Ben and Ann Ch. 01

Story Info
A shy wife learns.
6.5k words
4
105.2k
21
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

This story is fictional with characters who never existed and events which did not really happen.

........................................

Ben had been married to Ann for over 25 years. He has loved her ever since they had met in college. Ann has always seen herself as plain and dowdy; certainly not attractive or sexy by any stretch of the imagination. Growing up, her mother had always told her she had to work hard and be a good woman because she certainly wasn't anything special. Ann could never accept a compliment about her appearance even from her husband. She always told him he was supposed to say stuff like that even though everyone knew it wasn't true. They are glad to be married to each other and have built a good life together.

At 47, Ann was showing the regular signs of maturing. She carried her 160 lbs on her 5'8" frame well. Her light brown hair framed her face and her sparkling brown eyes. Her skin was soft and supple and she had it just everywhere. Oh how Ben loved to see and touch her. While her breasts were not huge causing men to stop and stare, her C cups were nothing to be ashamed of either. They sat high on her chest and readily respond to Ben's attention. Her hips had widened as she aged and her belly sagged a little. Ann's friends would describe her as cute but she saw herself as drab, fat, and old.

Ben saw Ann as just what she should be; a maturing healthy woman he was glad to be with and proud to be seen with in public. He wished she would dress better and do more little things to take care of herself. It might help her to feel better about herself. Ben was no Adonis either. At 6'1" and 190 lbs, he believed he could stand to loose a little weight but he saw himself as decent for being 51. His hair was graying at the temples and jaw was square making his face strong. He would look anyone in the eye and tell them the truth.

Ann knew in her heart, Ben had settled when he married her and could have done so much better for himself. Whenever she made any comment like that, she saw the hurt in his face. She believed he hurt because he knew how true it was and it made him think about how much better his life could have been. In reality, it tore at his heart every time this wonderful, beautiful, sexy, and alluring woman beat herself up with self-deprecating putdowns. When Ben had met Ann, he had found the love of his life and when she smiles, she is drop dead gorgeous.

They had never had any children as Ann had cystitis when she was young and ended up with scar tissue on her ovaries and fallopian tubes after the cysts had ruptured and healed over. She was unable to get pregnant; she saw that as just another way she had failed Ben and their marriage. They had talked of having children and when they couldn't Ben had accepted it for what it was and taken it in stride. Not having children gave him the opportunity to pursue his favorite hobby.

Ben's favorite hobby is to take Ann away to wonderful places to get her to relax enough to put a big gleaming smile on her face and take pictures of it before she catches herself and it disappears. It is his attempt -- his quest to show his beloved just how truly beautiful and loved she really is. Sometimes he is so frustrated he just wants to shake her or spank her to get her attention. Over the years, they have seen many places around the Pacific Northwest, the US in general, and even made two trips to Europe.

One of their more recent trips had been to the Canary Islands. They had stayed 10 days in a beachfront resort. Ben had bought Ann a modest two piece swim suit at the resort the second day they were there as her very modest one piece was so confining she had been quite uncomfortable the day before on the beach. It had been more than the confining suit and hot sun which had Ann uncomfortable. It was quite common for women there to be topless on the beach; a few had been entirely nude but that was rare.

Ann had caught Ben looking at the other women from time to time. She couldn't really blame him; how could he not look? She couldn't really expect him to not look. Some of them were beautiful compared to her sad, droopy, tired old body. Ann was aware her husband was focusing most of his attention on her and their time together even with all the exposed boobies around them. She figured he was just trying to compensate for his guilt for looking. When Ben had given her the present he had bought her, the two piece swim suit, Ann was shocked.

In her one piece, she could hide many of her flaws. Here he was wanting her to wear a two piece and in public no less. By most peoples' standards, it was modest. All she could see was it put her sagging belly on display and called attention to her wider hips and small chest. She would be so embarrassed to wear only that in public. What could he be thinking?

Despite Ben's encouraging words of love and beauty, she chose to wear her one piece suit again the second day; another day on the beach with her husband being genuinely glad to be in this beautiful place with her. His compliments and encouraging words and her third margarita had Ann thinking. She loved him dearly and he really wanted this. She could make herself do this for him if it was what he really wanted. She just hoped no one would grab her beach towel and throw it over her to hide her ugly body from the rest of the beach goers.

That evening she spent some time alone in the bathroom with her new swim suit. The bottoms were full enough she didn't need to trim anything. The top was the right size but it was tight enough there would be no way to hide how small her breasts were. Looking at herself in the mirror brought on a moment of panic. She didn't know if she could really do this. But, she had set her mind to it. It would just take more margaritas. She only drank margaritas on vacations and tomorrow she was going to need them.

Ann had come out of the bathroom wearing only her nightgown to find Ben waiting for her on the bed. He took her into his arms and kissed her telling her how much he loved her. He lifted her nightgown up over her head and off to hold her nude body, fresh from the shower, close to his own. He began to stroke and caress her body as he kissed her. Oh how he loved her soft skin and the way she gave herself to him. When he began to caress her breast, she had asked him to just hold her; so he did. They fell asleep in each others' arms. Ben was very happy.

When they got on the beach the next morning, she had ordered a margarita immediately. Her glance had darted around as she had taken off her wrap; there had not been any drum roll or tada. No one even seemed to notice or give her a second glance. Ben treated her just as he had the first two days; everyone else did too. She had drunk that first margarita quickly to steel her courage; but she soon realized this wasn't going to be as tough as she had thought.

Ben was delighted she was beginning to relax wearing the new suit on the beach. His words of love and beauty continued just as before. He helped her with her sunscreen as he didn't want the newly exposed areas to burn. They still had a week to be there. He just loved touching her soft radiant skin. It excited him to be doing it with others watching. He was a man and he knew what he really wanted; for her to relax and let go enough to go topless on the beach. Just getting her to wear the new suit had been a victory and anything more was probably not a realistic expectation.

Her husband was just happy to be there with her with his camera on the ready as he looked for that moment when her elusive smile showed up. Back home he keeps a collection of pictures of her from all kinds of places they had visited. In each one, she is smiling and happy and oh so beautiful. Oh how he wants her to see herself the way he sees her. They had eaten dinner at the beach side restaurant as they watched the sun set. After a great meal, with a couple of trophy pictures in the camera, Ben took his beloved back to their room for the night.

After their showers, Ann was eager for her husband to make love to her. When she came out of the bathroom, she had pinned him to the bed straddling his waist with her legs and holding his hands above his head with her hands. She looked into his smiling face as she lowered her lips to his. After a long hot kiss, her lips kissed him all over his face like little butterfly bites. Then her kisses trailed down his hairy chest and abdomen to his stiff cock.

She kissed and licked his cock finally taking him into her mouth. She didn't do this often and usually only after he asked; begged really. She sucked him deep into her mouth. Even though he couldn't get any stiffer, she did it because she knew how much he liked it. Then her kisses moved back up to his lips as she lowered herself down onto his stiff throbbing cock. Her heart jumped as she thrilled to the feel of him filling her and her breasts swayed against the hair on his chest.

When Ann was eager, her first orgasm came easily and quickly; this time was no exception. As she came down from her orgasmic high, she began to ride him again grinding her wet pussy down onto his ridged shaft. He was telling her how beautiful she had been on the beach that day in her new suit and how proud and happy he was to be with her.

She could see the excitement in his eyes. She knew he was going to reach his orgasm soon and she needed to hurry her next one along if she wanted to get there at the same time. She reached down with one hand stroking and pulling her clitoris as she continued to ride him. They both came to breath stopping heart pounding orgasms together as they looked lovingly into each other's eyes. They knew each other so well after so many years together. They each made a trip to the bathroom to clean up and go pee before they fell asleep holding each other.

The next two days went much the same as the third. They spent the day together on the beach with her wearing the two piece suit. The nights were filled with hot sex as they each pushed the other a little further each night. On the sixth day, Ben had decided to make a couple of remarks about how hot their nights had been getting and how it seemed wearing her new suit was helping Ann get more excited. He had wondered out loud how excited she might get if she took her top off on the beach.

Ann quickly responded with how he wouldn't be able to handle it if she exposed herself in public like that; he would be too jealous; and besides, no one would want to see her small old tits anyway.

Ben told her he would not be jealous but extremely excited instead if she went topless. He told her how beautiful she was and her tits were lovely. He suggested she look around at the other women on the beach. There were bigger and smaller, younger and older, heavier and skinnier, and everyone seemed to be just fine with that. Then he gave her the old -- no one knows us here and we will never see these people again line; but it was true none the less.

He told her how much he loved her and he was good with whatever she chose to do. It wasn't that he expected her to just do it as much as he was planting the seed in there for her to think about. It had taken her a day to consider wearing the suit before she did it. Maybe, just maybe, she might do this before their vacation was over.

Even though she didn't take her top off, she did ask him to unclip her top as she lay on her stomach when he was putting more sun lotion on her back and the backs of her legs. He unclipped the back of the top laying the loose ends over the sides of her lounger. His strong hands rubbed the lotion in long smooth strokes from her neck down to the waist band of her bottoms and back up. With each series of strokes, his hands moved further out toward her shoulders. Eventually, he was stroking down to her waist and back up letting his fingers glide across the sides of her breasts. Ann let him do that several times before she told him that was probably enough lotion for now; using that tone of voice which he knew.

That night in their room they playfully touched, caressed and kissed each other before Ann ended up on her back sucking Ben into her mouth as he leaned over her licking her wet pussy. He held her clit captive between his lips thrashing it with his tongue bringing her to an intense orgasm. Then, he moved around to shove his stiff member all the way in to the hilt on the first thrust before she could come down off her high. He thrust himself faster and faster into his beloved as he varied his angle all the time telling her how hot and sexy she was and how much he loved her and could not get enough of her. Ann's second orgasm swept over her making her moan as she thrashed her head back and forth gasping for her next breath.

Then Ann told him she wanted him to stand beside the bed as she kneeled on her hands and knees at the edge so he could take her from behind. She wanted him to go as deeply and hard as he could. Who was he to argue; she almost never directed traffic during sex. Her request had Ben as excited as a three-peckered Billy goat as he grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into his waiting wife. Slamming himself into her, he was thinking if this is how hot she gets thinking about going topless, how much hotter could she get if she really did it? Maybe she was thinking the same thing because very quickly both of them crashed into teeth tingling mind numbing orgasms.

They rolled over sideways onto the bed with his wilting member still inside her gushing pussy. His hands gently caressed her breasts as he held her from behind. They lay there for several minutes with neither saying a single word. As he lay there, he wondered what she was thinking right then.

On the seventh day of their vacation, there seemed to be a lot more people on the beach. Ben and Ann didn't get a couple of loungers under an umbrella as they had the first six days. They ended up under an awning with four loungers, two beside each small table at each end of the awning. When they came back from their first dip in the ocean, there was another couple in the other loungers under their awning. Ben had been hoping to get Ann out on the beach somewhat alone and get her top unclipped again which just might lead to what he was hoping for. Now, that seemed extremely remote.

The other couple was from Iowa. She was shorter and heavier brunette with her hair hanging down almost to the back of her top. Being heavier, her breasts were larger and her hips and face were rounder. He was about the same height and age as Ben maybe a little heavier also. Neither of them had hardly any tan at all. Jill and Tom had just arrived and were staying at the same resort. They were polite and nice enough even though they didn't seem to need to share their whole lives. This made Ben happy as he figured he could still focus on his wife.

It was a couple of hours later when Jill asked Tom to rub some lotion into her back. As he untied her top, she told him not to get his hopes up. Then she directed her next remarks probably to Ann. She was telling her this was their second trip there and Tom had been hoping she would go topless on the beach this time. Ann added her two cents worth saying Ben had been hoping she would do that too. Then they giggled together about how funny the men were thinking they might actually do that. After that, the two women shared comments and remarks the rest of the day like Tom and Ben weren't even there.

From time to time, Ann did let Ben undo her top to rub lotion on like Jill did with Tom but each time both women refastened everything securely before moving down to the water for another swim. Ben thought they were teasing them on purpose.

One time when the women went down to the water, the men stayed back giving them a chance to talk. Ben asked Tom if he thought the women would end up going topless on the beach. Tom told him he thought Jill had come on this vacation with it in mind to go topless but now with the two women hooking up maybe she might back out on it. Ben told him they were only going to be there three more days so maybe after they left. Tom remarked, on the other hand, if Jill decided to go through with it, maybe she would influence Ann into doing it with her.

When the women came back up talking and giggling, Ben thought maybe they will do it. Whatever secrets they were sharing, that must not have been it as it didn't happen that day. They agreed to meet for dinner that evening.

They all wore shorts with a light shirt or top. Tom and Ben noticed both wives were braless under their light tops. Maybe this is what they had been conspiring on the beach. Dinner was good food and the meal leisurely as the waitress took her time between serving each course. Everyone was relaxed and conversation was light.

Each man could readily see the excited nipples of his own wife and the wife sitting across the table from him. Ben could see the heavy globes of Jill's breasts with the shadows of her large areolas and her small nipples through her thin top. Looking at Ann, he could see her thick stiff nipples pushing out her thin top. Her areolas were only a couple of inches across. Ben was wondering if Tom could see them with her top being held away from them by her nipples. It occurred to Ben how excited he was hoping Tom could see Ann's breasts through her thin top. He did notice the light red flush of her cheeks just in front of and below Ann's ears; she was turned on.

Soon, dinner was done and both couples retired to their own rooms. As soon as they were in their room, Ann asked Ben if he enjoyed seeing Jill's big tits through her thin top. He admitted he did but then he added it was much more exciting watching Tom look at her breasts. Then he asked her how it felt to have him looking at her breasts during dinner. She had to admit it had been exciting to be so naughty. A little proudly she added; and Tom did seem to be enjoying himself looking at her. Ann shared how it had been Jill's idea for them to go braless to dinner to give the guys a thrill.

Their love making that night was ferocious. Again, they ended up with Ben taking Ann from behind to drive her to a third orgasm. As he pounded into her sopping excited pussy, he grabbed her hair pulling her head back and asked her what she was thinking about as he fucked her. He asked her if she was seeing Tom looking at her naked breasts on the beach, if she was thinking about everyone looking at her naked breasts with her thick stiff nipples on the beach. The thought of it brought Ann to a body shaking groaning and moaning climax as she spasmed around his stiff driving member.

Ben continued to slam his cock into his wife. As he did, he told her how sexy and beautiful she was, how delightful her breasts were and how much everyone was going to enjoy watching her parade topless on the beach. As he talked, his thumb rubbed over her rosebud. Each time he rubbed it into her wetness before going back to her ass hole getting it wetter and wetter before finally slipping his thumb inside her up to the first knuckle. He stroked his thumb in and out in the opposite rhythm as his cock in her pussy. His talk of her public display and the added play with her bottom excited them both to huge orgasms

Ann very seldom achieved four orgasms in one night and this left her laying there on the bed unable to move for some time. She lay there wondering just what Ben had been doing with her bottom; he had never done that before. It stunned her to think how having Tom look at her through dinner and talk of going topless on the beach had turned her on so much. She wondered if she could really do that. Would Ben be OK with that?

After a leisurely breakfast Ben and Ann moved down to the awning finding Jill and Tom already there. Jill remarked about the other couple sleeping in maybe after a long hard night? Going on to say the evening had been so exciting it certainly had Tom all worked up. Ann remarked how Jill's big tits had Ben all worked up too. Ben corrected her comment saying how he thought Jill's breasts were lovely but it had been more exciting for him to watch Tom and Jill both looking at Ann's breasts.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers
12