her hornier and he knew when he started that he was in it for the long haul. He meticulously licked her entire pussy from just above her ass to her clit and back again several times. He probed her pussy hole, sticking his tongue in as far as it would go. When he wanted to push her over the edge, he simply returned to her clit and carefully licked it until she quivered in satisfaction. "Ohhhhh. That feels so gooood," she gasped during one strong orgasm, then quickly pushed his head back into her insatiable cunt. He knew she could keep this up for quite a while, but that soon she would want more than just a tongue. Getting her off like this always got his dick rock hard, but he was determined to keep it under control for the time being.

"We're about five minutes away," informed a voice over the intercom.

Reluctantly disengaging himself from his wife's pussy, he pressed the button and replied, "Uh, okay, thanks for the warning."

"No way," she pouted after he had released the intercom button. "I need to get fucked and I'm sure your cock needs some attention, and I'm not going anywhere until that happens."

He grinned at how well his plan was working. "Look, sweetheart, I am quite certain you will make it up to me, but it's too late to tell the driver we need another hour unless you want him overly curious about what's going on back here and everybody's expecting us about this time anyway."

The most gorgeous lips he know then spoke the words he loved to hear, "Can't we just skip this and go home and fuck?"

"Sorry, baby, but duty calls. A raincheck, however, is assuredly in order." She reluctantly accepted this and managed to redress clean herself up before the limo pulled up to the curb. The driver opened the door for them and they left with their ice chest of booze and snacks for the evening. Neither drank much, but they brought a small bottle of wine to drink for the evening.

They made their way to their table in the Convention Center. This was the ball for one of the super-krewes where the parade ended at the dance. The Convention Center was big enough to have the ball and the parade, including floats and bands, circle inside. The bands continued outside and the floats eventually stopped inside, with the riders disembarking and joining their spouses and friends.

Several of their friends were at the table, but they were both preoccupied with the memories of the limo ride and the promised events for later that evening. They walked around to pass the time and to look at the other participants. As expected, some spectacular cleavage was on display from some very proper-looking women. "Enjoying the show?" she asked him, already knowing the answer.

"You know me," he responded, "always interested in what women are wearing."

"Or not quite wearing," she replied. "Look, people are starting to line up for the parade." He knew what this meant. She HAD to be on barricades that formed the path for the parade so that nothing got between her and the guys on the float. She was pretty much a "bead whore" although she stopped short of showing her tits. They found an open spot and stood and waited for the parade.

The noise from the band and the crowd was loud. To talk to somebody you would pretty much have to talk loudly and directly into their ear. Sensing she was cooling down from the limo ride, he decided to turn up the heat. He snuggled in behind her, making sure his hard cock was pressed in the crack of her ass. "So what exactly is this raincheck good for later on tonight?" he asked.

Feeling his cock, she pushed her ass gently against him. Memories of the ride filled her thoughts and her still wet pussy started getting wetter. She reached back over her head to grab his and pull it forward over her shoulder, partially so she could talk into his ear and partially so he could get the best view possible of her tits. Several guys in the immediate vicinity silently thanked her for their view of her as she stretched back and most of them wished him dead out of jealousy. "Nothing," she purred into his ear, "is off the menu. And I mean nothing." His cock hardened some more. Just as he was trying to figure out some way to fuck her silly right here and now, when the sirens announced the arrival of the parade.

As usual her face, hair, and tits earned her a huge bounty of throws. She knew exactly how to make eye contact and lean over the barricade to give the promise, and not the reality, of her lovely chest. She was rewarded with the biggest and prettiest beads repeatedly. In between floats she took every opportunity to grind into his cock and to "accidentally" have him make contact with her chest. Both were at a fever pitch by the end of the parade. "Parade's over, let's go," she abruptly announced, ready for the rest of the night's activities to begin.

"Not so fast. It's going to take a while before traffic clears up enough to get the limo back here. Let's go dump this stuff at the table and dance." They deposited their beads and other catches at their table and headed off to the dance floor. He never was much for dancing, but wanted to rachet up the heat before they left. As luck would have it the band was slowing things down. They moved in close and started to slowly dance. She could feel his hard cock poking into her dress and rubbed her pussy against it as often as possible. He groaned in response and kissed her on the forehead. She looked up in response and they began kissing. It was a long, wet kiss. While she didn't really need foreplay, it was very effective. She started losing herself in the kiss and felt her juices starting to flow.

"My pussy is dripping and my panties are soaked," she moaned into his ear. "Can we leave now?"

"Okay," he replied, "I'll check with the driver." After a short cell call he told her the limo would meet them outside in five minutes. They packed up their throws and ice chest, said their goodbyes and headed for the door.

The entered the limo and soon felt the driver pull away. "Now," she said, "it's time for dessert!" She hiked her dress up to her waist and sat on his lap, facing him. She started kissing him hotly, rubbing her panty-covered pussy against his straining cock. "I'm gonna make you cum and you're gonna make me cum and I'm going to give that big dick of yours a show he'll never forget," she grunted. Based on the grinding of her pussy and her dirty-talk, he knew she would do anything.

"So you'll do what I say?" he asked her.

"I'll do anything you want," she quickly replied.

He took a deep breath. "Take your panties off."

"Done," as she stood and pushed them to the floor.

"Lose the dress."

"Done." She unzipped the back and shrugged the dress to the floor without hesitation. She now stood before him totally naked and submissive.

"Sit in this chair and rub yourself for me."

She really wanted his cock, but sat down and spread her legs obscenely. She was already totally naked and if he wanted a show, that's what she'd give him. She rubbed her clit with her middle finger and felt the pressure build. He decided to get involved and knelt down in front of her and stuck a finger in her pussy. He was enjoying the show immensely. He pushed a second finger in and stroked in and out of her wet hole until she climaxed with a deep groan and collapsed back in the chair. "Now can I have some cock?"

He loved to hear her talk like that. He undid his pants and pushed them down to his knees. She scooted up to the edge of the chair and he moved forward, pushing his cock into her while he was kneeling. He used all the self-restraint he could muster to only give her the head of his cock. He pushed it in and out, feeling her push forward to try to get more of his cock into her. "I want the rest," she groaned.

"I dunno. You going to behave yourself?" he teased.

"Yes," she replied huskily, trying to push him further in.

"Well, if you're going to behave, I'm not going to give you the rest."

"No, then, or whatever it takes to get you to stick that cock in me. I'll do whatever you want later, but you better fuck me good and proper right now or you'll have a very pissed off, horny, vengeful woman on your hands." Realizing he had pushed his luck a little too far he slid his cock into her pussy to the hilt. "Oh, yessss," she hissed, relishing the feeling of having her cunt filled. "Don't even think about stopping, just think about fucking. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Keep pumping and don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." She was beginning her pre-orgasm crescendo. "Oh, yess," she screamed as she bucked hard against him then grabbed his ass to help him fuck her harder while reaching up to stick her swirling tongue in his mouth.

Knowing that once she got started she was always good for a few more orgasms, he kept pumping, albeit at a slower pace as she collapsed back into the seat. Although his knees were beginning to hurt, he was enjoying this way too much to stop. He took a minute to look at this destructively beautiful woman reclined back into the chair. Her perfect tits were glistening with sweat , but looked more inviting than ever, her face was dishelved, but still radiantly beautiful, and her sweet pussy was spread wide open for him while he continued to bang away at her. Her expression was one of love and lust and the entire scene made his cock swell and his balls ache. He fucked her to one more small orgasm and then another big one. Once she started she could go on and on.


She was never a passive lover and wasn't going to start now. While she was supercharged with hormones brought on by his pussy eating and hard fucking, she was ready to take a more active role. She gently pushed him back and out of her, then grabbed him and sat him in the chair. "Your turn," she informed him and promptly knelt submissively before him and licked his cock, still wet with her juices. "Yummy, yummy, yummy," she cooed and promptly impaled her mouth on his cock. She was a masterful cocksucker and gobbled his cock like it made of sugar, pushing his seven inches to the back of her throat then licking his shaft, keeping her eyes fixed on his so that he could make no mistake that this performance was all for him. He realized the limo was getting off the interstate and that he had about ten minutes to go before they got home. He decided to give her another minute or so of sucking before he let loose. Although he had not had many lovers he found that while he had decent stamina with his previous conquests, with his wife, the most beautiful and wildly sexual by far, he could last for hours. They would often start in the early evening and go on until the middle of the morning, leaving them exhausted but happy for the next day. She, incredibly, would still be ready for more. In this case, however, he wanted to cum while in the limo, then recover before another round in the bedroom. He only had to concentrate on the succulent pair of lips massaging his cock to help the release point arrive. Feeling the cum building in his balls, he pushed gently on his shoulders so he wouldn't cum in her mouth. "No way," she informed him greedily as she continued to suck, "this one is all mine." He was certainly not going to argue with this and laid back to enjoy. The cum came in several bursts and she took them all in her mouth. When he finished she opened her mouth to show him his load. "Wawow or 'pit?" she asked without spilling a drop of the cum puddle on her tongue.

"Baby, you know what I want to see." She looked him in the eyes, closed her mouth and gulped. She opened her mouth to prove what she had done, then she took his still-swollen cock back into her mouth and got in a few last licks. She loved giving him blowjobs and would occasionally swallow on request, but had never volunteered to do it. The show she made of it kept his cock from softening and made him more ready than ever for the remainder of the evening. He gently pulled her mouth off his cock and kissed her deeply. Realizing they were approaching the house he warned her that she might want to get dressed before the driver got his own show. He stuffed his deflating dick back in his pants as she quickly put her dress back on. She stuffed her panties in her purse just as the limo pulled up to the door. The door opened a few seconds later. He paid the driver and they gathered up their things and headed inside.

"I'm gonna put this stuff in the 'fridge," he informed her when they got inside.

All the fucking and sucking in the limo and the restraint she had to exercise at the ball had only served to rev her up, as was his plan. He knew he was in for a great finish. "Fuck it," she told him. "Leave it there, meet me in the bathroom, and don't forget to bring your cock." He was going to enjoy this. While normally aggressive and uninhibited in bed, she was now pretty much out of her mind. He took a moment to put the throws from the parade down as well as the ice chest. He followed her into their large bathroom. She was already naked with both hands on the counter. "Make my tits bounce."

He loved doing this. While he fucked her doggie-style he got to watch his cock disappear into her hot pussy or he could look in the mirror and look at her beautiful face and, for what was most erotic to him, to watch her big tits bounce every time he slammed his dick into her. Watching her tits move in time to the rhythm of their fucking, in any position, was electric for him and doing it when he could see everything was the best of all. He had already recovered from her blowjob and was flying at full staff. He stood behind her, pushed his cock down to find her pussy hole and entered. Then he grabbed her hips and started pumping. "Ohhh. That's better," she grunted. He watched his cock plunge into her wet hole again and again, then started picking up the pace. He looked in the mirror in front of them and saw her reflection staring back at him. "Enjoying the show?" she asked.

"Ummm hmmm," he acknowledged. She was ready to get his jets as hot as hers and knew how to do it. She knew he loved to watch and loved to listen and she was going to give him and earful as well as an eyeful. She also knew, as did he, that with his first orgasm over, he'd stay hard for hours.

"My pussy feel good to your dick? I know my pussy feels good because of your dick. I love feeling that big head rubbing in my cunt." The nastiness of her words were having the desired effect as she felt him slamming her pussy even harder. She leaned back like she did at the parade and whispered in his ear, "This is what I kept thinking about at the parade. I wanted you to lean me over the barricade, pull my dress up and fuck me right then. All I could think about was how good your cock would feel." She grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts. "My nipples were hard thinking about you licking them and about the great licking you gave my pussy." He continued his assault. "Let's get into the shower, sweetie, I have plans for you and they'll be a lot more fun if we're clean."

12