Ben & Jerry's Halloween Surprise

Story Info
Blackmailed hubby lets neighbor take his wife.
2.2k words
4.4
137.4k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screwed up. I screwed up and I got caught. I don't really regret the screwing up part because I got to fuck the neighbor I'd been lusting for since I first laid eyes on her a few years ago. Let me start at the beginning. My name's Ben. My wife Barb and I have been living next door to Pam and her now twenty year-old son Jerry for the past five years. They moved in after Pam and her ex-husband got divorced and our families have hit it off quite well. Pam is Barb's best friend and we spend quite a lot of time going over to Pam's when she's not over here. In fact Jerry has recently begun dating my nineteen year-old daughter Heather.

Now, before I get to the cheating part let me say that my wife Barb fulfills pretty much all my sexual desires. We have always had an active sex life, which includes fantasy and role playing from time to time, and sex with her if great. That being said, there was something about Pam that got me rock hard practically every time I would see her. Her fit and tanned body was a sight to behold in her bikini or whatever other revealing outfit she would wear(and she wore a lot of revealing outfits).

Like Pam, Barb and I are in our early forties but we stay young by partying and having fun whenever the mood hits us. Barb is more full-figured than Pam but she's not even close to being fat. She just has big boobs and full hips. I had always thought I was getting signals from Pam that told me she liked me and one Saturday afternoon when she had asked me over to fix her leaky kitchen faucet I made my move. She was receptive, to say the least, and we wound up fucking for the better part of an hours. Although the sex was everything I had hoped it would be we both felt guilty afterward and we agreed that it would only be a one-time thing.

A week later Jerry came over while I was working in my garage and what he told me shocked the hell out of me. He said he had come home that Saturday and he saw me fucking his mom. He said, "I won't tell Barb, or Heather, if..." "If what?" I asked. "If you go along with my plan and let me fuck Barb." "What?" I asked incredulously, "that's ridiculous. Even if I gave you my permission there's no way that Barb go through with it." Jerry went on to tell me the plan he had devised and when he was done he had me believing that it just might work. But having me believe in his plan and giving my twenty year-old neighbor permission to fuck my wife are two different things.

"You fucked my mom, I think it's only fair that I should get to fuck Barb," he said. "Heather and I haven't slept together yet and I'm getting really horny. I've always thought Barb had a great body and I figure this is my opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. I'll give you a week to make up your mind. If you don't go along with my plan, I'll have to tell Barb and Heather everything."

The following week was pure agony. Do I help set up a situation where Jerry gets to fuck my wife, or do I let him ruin my life. I finally agreed to go along with Jerry's plan but on one condition: I got to watch. I figured that after it was all over he couldn't say a word about what I had done because I would have this hanging over his head. If I said anything about my cheating I could bring this up and it would ruin his chances with Heather. The plan was to be set in motion at our annual "Ben & Barb's Halloween Party."

Every year Barb dresses up like Elvira(whom she looks identical to when she's made up that way) and I usually switch my costume from year to year. This year, at Jerry's behest, I would wear the Scream killer's costume, complete with the digital voice-altering mask. Jerry would come to the party dressed in the same costume and the rest of the plan would unfold as the party went along.

Everyone had fun at the party and the spirits flowed. Barb was quite tipsy by the time the party was over, as was with the plan, and we even let Heather drink a bit so she would be snoozing while the dirty deed took place. I had gone up to Barb earlier in the evening and hinted that I had something special planned for after the party. Given that seeing her in her Elvira get-up never fails to make me horny, and we always have sex after our Halloween parties, she knew my plan involved sex. That got her motor running all night so the build-up would really pay off in the end. Jerry and I are fairly similar in build and to make sure that things would go smoothly later on, Jerry even went up to Barb and mentioned the plans for later. Since we both had the voice-changer, and Barb had been drinking a bit, she thought it was me.

After we said our good-byes to everyone, with Jerry being one of the last to leave, I left the front door unlocked and led Barb to the bedroom. Heather was already asleep in her bed as I escorted Barb to our bed. As per the plan, I had her lay on the middle of the bed and I tied her wrists to the bedposts with strips of fabric. "Ooh, kinky," she cooed as I tied he to the bed. I then blindfolded her and Jerry silently entered the room.

I quietly stepped aside as Jerry moved onto the bed. Here it was...the point of no return. There was my wife, lying , tied to our bed, wearing her Elvira outfit with all the cleavage showing and the big black wig, and my twenty year-old neighbor about to go where no man has gone since we'd been married. I thought I would be pissed, be insanely jealous, but instead I was so turned on I couldn't wait to see what happened.

Jerry began to run his hands slowly up Barb's legs as he spoke, his voice disguised like in the movie Scream. "You've been a naughty girl, Barb," he said, "you had all the men at the party drooling over you with your sexy costume," Jerry continued as his hands moved over her legs and up to her stomach. I bet you got them so worked up that they all went home and fucked. But while they were sliding their hard cocks inside their wives' pussy they were fantasizing that it was yours." Jerry's glove-clad hands moved up to her breasts as he asked, "Does that make you hot, Barb?"

From past experience, I wasn't surprised that Barb went along with the fantasy and she moaned, "Ooooh, yeah. It gets me hot thinking of all those men wanting to fuck me." Jerry began to massage Barb's large breasts as he continued, "I even caught Jerry ogling you throughout the evening. Does that excite you that our neighbor's son was lusting after you all night?" "Mmmmm yeah," she replied, lost in the fantasy, "you know I've always thought he was cute."

"I bet he's in bed right now, stroking his hard cock, imagining that it's your hand on it. Dreaming of bending you over and sticking it in you as he masturbates," he went on as he pushed aside the fabric covering Barb's breasts. He began tugging on and playing with Barb's large nipples as he spoke. I had such a painful erection by now that I had freed my dick and was stroking it as I watched and listened to Jerry work on my wife. "What would you do to him if he were here right now?" he asked as he pushed his mask up and began sucking and licking Barb's nipples.

I couldn't believe it! Here he was getting Barb to fantasize about fucking him when she was unknowingly about just that in reality. "I'd take his hard young cock in my mouth," Barb replied. Jerry worked Barb's breasts over thoroughly and pulled away as she spoke again, "I take it and suck it for a good long time." With that Jerry put his mask back on and took off his pants. He moved his erection up to Barb's lips and asked, "Like this?" as he touched the head of his cock to her lips.

Barb opened her mouth when she felt the smooth skin of his throbbing member touch her lips and he pushed it inside her mouth. Jerry moved his cock in and out of her mouth, then he pulled it out and asked, "Will you lick it for me Mrs. Reynolds?" pretending to be me pretending to be him. Barb lapped at Jerry's cock repeatedly and he would stick it in her mouth and fuck it intermittently. "I want to eat your pussy Mrs. Reynolds," he said as he moved away from her mouth.

Jerry moved back down to Barb's feet and got between her legs. He slowly pushed her black dress up her legs until her sheer black panties were showing. Jerry slid them down and off and pushed his mask up on top of his head. His face disappeared between my wife's legs as I watched on, trying my hardest not to masturbate myself to orgasm. He began to kiss and lightly lick between Barb's legs, teasing her wet slit every once in a while until Barb urged, "Eat me Jerry, eat my pussy. Make me cum with your mouth"

With that Jerry buried his face in Barb's crotch and ate her pussy like a man possessed. It wasn't long before Barb was crying out with an orgasm. Jerry continued to lick and suck her pussy as she writhed on the bed, his tongue sending shocks of electricity thorough her body as she came. Jerry sat up and put his mask back on as Barb was panting. "What do you want me to do now Mrs. Reynolds?" He asked, already knowing the answer he would hear. "Fuck me Jerry. I want you to fuck me with your hard cock. Fuck me Jerry, fuck me!" Barb panted as Jerry moved up between her legs.

Barb's pussy was soaking wet and Jerry easily pushed his hard cock inside my wife. He began to slowly fuck her, moaning, "Oh you feel so good Mrs. Reynolds. Your pussy feels so good." He began to thumb her clit as he fucked Barb and before long she came again. Barb was still moaning and ready to go as this young stud continued to fuck her. Jerry lifted Barb's legs up and pulled them to his chest as he drove his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy.

As Jerry pounded his rod into my wife's pussy he blurted out, "Mrs. Reynolds, I'm gonna cum," and Barb implored, "Cum inside me Jerry. Cum in my pussy." Jerry rammed inside a few more times and then his body stiffened with one last thrust and he filled her pussy with his cum. Jerry meekly pistoned in and out a couple more times and pulled out of Barb's pussy.

I was about to jerk myself off myself when Barb said, "Oh God Jerry, that was incredible. Maybe that will teach the cheating son-of-a-bitch not to fool around again." I stopped mid-stroke, dumbfounded. Holy shit! I had been had. I quickly apologized for what I had done and told her that I was fine with what had just happened. I deserved it. But I also told her that watching Jerry fuck her got me so hot that my aching cock needed relief.

Given that Barb was still tied up, she could not stop me from moving onto the bed to finish off my aching balls and she did not protest when I got on top of her and slid my cock inside her sloppy hole. I could feel the added lubrication of Jerry's cum inside Barb as I pushed in and out of her. I only lasted a few strokes before I added my seed to Jerry's.

Even after I came we were all still ready for more. The rest of the evening was spent with Jerry and me working Barb over as she remained tied to the bed and blindfolded. She never new which one of us was where as four hands and two mouths worked over her exposed body. Two swollen cocks slid in and out of her mouth and pussy in random succession until we had all came again, with Barb reaching orgasm a good two or three more times than the twice Jerry and I were able to manage.

When it was all over Barb was a sticky mess. She was Elvira with cum on her face, on her black dress, and in her pussy. After we untied Barb, Jerry went home and she and I took a shower together before passing out in bed. It was another great Halloween party at Ben and Barb's, with the best part coming after all the guests had left.