Ben & Nancy Ch. 04

Story Info
Old friend Ted Adamson visits Nancy Dillon.
3.7k words
4.58
35.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

Nancy Dillon was sitting at her desk, in her office, engrossed in reports the company's domestic sales manager had dropped off. She was forty-five years old, but usually when she told people who didn't know here what her true age was, they were shocked. She had honey brown hair that she had taken to wearing very closely cropped in the past year. Her pert, unlined face was still a very close match to the picture in her high school yearbook and, in fact, it might have been improved by the passing of years. The wide blue eyes that highlighted that face were one of her best features. And, in spite of the fact that she had two grown sons and a teenage daughter, her dress size was exactly what it was when she graduated from high school.

The intercom on the phone buzzed and she picked it up. "What is it, Tom?" she asked her secretary.

"It's a Mr. Ted Adamson," her secretary said. "I'm sorry, Mrs. D. He insisted on talking with you personally."

"That's all right, Tom," Nancy said. "I'll take the call." She felt a rush of emotions that disturbed her. She hadn't heard from Ted in years, although once, nearly five years ago, she did have an affair with him. She was a bit startled to find memories of that time evoking feelings very similar to the ones she'd felt then.

She pushed the button to pick up the line Ted's call was on. "Hello, Ted," she said.

"Hello, Nancy," Nancy recognized Ted's deep, mellow voice. "It's been quite a long while since I've spoken with you."

"Is there a problem with your account?" Nancy asked. When she ended their affair, she had his account transferred to another sales person in the company. She had called Ted and explained that she was doing it because she wanted to save her marriage and, to her surprise, Ted graciously said he understood completely.

She wondered why he was calling her now? Had he heard she'd been widowed? Did he think that meant their affair could resume...after all these years?

"I'd like to have dinner with you," Ted said. "If you have time. And if you'd like to."

"Is...is there something wrong with your account?" Nancy asked hesitantly.

"Oh, no, quite the contrary," Ted said. "Myron is everything you said he'd be. It's just that I do enjoy your company, and...well...I thought maybe we could have dinner. Just dinner, for old time's sake."

Nancy was torn. Should she go? She really had no reason not to go. "I...I don't see why not?" she said at last. "Are you staying in the same place?"

"Yes, I am," Ted said. "Nancy, I have to tell you I'm delighted. I can't wait to see you again. Is seven all right? I'll meet you in the dining room."

"That sounds fine," Nancy said.

Nancy was distracted for the remainder of the afternoon. Why, after all this time, had he called her? She recalled what Ted had been like as a lover; gentle, considerate, and very skillful; and felt warmth spreading through her. Her husband, George, died of prostate cancer a year before, and Nancy hadn't been with a man since. Feelings denied for far too long began to make their presence known, and that disturbed her.

Nancy did call home to tell her daughter, Dawn, that she had a meeting, and wouldn't be home until late. Her daughter said that would be OK. "She's really a wonderful girl," Nancy thought after she hung up the phone.

At six-thirty, Nancy left the office, got in her car and began the drive to the hotel where she was meeting and dining with Ted. When she arrived at the up-scale inn, she parked in back, locked her car, and went inside, feeling almost as funny as she had five years ago when she was coming here to conduct an affair.

She found Ted, who looked as handsome as ever, waiting in the lobby. He smiled broadly and gave her an appreciative look, which wasn't surprising. Nancy's lithe body was covered by a deep red velvet pantsuit that consisted of wide-leg pants and a cardigan top that dipped daringly low in front.

Nancy returned Ted's smile and started toward him. "I hope you don't mind that I'm early," she said, giving him a gentle hug and light kiss on the cheek. Even that innocent contact sent thrills rippling through her. "I'm going to have to be careful," she thought.

"Why on earth would I be upset that someone as lovely as you are is early?" Ted replied. "Are you hungry?"

"A...a little," Nancy replied. "I've had a busy day. Now that I'm head of sales, I have the good fortune of sitting in my office all day, reviewing sales reports other people submit."

"Let's eat," Ted said. He took Nancy's arm and they went into the dining room.

The hostess seated them in a booth in the corner of the dimly-lit restaurant.

"This is nice," Nancy said. "It's been a long time since I've gotten out for dinner."

The waitress appeared, took their order, then left.

"You're probably wondering why I called you," Ted said.

Nancy nodded. "Yes, I was," she replied.

"Actually, other than the fact that I really enjoy your company," Ted said, "There really is no valid reason. I hope you aren't angry. I suppose you could say I got you here under false pretenses."

"I...I'm not angry," Nancy stammered. "I...I guess I'm flattered. How have you been?"

"I've been fine," Ted replied. "Would you believe I'm a grandfather?"

"You're kidding!" Nancy exclaimed.

Ted shook his head. "Actually, I've been one for two years, now," he said, "compliments of my daughter and her husband. How is your family?"

"The...the kids are fine," Nancy said. "Both of the boys are in graduate school, and my daughter is in eighth grade."

Ted shook his head. "I still find it hard to believe a woman as young-looking and lovely as you are has children in junior high school, much less graduate school," he said. "How is your husband?"

Nancy took a deep breath. "George...he...he died a year ago," she said softly.

"What?" Ted asked, stunned. "Oh, Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear that. What...what happened?"

Nancy looked at him. "It... it was prostate cancer," she said. "We...we found out too late. They tried everything, but nothing worked." She shrugged.

"I can't believe it," Ted said. "How...how were things between you?"

"They...they were wonderful," Nancy said. "We...we got involved in couple's therapy, and I got individual therapy. When...when George died we...we were happier than...than we ever were..."

"I'm so sorry to hear about this," Ted said. "How are you handling it?"

Nancy looked at him and smiled wanly. "I'm coping," she said, "Actually, I guess I'm coping quite well. I've gotten a promotion at work, and the kids and I have never been closer, so..." She stopped and stared at her hands.

The waitress brought their food and their conversation ended while they ate.

Even though she hadn't eaten all day, Nancy found she wasn't hungry. She sat there, picking at her food absently with her fork.

"What's the matter, Nancy, aren't you hungry?" Ted said. "Or is there something wrong with your food?"

Nancy shrugged. "I...I guess I'm just not very hungry," she said. "The food...it...it tastes wonderful, but..."

Ted put his fork down and sat there, looking across the table at her tenderly. "Would you think I was terrible if I told you I think about what happened between us almost every day?" he said softly.

Nancy, surprised, looked at him. "You...you do?" she stammered.

Ted nodded and smiled. "I know it probably sounds like I'm giving you a line, but..." he said and shrugged. "You have no idea how pleased I was when you said you'd join me for dinner tonight." He reached across the table and laid his hand on hers.

Nancy, her heart pounding, looked at him.

Ted took a deep breath. "You know, I just realized I'm not that hungry, either," he said softly.

Nancy felt as if someone had wrapped steel bands around her chest.

"Would...would you like to...to go somewhere more private?" Ted asked softly.

Nancy at first was inclined to turn him down, then she realized there was no reason for her to do that. She looked across the table, smiled, and nodded.

They got up, Ted paid the tab, then, arm-in-arm, they started for his room.

"I'm really nervous about this," Nancy whispered as they walked down the hotel corridor. "What...what if it's been too long? What if...?"

Ted stopped, turned to face her, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. Nancy returned the kiss with surprising urgency.

"Don't worry, Nancy, I'm sure this will be wonderful," Ted told her once the kiss ended.

They reached his room. Ted put the key in the lock and opened the door, and they went into the room. He closed the door behind them, and put the chain latch on.

Nancy turned and faced him, hugging herself nervously, as if she didn't know what to do next. Then Ted took her in his arms and kissed her. Moaning softly, she pressed against him, her arms locking him in a powerful embrace.

Ted slid his tongue out and caressed her lips. Her tongue emerged, seeking contact with his. Their tongues caressed; softly, tenuously at first, then with growing urgency as the kiss continued. He cupped her bottom, pulling her against the growing hardness at his middle.

Flushed and breathing hard, they leaned back in each other's arms. Ted took his hands from her bottom and began opening her top. When he had it undone, Nancy let her arms drop to her sides so he could remove it. He turned his attentions next to her slacks, which quickly puddled at her feet. The only clothing remaining on her lithe body was the lacy bra, a pair of bikini underpants, and pantyhose.

While Ted was undressing Nancy, she was also undressing him. Soon he, too, was clad in only underwear and socks. He took her hand and led her to the bed. Before they lay down, he undid the clasp of her bra and her breasts sprang free, their tips already rigid.

Ted pulled Nancy against him and kissed her. The tightly coiled gray hair on his chest teased her rigid nipples and more thrills swept through her. When the kiss was over, he peeled down her panties and stockings and had her lay on the bed.

Ted stripped his underwear and socks off and joined her. Their warm bodies slid together and again they kissed.

Ted, who was apparently extremely aroused, wasted no time. He rolled atop Nancy, who parted her legs to allow him between them. His rigid penis was trapped between his belly and Nancy's already-wet vagina and she moved her hips, rubbing herself against him, sending thrills coursing through her.

Ted raised his hips and the tip of his rigid pole slid down, into her warm, damp portal. He thrust into her, bringing a gasp of joy from her.

"Oh, God! I need you so badly!" Nancy murmured, her eyes wide.

"I need you just as badly!" Ted said. To demonstrate, he began driving into her powerfully.

Nancy could feel her snug channel clutching his shaft lovingly. The sensations were wondrous! She'd been without this for a long time, and knew she wouldn't be able to hold back long. Her pelvis thrust against his urgently, her arms locked round his neck and she pulled his face to hers. Their lips joined.

Great, wracking spasms shook Nancy when her orgasm flowered, and she moaned into Ted's mouth. The walls of her vagina rippled, caressing his cock, milking his juices from him. When she felt Ted's fluids shooting into her, Nancy continued to clutch him, groan into his mouth, and strain against him, shaking powerfully.

When their initial fierce need was sated, they stayed as they were, with Ted atop Nancy looking down into her smiling face. He bent and kissed her softly.

"God! Was that ever wonderful!" she murmured.

"It certainly was!" Ted replied.

"What are we going to do now?" she asked softly.

"What would you like to do?" Ted responded.

"I think I'd like it if you just held me for a while," Nancy said. She kissed him again.

"I think I can manage that," Ted said. He rolled off her and held her in his arms for a long time. After a while, he began stroking her back lightly and felt her skin rippling as his hand slid over it.

"Ohhhhh, Ted!!!" Nancy moaned, "that feels so nice!"

"I hope you don't mind, I...I just can't be this close to you and not touch you," he said.

"I...I don't mind, not at all," Nancy replied. She moved her leg and made a face. "I'm all sticky, I want to take a bath before we do anything else."

"There is a huge shower in the bathroom," Ted said, "enjoy yourself."

Nancy got out of bed, experienced a moment's discomfort about the fact that she was nude, then she shook the feeling off and walked to the bathroom. A few minutes later, she was standing under the hot spray, her eyes closed. She felt cool air flowing over her when the shower door opened, turned, opened her eyes, and jumped.

"Damn you, Ted, you startled me," she said.

Ted grinned. "I was wondering if you might need help with your bath," he said.

"Ah..." Nancy hesitated for a second, then she smiled and said, "I think I could use some help washing my back."

Ted stepped into the shower, took the soapy washcloth from Nancy, and began washing her. She gurgled with delight as he slid the lathery cloth over her body.

"Nobody's given me a bath in a long, long time," Nancy murmured, "It feels wonderful!" Soft moans replaced her giggles when Ted began lathering her breasts. Her nipples grew rigid, poking through the foamy suds surrounding them.

Ted slid the cloth down over her gently rounded belly, between her legs.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Nancy cooed, parting her legs. She grabbed his arms and hung on while he thoroughly lathered her vagina. Her legs were trembling and her chest rose and fell rapidly as she gasped for breath.

Nancy grabbed the hand that was twirling on her middle and Ted looked at her, puzzled. "If you...you keep doing that," she panted, "You're going to make me come!"

"Would that be such a terrible thing?" Ted asked, grinning. He resumed the caresses that were driving her wild.

"Mmmmmmm!!!!" Nancy murmured, her hips beginning to rock against his caressing hand. "I...I guess not."

Ted moved behind her and pressed his body against hers. When he did, his cock, which had hardened as he washed her, slid between her buttocks.

"Oh, God!" Nancy murmured, "If I'm not mistaken, you're turned on again, too, aren't you?"

"It certainly does feel that way, doesn't it?" Ted said. He wrapped his hands around her breasts and rocked his hips. His cock slid in and out of the cleft between Nancy's soap-slick buttocks.

"Oh, God, Ted, that feels fabulous!" Nancy said, shuddering, "But...but I need you! I want you in me again!"

"I want it in you, too," Ted whispered. "Bend over."

Nancy bent forward and felt the tip of Ted's cock slide between the lips of her lathery cavern.

"Oh!!!" she gasped, "Oh, Ted!!! That's marvelous!!!"

Ted slid his cock into her, grabbed her hips and began thrusting vigorously.

Nancy leaned against the wall of the shower stall and shoved her bottom back at him. "This is...Oh!!!...incredible!!!" she groaned, her hips rocking. "Don't stop!!! Oh, God, Ted!!! Don't you dare stop!!!"

Ted, grunting, kept hammering into her. It was clear he had no intention of stopping!

"I...I...Oh, God, Ted, I'm going to come!!!!" Nancy crooned. Her body began to move more urgently and her moans reached a peak as an intense orgasm swept through her. "Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!! Annnhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Finished, they clung to each other until their legs could hold them, then they finished their bath, toweled each other dry, and returned to bed.

"You're very inventive, aren't you?" Nancy whispered, snuggling against Ted, her head nestled against his chest. She kissed one of his nipples, then licked the spot she'd kissed. She heard him murmur softly and continued to tease his nipples with her lips and tongue. That wasn't enough. She got to her knees, bent over him and took his penis in her mouth. It began growing stiffer and stiffer as her head moved up and down. While she sucked Ted's swelling organ, she slid her hands up and down his legs.

Ted began stroking her back and, very softly, said, "Nancy, dear."

She twisted around to look at him, but didn't stop what she was doing.

"I'm going to come if you keep doing that, my dear!" he warned, his voice strained.

Instead of stopping, Nancy increased the tempo of what she was doing. Her hand moved to his balls and began massaging them.

"Oh, God, Nancy, I...I can't wait!" Ted moaned, "I...I can't wait!!!" With a howl of joy, he exploded, his fluids gushing into her mouth like water from a fire hose.

When Ted started coming, Nancy took her mouth from him, but continued to milk his cock with her hands. She kept it up until he was limp, then looked at him, smiling, traces of his sticky white goo on her chin.

"Was...was that good for you?" she whispered.

Ted nodded. "It was incredible!" he murmured.

"I don't know what came over me," she said softly, "it...I couldn't resist kissing it. Then...once I started...I...I didn't want to stop."

Ted held out his arms and she came into them, her body sliding onto his. She kissed him and they lay like that for a while.

After a few minutes of rest, Ted began sliding his hands over Nancy's smooth, warm body. She purred with delight. "I assume from what you're doing to me that you want to make love again?" she asked.

"Only if you want to," he replied.

Nancy giggled and said, "I can't think of anything else I'd rather do!"

Ted's explorations became more zealous. Nancy wailed with delight when he captured a turgid nipple between his lips and sucked it hard. Her back arched and she grabbed his ears and pulled his face against her.

Ted's hands kept moving over her, delving into the cleft between her legs, feeling the wetness in her crinkly black pubic hair. Her hips surged upward, seeking his touch. His fingers parted the slick, silken lips and slid into her and she moaned louder.

Nancy began fucking herself against his fingers while his lips moved from one straining nipple to the other. "Yes!!! Oh, Yes!!!" she hissed through clenched teeth. Her body began quaking with approaching orgasm.

Ted kissed down her body, through her lush pubic thatch, found the swollen bud of her clit, and drew it into his mouth.

"Yes!!!!! Yes!!!! Oh, yes!!!!" Nancy groaned. Her thighs clamped around his hand and her hips humped up and down as his hand and lips continued to bestow thrill after thrill on her.

At last Nancy's cries of ecstasy waned and she relaxed. It was Ted's turn to have a face smeared with come.

Nancy turned in Ted's arms, facing him, her nipples poking into his chest. He kissed her and she smiled weakly. "Oh, God!!" she exulted, "I'm still turned on! Let's do it some more!"

"I intend to," Ted said and kissed her. Their tongues dueled.

Nancy began kissing his chest, her soft lips moving to his nipples. She sucked his nipples again, just like he'd sucked hers moments before.

Ted was delighted by how wonderful it felt. Her soft hands continued exploring his body, sliding over his ass cheeks, making them tighten with involuntary spasms.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Uh-huh!" Ted grunted.

His cock had risen again and was pressing against Nancy's belly. She rolled atop him, trapping his erection between them. "You are insatiable, aren't you?" she said.

"Look who's talking," Ted gasped.

Nancy began moving her hips, caressing his cock with her wet opening, exciting him even more. "I need you again!" she gasped, reached between them, grasped him and guided him into her. Once again, Ted's swollen shaft filled her tight cavern. Then she began moving. "Oh, God!!!" she cooed, "I love this!!! I love it!!!"

Faster and faster her hips moved, making his cock whip inside her, stirring her. Nancy's moans grew in intensity and her body began trembling.

"Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Oh, yes!!!!!!!! Oh, yesss!!!!!!!!" she cried, her hips going wild, her slender body shaking.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12