Belonging to Sir Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassie falls victim to the people who took her father.
3.5k words
4.28
72k
64

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Temprance
Temprance
144 Followers

Trying her best to be stealthy, Cassie crept up to the window. Inside, the man who had killed her father sat entertaining all of his fancy, rich friends. They didn't have much growing up, but what she and her father had was the land that had been in her family for hundreds of years. Land that was stolen from the bastard that sat just on the other side of a thin glass plate.

She couldn't hear what was being said, but she was sure it was about the new resort that was going up in his name. A new extravagant hotel that offers nature just outside your door, a place to host his parties, to host his associates and to host whatever dark dealings he had. Cassie had seen the plans for it, it would be its own small city inside of itself. Starbucks, day spa, golfing and whatever nonsense rich people need to feel like they can relax in style. Cassie had hopes of digging something up to prevent it, but so far, she has turned up empty handed.

The sound of cars swiftly approaching left Cassie face down in the dirt under the window, from the sounds of it, it was more than she had bargained for. A handful of men she could deal with, enough to make up their own army was another matter altogether. Carefully, she peeked over the juniper bush she hid behind and saw enough to make her stomach churn.

They were little more than thugs for hire, she recognized a few of them from the night her father had tried to run them off their land. The night he signed over the deed and was left for dead of an apparent heart attack. Five men, well dressed, had led a dozen other men to the front steps. Steps that were too close to where she currently hid.

Holding her breath, Cassie lay motionless, waiting for the men to pass and to walk inside the house. She released her breath quietly when the door shut and she found herself alone, undetected. Not risking getting caught, she decided it was better to come back later when the house was empty. Hopefully the next morning when the man and his friends went out golfing. Or tennis. Whatever it is that rich men do since obviously this one doesn't need to actually be in the office to earn his money.

Slowly backing out from behind the bush and making her way back around the house, Cassie kept an eye out behind her just in case. Which is why she never saw the guy when he stepped out behind the tree where she left her horse, Marigold.

Cassie tried to scream, but he backhanded her before she could get enough breath to scream. He fisted his hand in her hair and held her head up, to look at her face.

"What do we have here? A stow away?" His voice was deep and calm. It angered her by how calm and assured he was. Like he thought she was just a fly in the room, an inconvenience. His hand went from her hair to grip her arms and instead of trying to pull away, Cassie pulled him in, shock registering on his face as she brought her knee right up into his groin. Hard. She managed to kick him twice before he dropped to the ground.

Cassie ran, after a good swift kick to his ribs to keep him down, and managed to climb on her horse. She had just kicked Marigold into a full out sprint when she heard the shot. And felt the sting in her back. The bastard shot her! Cassie tried to hold onto the horse, but blacked out before she hit the ground.

When Cassie woke, she was strapped to a table. Unable to move anything from the straps that ran along her body and even a strap to keep her head attached to the table. From what she could tell, she had been stripped down to her underwear. The light was off, but there was plenty of light that came in from a window on the far wall.

"No, no, no, no!" Cassie cried as she struggled with her bonds. After a few minutes of trying to wrestle her way off the table, she gave up and let the tears flow. This wasn't supposed to happen. She had it all worked out in her head. She would break in, find whatever it was they used against her father, she would take it to the cops and she would get her land back. She would have somewhere to live, somewhere to house Marigold and somewhere to bury her father.

"Good morning, Cassie," said a deep voice she recognized from the night before. A tall man entered the room. In the light of day she saw what he looked like up close for the first time. He was tall and his hair still looked black as midnight and his eyes were an amazing shade of green. He was actually quite handsome, which pissed her off more. She had hoped for an ugly scar or a defect. Maybe his cock was miniscule. One could hope.

With surprising gentleness, his hand touched her cheek and smoothed away her tears. Cassie couldn't figure him out. Instead of turning into his hand, she spit at him. What she could muster landed on his tie. The man had actually worn a suit to come greet his prisoner. Slimy bastard.

"Now, now, there is no need for hostility," he reprimanded her.

"Let me go!" Cassie yelled at him.

"I'm afraid that isn't going to happen. For the foreseeable future, you belong to me. Well, to Mr. Mason, but really, he has far too much to deal with so I will have the pleasure of keeping you."

"Keeping me?" Cassie cried out. What was she, a dog?

"First, there are rules. One, you will always address me as sir or master. I prefer sir in public, however. Second, there is no talking unless I ask you a direct question. Third, you are to obey me in every command. Fourth, there will be no attacking me or any other person you encounter here."

"That's crazy! You're crazy!" Cassie sputtered. It was suddenly getting harder and harder to breathe.

"Shhh, just breathe. It's just a panic attack, it will pass." He said, hands on her face to keep her still. "Just breathe. You're life isn't over, Cassie. It's just taken a different path than what you thought it would. You will come to enjoy your time with me and embrace your new lifestyle."

"What new lifestyle? I want my dad back. I want to go home and everything to return to normal," Cassie gasped out.

"Yes, well, we both know that will never happen. I'm sorry about your father. Hard as it seems, we didn't cause his death."

"You're lying! You bastards killed him!"

He just continued to stare into her eyes, not bothering with an answer. When her breathing slowed down, he finally moved away. He rummaged in one of the drawers. Cassie finally looked around and took in her surroundings. It looked like a doctor's office. A counter with a sink, drawers and doors. But what he pulled out wasn't something Cassie imagined was normally stocked in an examination room. He unbuckled the strap to her head and forced the gag into her mouth. A gag not unlike the bit she had for her horse. He let go of her without buckling her head back down.

"Now that's enough speaking out of turn. The doctor made a full exam and you are perfectly healthy. And surprisingly still a virgin. How does one reach the age of 25 without having sex?"

Cassie felt her face heat up. They had violated her as she lay unconscious. He stepped around the table and headed to the door. There were hushed voices before they were joined by another of the men she saw outside the house earlier.

"This is Mr. Grant. We are going to start to unstrap you. If you resist in any way, there will be consequences. Mr. Grant, if you'd take the other side."

The men undid her feet first, working their way up to her arms. When she was fully released, they slowly let her up. Her hand went up to her mouth only to be caught in Sir's hand.

"No touching. Be a good girl. Your arms belong down at your side or behind your back."

She let her arm drop back down as they helped her to her feet. It seemed the drug had worked its way through her system and her legs held her up just fine. Mr. Grant walked ahead and held the door open for them both.

Sir led her out of the door with a hand gripped to her upper arm. It seems she hadn't made it far at all last night. The hallway was the same as the one she peeked into the night before hoping to find it vacated before she found the men in the study. Sir led her down the hall and to the staircase. He took her down the stairs and into the basement.

Cassie tried to dig in her heels. She knew that was the last place she wanted to go. She didn't know there was a basement. There were no windows from the outside, so she was sure the only way out was the way she was currently headed down.

She hadn't held up Sir whatsoever. He swiftly slapped her ass, making her jump and squeal as he continued to drag her down the stairs. He deposited her in a small room. All it had was a pallet made of blankets on the floor and a toilet. The lights were dimmed down. He stepped in behind her and shut the door.

"Cassie, I suggest you start cooperating and fast. The faster you do, the better off you will be."

Sir had started to unbuckle and then slide his belt off. He had her up against the wall before she could blink. Her face pressed into the cold wall with his weight behind her shoulders, making it impossible for her to move. His hand smoothed down her exposed back before dipping into her underwear. She felt his finger trace her ass before she felt him grip her underwear and rip them off her.

Cassie screamed as the belt came down hard on her ass. She struggled with all her might to push away from the wall and from Sir. By the fifth time the belt came down it was all she could do to keep standing. If it wasn't for Sir, she could have been on the floor. The belt came down again and again. By the time he was done, she was crying hysterically.

"Shhhhhh. This is why you need to cooperate." Sir pulled her into his chest and cuddled her best he could. "There will be times that you misbehave and I will be required to discipline you for it. There will also be times that I will do this for fun."

Fun? How was this fun? Sir led her over to the pallet of blankets and laid her down. He quickly took care of her bra, leaving her naked.

"You have some time to get in some rest. I'd advise you to take it. We start training in a few hours."

After he left the room, Cassie quickly removed the gag. She hoped she could get it into place before he came back but she had a better chance of falling asleep, even for a minute, without it. She curled into a ball and threw a blanket over her and fell into a fitful sleep.

Cassie was rudely awakened when the blanket was ripped from her. Sir stood over her holding her gag.

"Cassie, I told you no touching."

She stared up at him and his eyes narrowed. He fell to his knees, effectively trapping her legs.

"There is no need for a repeat of last night. I happen to like my balls intact, thank you."

"Get off!" Cassie tried to push him off of her, which was like trying to move a mountain. Cassie gasped after she slapped him across the face. Sir just sighed and secured her hands after she froze. He turned her over and cuffed her hands behind her back. Cassie let out a groan as his hand smoothed over her aching ass cheeks.

"Such beautiful markings, Cassie. Looks like we will be adding more to you."

"Wait! Please! I'm sorry!"

"As much as your begging does for me, rules are rules. I told you there are consequences. I told you not to attack me. The sooner you accept your new life, the easier things will get for you. Now, come."

Sir got to his feet and pulled Cassie to hers. He walked to the other side of the room, to a set of chains she hadn't noticed earlier. He strapped her arms and legs to the wall, spread far apart to keep her from moving. He quickly put the gag back into place. Cassie started to worry since her back was to the wall. What did he plan on doing?

Sir had brought with him a flogger. Cassie was sure that this wouldn't be fun. Even less than taking a belt to her ass. Sir brought the flogger to her chin and forced her head up.

"Head up, Cassie."

Cassie let out a scream when the flogger came down on her right breast. Sir alternated hits on each breast, never hitting the same place twice. Cassie struggled to get out of the way, but the flogger never missed its mark. Sir brought the flogger down on her nipple and Cassie thought she was going to pass out. Sir brought the flogger back up to her chin when she dropped her head and forced her head back up.

"Head up," Sir reminded her.

Cassie had silent tears flowing down her face. She barely had enough voice to whine when the flogger came down on her other nipple. Cassie tried to beg him again to stop, Sir had gotten a look on his face and Cassie was sure it wasn't over yet.

Sir quickly brought the flogger down on her exposed pussy. Cassie let out a hoarse scream as her legs buckled, leaving her hanging by her wrists. Sir gave her two more swats to her tender pussy before he decided he was done.

"I know you are new to this, Cassie. But I still advise you to submit and cooperate." Sir started to unbuckle her from the wall. "Come now, Mr. Mason wants to get a look at you."

Sir bound her hands behind her back and took out a collar out of his pocket. He secured it to her neck and attached a lease.

"Mr. Mason has certain fetishes. You'd do well to obey him when you see him."

Cassie gulped behind her gag. Sir led her out of the room by the leash. By the time they walked up the stars, her tears had stopped but her breathing was just as ragged. Cassie had never felt so exposed, emotionally and physically. Sir dragged her along when she halted when she saw one of the house staff in the hall. Her cheeks were burning when she finally entered the same study she had watched Mr. Mason from the previous night. Mr. Mason was seated in his chair behind the desk. He pushed the chair out and turned to face her.

"Luke, get her on her hands and knees for me, please." Sir released her hands and pushed her down to her hands and knees. He walked forward and relinquished the leash to Mr. Mason.

"Here, girl." Mr. Mason called as he pulled on the lease. Cassie sent a glare to Sir, aka Luke, aka the bastard, and then crawled over to Mr. Mason. He pulled her until she was between her legs with her face inches from his cock.

"Good girl. Have you had her yet, Luke?"

"No sir. She's taken a belt to her ass and a flogger to her breasts for disobeying but that's as far as we have made it so far."

"Good. I had hoped to be the one to break her in."

"By all means," Sir responded. He sat himself on the couch to watch Mr. Mason play with her.

Mr. Mason released his semi erect cock from his pants. "Remove your gag. I warn you know, you bite me and I will pull out every single one of your teeth. Do you understand?"

Cassie nodded and released her gag. Mr. Mason fisted her hair and forced himself into her mouth. "Come on, girl, use that tongue of yours. You wouldn't want to have another session with a belt so soon, would you?"

Cassie ran her tongue under his cock and swirled it over the head of his cock. She took his moan to mean that for the moment, she avoided another punishment. His cock slowly hardened all the way and she could no longer fit it all in her mouth. She slowly worked her tongue up and down his cock before sucking it back into her mouth. When she started to pull away his fisted tightened and shoved her face all the way down onto him, sending his cock into her throat. Cassie gagged and started to struggle.

"You can take it, just let it happen," Mr. Mason panted. He withdrew her and then pushed her down again. "Swallow, swallow my cock."

Cassie managed to swallow, tearing another moan from Mr. Mason. He finally let go of her and she withdrew to catch her breath. Mr. Mason let her go.

"Turn around and back that ass up to me."

Cassie slowly turned around and backed up. Mr. Mason's hands gripped her aching cheeks and pulled them apart. Cassie let out a squeal of pain and a look from Sir kept her still and silent.

"Luke, help, if you please. She isn't going to stay still for this."

Cassie's eyes widened when she tried to turn to look at Mr. Mason. But Sir reached her first. He forced her head to face him and kept her in place. She felt a finger with lube circle around her virgin asshole. Sir caught her when she tried to bolt forward and pushed her back into the finger. The finger slowly entered her, spreading the lube around.

"And now, my dear, this won't be pleasant for you, but it will be very pleasant for me."

Cassie felt something hard and rubbery prod her asshole. It slowly worked its way inside of her, breaching the muscles she clamped to keep it out. It started to burn and felt like her ass was on fire the further it was pushed inside of her.

"Relax," Sir whispered. "It will hurt less if you just relax."

Relax? The bastard had no idea what he was talking about. Cassie clenched her teeth and tried to relax her ass as much as possible. She felt it slide all the way inside of her before her ass closed around it.

"There, that's a good girl."

Sir let go of her head and she twisted to see what Mr. Mason had done to her. Cassie gasped when she realized what he had done to her. At the end of the butt plug was what looked like a dog tail. The bastard had really turned her into a dog!

Sir turned her back around and held her again. She pleaded with him with her eyes to not let this happen. She got a small sigh in return and a gentle caress of her face instead.

"It will be okay." Sir promised as Mr. Mason's cock nudged at her pussy. Cassie tried to hold in her cry as he plunged deep inside of her in one long, painful thrust. Sir held onto her as Mr. Mason groaned behind her before withdrawing and thrusting forward again. His hips worked at a frantic rate, each thrust started to feel less painful. Cassie tried to hold her hips still but soon she was letting herself thrust back onto Mr. Mason's cock.

"Good girl," Sir whispered. Cassie closed her eyes tight and continued to move her hips. Her eyes flew open when Sir touched her engorged clit. Her whole body heated up and she felt like she was going to burst into flame. Sir gently swirled his fingers around her clit and continued to work it until she finally came with a scream, only moments before Mr. Mason grunted out his release.

"Well, Luke, I think this one is a keeper." Mr. Mason said as he slowly pulled his softening cock out of her. "Keep the tail in. It looks good on her."

"Of course, Mr. Mason."

Instead of making her crawl back down stairs, Sir picked her up and carried her down to her room. He lay down with her as she worked her way through her tears and held onto her long after she finally settled down.

"It will all be alright, Cassie. We'll start your real training tomorrow. Let's just get some rest." Sir gently pried the gag out of her mouth.

"You're staying with me?" Cassie said hoarsely.

"It's my job to care for you, Cassie. That means not leaving you alone and afraid. Now, hush."

Temprance
Temprance
144 Followers