Ben & Nancy Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben recalls being dumped by his fiancee.
3.3k words
4.6
36.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

Evelyn went home to change and get ready for school after she and Ben had breakfast the next morning. Ben was hoping they would make love again, but they overslept and didn't have time. He was encouraged by the fact that Evelyn made it clear before she left that she had every intention having a repeat of the passionate session they'd shared the previous night at the first opportunity.

An hour before school was to start, Ben walked up the front steps of Jamestown High, went inside, and headed down the hallway to the office.

Mr. Eagleton, the principal, came out of the office as Ben approached. He greeted Ben, smiling broadly. "Good morning, Ben," he said. "Ready to take over Mrs. Wallingford's class?"

"I guess so," Ben said. He was nervous about his new job. Even though he'd graduated at the top of his college class, he didn't have much teaching experience, and he was taking over for a four-time "Teacher of the Year." Another thing that had his anxiety up was that the classes Mrs. Wallingford taught were all seniors, which meant he wasn't that much older than the kids he'd be teaching.

"I know you're probably nervous," Mr. Eagleton said as they walked down the hall. "But I've been keeping and eye on you. You have nothing to worry about. You have the makings of a fine teacher. It didn't take much for me to convince the superintendent that you were the man to take over Mrs. Wallingford's class."

"I sure hope you're right, Mr. Eagleton," Ben said.

"Since you'll be working full-time for the rest of the year," Mr. Eagleton said, "you'll have to go to the superintendent's office this morning to fill out all the necessary forms. And, of course, you'll have to go through the new teacher orientation, too. That's a new district rule."

"What about the class?" Ben asked.

"You'll start with your class tomorrow," the principal said. "I have another sub handling the class today. Come back and see me when you're done at the Superintendent's office," he continued. "Mrs. Wallingford gave me her class rolls, grade book, lesson plans, and everything else she had. As you probably know, Eunice Wallingford is one of our most thoroughly prepared teachers, almost everything you'll need to finish the year is already done."

"That's a relief," Ben said.

"Get going, young man," Mr. Eagleton said. "Superintendent Eames is expecting you."

An hour and a half later, Ben was sitting in the waiting room outside the superintendent's office, waiting for Mr. Eames to talk with him. He'd already filled out a ton of forms covering life insurance, health insurance, and almost everything else, it seemed. When Mr. Eames was free, he had an interview with the superintendent, then the orientation, which he wasn't looking forward to. Other teachers told him it was horribly boring.

Ben sat there, leaned his head back, and closed his eyes. And remembered the last time he and Yvonne were together. He sensed something different about the way she was acting from the minute he arrived at her home, even though the minute he got there, she'd dragged him into her bedroom and into bed. What had followed was the wildest sex he'd ever had with her:

**********

"Yes!!!! Yes!!! Oh, God!!! Ye!!!" Yvonne cried while he slammed into her, bashing her against the mattress with powerful thrusts of his hips. She was acting like she never had sex before today.

"I can't wait!!! I can't wait!!!" she cried. "Now!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God, Ben!!! I'm gonna come!!! Oh, God!!! I'm...I'm coming!!!! I'm coming!!!!!! Eeeeeeeahhhhh!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Her lithe legs locked around him, her arms clamped around his neck, and her hips continued humping up against his.

"Take it!!! Take it!!!!" he yelled when hot cream gushed from his pulsing cock into the quivering cave engulfing it.

Spent, he pulled out of her and rolled onto his back. Yvonne sighed softly and leaned against him. He wasn't sure why their first love-making session had been so intense and lay there, puzzling that.

"Hey, Ben, are you there?" Yvonne asked.

He turned and looked at her. "Sorry," he said, "I was thinking."

"About what?" she asked.

"About how hot you are today," he replied.

Yvonne put her arms around him and hugged him. "God! It was pretty intense, wasn't it?" she said. "I don't think I've ever been fucked as hard as you just fucked me!"

"I'm sorry," he said, "I...I shouldn't have been that rough."

Yvonne smiled and hugged him again. "I'm not complaining," she said. "God! It's a real trip to be wanted that much! You were something else!"

He smiled at her and said, "Nice of you to say so."

"Just telling the truth," Yvonne replied and made a face. "I'm all yukky. I have to get cleaned up."

He watched her walk toward the bathroom. Yvonne, who had long, dark hair, was lean, but wonderfully-shaped. Her ass was as good as any he had ever seen. Her breasts, though small, were firm and proud.

It wasn't long before Yvonne returned from the bathroom, looking every bit as good walking toward him as she had walking away. She slid in the bed, next to him. "You don't have to leave right away, do you?" she asked, trailing her hand over his body, toward his middle, striking sparks of desire into him as it moved over his skin.

"Ah!!!!" he groaned when Yvonne's fingers encircled his cock which, quite rapidly, began to stiffen again. "I...Oh!!!...I guess not!"

Yvonne began to lick his nipples and he found what the lovely young woman was doing incredibly arousing. Her lips and hands seemed to be touching him everywhere and each tender caress, each gentle touch, each fiery kiss, raised his level of need higher. She sure knew what she was doing.

"Wahhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned. His hips arched off the bed when something warm and wet engulfed his cock. Yvonne was sucking his cock and acting as if she loved doing it! It didn't take long before he was totally out of control. His hips twisted and turned and his hands roamed randomly over Yvonne's body. Then she straddled him and began rubbing her wet gash against his cock, which was trapped between their bellies. He shoved up off the bed, pressing himself tighter against her.

"Do you really want me, Ben?" Yvonne asked. Her face was flushed and her chest was heaving. Her nipples had grown erect and jutted from her lean chest like little fingers.

"Yes!!!!" he groaned, rocking his hips, trying to somehow get his rigid organ into her. "God! Yes!!! You know I do!!!"

"Well, then..." Yvonne murmured. She reached between them and centered the tip of his cock on her opening. Then, with a quick movement of her hips, swallowed his swollen shaft into her. "Yeah!!! Oh, yeah!!!" she gasped, and began to rock her hips. "That's nice! So nice!"

He liked making love with the woman on top because it left his hands free to do things, such as caress breasts. He grabbed Yvonne's tiny breasts and began rubbing the swollen tips with his thumbs.

"Oh, Jesus!" Yvonne groaned. "God!!" The movement of her body grew more ardent. "God! You know just the right thing to do to get me hot, don't you?"

While he massaged her breasts, he shoved his hips up, sending his shaft surging deep into her. He could feel it lashing around inside her. This time he wasn't as rough, although he was every bit as turned on as he'd been earlier.

"Oh, yeah!!! Oh, yeah!!! Oh, yeah!!!!" Yvonne groaned as she rode him. "Jeeezus, Ben!!! Oh, Jeeezus!!! Damn!!! Damn!!!"

Their coupling grew more frantic and Yvonne thrashed atop him more ferociously. The sensations he was experiencing were wonderful, too wonderful!!

"Can't wait!!! Oh, God, Yvonne!! I can't wait!!!" he groaned.

"Don't!!! Oh, God, Ben!!! Don't wait!!!!" Yvonne cried. "Take me!!! Take me!!!!!"

"Yeah!!! Oh, yeah!!!!" he yelled when exquisite sensations swept through him and his torrid juices gushed into her.

"Take me!!! Oh, yeah, Ben!!! Take me!!! Now!!!! Now!!! Eeeeeeeuhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Yvonne cried when his orgasm triggered hers.

They cuddled for a time afterward, with Yvonne still lying atop him. She giggled when his softening cock slid from her. "That tickled," she whispered.

A little later, after they'd been lying next to each other, resting, Yvonne turned on her side and faced him. She had a sad look on her face. "I...I have something I need to tell you," she said softly, "and...and it isn't good news."

"What's the matter?" he asked. He could feel his mood sinking.

"I...I'm not sure how to tell you this..." Yvonne said, not looking at him. "I...I won't be able to see you again. This...this will be the...the last time we can be together."

Her announcement stunned him. "Why?" he asked, unable to keep the pain out of his voice.

"I...I'm getting engaged," she said.

"What?" he exclaimed, taken completely off-guard. He thought he and Yvonne would eventually get married. He had no idea there was anyone else in her life.

"I haven't been seeing anyone else, if that's what you're thinking," Yvonne said, as if reading his mind. "I know it sounds crazy, but this has nothing to do with you and me. The engagement is my father's idea. He wants me to marry Brewster Hingston, Jr., because he and Brewster's father are business partners. It's kind of merging the two family fortunes, you know?"

"You mean you're getting engaged to a guy you don't even know?" he asked, totally confused.

Yvonne shook her head. "I know Brewster. Actually, he's kinda nice. I mean, we've been friends ever since we were kids," she said. "He's kind of wimpy, but he's not too bad, you know?"

"But you don't love him, do you?" he asked, growing more confused, and a little angry. "How the hell can you marry someone you don't love?"

"It isn't that I..." Yvonne shrugged. "You don't understand, Ben," she continued. "I...if I don't do what Daddy wants, he'll cut me out of the will and I'll be ostracized from the family and..." She shrugged again.

"I can't believe your father would do that," he said. He wasn't sure exactly what he was feeling at that point. Hurt was a big part of it, but he felt anger, too, but wasn't sure whether he should be angry with Yvonne or her father. "That sounds like something that might have happened during the middle ages."

Yvonne shrugged. "That's the way Daddy is," she said. "You can't imagine what it's like, but that's the way it is."

"But...but doesn't he know about us?" he asked. "Doesn't he know how...how you feel about me?" Actually, right then, he wasn't sure he knew how she felt about him.

"Oh, sure, he knows about us," Yvonne said, "I think he even knows I've been sleeping with you. There really isn't much Daddy doesn't know. But he thinks it's just a fling, kind of getting it out of my system, you know?"

"And you're going to go along with this?" he asked.

Yvonne caressed his face. "I know you don't understand," she said softly, almost sadly, "but I really have no choice. I...I have to...to do this."

"Oh," he said. "Well, then, I wish you well."

Yvonne kissed him softly. "I'm sorry," she said, "I...I really hated having to tell you, because I...I'm really going to miss you. Are...are you going to leave now?"

He understood what she was implying, smiled and shook his head. "Not right away, anyhow," he said as his hand slid onto her breast. He felt her shudder. He bent his head forward and gently sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Yvonne, grasping his head, moaned. His lips ventured from one breast to the other, sucking the swelling tips. Yvonne's body twisted and turned and the volume of her moans increased.

He slid his hand between her thighs, onto her pussy and found her clit. As his hand slid over it, her body jolted upward, as if she'd been given an electric shock.

"Ah!!!" she cried. "Oh, Jesus, Ben, does that ever feel wonderful!"

Her legs fell apart as he traced the outline of her wet opening, feeling the silken softness of her labia, working his finger between the puffy lips. Her hips rolled upward when his finger slid into her.

"Yes!!! Do that!!! Oh, Yes!!!" Yvonne hissed when his lips traveled across her belly to the lush mat of pubic hair covering her middle. He continued kissing and licking her. If she was dumping him, he wanted to make sure she'd never forget him! He wanted this time to be so good that every time she slept with Brewster Hingston, Jr., she'd be thinking of him.

Lying between Yvonne's slim thighs, he captured her erect clit with his lips.

"Ah!!! My God!!!" Yvonne wailed. Her hips arched off the bed and her hands pulled at the bed covers, then her body went rigid and she began to quiver. He heard the high, keening wail that signaled the start of Yvonne's orgasm and felt her vagina pulsing around his finger while she peaked.

After Yvonne at last lay still and spent on the bed, he stretched out next to her and took her in his arms.

Yvonne looked at him, her eyes wide and a little teary. "How do you do it?" she whispered. "How do you know exactly what to do to make me feel wonderful?"

"Maybe I'm just lucky," he said. "Or, maybe, I really am good." He kissed Yvonne softly, then rolled atop her.

"Oh, yes!!!" his partner exclaimed. She spread her legs, reached between them, grasped his rigid cock, and guided it to where both she and he wanted it to be.

He lowered his hips slowly, forcing his blood-engorged rod into Yvonne's tight passage. Her hips rose to meet his, drawing him deeper into her.

Yvonne's arms went around him and she pulled his face to hers, plastering her lips against his. "Until I met you, I had no idea how wonderful making love could be!" she exclaimed, beginning to move her hips.

He thrust deep. He knew he wouldn't be able to stand the delectable grip of Yvonne's tight channel for long, and quickly was proven right. When he felt the walls of her opening rippling, milking his cock, he let himself go. Waves of pleasure rolled over him as he pumped jet after jet of his torrid fluids into Yvonne's body, filling her to overflowing.

As he moaned his pleasure and ecstasy, so did Yvonne. "Ben!!! Oh...my...God!!! Ben!!! Oh, Ben!!!" she cried. Her hips rose to meet his, thrusting, twisting, grinding against him, and her body seemed to shatter into ecstasy. "Coming!!! Oh, God, Ben, I'm there!!!! Ah!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!" She was coming again!!!

Afterward, they rested in each other's arms, feeling warm and wonderful. Yvonne snuggled against him, put her arm around him, and began to trail her fingers lightly over his back. She smiled at him. "You always make me feel wonderful," she murmured. "But you've really been wild today, is there a reason for that?"

"I just thought it would be nice if I gave you something to remember me by," he said. "You know, a going-away present?"

"Oh," Yvonne said, a smile forming on her face. "I...I guess I should do something special for you, too, then, shouldn't I?"

"That's up to you, but if it's what you want..." he told her. He rolled onto his back to give her better access to his body. What she was doing with her hands sure did feel nice.

Yvonne slid her hand lightly over his belly, into his pubic hair, which was damp and matted with the juices of their earlier love-making. When she wrapped her fingers around his limp penis, he was surprised to feel a pleasurable stirring. Maybe he wasn't done after all!

Yvonne kissed his ear. "Does that feel good?" she whispered.

"You better believe it! If you keep doing that, you'll find out how good it really feels!" he croaked.

Yvonne did keep it up. Soon, as a result of her caresses, his cock was standing at attention again and he was the one twisting and turning with pleasure.

Yvonne got to her knees and bent over him. Her soft hair tumbled over his middle, tickling him, inflaming him even more. She lowered her lips to the tip of his cock and kissed it. She kissed it again, looked up at him, and smiled.

"Even sticky like it is, it tastes delicious," she said, her voice quavering. Then she turned and licked his cock again. As her tongue moved up and down the swollen, veined surface, his cock stiffened more and more and jolts of excitement shot through him.

Yvonne took him in her mouth, engulfing his rigid spear with warmth and wetness. The sensations he experienced were so exquisite that, for a minute he thought the top of his head was going to explode from his body.

Just when he thought he couldn't stand her delightful caresses any longer, Yvonne sat up, leaving his straining cock waving in the air. "I'd love to let you come in my mouth, but I can't. I have to have you in me again!" she announced breathlessly.

"Go on top!" he grunted, forcing the words out through a throat constricted by passion. "Sit on me and put it in!"

Yvonne swung her leg over his body and settled her lithe body atop his. The position had his rigid shaft trapped between her damp pussy and his belly. She rocked her hips, rubbing her slit against his steel-hard club.

Yvonne reached between them, grasped his rod, raised her hips, then lowered herself onto it. She sighed when his tumescent shaft slid into her. "Oh, yes!!!" she moaned and began to rock her hips, making his cock whip around inside her.

He grasped her tiny breasts, his thumbs stroking her rigid nipples, and her head rolled back. Once more the room was filled with the sounds of their shared passion. He felt Yvonne begin to tremble and heard the impassioned cries that signaled her coming.

"Yes!!! Oh, God, Ben!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!" Yvonne cried. Her body went wild when another orgasm overpowered her.

He held on to her breasts, his thumbs teasing the firm tips as her body shook, her cries got louder, and she exploded in a fit of extreme ecstasy. "Ah!!!! Ah!!! Oh, God, Ben!! I'm coming!!!" she wailed. "I'm coming!!!!! Yes!!! Yesss!!!!"

His fluids again bubbled up from deep inside him body and filled Yvonne to overflowing as he, too, groaned with delight.

When Yvonne's spasms of joy finally ended, she collapsed onto his chest and didn't move. He held her a little longer, then he gently rolled her onto the bed next to him.

Yvonne smiled at him. "God, you make me feel so wonderful!" she breathed. "I love what you do to me!"

He kissed her. "I hate to leave, but I have to," he said. "I've got an exam I have to study for."

"I...I wish things were different..." Yvonne whispered, her eyes filling with tears. "I...I really do..."

"I do, too," he said. He kissed her, got out of bed, and began to get dressed.

Yvonne lay in bed, watching him dress, and tears began rolling down her cheeks.

When he was dressed, he walked to the bed, leaned over, and kissed Yvonne. "I hope things work out for you, I really do," he said. "I...I'm going to miss you."

"I...I'm going to miss you, too," Yvonne sniffled.

**********

Ben was hurt by what Yvonne did, but was surprised the pain wasn't greater. He'd suffered a lot more pain when his adult lover had broken off their relationship. "I wonder how she's doing?" he mused as, again, memories of that woman began to fill his mind.

"Mr. Morris, the superintendent will see you now," the secretary said, tearing Ben from his delightful reveries.

"Ah...thanks," Ben said. He stood up, walked to the superintendent's office door, took a deep breath, opened it, then he went inside.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers