Ben & Nancy Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben and Evelyn enjoy another sensuous evening.
3k words
4.59
34.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

Ben drove home after school and found himself looking forward to Evelyn's promised visit with anticipation and growing excitement. When he got home, he paced back and forth in his kitchen, anxiously awaiting her arrival. When he heard a car stop outside, he raced to the window. His heart began to pound while he watched her get out of her car and start walking up the walk toward his apartment building. She looked so desirable his breath caught in his throat.

She was wearing a soft-looking tan outfit, a pullover top and wraparound skirt. Her generously-sized breasts pressed out wonderfully against the top, and a fine leg was displayed when the skirt parted as she walked. "The boys in her classes must spend the whole period with hard-on's thinking about her," he mused. "It's a wonder any of them get any work done."

Ben opened the door before Evelyn could knock and the two of them stood there looking at each other.

"Hi," Evelyn said. "I didn't see you in school today. Where were you?"

"I...I had to go to the superintendent's office for...orientation," Ben stammered. He backed up so she could enter his apartment. He closed and locked the door, then they stood in his kitchen, gazing at each other. Neither of them seemed to know what to do or say.

"I...I've been thinking about you all...all day," Ben stammered. Well, that was partly true. He'd been thinking about her when he wasn't thinking about Yvonne.

"I...I've been thinking about you, too," Evelyn responded softly, her voice husky.

Ben took a step toward her. "You really look gorgeous!" he whispered. Then they were in each other's arms, lips coupled, bodies pressing, passion flaring. No further talk was necessary.

Ben couldn't get Evelyn close enough. He cupped her bottom and pulled her against his already-erect cock.

With a groan, Evelyn thrust her hips forward and her hands tangled in his hair. Ben's hands slid down, inside her skirt, and onto her buttocks, which were covered only by a very scanty string bikini.

Ben, overwhelmed by how rapidly desire had exploded in him, kept squeezing Evelyn's buttocks while his tongue slid into her mouth and lashed hers. He was so turned on he wasn't sure he could wait until he got her to the bedroom to make love to her. His cock felt as if it was about to tear through his pants and the urgent movements of Evelyn's hips wasn't helping things at all. "I have to have you!" he murmured. Still holding Evelyn by her buttocks, he lifted her off her feet and started toward the kitchen table.

"My God, Ben! Here? In...in your kitchen?" Evelyn murmured when he sat her on the kitchen table.

Ben, overwhelmed by raging need, dropped his trousers, pulled out his erect cock, pushed up her skirt, shoved aside her panties, and shoved his throbbing erection into her.

"Oh, God, Ben!!!" Evelyn murmured. "I...I don't believe we're doing this here!"

"I'm...sorry...Evelyn...I...can't...wait!" Ben grunted as he drove into her ardently, feeling the warmth of her, glorying in the tightness he'd relished so much the previous night. "I...have...to...have you! I...I can't wait!"

Evelyn's bottom slid back and forth on the slick table top as he slammed into her. He grasped her hips and pulled her against him. Without warning, bright lights began to blink in his mind.

"Ah!!!! Oh, God, Ben!!! Oh, God!!! Oh! Ah!!!!!!! Ah!!!!" Evelyn groaned, "I'm coming!!!!! Aaaaahh!! Oh, yes!!!!!! Oh, yes!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Ben could feel paroxysms of ecstasy shaking his companion while she clung to him. When he felt Evelyn's hot cave begin to pulse, his insides uncoiled and his hot fluids spewed into her hot sleeve. "Oh!!! God!!!!! Oh, God!!!" he cried, squeezing her ass, pulling her against him. "Yes!!!! Yes!!!!!!"

When, at last, they finished, they clung to each other, barely able to breathe, overwhelmed by the intensity of their joining.

Evelyn, the first to move, leaned back and looked at Ben with fondness in her eyes. "That was, as the kids say, awesome!" she gasped.

"I'm sorry, Evelyn," Ben apologized. "It's just that...I needed you really bad..."

She kissed him softly. "It was marvelous!" she exclaimed. "Don't apologize! I'm thrilled that you wanted me that much."

"Yeah, but I should have more control. I acted just like a teen-ager," Ben continued. "I..."

"No teen-ager could possibly be the lover you are," Evelyn said. She giggled. "Are we going to make love here on the kitchen table again, or are you going to let me down?"

"Oh," Ben stepped back. "I...I'm sorry."

Evelyn slid down and stood in front of him. "Now what?" she asked.

"I don't suppose you want to correct papers, or discuss how your day went," Ben teased.

"Not for a second," Evelyn replied. "Actually, I managed to get all of my work finished while I was monitoring a study hall last period."

"Then I think we ought to go to bed," Ben said.

"I think so, too," Evelyn said, and started for the bedroom.

For a second, Ben stood there, watching her walk away from him, still a bit amazed at his good fortune.

Evelyn stopped and looked back at him. "Are you coming with me?" she asked. "Or am I going to have to take care of myself?"

Blushing, Ben pushed himself away from the table and followed her, feeling his cock starting to harden again.

Inside the bedroom, he stood and watched as Evelyn removed her skirt, then pulled her silken blouse over her head.

"I like your outfit," he said softly.

"Do you?" Evelyn smiled. "I wore it because I thought I'd see you in school today." She giggled again, a wonderful sound. "I thought you might like it. I never expected it to have the effect on you it did, though."

Ben stood drinking her in with his eyes. "You're very beautiful, Evelyn," he said softly. She blushed.

"Don't stop what you were doing," Ben said. His chest was tight and talking wasn't easy. He hadn't felt like this in a long, long time. "I want to watch you get undressed."

Evelyn reached around behind her and unfastened the clasp holding her bra closed. Then she lowered her arms and let the blouse slide down and flutter to the floor.

Ben watched the bra fall and his body jerked as if he'd been zapped with a cattle prod. She was so beautiful! As he continued to gaze at her, Evelyn's hands went to her underpants and she bent and slid them down her supple legs.

Once her panties were off, Evelyn straightened up and smiled at him. "Now you," she said softly, her voice hoarse with passion. "It's time for you to get naked, too."

Ben stripped off his shirt, unbuckled his pants with trembling hands, and pushed them down, taking his underwear along. It wasn't easy. He was hard again and he had problems getting the pants over his unyielding member. Finally, after displaying much less grace disrobing than Evelyn had, he was nude.

With a soft smile on her face and fire in her eyes, Evelyn started toward him. When she was close enough, she reached out and wrapped her hands around his straining prong.

Ben gasped with delight.

"You like that, do you?" Evelyn murmured.

Ben gulped and nodded. He was so overwhelmed with passion it was difficult for him to speak. "Uh-huh," he croaked.

"You'll probably like this, even more," Evelyn purred. She sank to her knees and began to kiss his swollen, veined shaft, which was still slick with the juices of their recent coupling.

The pleasure Ben received from Evelyn's ministrations was so intense it verged on pain. He looked down and what he beheld was so incredibly stimulating, he feared he would come. While he watched, Evelyn wrapped her lips around the arrow-shaped tip of his straining cock and he felt his legs begin to tremble.

After licking and suck the tip of his swollen cock for awhile, Evelyn allowed more of the shaft into her mouth. Ben groaned. Evelyn's oral ministrations were having a mighty effect on him. His peak was coming closer and closer. If she kept that up too long, he'd come!

"Evelyn, please!" he moaned. "Don't make me come like that. I...Ohhhhh!!! I want to be in you!!!"

The warmth surrounding his cock was gone, then Evelyn's lucious body pressed against him and her lips covered his. Ben tasted himself on her mouth and found that experience incredibly erotic.

"Let's get in bed," Evelyn whispered. She walked over, laid down, legs spread, and held her arms out to him.

Ben was standing next to the bed, then he was atop her. His cock, as if drawn guided by an invisible hand, slid into her.

"Yesssssssss!!!" Evelyn hissed, clutching at him. "Give it to me!!! Take meeee!!"

Ben needed no encouragement. Like a stallion, he plowed into her, driving her firm body against the bed. He couldn't get enough of her!

"Now!!! Oh, God!!! Evelyn!!! Now!!!!" he screamed, as his seed rushed into her. "Evelyn!!!!!! Oh, God, Evelyn!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah!!!! Oh, yeah!!!!" Evelyn shrieked as his eruption triggered her explosion. "Take me!!! Oh, God, Ben!!! Take me!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! I'm coming!!! Oh, God!!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!! Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!"

Spent, Ben collapsed atop Evelyn and kissed her, then he rolled off and pulled her into his arms. "You are incredible!" he told her.

Evelyn smiled and returned his kiss. "You're pretty fantastic yourself!" she said. She pushed herself up on an elbow and looked down at him. "Are you always that intense? When you make love, I mean?"

Ben caressed one of her breasts gently. "No, sometimes I like to be gentle with my women," he said. "Once I get my strength back, I'll be happy to show you that kind of love-making, too."

Evelyn returned his kiss tenderly. "I can hardly wait," she said, then she snuggled into the warm circle of his arms and, to his surprise, fell asleep.

Ben realized Evelyn was sleeping soundly and held her for a time. He eventually decided he might as well get up and do some work, since he wasn't in the least sleepy. He got out of bed, put on his bathrobe, picked up a folder containing some essays students in his class had written, but his predecessor hadn't had time to correct.

He started reading the essays. The assigned topic was to write an essay describing the person you most admire. The majority of the papers were what he'd have expected from high school students. Many of the boys wrote about one sports hero or another. Quite a few of the girls wrote about famous women, and a couple even mentioned a teacher they'd had.

One paper, however, stood out. It talked about the author's father and was written in a very loving and evocative fashion. And, surprisingly, the essay sounded sincere, as if the subject of it really was everything his child said he was.

Ben hadn't checked to see who wrote it first, and found himself impressed, both by the author, and the subject of the essay. "This young lady's father sounds like quite a man," he thought as he continued reading the paper. "I'd like to meet him." He was about to turn to the first page when he heard Evelyn sigh. He looked over at the bed and saw her lying there, smiling at him, a wistful look on her face.

"You left me," she said, pouting prettily.

"I wasn't sleepy and I didn't want to wake you, so I thought I'd get some work done while you slept," he said. He laid the paper on the table next to his chair, stood up, and walked to the bed. "You all rested?" he asked, shedding his robe.

He slid into his king-sized bed and his lips immediately went to Evelyn's protruding nipples while her hands slid between them, seeking his erection.

They lay there, slowly, joyfully, exploring, caressing, and rousing each other. Ben was a little surprised how fast his need for Evelyn was growing.

Then Evelyn rolled on her back and pulled him on top of her. Ben didn't have to be told what the gorgeous woman wanted. His erection, sandwiched between them, rubbed against her belly and her rigid nipples, hot points of need, prodded his chest.

"Take me, Ben!" Evelyn urged, "Now! God! I need you again!!" Her voice, like her body, was filled with urgency.

Ben raised his hips, then lowered them, and felt his rigid shaft slide into Evelyn's tight channel.

"Yes!!! Oh, Lover!!! Yes!!!!" Evelyn groaned, "That's what I need!!!!"

Ben began moving his hips. The ardent couple rode breaking waves of ecstasy and their bodies struggled while they exchanged the utmost in erotic sensations.

"Yes!!!! Yes!!! Oh, Ben, yes!!!!!" Evelyn cried, her body writhing against Ben. "I'm coming!!!! Take me!!! Take me!!!!!! Take me!!!!!!!!"

"Yes!!!! Oh, yes!!!!!!!" Ben cried, exploding his juices into Evelyn's pitching, twisting body.

Afterward, as they lay in each other's arms, Evelyn kissed Ben. "I can't believe it!" she exclaimed. "Every time we make love it's more wonderful and satisfying than the last time was!"

"It is pretty terrific, isn't it?" Ben agreed. He took her in his arms and their lips locked in a longing, passionate kiss.

"Want to do an instant replay?" he asked when the kiss ended.

"I think, maybe, I need to rest a little," Evelyn said. "What were you working on while I was asleep?"

"I was reading some essays about people the kids consider influences in their lives," he said.

"I most of the boys wrote about football and basketball players and the girls wrote about famous women, right?" Evelyn said.

"You're right about most of the boys," Ben admitted. "You know, one of the essays was excellent, though. The author wrote about her father. I'll show you..." He rolled over, reached out, grabbed the essay he'd been reading, and handed it to Evelyn.

While Evelyn read the essay, Ben watched her and, from the look in her eyes, he could see she was as impressed as he'd been. When she finished reading the essay, she turned to the back page and looked at the student's name. "Oh, now I understand," she said.

"Who wrote it?" Ben asked. "I didn't check. I figure if I don't know the author's name, I won't pre-judge the paper."

"This was written by Dawn Dillon," Evelyn replied. "She can do excellent work when she puts her mind to it. Which, unfortunately, isn't that often."

Ben felt a pang deep down inside him when he heard the name Dillon. Five years ago he had an affair with a woman named Nancy Dillon. She was married and had a daughter who, if he remembered correctly, could be a high school senior now.

"She obviously adored her father," Evelyn said, unaware of Ben's discomfiture. "It's really sad."

"What's sad?" he asked.

"That her father's died," Evelyn said. "He died of cancer or something about a year ago, if I remember correctly. The principal told us about it at a faculty meeting when it happened."

Ben's heart was pounding and he was having difficulty breathing. "What...what's the girl's mother's name?" he asked. "Do...do you know?"

"I think its Nancy, or Nanette - some name that starts with an 'N'," Evelyn said. "She's an executive with some company here in town. Why?"

"I knew some people named Dillon when...when I was in high school," Ben lied.

Evelyn looked thoughtful for a moment. "Dawn has a couple of older brothers," she said, "but I don't think they were in your class. If I remember correctly, they're a few years younger than you."

"Oh," Ben said, nodding.

"You know," Evelyn whispered, kissing him gently. "I think I'm ready for that replay you were talking about, even if it isn't instant."

Ben felt himself begin to tremble as Evelyn's hands began to move over him, her touch feather-light, teasing, tantalizing. "Oh, God, Evelyn, that feels so good!!" he whispered. It felt as if her hands were touching him everywhere. That is, except his penis, which stood rampant, pointing at the ceiling. She continued her caresses, reducing Ben to a quivering mass of flesh, groaning and twisting on the bed.

Evelyn slid her body on top of his, then got to her knees, reached between them, grasped his erection, and began to tease herself with it.

Ben gasped as the tip of his steel-hard pole slid between the humid lips of her vagina. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" he groaned. "Oh, Evelyn, please!!! Please!!!"

Evelyn lowered herself, and Ben felt her shudder as his hard, throbbing cock moved into her body! When her pubic hair mingled with his, she rocked her hips, causing their pubic bones to grind together for a few seconds.

After a few moments, Evelyn stopped and remained still atop Ben, allowing the wonderful sensations resulting from their joining to sweep through them. Then, once more, she started rocking her hips.

Ben couldn't believe how wonderful Evelyn's actions felt. The walls of her clutching tube slid along the sides of his rigid pole and glorious sensations coursed through him, filling him with warmth and delight.

Evelyn's sinuous movements produced slow-motion delight. Ben could feel joy building slowly, wonderfully, touching every fiber of his being! Then, as he watched, he could see her orgasm begin, in a kind of slow-motion, bursting forth deep inside her, then spreading out, delightfully sweeping over her, overwhelming her.

"Oh, Ben!!!! I'm coming!!!!" she cried. Her self-control vanished instantly and her body went wild. "So...So good!!!! So good!!!! Ahh!!!!! Ahhh!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!"

"Uhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Ben roared, erupting into her like a human volcano.

Evelyn's wild motions finally stilled, she collapsed atop him breathing hard. Then she rolled off him, onto her side, and kissed him. "That...that was so wonderful!" she whispered. "I...I think I'm going to fall asleep again. I...I'm sorry."

"That's OK," Ben said. He pulled the covers over them, shut off the light, and felt Evelyn snuggling against him. Before long he could hear the even sounds of her breathing as she slept.

"Nancy's husband died," he mused. "I didn't know. I...I wonder if she's OK. I...I wonder if she's found someone and is remarried." He'd never been able to get Nancy Dillon out of his mind. As he lay there, he recalled his former lover's slim, lovely body and pretty face. "I...I wonder if she still looks like that," he thought. Then he, too, was asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers