Beltane Fires

Story Info
Non consensual pagan based story.
1.6k words
3.83
49k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had all been looking forward to the spring celebrations since the weather had seemed to turn to warming again. Jai and I had started drinking at home, just a couple of glasses of mead to help warm us up as the nights were still a little chilly.

We arrived a little later than I had hoped, but our friends had already set up another little campfire a little further away from the main bonfire. They had a pan of something warming over it, which was a little like mulled wine only quite a bit stronger. Lomas explained he had put some herbs in that would make the evening flow a lot better.

Looking round I could see that the circle dance had started, so I left the guys chatting and went to join in. After twirling and dancing round the fire for what seemed like hours, I decided to sit down for a while and have a drink. I went back to our little campsite, there was only Solmar and Lomas left. All the others were still dancing or at other campsites.

Lomas poured me another cup of his special brew, I wrapped my hands round the mug letting the warmth flow through me as we sat chatting. I leant back against Solmar and he gently started to massage my shoulders. I didn't think anything was wrong with that as the warmth from the drink relaxed me even more. Lomas came and sat in front of me, as we were talking he started stroking my leg, only as his hand went past my knees did alarm bells start ringing. I looked at him puzzled, he said 'don't worry my lady, just relax and have another drink'. It seemed such a reasonable suggestion, I didn't realize the herbs there were different herbs in the mug he had given me, that had made me susceptible to his suggestions. I drank some more and relaxed further against Solmar, who gently started to kiss and nibble my neck.

Meanwhile Lomas was chanting something softly under his breath, pausing he looked at me 'before it is too late, my lady, do you give yourself to me for this night?' Puzzled, I looked up at him, shrugging my shoulders 'yeah sure whatever'. He mumbled something else and threw something on the fire that gave off blue smoke, then sat down in front of me again.

Solmar was slowly taking my top off and I didn't seem to be able to stop him. His hands moved round the front taking my bra off, Lomas sat in front of me his skilful hands massaging their way up the inside of my thighs. Part of my brain knew I shouldn't be doing this, but it felt so good. I could feel my pussy lips swelling as Lomas teased his fingers up towards them. My nipples hardening in the cool breeze of the evening, then as Solmar began to twirl his fingers round them they grew even harder. Solmar leaned me back against him, his hands alternately kneading my breasts and tweaking my nipples to gloriously hard peaks. This also had the effect of allowing my legs to fall open further, for Lomas to start teasing my aching pussy in earnest. His fingers tracing against the outside of my pants, feeling the juices start to soak through, gently rubbing through to my hard clit. As low moans start coming from my mouth his fingers slide under and tease the entrance, I try to push my hips forward but Solmar holds me tight. Lomas takes his fingers out, lifting them to his mouth tasting me 'you may be the lady, but for this evening I am your lord and we do that when I say'.

He lifts my skirt up round my waist, firmly pressing his palm against my crotch applying pressure on my clit, a deep moan escapes me. In the same instant he rips my pants off and throws them on our campfire, shocked I lay there unmoving. My legs are still open, the cool breeze brushing my clit. As the initial shock wears off, my body responds and my pussy starts to open and the juices start to ooze down my leg. He slowly kneels between my legs and starts to gently caress my clit with one hand, sliding two fingers from the other hand inside me. My body starts to tense almost immediately, he slides his fingers out and puts a small shallow bowl in between my legs, then slides his fingers back inside me again. The combination of my breasts being stimulated, my clit deftly massaged and fingers fucking my pussy, start a wave building towards a large orgasm. My muscles start clench, my body goes rigid, my mind knows only the waves of pleasure as he skilfully catches the juices when I cum.

Still in a bit of a daze, I can hear Solmar and Lomas talking as though I'm not there. Solmar has moved and laid my top half against some cushions. Rubbing the front of his trousers, which harbours a sizable bulge he says 'so can I fuck her yet this is getting so fucking hard its hurting'. Lomas replies 'her pussy is mine, do what you want with the rest of her, but not too rough'. Solmars' face seems to change to an evil sneer as he walks back over to me, he kneels by my head and unzips his trousers. His dick almost hits me in the face and he rubs it gently across my lips, coaxing my mouth open. I start to lick and suck, running my tongue round the head. He moans, his fingers entwine in my hair, then suddenly he grabs tight and starts to fuck my face, harder and harder. I choke almost being sick, Lomas shouts 'don't be an idiot, if she's sick we loose control over her'. Solmar stops and wipes his dick over my face. 'well I gotta relieve this somehow'.

He rolls me onto my side, then suddenly pins me on my front. His cock starts to press against my arse, 'tight little bitch, bet you don't like this much, well you're not in a position to argue'. His cock's a little wider than I'm used to, so I try to remind myself to relax as he presses inside me. As he has it about halfway in I wriggle my arms free and brace myself, I push up and back impaling myself on his cock. He gasps, but grabs my hips, then realises I'm fucking him, ramming myself back onto him wanting his cock in my arse. He says 'you fucking little whore, you love cock up your arse, Lomas you really need to come and get some of this horny bitch' and he moves in time with my rhythm, pounding hard against my arse as I beg him to fuck me even harder.

I forget everything around me apart from the sensations washing over my body, being fucked and used, my body tenses as another orgasm makes me cum all over his balls, the tension in my body grasps tight round his cock, this pushes him over the edge and I howl as he grabs my hair and unloads his cock into my arse. He pulls out and I collapse in a heap, Lomas looks at Solmar in disgust 'if she is too tired to service me, you will pay in blood'. Solmar hurriedly dresses himself and disappears.

Lomas sits at the side of me and tenderly strokes my face, 'my queen, I did not mean for him to hurt you, let me give you a drink to revive you'. He goes to the fire and mixes another concoction of herbs, coaxing me to drink I feel a little better.

He lays me back propping my head against the pillows his hand caresses slowly down my body and he starts to gently play with my clit, his head lowers and his lips brush my nipples. Wherever he touches he leaves trails of heat and longing, my body wanting more. Before I realise he is kneeling between my legs, lowering himself onto me, I look into his eyes and even though he is slim I feel pinned to the ground, unable to move, but not scared. He presses his cock against my pussy lips, almost teasing, he realises how wet I am and firmly presses inside. It feels so good it's not too big that its uncomfortable, but wide enough to make me feel full. I wriggle a little wanting him to fuck me good and hard, 'not yet my queen, not yet', as he starts to slide slowly in and out. He leans on one arm and reaches down to play with my clit, almost instantly I orgasm, my muscles pulsing tightly around him, he gasps and pauses to regain control of himself. Then he starts again slowly fucking me and playing with my clit, I loose count of the times I orgasm.

At some specific time known only to him he starts to speed up, the change of pace sets off a wave of multiple orgasms and as my pussy clenches and milks him he lets go and cums inside me, muttering under his breath.

I fall asleep almost instantly and wake up to Jai snuggling up to me beside the campfire, he caresses me, kneading my breasts, sucking on my nipples, his fingers wandering to my clit, I sigh and open my legs as his practised touch makes me wet very quickly, then he gently slides his cock into me and we rock together holding each other in a warm embrace, kissing and touching until we both cum and fall asleep in each others arms. I fall asleep hoping for the goddesses blessings at the Beltane Fires.